• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[ OLIVER RHODES. ]
mentions. cain, lamarcus & arya.
interactions. elena.
location. outside.
outfit. here.

It all happened so fast. One minute he was prepared to beat Cains face in, but turns out his face was the one with a dent. He barely noticed Lamarcus swinging his fist to the bridge of his nose until it was too late. Oliver stumbled back, releasing his grip from Cain and cupping his nose, already feeling the ooze of blood and the throbbing of his nose.

Everything happened so fast. He would've fought back, but Cain already disappeared along with Lamarcus being dragged away by some junior who clearly knew nothing of the situation. It seemed to all happen in a blink of an eye. His head was pounding and all he could now think of was Elena having to bear witness to this. He should've fought back immediately when Cain stepped up onto this scene, but of course he listened to his AA counselor and attempted to keep his side of the street clean.

Olivers eyes gazed upon the party goers who have made a semi-circle around them, until his brown eyes landed on Elena. He didn't know what to say to her. Oliver was completely lost for words. Usually if something like this occurred in the past, he would've chugged down some alcohol, popped a pill or smoked up to forget, and he was really tempted right now.

"Nothing to see here, enjoy the party!" He called out amongst the crowd surrounding them. He watched as they dispersed and shifted his eyes back to Elena, "Lena..." Oliver said softly, taking some steps over to her. He tenderly placed his hand onto her arm, attempting to comfort her, "I'm sorry, my love." He was on edge from that whole experience, and Oliver couldn't imagine what she was feeling. Yes, he might have a bloody nose, probably a broken one too, but he was her boyfriend. He had to be strong for her, and clearly he hadn't been. Fuck; this whole summer had been Elena comforting him. He needed to make it right. Hopefully this didn't screw everything up.

Parallax Parallax fin fin User User Keira Winston Keira Winston

Madelaine Kingston
c h e e r l e a d e r
Madi's mind was flooded with emotions and questions. She couldn't seem to understand what the hell had just happened. Not only had she gotten jealous about Lamarcus, a boy who she had no public relationship with outside of being friends but Aiden had just dismissed her as if she meant nothing. Did he not feel anything anymore? Even if so, they were friends? Why did he have to make things so hard? To be fair, she had kinda dumped him for her 'image' and because of her parents telling her he didn't live up to their expectations. Which she knew was shitty but she couldn't help but care too much what people thought of her, unlike him. Still, she'd thought they were past it. Apparently not. Her thoughts were moving back to Lamarcus when a voice suddenly yanked her from them. Reagan's voice.

The appearance of her former friend was odd but even weirder was that the girl was speaking to her. The had definitely become strangers over time which was sad considering how close they once were but hey, things change and life goes on, right? Her questions made Madi suspicious of her intentions which were a product of her social circles. She had so man friends who she wasn't sure she could trust, on top of ones she knew she couldn't, so it was no wonder she was suspicious of people. "I think your mind is playing tricks on you. Marcus and I are friends. Unlike me and you, which is why my social life is none of your business anymore," she said with a roll of her eyes. As the words left her lips she realized how snotty they sounded. God, what the hell was wrong with her?

Before she could say much more there was a commotion and Lamarcus' very loud and distinct voice boomed through the house. She wanted to stay frozen in place but she couldn't. He had obviously gotten himself into something. So she followed after Reagan to where they'd heard him. Her eyes widened as she saw Oliver's blood and it was clear what had just taken place. She noticed Arya trying to pull him away but it looked like she could use help so Madi pushed past Reagan and placed a hand around his other arm. "What the hell was that about?" she questioned, hoping one of them could answer. "Marcus, please. Let's go," she looked to him, her eyes fixed on his as they tried to get him away from the area.

tags: aiden (mentioned) apolla apolla ; lamarcus fin fin ; reagan @Kimby; arya User User oliver (mentioned) summerwine summerwine

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
location. front lawn. oliver's room. bathroom.
interactions. cain. oliver. la marcus. devon. arya.
mood. fucking done and exhausted.
tags. summerwine summerwine Parallax Parallax fin fin laburnum gold laburnum gold User User
name. elena rivera
role. the queen bee
outfit. dress, back, cartier, heels, ysl bag
10:50
Saturday, September 5
Seeing Cain simply walk the fuck away angered Elena more than she thought it would. It was his fight. He was the one who basically started it by coming up to the couple in the first place. And now he was going to run away from it because his best friend was here to do his dirty work? No, he wasn't being a coward, never, but it was so fucking lame that he wasn't going to finish what he started. Whatever, fuck it. Why should she care anyways? He clearly didn't give a shit about the lives that he messed up. She let him go, deciding that it was barely worth any of her effort to continue picking a fight with him. Her words obviously weren't processing in his head anymore, not that it mattered to her. To send him off, paired with a fake smile plastered on her her face, she flipped him off and wiggled her fingers in a little wave, showing off her immaculate, coffin-shaped acrylic nails. "Bye," she mouthed with a smirk, before turning back to the situation at hand.

