• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ Misfits of Yearwood Academy ♡ | CLOSED |

Feral

kinda stupid ngl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by Feral

Misfits

♡ "This Sucks" ♡

main

gms

tags

School, Slice of Life

Satellite

Will Paquin

• in the beginning

Life was relatively peaceful In Brookridge. A relatively small city, boasting one of the more successful and elite high schools in the country... By elite, they mean filthy rich. Everyone knows Yearwood Acadamy is as corrupt as can be, but no one really does anything really... The rich people spend money after all.

After all these years of catering to the rich and corrupt, the government has finally decided to keep an eye on the place, now they have to admit more than the people who pay the most, so, for the first time since its beginning Yearwood Acadamy for Bright Minds, is opening its doors and sending out scholarships to a bunch of nobodies from around the world.

That's you (Probably), shoved into the glamorous land of the Rich and Powerful. A spotlight is on you and— Oh wait nope, its gone now. You were really shoved into the land of snotty rich kids with about ten normal people around you for a few miles, and 'normal' is dubious... But when they're all you've got, I guess you've gotta work out how to be friends somehow.

Howdy! I haven't hosted an RP in a while, so please yell at me if I forgot to include any info on this, everything is very loose and once I get enough interest ill start up a discord for plotting, I hope y'all like my little idea ;p

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Thank yall for showing interest! Once one or two people show interest ill start working on putting up the cs :]

Is there room for a jock? A good high school RP is always appreciated
Sadly the sporty one is taken ;( though you can always have another role have a jock like personality though, but they just couldn't have their main goal/focus be on sports as that would take away from the others role 👍✨ °o°

Only three spots left! Likely starting the roleplay in a day or two once everyone has their character sheets in :]

Gah, nevermind, sorry, just saw the "taken" tags DX

Ah well, maybe I'll be there in time for the next thing 😅
There are still spots left!! The Popular one, the Innocent one, and the Rebellious ones still haven't been snatched up ✨

Great!!! So glad to have you! Put down a placeholder in the cs or even just make it lol, and join the discord (if you wanna, no pressure)

Hey I'm interested, you still accepting???
Yes!!! though we only have two spots left, the popular and rebellious ones, if one of those two interests you feel free to apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back