• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

"Ohh...what are the other rules?" Nina asked curiously as Melanie made a mental not to be late for dinner. Melanie sat down next to Ace, she took Nina from him and set her down next to her. " Thank you big sister" Melanie smiled a bit before looking at the ceiling wondering if the power will go out.

"Do you guys have a back up generator?" Melanie asked them.

Plagg nodded, " I hope so too..." he whispered to the kwami.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yes, but we can't turn them both on at the same time" Clarise says "We tried during the last thunderstorm when one of our servants suggested it, since that actually did the total opposite. So mom made an old room downstairs into a bedroom, two of our servants stay there in case the power goes out, they only stay there during thunderstorms" she explains. Ace nods "Yep, that was bad, our generator can keep the house powered for as long as needed, normally". Marinette sighs and looks outside "As for other rules "If you plan to stay with friends for longer then two days you'll tell us, you are not walking around in clothes full of mud, if you're covered in it you go take a shower and change and no one mentions Gabriel, Adrien's father, it's a touche subject". Adrien looks down and nods, the man had only stopped after Clarise had been born, when he saw the girl look like Adrien, minus the eyes, he gave his miraculous to Ladybug and Chat Noir, but it was lost before they could bring it to master Fu on time.

Snow looks at Plagg and sighs, it seemed like they never would find out where it is now "Wait, Clarise, we're going to the market tomorrow, show me where you found the journal, there has to be one more, a less thick book" she whispers and Clarise thinks for a while "Melanie, if the weather lets up, we're going to the market tomorrow after school and then we are getting you some new clothes, while Nina can spend some time getting to know everyone here, and you are not getting clothes for her, got it?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Melanie sweatdropped wondering who would walk around covered in mud. Nina was wondering the samel, 'Who did that?...' They thought as they nodded at Mari.

Melanie was soon taken out of her thoughts by Clairse, when she was planing to take her to the market and then go buy some clothes. "Alright.." she answered. She would normally decline, but this would a good way to see what's it like to shop with friends. She wondered why she hated shopping in the first place. 'Weird' she thought to herself. She heard Willow humming happily in her hair and smiled a bit.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Oh yeah, if you need something to eat, ask the chef, if it's late in the evening you can get it yourself" Marinette says and Clarise sweatdrops "What mom meant was, if you got covered in mud somehow outside the first thing you do is take a shower, even if it's dried up" she says looking at the two. Ace nods and chuckles "Well once we finish eating I guess Sebastian should be shown to his shared room as well" he says.

Marinette looks at Adrien and looks at their two kids "Well, we need to get the rooms ready, I'm sure Clarise has a makeshift bed in her closet somewhere" she says and adds "And Ace has one too if I'm not mistaken, that leaves on person without a place to sleep". Adrien gets an idea and says "Why don't we all just sleep in the living room? It's big enough to do that, that way if the power does go out we can tell ghost stories".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Ohhh... that makes more sense" Melanie said with a nod. "And that would be a good idea.." She added wondering where her butler is in this big house.

When Adrien mentioned ghost stories, both girl's face lit up. "Yay! Ghost stories!" Nina exclaimed happily with a laugh. Melanie giggled a bit at the excited 5 year old. Damien smiled a bit at the two sisters.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Just nothing too bad" Marinette says and she looks at all the kids "And homework comes first" she adds making Clarise sigh in annoyance "Says the one who always was way too tired and never got to school on time, dad told us all about it" she says and Ace chuckles at his sister, she really didn't like homework. Adrien looks at Marinette "She has a point you know, at least they show up on time, unlike you, I was late sometimes too, but not as often as you were" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Melanie smiled a bit as she sipped her glas off water. She completely forgot about her make up homework, that she needed to finish. She hummed a bit, not knowing any stories about her parents, she only knows stories that Sebastian told her, 'Speaking of which why isnt that guy married...?' She thought to herself narrowing her eyes slightly.

Nina looked at Melanie and poked her curiously, " Whatcha thinking?"

Melanie looked, " What ghost stories I am gonna tell you." She smiled as the sister giggled again.