She found Oliver stumbling back, hand glued to his nose, cupping it as if it would actually stop the pain. Shit. It actually hit harder than she thought it did. He seemed alright at first, and Elena usually didn't have to worry that much because he could handle himself in a fight, but with his hands practically sewn onto Cain's collar, he probably didn't see it coming at all. She rushed over to make sure he was ok, but he was already taking a few steps toward her with his hand out, attempting to reassure her. She noticed the crowd that had formed, and fought the urge to roll her eyes, and seem visibly upset. Even though the King had already told them off and they were supposed to obey his orders, she knew that a majority of his subjects would just end up watching from afar. The two were high school royalty, and eyes were always on them. Yeah, they had a perfect reputation and were essentially untouchable, but people were always waiting to stick their noses in their business, get involved, and gossip about them. Kinda as if they were just waiting for a slip up.

Speaking of people who couldn't stick their own fucking lane, Arya seemed to join in on the action, not that this was any of her concern. But here she was, greeting the couple with slight hostility, something she had no right to do. This was the perfect example of why she didn't fuck with anyone in grades below her's. She could name off more names if she wanted, but these two juniors really thought that they were hot shit. Dumbasses, she expected nothing less from the junior class. Arya wasn't there when it was started and had no context on whatever this was, so why the fuck did she think it was ok to just join in? A better question— why right now in the middle of what would have been a fight? Everyone knew better than to fuck with them, and a junior had no place getting themselves caught up in their mess, let alone disrespect them like this. It pissed her off to see Arya lead Lamarcus away, ending the tussle prematurely, not even giving Oliver a chance to return Lamarcus with a taste of his own medicine, a very well deserved right hook, but whatever, Arya wasn't even worth her time acknowledging, so she let her get away with it. Not that she let anything slide, really, but she didn't care to listen to juniors. She shouldn't even be dealing with them. For now, her main concern was to get out of this shit hole that cain had pushed her into and tend to Oliver's nose, which were obviously way more important than babysitting these drunks.

"Shit, Oliver..." she trailed off in a concerned tone. Elena's golden brown eyes studied his intently face and she bit her lip seeing the blood drip as Oliver reached out to caress her arm as if she was the one who got in a fight. His warm touch was always reassuring, but she knew what he was doing. What was the point of comforting her, anyway? It didn't change what had just happened. Jesus, and Lamarcus went for his face too? Not to mess up his chiseled face— that was all that Elena had asked for from any fight he got into. None of this was his fault, though. It would've never have happened if it wasn't for her, so why did she feel so annoyed but guilty at the same time? Yes, maybe he could've been quicker to hit back but that didn't really matter did it? Arya had immediately lead Lamarcus away anyway. Elena figured that she was just exhausted of this unnecessarily, useless drama, so she took a deep breath, took Oliver's arm, and lead him towards the house. He tried apologizing, of course he did. He was so good to her, and she didn't do anything to deserve any of it. "It's whatever. Not like any of this is your fault. 'Guess certain people just can't handle their own drinks," she replied with an exasperated huff. Some of these kids wasted her expensive liquor, distastefully mixed it all together in some kind of monster drink, and had no idea how much it would really fuck them out. So fucking inexperienced, and none of them had a clue on how much money they had drank in booze, causing half the underclassmen to pass out on the couch. She decided that next time, she and her girls were going to need to host an invite only party.

"Let's just get this cleaned up for right now," she muttered.

On her way back to the house, she passed by Arya who had been trying to support a very drunk Lamarcus on her petite frame. Seeing her again just pissed her off more, but Elena wasn't going to get too worked up and make a bigger scene than it already was, especially now that the crowd had shifted to the double doored entrance of the mansion. She didn't take shit from anyone and decided that she was going to do something about this herself, just less publicly. She was not about to let her and Oliver get stepped on anymore tonight. Lena did not spend a night sober just to put up with this bullshit, and she knew Oliver wasn't going to to put them back in their places while he had blood running down his face, so she had to do something.

