• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Clarise looks at the video and giggles "Seriously a doctor, what power did he have?" she asks and Snow flies over as well "Looks like a fun fight" she says and sits down "I should get Fang a place to sleep" she says and sighs, she hoped everything worked out. Clarise hums softly while watching the video and then she goes back to previous videos, but as she wants to click on one Snow quickly stops her "Don't click that one" the kwami says and Clarise smiles "Gotta get over it sometimes Snow" she whispers.

Marinette smiles "You can also call me Mari" she says looking at Nina and she then looks at Melanie "After a while you get used to very sudden things, for example, Clarise sometimes runs up and says she wants to trow a party for no real reason, Ace sometimes does that, but he's more of the smaller sudden things" she explains "Now go tell Clarise you're here, though your room is closer, so I can also show you your rooms first"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg huffs a bit as he sat down on top of the journal. " there are too many pages in this book"

"Thats what it is a magical book Plagg" Damien said as he finished cleaning up the corner.

"Meh" Plagg huffed before laying down. Damien hubg a piece of cameber on over him. "Camember!" Plagg exclaimed before devouring the stinky cheese in seconds. Damien laughed a little as he petted the kwami's head.
---
Nina smiled at Mari, happy to meet the very nice lady. She then giggled before looking at Melanie, knowing the girl doesnt like parties. "Right, that's nice to know..." The older sister answred wirh a sweardrop. "Well, since our room are closer, it'll be more convenient for you to show us that first... so.. room first?" she said.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

When Clarise hears footsteps she quickly takes the two kwamis and puts them under the bed along with the book and she is just back in sitting position when the door opens after a knock "Ah just the person I wanted to see, Hannah can you take my clothes to the laundry room, I would go myself, but I'm now allowed to walk for a week" she says and Hannah nods "Your parents hired people for that reason m'lady" she says and leaves after picking up the basket. Snow sighs in relief "I'm glad she wears heels" she says and smiles slightly "But it's good they found someone new to drive Clarise around" she says.

Marinette nods "This way then" she says walking towards the stairs as one of the servants take the rest of the bags "Since Clarise said you liked spiders we've given you a bit of spider themed room, but it's just the carpets, the blanket and pillow though. We didn't know what your sister liked so she just has a plain room, if she wishes to change it she only has to tell one of the servants and they get right to it". Fang sneaks out of the bag and hides in Marinette's piggytails "Marinette, Melanie really needs some new clothes, for herself" he whispers, this makes the fashion designer think for a while "Melanie, could you and your sister come to the design room after settling in?" she asks looking at the two "And your butler is gonna need a new outfit, if he's living here he's going to wear the same thing as the rest of the males"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg yelped when Clairse suddenly grabbed him. Damien sweardeopped before looking at Hanna, who left about 2 minites later. He sighed in relief, " That lady makes me nervous.."
---
Melanie smiled a bit at the theme of her room, wondering if she will like it. She hummed softly, " Well, Nina loves puzzle and reading, so maybe her room can be based o that theme" she said to Mari as she gently rested her chin on her sister's head. Nina was fiddling with her cube in her hands. Melanie then nodded at Mari's question, " We will... wait where that again?" She asked. " And does that mean Sebastion has to go to the design room too? Or...?" She asked as she looked at her butler before looking at Mari.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well we rarely have females as personal servant, so there's a bit of pressure on her now, the first two weeks are always to see how well everyone does" Clarise says and she reads one of the blog entries, the one on the new Ladybug "I'm glad she didn't change the blog name back to Ladyblog though" she says and sighs.

"No, he will unfortunatelly have to share a room, we have an uneven number of male staff at the moment, there are uniforms in the room in different sizes" Marinette says and she opens the door closest to the stairs "Nina's room is here, we can put down a puzzled theme carpet and we have some books that are easy to read as well for her" she says and asks "Isn't this too big though"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg came out of the hiding spot, "Clarise, you didnt have to grab me ya know" he said crossing his arms.

"Oh calm down Plagg. She wasnt that rough with you" Damien said with a chuckle.
---
Melanie slowly nodded, " I see... well at least he can make some friends" She smiled a bit before looking into Nina's rooms. "Wow... what do you think Nina?"