"Save the best one for Hallooween" Nina chirped.

"That is still months away" Melanie smiled and poked her nose.

"True.. hehe"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Alright mom, but I don't think Ace and Damien have any homework left" she says and Ace says "Nope I worked ahead", Clarise sweatdrops and asks "But we can't exactly finish our homework when the power decides to turn off, so what are we suppose to do then?" "Then you can think of something else to do" Marinette says.

Adrien looks at Melanie and Nina "Actually we're turning the mansion in a haunted house on Halloween and trow a Halloween ball, of course Clarise decided to show up in a vampire costume last year" he says and adds "She's been through all the supernatural creatures, first time she was dressed as a werewolf". "I'm making her costume this year" Ace says "But I already have a design hanging in my room for it" he adds with a smile.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Sis loves haunted houses and I wanna be a witch for Halloween or.. hmm Alice from Alice in Wonderland!" Nina smiledz

"Why dont you do one for your birthday and the other one for Halloween?" Melanie suggested with a smile.

"I could do that.. But I wanna be a detective on my birthday and maybe do a mystery game?" Nina suggested excitedly.

Melanie sweardropped, wondering if the 5 year olds at her schools are as smart at Nina. "We'll see we still have a few months" she said.

"Okay!" Nina said with a smile.

Melanie then looked at Clarise, "We could just use the flashlights on our phones to help us with light while we are doing our homework. So it shouldnt be much problem?..."

Damien couldnt help, but chuckle, " I think she doesnt want to do homework at all"

"Education is important" Nina said with a giggle. "Thats what sis alway says to me whenever I dont want to do homework"

"You sound like a parent" Damien commented with a smile.

" Yeah, I kinda am one. Not that I am complaining or anything" Melanie hummed with a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "I know it's important, but why would I need it if I'm going to be a model like dad" she says looking down, she was dragged along with her father one time when she was younger, so she didn't know how hard it would be and her schedule between modeling work, patrolling or fighting villains and school didn't leave much free time for her. Ace looks at Clarise before looking at Adrien "I think you should take it easy on her for a while and let her think about her own choices" he points out, he knew his sister had fun modeling, but it was stressing too.

Marinette looks at Melanie "Not anymore, since you're living here now we'll also be responsible for raising you and Nina, so you can go back to just being an older sister" she says with a smile and the lights begin to flicker a bit. Adrien nods "She needs to rest her ankle now, so she won't be doing any modeling work, and I'm keeping her weekends free" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Melanie smiled a bit, " Thank you.." she said softly glad that Nina finally has a mother and a father figure. Nina was staring at Mari and Adrien curiously for a moment, before sipping her glass of water. The lights flicker making the two sister giggle a bit.

"All we need is a ghost swooping down and kidnapping someone" Nina said.

"Yes," Melanie nodded.

Damien sweatdropped at them, "You guys are definitely sisters"

"Thank you" The two said at the same time with a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You know what would be fun? A ghost villain, wonder how the heroes would handle that" Clarise says sarcastically earning a chuckle from her brother who says "Yeah as if the ones they faces weren't hard enough, I heard about the plant lady they had to face at our school". Marinette and Adrien exchange glances and Marinette stands up "I'm going to check on the generator, try not get lost in here when going back to your rooms" she says and leaves the dining room "Sure mom!" Ace and Clarise says before shooting the other a glance that doesn't seem very amused "Melanie, let's go find your butler" Ace says while Clarise glares at her homework while both wondering if it's such a good thing that there's a thunderstorm at the moment. Adrien stands up and says "I'm going to get the living room ready, Nina, can you ask the chef for something to snack on later? Ace, bring the flashlights from the rooms you come across".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damine looked at Clarise, "Come on. I am here, we can get these done quickly" he reassured the girl as he looked at her homework.

Melanie nodded, "Okay" she said before looking at her little sister who got down from her seat.

"I can!" Nina replied happily with a smile.

"Wait do you know where the kitchen is?" Melanie asked her.