"So we're the drunk ones, huh? We're the ones that look drunk? Go check yourself. Looks like we're not the ones who can barely walk in a straight line," she whispered to Arya in a low, hushed tone as she made her way past her. Yes, Elena had heard what Arya had said earlier, and she was only going to hold herself back so much. Her face was cold and virtually emotionless. The queen then turned to Lamarcus. "Oh and do me a favor and leave his party, find your boss, or whoever you’re sucking up to, and choke on his dick," she whispered, stopping in front of Lamarcus, blocking the entrance before he entered the house. If she were him, she wouldn't be sticking around for much longer. She flashed him a pretty smile, pearly whites and all, stepping into the manor before Lamarcus could and disappeared up the staircase of the foyer with her boyfriend's hand in hers. Hopefully he had realized how much he'd pissed her the fuck off and would maybe learn to not be such a dumbass next time. The Cain and Oliver situation felt like a guilty pleasure at first, but once Lamarcus had showed up, reaching for his glock, she knew that she was so done with this shit.

~

It didn't take long for Elena to find everything she needed in order to tend to Oliver's nose. It would've been even quicker if she had went to gather the supplies in the kitchen downstairs, but she rather not make more of a scene, drawing more attention to the pathetic situation. He sat at the edge of the king-sized bed, and she found herself hovering over his lap, her knees resting on the comforter of either sides of his legs, tending to his nose in silence. She had iced his knuckles after fights before and had also wrapped him up after baseball practice, but she never had to deal with an injury this bad. As she stood on her knees facing him, she had a reusable blue bag of ice in one hand and a champagne colored satin handkerchief in the other, simultaneously icing his nose and dabbing at his blood. It was a shame to have to ruin some high-quality satin, but it was the only thing she managed to find in time before his blood began dripping on the carpet, which would've been so much trouble to clean. Tending to him in silence, she honestly didn't know what to say to him. There were no words that could make this situation any better. She wasn't going to ask if he was ok, his nose was oozing with blood and he was obviously in a lot of pain, and she wasn't going to coddle him or act like nothing had just happened, either. She just couldn't stop asking herself how the hell they got here. She never meant for any of her shit to involve him.

The oozing finally stopped, and the blood began slowing down a bit, so she moved off his lap and sat at his side. "Well, your nose probably isn't broken," she let out tiredly with a sigh, breaking the silence, as she continued to cold compress the bridge of his nose with the bag of ice. Elena winced a bit, hoping she wasn't causing him more pain by applying too much pressure. "So that went to shit really fucking fast. And it was lowkey kinda embarrassing," she admitted, swallowing hard.

She removed the ice momentarily and continued cleaning up the blood. Being vulnerable was never easy for someone like her, even with him, but she trusted him with her whole heart, despite her trust issues and everyone that's let her down in her life. If they were going to make it work, she would have to be transparent with him. It's not honesty that's hard for her. It was opening up, which she had to force herself to do sometimes.

"Anyways, listen, I know that none of this was your fault at all, but I feel like you could've handled it way better. Like... I feel like I always have to be the bad guy. I mean... everyone knows I can literally be such a bitch, not that I mind, but... if you'd just kicked Cain out or didn't hold back... I don't know... maybe all of this could've been avoided? Look, I'm not mad at you. I love you for trying to be civil with everyone, but I'm just so fucking done with everyone else's immature bullshit and do not want us getting sucked into people's messes, taking baggage like this into senior year."

She made it clear that she wasn't trying to pick a fight. He said something as a response, but she still felt suffocated in the house right now. She needed to get some air.

"I think I need to get out. I'm gonna go for a ride," she said, clearly exhausted, getting up and grabbing her Saint Laurent bag that she had left by the door of his bedroom when she had arrived. She felt bad that she wasn't going to stay with him through the whole party like she said she was, but she hoped he would understand. Not like Elena didn't know how to make it up to him, anyway. She still planned to stay the night because anything beat being alone in an empty, cold, house that you could practically get lost in. Even when she was irritated, his company was always comforting. It was about time that she told him about her dad, too.

"I trust you to stay away from the drinks and not do stupid shit. I'll probs be back in a few hours. I'll bring back something for your nose, and if you really need, we can get it checked out tomorrow." And with that, she turned her heels and left.

On her way out, she passed by a bathroom, surprised that no one was hot boxing it or hooking up in it. Curious to see what was up, Elena peeked her head in to find Devon, alone, on his knees, hunched over the toilet bowl. No one else was there to make sure his floppy hair didn't get in the way? How rude. She would've gladly held his hair. It also looked like he didn't save her any soju.