Nina looked around, " Waa.. this is bigger than my room back home" she smiled excitedly. " I have more to do my jigsaw puzzles!" She exclaimed.

"Hmm... We should put a table in your room for that, so ypu dont end up doing them on the floor then" Melanie said as she set the girl down.

"Thank you Auntie Mari" Nina smiled before running into the room to explore it.

Melanie asked as Sebastian put Nina's things in her room. " There is not giant walk in closet she can get lost in.. right?" She questioned the fashion designer.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise crosses her arms "Most new servants don't wait after knocking" she says "But I hope Hannah will learn that quickly", she wasn't too fond of servants who didn't wait with opening the door. Snow looks at Plagg "If she hadn't grabbed you you would've been seen" she says.

Marinette shakes her only "So far only 3 rooms have a walk in closet, the master bedroom, Clarise her room and Ace his room" she says. She walks to the room next to Nina's room and opens it "This is your room Melanie" she says "And if needed we will make the necessary changes when everyone's at school tomorrow, Clarise wants to change her carpet so we'll have to do that too", it wasn't weird for Clarise to say she wanted to change her carpet or something, but her new carpets would have to be custom made.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I could have hide. I had to deal with Adrien's assistant randomly coming into his without warning..." Plagg said crossing his arms.

Damien poked Plagg, " Calm down" he chided.

"Fine fine... sorry"
---
Melanie relaxed, " Good, I dont want her to have one until she is at least 13" she said to the designer as she looked around her room and blinked. She actually really liked it. She nodded to thr lady as she listened to her, while looking around the room some more. "Thank you..." Melanie spoke softly. She didnt really feel like she deserved it after what she said to Ace, and how rude she was to Mari when she was still Ladybug. "You're too kind..." she added rubbing her arm a bit and looking at the ground.
---
@Flame Demon

Clarise raises an eyebrow at Plagg "Dad always mentioned you were grumpy" she points out before picking up her discartes school book "Why does this school exist? It's a bother sometimes" she says. Snow flies over and says "You have to finish it or Marinette is going to take away your laptot and tablet".

Marinette smiles "But to compensate you have an extra big closet" she says "The last room in this hallway is Ace his room, Clarise her room and the master bedroom are on the other side of the staircace since those are the biggest bedrooms" she explains "But dinner should be ready, can someone please get Ace for me?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled as he sat down next to Clarise, " I can help you with your homework if you want" he volunteered with a smile.
---
Melanie sweardropped, " Ill go get him. I was planning to talk to him anyway..." she mentioned as Sebastian cam into her room to set her stuff down. " Thank ypu Sebastian" Melanie said with a smile before set her bag down on the bed. Willow came out and hide her hair as the raven head walked off to get Ace.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I think the stress of doing three things is getting to me" Clarise says and she adds "I can handle most classes just fine, expect Biology and Math", she really hated those classes. She looks at the time and sweatdrops "Dinner should be ready, I'll continue this downstairs" she says.

Ace is drawing designs in his sketchbook "Ugh I can't think fo anything" he says and sighs, he wasn't even sure if Clarise would be able to make it to the event or not with her ankle, but one of the advanteges was that he did know the theme for the show "I can't think fo any designs if they're not for Clarise", while it seemed like she wore just casual clothes he or Marinette designed them and the theme was animals "She likes cat like creatures" he mumbles, Plagg and Snow were good examples, but then he'd have to 'kidnap' one.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien hummed as he picked her up bridal again with a few books on her lap. He hummed before carrying her off to the dining hall downstairs. Plagg hid in his jacket as thr male left.
---
Melanie got to his room and mentally sighed. 'This is a bad idea.. what am I suppose to say?...' She thought knowing if she said dinner was ready and walked off that will just add more fuel to the fire.

"What are you waiting for?" Willow whispered to her heroine.

"I dont know if this is a good idea. I also dont know what to say.. I am just going to make things worse, Willow. He will slam the door shut as soon as he sees me..."

"Or he will use you as a model" Willow joked in an attempt to make her relax a bit.

