• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mirrors in the Mist (Interest check)

Seige

A raven knocking on your door.
Introduction: Howdy folks, so I'm in the middle of trying to create a futuristic steampunk massive world roleplay with small inner game quests, larger quests, backstories, all the ingredients that would spice it up. I am looking for people that might be interested. I like for all my participants to have a say in the roleplay and as a GM I have found that if we mold it to everyone's liking then people are more likely to stick around and take part. Having fun is the biggest thing, I dont like for people to spat over small little controversies and so the main thing I ask is that everyone enjoys themselves. You dont need to be an experienced roleplayer neither, everyone of all writing skill levels are welcome. I'm also maybe going to be looking for a co GM that could help run it so if someone is hungry for a shot please let me know.

Anyway I've come up with the name of the world and its terrain in some places, theres still a portion that's a working progress. I was figuring that we could come up with a small little portion of it to start and gradually work out way into the finished product. So for example start in a tavern in a small town or large city and then go from there as a form of character introduction. If this flops and we come up with something different that's fine too, that's what roleplaying is about.

Last edited:
hello, this seems interesting and i'd like to check it out, but i'm curious about what you mean by live action roleplay?

hello, this seems interesting and i'd like to check it out, but i'm curious about what you mean by live action roleplay?

Uhhh I guess I dont even know. As I was writing it I was visualizing something interactive. I should have just said that instead since that makes more sense. Characters interacting with NPCs, stuff of that sort. This whole roleplay I've been working on is kind of an unorganized mess so far because I've been working on other projects too lol.

okay, so i'm imagining something along the lines of a dnd session without dice? sounds interesting to me, i'll definitely keep an eye on this.

okay, so i'm imagining something along the lines of a dnd session without dice? sounds interesting to me, i'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Yeah something of that sort, you definitely have the idea on what I was trying to throw out there haha.

Hi, I'm new to this website. This caught my eye, but I dont want to be a nuisance so if you don't want newbies I understand.

Hi, I'm new to this website. This caught my eye, but I dont want to be a nuisance so if you don't want newbies I understand.

You would be fine newcomers are more than welcome in this. I roleplay on various sites and am new to this one too. I'll shoot you a PM.

Squid Squid Blemmigan Blemmigan WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57

Alright guys so I'm going to get the cerebral fire hot dicing it in oil and gasoline. I've found myself working with several different people on a couple other roleplays and so hopefully by tomorrow I'll have it most of the way finished. I'll tag you guys in it if y'all are still interested and I'll give y'all some character ideas that might spark everyone's interest. If anyone wants to play a specific part please let me know.

The idea I came up with so far is that it will take place on the main eastern cost of Mirrormorr in a dystopia called Silz. It's a fairly large city overpopulated from years of booming business. There will be plenty of parts to play and especially in this city due to how large it is.

Holy cow guys I'm sooooo sorry for this incredibly late update but I've been super tied up with a roleplay or two that i suddenly found myself apart of shortly after creating this interest check. So the thing is I went ahead and shoved this idea on my shelf full of wonderful schemes with the intention of bringing this idea back to life when one of the roleplays im a part of slows down giving me time to catch a breath.

I really do apologize I feel like a bad person, communication is key in a community.

Anyway I hope to keep in touch with you guys and I will definitely PM you all individually (or as a group) so we can chitter chatter. If that's cool that is.?

Holy cow guys I'm sooooo sorry for this incredibly late update but I've been super tied up with a roleplay or two that i suddenly found myself apart of shortly after creating this interest check. So the thing is I went ahead and shoved this idea on my shelf full of wonderful schemes with the intention of bringing this idea back to life when one of the roleplays im a part of slows down giving me time to catch a breath.

I really do apologize I feel like a bad person, communication is key in a community.

Anyway I hope to keep in touch with you guys and I will definitely PM you all individually (or as a group) so we can chitter chatter. If that's cool that is.?

No worries from me! It's better to focus on a small number of things than to take on too many and end up not properly enjoying any of them.

I'm always up for vague idea bouncing/world building though, should you want someone (or several someones) to help with that, whenever it my be.

No worries from me! It's better to focus on a small number of things than to take on too many and end up not properly enjoying any of them.

I'm always up for vague idea bouncing/world building though, should you want someone (or several someones) to help with that, whenever it my be.

I am totally down for that! I'm always looking for more people to muse with. Assemble some ideas and find out what we come up with— could do it while I'm involved in these other roleplays too so that way when things clear up we are prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back