"Jesus, Dev. Are you okay? This party actually fucking sucks," she said showing some concern. She rolled her eyes, irritated at the party as a whole, and made her way towards him. "I'm boutta dip. Do you wanna come? We can drive through at Wendy's and get some fries if that's gonna make you feel better." It was probably not the best thing to offer someone who just threw up, but she knew that Devon was always down for a late-night, after-party snack. "I'll let you pay. I know we're technically tied on love bracelets, but I to be fair, I do have a tennis bracelet and Juste un Clou coming soon," she added in a playful manner, trying to cheer him up a little. She reached out to him and helped bring him to his feet.

"The Porsche is probs stuck in the driveway because people can't park for shit, but I'm thinking we could do a quick walk to my place and pick up my dad's Ferrari?" She could've chose the McLaren, but the Ferrari matched the red and black color scheme of her 'fit. Driving with two feet in her heels would've definitely been a bit difficult, so she was also glad that she had an excuse to pick up a car that didn't drive in manual transmission. She wasn't allowed to really touch her dad's cars, but because she managed to stay sober the whole night despite desperately needing a drink, she decided that she definitely deserved to treat herself to something reckless. Elena obviously didn't have time to take Devon to New York City and fuck around like they usually would, but that was besides the point. They can still have fun Doveport, just away from everyone else. And what better way than to piss off her father?

Last edited:
NOAH HATHAWAY

MOOD
fuuuuuuuuuck

MENTIONS
devon ( laburnum gold laburnum gold )
rowan ( Parallax Parallax )
elena ( Keira Winston Keira Winston )

INTERACTIONS
oliver ( summerwine summerwine )

OUTFIT

For a while, Noah just sat there feeling self-conscious, gross, and ashamed. That was out of character and he wondered if it was just his conscience drunkenly acquiesce, allowing those subconscious thoughts he'd been blissfully ignoring steal a front seat in his brain. With a frown, he watched Devon spin, land on newest member of The Men's Club, and kiss Rowan. Good for him-- or not. Rowan didn't seem to like that very much. Vomiting was no good sign, but they were all disgustingly drunk and Rowan was definitely not used to living this kind of life.

Noah suddenly felt worse.

It wasn't the kind of worse in which was about to throw up. No, he could very much handle his alcohol while. Conscious, woozy, and uncomfortably warm. It was time to go find Oliver and his bitch of a girlfriend.

He stood up. The circle was breaking apart and there seemed to be some commotion going on just outside in the front. Noah started to near the door, abandoning the game, but stopped in his tracks as he saw Elena and Oliver enter. Oliver was, presumably, cupping a bloody nose and Elena was of course, there to comfort him and fight any other rabid dogs off. What the fuck happened? He stumbled back a bit, catching himself from tripping over his own feet with a nearby table. Watching the couple fully ascend the stairs and disappear, Noah swallowed hard as his brain struggled to piece together the events that had just unfolded. Alas, he wasn't there so he would be better off asking Oliver.

Twisting around with no desire to bother the two of them, Noah stopped by the drink table to shove some more depressants in his gut before he headed up to check on Oliver.

They were best friends. There was no reason for him not to be up front and ask why he just walked into the manor dripping blood. Making his way towards Oliver's room, he passed Elena, who had her head peeking into the bathroom. Evidently, Oliver wasn't who she was talking to or else that door would have been closed. Therefore, he continued on since he didn't want to spark up an interaction with her while trying to get some answers.

Upon entering his friend's room, Noah saw him sitting on the bed.

"Jesus H. fucking Christ." Noah murmured, wandering over to the bed where Oliver was seated and had nursed his bloodied nose back to a manageable state. "What happened?" He asked, grabbing Oliver's hands while pulling on them in attempts to get him to stand up.

coded by weldherwings.

devon wong. ❞

OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: Keira Winston Keira Winston Parallax Parallax
From where he'd been blearily blinking at Elena, still clutching onto the sides of the toilet, all Devon heard was Wendy's before he was hauled up onto his feet. He was newly sorta-sober and the bright lights of the bathroom made him want to scratch his eyes out. He patted away her hands, and the loss of support made him sway precariously before he lunged to grip the sink counter.

He fumbled with the faucet. Devon was watching his arm move in slow motion and he wanted to grab it, shake it until it was working right again, but he couldn't exactly do that now, could he?

Cupping his hands, he drank straight from the sink. The Rhodes were rich enough that he didn't have to worry about dying probably. Some of it was slipping through his palms and following the trail of his elbows, wetting his shirt. Whatever. He splashed water on his face and that also ended up on himself. His shirt was drenched.