Melanie smiled at the kwami, " True.." she sighed before looking that the door again. She was scared about making the situation worse.

At that moment Damien came walking out the toom with Clairse in hos arms. He saw Melanie in front of Ace's with a troubled look on her face. He looked at Clarise, "Should we go over and held her?.."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"No, they have to solve it themselves, well Melanie is the only one who care solve it at the moment" Clarise says and Snow nods "She is the only one who can break their cycle, Ace tried and she turned all his attempts down" she says hiding with Plagg. "It's up to her, no one else", Clarise nods slightly "Yeah" she says quietly.

Fang sighs and says "Come on Mel, break this endless cycle, I'm getting tired of being yelled at by Willow each single time", sometimes he had thought to just ignore her completely, but he had been trying to break the cycle the entire time, Ace was the first he didn't need to give a push in the right way.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" You are right about that..." he said to Clarise with a sigh.

" I want to break the cycle, Fang, but I afraid of just making this worse..." Melanie said a frown.

Willow huffed and flew in front of the girl. "Oh come on, since when are you scared of anything? It's usually the other way around for you" Melanie blinked, " At least you are trying to fix this after misunderstanding his intentions. At least you are trying to change and admit you were wrong. You dont care what other people think of you, but at least you care care about his emotions or him in particular. If he doesn't budge, after all that well at least you tried. Now, can you seriously knock on the door before I start screaming at you? I am starting to think you are an imposter." Willow chided crossing her arms and glaring at the girl. This was honestly the first time she got angry at her heroine.

Melanie sighed knowing the kwami was right. She nodded before knocking on the door. Willow huffed before hiding in her hair again, still angry. She more mad at this whole mess that at Melanie or Ace.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Let's just go downstairs" Clarise says, Snow nods and says "Before Hannah comes to get us, that'd be bad".

Fang chuckles and hides too when the door opens and Ace looks at Melanie "Do I even wanna know why you're here?" he asks and sighs "What is it?" he asks. Fang sighs in relief, at least he didn't slam the door close upon seeing her. Ace looked tired though, he must have been stressing about his designs for the show

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien nodded as he started to head downstair with Clarise in his arms.
---
Mwelanie sweatdropped, " Nice to see you too... and my family and I live here now so yes. So yes, you would want to know why I am here..." she answered before saying. "Also, I am sorry. I thought you wanted to be friends with everyone in class, but you just wanted to get along with them. I shouldnt have kept pushing you away when you tried to help me, and shouldnt have said that we should give each other some space without listening to what you have to say first. I didnt really mean anything bad by it, it's just that didn't want to end up snapping at you, because I was being really moody, and depressed when I broke my arm...." she sighed, " But I guess that just ended up hurting you even thought I was trying to avoid that..." she looked at him. "Point is.. I am sorry, I was wrong and I am trying to change. You can stay made at me, but seriously dont let this effect your friends an family. You are lucky to have so many people who care about you. Also, thank you for the scarf, it's the first gift anyone other Nina and Sebastian gave me in a few years now..." she was about to leave, but remembered that dinner was ready, " Also, dinner is ready... hope I see you there.." she added with a small smile before walking off to help her sister get ready for dinner.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sees her father and asks "Dad, what's for dinner?" "Your mother picked dinner, so no clue" Adrien says and he looks at Adrien "And just a minor warning about Ace when he's back to normal, he's overprotective of Clarise" he says and Clarise rolls her eyes "I can take care of myself dad".

Fang pokes Willow once and starts pushing Melanie back "You are not leaving there without a hug" he says. "I'll come after finishing the design I'm working on" Ace says closing the door again, but Fang flies to open it slightly before going back to trying to push Melanie back to the room.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweardropped, " I know Clarise told me already, but he knows I wont hurt her so he wont be that overprotective...?"
---
Melanie blinked when she was being pushed, " Um can-"

"No, it cant. You've come this far. Now. Do. This. One. Last. Thing!" Willow said and pushed her into the room.

Melanie blinked as she stared at Ace again. She walked over gave him a hig, she also gave him and quickly kiss on the cheek before running out of the room. "You disnt have to kissed his cheek" Willow said but was smiling happily.