Through his fingers, he stared at himself in the mirror. He was a little paler than normal with inky black hair plastered to his temples - he looked like a ghost. Loved that for him. Flicking his eyes over to Elena behind him, Devon said, "Wendy's sounds great."

Grabbing her by the hand, he walked with her out of the house, laughing about how terrible of a party it'd been. He hadn't even heard all the Cain and Oliver shit going on, and was glad for it. If he'd been anywhere near where Lamarcus had been swinging, he'd probably have gotten punched too - he saw that weird drunk glare Lamarcus'd shot him before spin the bottle!

When they got outside and started heading towards Elena's, Devon saw a visibly shaking figure tucked away from the lights. Not his problem if some freshman got traumatized, and resolved himself to ignore whoever it was when they got closer.

Except the shaking freshman was actually Rowan and suddenly it was Devon's problem. Tugging Elena closer despite her confusion, he approached slowly like the way he'd seen people do on Animal Planet. In a loud whisper, he said, "Bro, you good? It wasn't my kiss, right, because that would hurt, dude. You wanna come with us for fries? Maybe Wendy's can cure your homophobia."

❝ the ditz. ❞

CAMERON

Outfit: Click! | Location: outside of the circle | Mood: "Cam, the reliable." | Tags: Cain ( Parallax Parallax )

This wasn't Cameron's first party. The junior had two years of parties under her belt, plus the year that Aiden had been in high school ahead of her. She'd seen the fights, the hookups, the games, and even been the subject of more than one rumor. Not that those things didn't phase her, because they could, and they did. Being labeled the 'goodie two shoes' of the school didn't come without its issues. High schoolers were mean already, and they'd find anything they could to make fun of you for.

Despite what some people thought, words could hurt. Actions, too. It wasn't as though Aiden had ever stood up for his younger sister, ever, so Cameron had spent her school years building up her thick skin. Most people didn't know about what went on behind closed doors, and Cam was careful. Meticulous, even. The scars were there, but with the facade she put on? No one even bothered to look.

Maybe it was better that way.

As she peered up at Cain's expression, so full of so many different emotions, she couldn't help but feel for him. She knew she wasn't a part of Cain's regular crowd; not even close. That didn't stop the way her heart pitter-pattered whenever she saw him, or the way her breath caught in her throat when he happened to look her way. Writing it off as a high school crush, obviously those feelings had never been acted upon. As she stared up at him, she watched his facial expression change, hiding the emotions that she'd seen. Hating how he closed himself off, she sighed, dropping her hand from his arm.

"You can look me in the eyes, you know. I'm not... I don't bite." Changing up her words at the last minute, trying to bring some humor into the situation, she'd started navigating to the uber app on her phone when he spoke again. She paused, her fingers hovering over the screen of her phone, lifting her gaze to meet his again. "What do you suggest, then, Cain?" There was no anger in her voice, no judgement. Just concern.

When he brought up that she could drive his car, she blinked a few times in surprise, though her hand holding the phone lowered to her side. "You sure?" He went on to say how Oliver might have the car towed if he left it here, and Cam glanced behind her. It seemed a few more people had left the spin the bottle circle, and there was some sort of commotion towards the front door. What had she missed?

"Alright." She turned back to him and nodded, unable to stop the small yet slightly strained smile from appearing on her lips when he called her reliable. "Well, you know me. Cam the sober one." She let out a small laugh, though it was short lived. Before the silence could get awkward, she turned and looped her arm through his, holding her hand out for his keys. "Lead the way. Unless you need to be carried, in which case I can't guarantee not to drop you."

coded by natasha.

code by yousmelldead

The honest truth was that by this point, Rowan wanted to dissolve into the Earth and live life as a calcium deposit within the ground. But considering that wasn't possible, he opted for the second best option to become a social pariah, permanently stitched to the walls of his high school in wait of graduation day. Maybe then, after avoiding humiliation for a sufficient amount of months, he would be able to sleep at night without writhing into his pillow for hours. He wouldn't have to cringe, and curse his own name at the memory that would undoubtedly have him praying for early Alzheimer's.

His resolve for this nonconfrontational solution only widened as he lie in wait, praying for the Uber to pick up the pace and book it here already. He didn't want anyone rushing out and shouting with disgust that there was vomit inside. He couldn't even think about it.

Cars rolled by every couple of minutes, none of which were here to salvage him from his wreckage. The GPS tracker for the Uber drivers location was glitching out. Rowan still had to clutch the dirt to keep his brain from spinning out through his nose. It truly wasn't looking good, up until Devon's voice resonated through his destructive thought bubbles. Ro's giant amber eyes peered his way, looking on edge enough to justify his friend walking toward him like he were a wild animal. Reed's brows furrowed, arching upward toward the base with a considerably anxious quiver.

At his friend's question, a thread of light shone on Reed's evening. A minor laugh bubbled from the burning in his chest, shaking his head to disagree. "It wasn't the kiss, dude. Although you really didn't have to call me out like that in front of a girl." He razzed, clumsily pulling himself to his sneakered feet. His eyes grazed sheepishly over Elena's silhouette before he uttered a passive greeting, his wave barely noticeable. It was likely he'd never have greeted her at all, had he not consumed bottles of alcohol.

"Wendy's is a good idea. Let's just book it out of here." He pleaded, dusting himself off and stalking away from the Rhode's manner.

ROWAN REED

code by yousmelldead

It was pretty incredible how readily a party could become the biggest goddamned waste of time, breath, and emotion. Maybe if someone else had thrown this last hurrah celebration in a house far toward the other end of town, he could have had a good time. A great time, even. Of course, it would have to be with an entirely different set of people. People he could cut loose around and not have to worry about behaving a certain way. Realistically he didn't often worry about that anyways. But ever since Elena cursed his existence with her own, he's found himself bothered with minor things that he didn't fret over before.

Maybe she was changing him. The idea didn't sit well is his head. He didn't like thinking someone had so much power over his being. Enough to make him change without noticing, for better or worse. If anyone could hold that type of ability, it would have been Elena.

Cameron was still standing before him, likely noting how drunken and sloppy he'd reduced to. It didn't bother him that she saw him this way; she was the good kid. That wasn't his arrangement. He'd rather off himself than be good all the time.

The blonde spoke, doing her best to keep a hush and reassuring tone. His stone grey eyes refused to meet hers, evasiveness feeling appropriate in that time. She asked if he were sure he'd be okay with her driving his car, if it was still even there. The thing was a shitpile anyway, and it definitely couldn't stay here. Paying to get it out of the junkyard after getting towed would be a bitch. He nodded, scratching the back of his neck with a roughness that could have drawn blood. Adrenaline still had his veins hiking chills in his body. He wanted out. Now.

They made for the door, Cam continuing to reassure as they trailed out. Her arm hooked around his, which he permitted with little commentary. He wasn't in the mood to joke, or even converse. Honestly, he was nothing short of a bummer at this point. He raked a hand in his pocket, finger looping around the chain attached to his car key. It held his house keys, too. At Cameron's remark about carrying Cain, he stifled a chuckle. "Yeah, you're as tall as my 6 year old cousin. Doubt you could carry him, even." Lagos sneered, stumbling through the front door.

As they worked their way to his vehicle, Cain spotted Devon and Elena crouched by some freshman looking kid. His jaw tightened, face erased of emotion. He did nothing more than shake his head and climb in the car, surrendering to the fuzzy microfiber material of the passenger side seat. Drink spill stains and all.

He slammed the door a little louder than intended, dropping the seat rather far back in incline. Cameron input the address and before long, they were on their way. Cain pressed a middle finger up to the window as they drove by Lena. Who knows if she even saw it. It made him feel better, at least.

---

After a longer drive than anticipated, the car hummed to a stop in the driveway of his aunt's home. He groaned beneath his breath, nausea slapping his nerves in waves. Thankfully, he never vomited when drunk. Only felt sick sometimes. Cain pulled his seat back upward, glancing sideways at Cameron. For a second, he felt the need to lash out. To redirect his emotions. His thoughts. And she was right there, looking at him like she wanted something. Like she wanted him. Was that possible? If so... Why, even?

Who cared. He took the opportunity to numb the world. Bending toward her, he snaked an arm around her frame and held the back of her head, joining lips. She didn't move away. In fact, she initiated all the same, if not with even more vigor. They made out for just shy of a minute before common sense kicked Cain in the ass.

He broke away, glancing over her features with dissillusion. "This isn't a thing. We're... Not a thing." He muttered, narrowing his eyes as they struggled against the flooding lights of the front porch. He crawled out of the vehicle, shaking his head. Tonight was full of mistakes. Full of them. Mistakes and realizations, one after another. "I'll pay for your uber home." Cain muttered, opening her door and waiting to get ahold of the keys to get inside.