"Shush! I just felt like it okay?"Melanie says as her face became a bit red. Willow laughed happily.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Oh how wrong some people are about that" Adrien says earning a nod from Clarise "Anyway, I'm hungry, so time for dinner" she says earning a chuckle "Don't eat too much, you can't gain weight young lady" Adrien says earning a playfull glare "I work out each day dad, I'll be fine" she says.

Fang chuckles and says "See Willow, those two are made for each other, they're the first to not be jerks about it though". Ace stops drawing for a second and he sighs and he gets up, knowing Clarise will come and drag him out otherwise, even with an injured ankle. He passes the three and snatches Fang away after ruffling Melanie's hair "That's his way of apologizing at the moment" Fang calls before hiding again.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped now worried about Ace, " I am very worried now...."

Willow giggled happily at Fanf and nodded in agreement as she watched him get taken by Ace. "Ah... he ran past you" Willow giggled as Melanie blushed a bit before smiling. She got to her little sister's room and knocked on her door. She head a bit and hummed softly.

"Come in!" Nina said.

Melanie walked over to see Sebastian put up Nina finished puzzled that were framed up on the walls as decoration. Nina was sitting on her bed reading a book. Melanie smiled a bit, " Dinner is ready" she said.

Nina looked as she got down from her bed and ran over, " You are happy"

Melanie smiled happily, "I am" she said as she kisses her cheek making Nina giggle. Melanie started to head to the dining room.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Nah you can handle him, but if you're that worried" she says and whispers "So far I'm the only one who knows you're Chat Noir, make use of it". Adrien chuckles and says "Well Marinette's not gonna be happy if we don't hurry", Clarise rolls her eyes and says "I'll be doing my homework downstairs after dinner"

Ace sees the two and asks "Is Damien staying here for dinner only? The weather's getting worse", he points outside where it looks like a thunderstorm is coming "But they didn't say anything about a thunderstorm, guess they got it wrong" he mumbles.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien nodded as he heard Plagg snicker a bit. He forgot she was the only one that knew he was Chat. He looked at Ace and then outside, " That isnt good. If it doesnt let I may have to stay overnight..." before turning to see Melanie walk over with Nina.

Nina looked over at Adrien and tilted her head, "That is Uncle Adrien" Melanie said to her sister.

Nina shyly waved at Adrien, " Hi Uncle.."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Ugh" Clarise says "That meants the eletricity might go out tonight" she says "I've had that fixed, hopefully" Adrien says and he adds "My dad never told me how to correctly fix it". Ace sweatdrops "Well from what I heard you didn't get along so well". Adrien nods and looks at the 5 "I suggest you share room tonight, there's a flashlight in the bedside tables if needed" he says and Ace says "I don't think Melanie and Nina are going to be okay the first few times, so I guess I'll have to trust Damien to take care of Clarise". Marinette walks over and says "Instead of talking about this at the dining table you decided to stay here I see", though it's not hard to miss the forming daek aura "Dinner's getting cold" she days and Ace, Clarise and Adrien become pale and Ace says "Right" and he picks up Nina and he drags Melanie along and Adrien says "Well Damien, we should go too"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien and Melanie blinked at the angry designer. Nina stared at Mari curiously, she never seen an angry lady before so this was new. Melanie sweatdropped at the angry lady, kind of finding this new as well. Nina looked at Ace when he picked her up, " Why does Auntie Mari have a dark aura around her?" She question Ace as Melanie walked with so he didnt have to drag her. Damien sweardropped, and nodded to Adrien as he followed after the family.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"There are several rules to be remembered in this house" Ace says and he adds "One of the most important is that you are never late for dinner, mom grew up in a bakery", Clarise nods "You're not even allowed to be 1 minute late" she adds "Though she will ask the reason, if it's a good one she'll let it slide" Adrien says sitting down on his place.

Snow yawns, the eletricity going out was something she was used to by now "I really hope it's a normal thunderstorm, it doesn't seem like there's a villain, I don't feel anything" she whispers to Plagg, she was suddenly glad that she and Plagg both belong to the cat family, at least they'd be able to see.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back