CAIN LAGOS

Cisco de la Cruz
c l a s s c l o w n

He didn't mean to be, but sometimes the jovial clown Francisco de la Cruz had the tendency to be overly-conscious about what he said, who he kissed, how he kissed them, and what he said after it was all said and done. Yes, usually in cases of close intimacy with anyone, let alone a friend of his and someone he had a crush on, he would be all flutter and no butter. Fortunately for him, he wasn't like that at all. The one thing he felt he could take away from the game, even after most had left either of their own accord or due to some uncomfortable feelings being drudged up (such as Madelaine), was that he felt more confident than he normally had and it was different too. It was like now he could, at the very least, do things for a limited time that he wasn't, well, confident doing.

But instead of taking advantage, the most Cisco did was look on as more took their turns and the game eventually came to an end when the gamemaster decided to excuse himself away from the gathered circle and this left Cisco feeling hollow. Like he missed his mark on something he didn't remember aiming for. "Well, I guess that just happened." Of course, he was speaking about how everyone went up and just left, save for a few still lingering about.

"So that was a wild time." He scratched his left cheek. "I mean, I don't think I've ever experienced something so stomach-turning in my life." Of course, the clown was referring to the two kisses in a row that had him on the edge of mental seat. "I mean, I knew it would be a crazy game, but, yeaaah." Cisco had difficulties articulating himself when he didn't know what the hell he was trying to say in the first place.
Tags — _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Interactions — Marissa
Mood — Has him like whoa
Outfit — click
coded by natasha.

LILITH GOODE

mentions: tba .
interactions: dorian jasmyn jasmyn .
location: beer pong table - pool/backyard - lilith’s bedroom .
Outfit: click here.

Dorian winked and headed out back with no care in the world. Of course the wink hit differently right now. The alcohol had to be messing with her state of mind. She attempted to shake the wink out of her mind as she followed him out back. It meant nothing. Whatever Lilith and Dorian had died a long time ago - at least thats what she constantly told herself. But those sun-kissed back muscles...

Lilith stood near the outdoor bar that had been decorated in fairy lights for the party. She picked up the nearest cup and poured Malibu Rum into the plastic cup. She took a sip while watching Dorian from a distance to keep pool water from splashing onto her dress. She couldn't control her eyes from gazing over him. To Lilith, that entire moment felt like forever, all in slow motion.

She was thrown back into reality when Dorian finally cannon-balled into the pool. Party goers laughed, cheered him on, etc. Lilith wasn’t able to suppress her laughter as her eyes made their way to Dorian. He commented on her easy dare and she gave a shrug in return.

As Dorian walked back over, Lilith tried her hardest to refrain from letting her eyes wander. He would just use that against her. But it was so damn difficult. His soaked body almost glistened from the warm lighting.

"Well done, you made making a fool of yourself almost look cool.” Lilith chuckled as she placed her now empty cup onto the bar counter. She would’ve made another snide remark to suppress her urges of romanticizing him, but Dorian spoke up, asking about a clean pair of boxers. She could see his motion to his current boxers out of the corner of her eye. Don’t look, don’t look, don’t fucking look... Lilith inhaled sharply, maintaining her eye contact with him, “I mean, there is a possibility I left a few of your things unburnt.” Lilith twirled around and walked back into the manor, assuming Dorian would follow.

***​

Lilith hated the fact she held onto Dorians things after their breakup. Emotions and sentimentality just had to get in the way. She left his possessions, gifts he gave to her, and anything else from their relationship in a Louis Vuitton shoe box under her king size bed. She hasn’t touched that box in years. It had the date they met and a heart with “Dorian x Lil” in the center of it. It was cheesy, but at the time it made sense to the young brunette.

She pulled out the shoebox and sat it at the end of her bed, ”If you mention this,” Lilith motioned to the box as she sat down beside it, “you will be so fucking sorry, Dorian.”

Lilith opened the box and tossed the top onto her bed. Letters sent, jewelry given, along with a couple tee shirts had been thrown into it. His sweatshirts were DEEP in Lil’s closet since they obviously couldn’t fit into a shoebox. Maybe it was the alcohol taking control of Lilith’s emotions, but looking through that box had gotten her in her feelings.

She managed to find a pair of boxers in there, and why the fuck did she have a pair of his boxers in the first place? Lilith averted her eyes from Dorian and tossed him the pair, “You’re welcome.”
coded by natasha.

CAMERON

Outfit: Click! | Location: Cain's street | Mood: "Cam, the stupid." | Tags: Cain ( Parallax Parallax )

Cameron didn't know what it was about her that had this incessant need to make people happy, or better, or to not feel like they were the biggest piece of shit on the planet. One look at Cain could tell anybody that he wasn't in the mood to chit chat, or joke around; he just wanted to get the hell out of there. Well, she could handle that. She wasn't afraid of him, or anyone at this school, really. Not even her brother. Perhaps she should be, but the simple fact of the matter was just that: she wasn't.

Looping her arm through Cain's, she started gently leading him towards the door. He moved along beside her silently, and she cast more than one glance his way, almost as though she were making sure he was still there. And not gonna be sick. Just because she wasn't afraid of him didn't mean she wanted to be vomited on. They definitely got a few looks from the other partygoers as they made their way out the front door, but Cam ignored them as best she could.

He tugged his keys from his pocket as the fresh air hit them, making a snide comment about her being as tall as his six year old cousin. The venom in his voice was quite clear, and it caused her to do a double take, but she could tell the poison wasn't meant for her. She just shook her head and took the keys, sliding into the drivers seat of his old car. She pulled out her phone, sending Mari a quick text that she was leaving, and she'd catch up with her tomorrow.

After sliding her phone back into its secure space, she input the address and started off. A dull thud made her glance towards Cain, quirking a brow at the raised middle finger pressed against the glass of the window. Deciding not to comment, she just sped up. The drive to his house was quiet, and when she pulled into his driveway, she cut the engine and the lights but didn't get out of the car yet.

Slowly, she glanced towards the guy in the car to her right, biting her lip softly. Though she knew this was far, far from a date, she didn't quite want it to end yet. Was that selfish of her? Maybe a little. Also a little-- no, alot-- foolish. He wasn't into her. He wasn't-

One moment, they were just sitting there, and the next he'd snaked an arm around her and pulled her closer. Their lips met and Cam returned his kiss with vigor, closing her eyes and leaning into it. She'd just gotten the courage to reach out and touch his chest when he pulled away, abruptly ending the kiss that had lit fireworks in her body. "I-- oh, no, I know..." She trailed off, feeling more than embarrassed as he got out of the car.

She followed suite, shutting the door awkwardly before walking around to the front of the car. Holding out his keys, she shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Just get inside." She forced a small smile in his direction, then started to back away. "I, uh. Thanks. I mean-- get some sleep. Yeah. Bye, Cain." Without another utterly humiliating word, she turned and headed down to the tail end of the driveway towards the street, pulling her phone out.

Much as she didn't want to, she hit the button for Aiden's number and pressed send, just as she disappeared from view of Cain's driveway.

coded by natasha.

Marissa Amell

LOCATION: the Rhodes manor || OUTFIT: click! || TAGS: Cisco ( natsukashii natsukashii ); (mentions: ) Cam ( apolla apolla )

Well, that was…certainly something. The nervous feeling in her stomach bothered Marissa a little while after the whole game was over. People started to leave the circle and in a way it was a huge relief. Mari definitely didn’t have enough to drink even though her first large cup gave her a nice buzz to start the game. Or at least to say yes.

Glancing at the time, it seemed late enough for her to want to go home. Things around her started to escalate quickly. People getting more drinks, buzz humming all around and there was even a fight. Mari had no idea what it was about but seeing that the royal couple was involved, she could imagine it was something totally important so she just suppressed the eye roll and looked around.

Cam was…gone? When did that happen? Marissa honestly felt like the worst friend ever. It was the second time tonight she managed to lose Cameron. How did that even happen? You’re an idiot, Mari, a total asshat. Once again, she fished her phone out from that tight uncomfortable pair of shorts and dialed Cam’s number though she didn’t pick up. Huh, curious. Maybe she didn’t hear.

Fortunately, Cisco was a good friend and still with her. Honestly, she couldn’t be happier. He obviously had someone else whom he wanted to see and meet and yet he stuck around. Mari could just kissed his forehead or something.

“Uh…I second that…” she muttered in reply to his comment on the game. After all, not only she got to kiss a girl but her bottle landed on Cameron’s annoying brother. Plus while kissing Aiden, she managed to lose herself in that and god only knew what the guy now thought about her. Not that their relationship was rainbows and unicorns, it was more like pinches and snarky comments. But still. Ugh, she shouldn’t even worry about that! And she might be just thinking about the whole thing more than she should. It just still gave her some chills, thinking about it. And yes, she liked it more than she cared to admit. Not that she had a thing for Aiden, god no! It was jut that kiss...

“Anyway…I’m thinking about going home. You need a ride?” she turned to Cisco, knowing very well what his excuse for tonight was. The girl could actually use a drink but didn’t want to risk driving like that. Not that she would be drunk or anything. It was just…better safe than sorry. She also tried Cam again but this time, she just typed the message.

‘Hey, Cam, where you at? I’m leaving so I wanted to know if you need a ride home or something?’

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back