"No, but I can ask around" Nina smile before running off. Melanie sweardropped a bit wondering if her sister will be alright on her own. Their house was big sure, but this house gigantice.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Alright" she says picking up her biology as several servants pick up the plates and stuff and Clarise takes a cup of hot chocolate and she sees Hannah holding another one "That one's for you Damien" she says and Hannah nods. Ace chuckles "The kitchen is next to this room!" he calls after Nina and he sighs "Okay, we'll look for your butler and then you are going to finish your homework too, you don't wanna see mom angry" he says.

Adrien enters the dining room again and asks "Did Mari return already? I went to look for her when the lights were flickering again, but I can't find her at all" "No she didn't" Hannah says and she puts Damien's hot chocolate down "I'll go and get Nina before she goes missing too" she says and walks of the same way that Nina went.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Thanks" Damien said to Hannah as he took his hot chocolate, and sipped it softly as he listened to Adrien. 'Why am J getting a bad feeling about this...'
---
"Okay!" Nina called back to Ace as she followed his direction.

Melanie smiled a bit at the girl before looking at Ace and nodding. " That would be a good idea.. We should check my room. The last place I saw him was at Nina's bed room seeting everything up for her. He must be in my room dojng the same thing" she said to Ace as she started walking.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise looks at her father and says "But she couldn't have disappeared", Snow looks at Clarise and says "Appearently she did, let's go check it out" "If you're going, drink your hot chocolate first and take Damien with you, everyone will meet up in the living room" he says earning a nod.

Ace follows Melanie and says "Possibly", he takes out his phone when the light flicker again and they turn off completely so he turns on the flashlight on his phone "Let's find him quickly, something tells me we're not alone though, the generator normally holds out longer"

Hannah finds Nina and picks her up "We'll get something to eat and then we'll go to the living room" she says, if Marinette disappeared then they couldn't stay alone at all.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped as he drank some of his hot chocolate. "Who wants to bet it is an akuma?" Plag whispered to Damien and Clarise. They then blinked when the power went out. Damien took out his phone and turned on the flashlight.
---
Melanie blinked at the light going out. "Eho wants to bet it is an akuma?" Melanie asked as Willow peeked out of her hiding spot before it was so dark.

"I wdont sense anything. But I wouldnt be surprised it was one..." Willow said softly. Melanie became worried and tried calling Sebastian.
---
Nina tilted her head as she looked around the dark room before looking at Hannah, "You sound worried..." she pointed out.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise stands up and grabs an oil lamp before sitting back down again "This might work better" she says. Snow thinks for a while "I don't sense anything, we should probably go to the living room though" she says and Clarise nods in agreement while lighting the lamp she grabbed. Adrien thinks for a while "But if it is an akuma, what kind of villain is it?" he asks, he hoped the others eould hurry up.

Ace shrugs "Normally servants try to keep it on as long as possible, but the alarm didn't go off and if there was one we'f know" he says and Fang nods "This is almost like a haunted house, it's too quiet".

Hannah looks at Nina "And you are too smart for your own good, try behaving like your age, that'd lighten up the mood in the house a lot" she says opening the kitchen door "Snack..." she mumbles and sees some fitting snacks so she grabs the box and says "Let's go to the living room".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Probably a ghost" Plagg joke. Damien gave him a look, " What?"

"It could be an electric related akuma since the power is out.." Damien suggested.

"Sure, take the logical approach" Plagg huffed crossing his arm.

"I never said you were wrong. I just maybe a ghost is a bit too..." Damien sweatdropped. " Actually nevermind" Plagg laughed a little.
--
" If there wasnt the possible of an akuma involve I would be estatic right now.." Melanie sais as Sebastian picked up then phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank god you are okay..." Melanie said with a soft sigh. "Where are you?"

"I am setting up your room. Is something wrong?"

Melanie sighed, " Kinda.. Just dont move from my room. Okay? We'll be there in a few minutes"

"I wont milady"

"Good" she said and cut the call.
---
Nina smiled, " Sis always said to be myself, but I guess you are right about that" She stopped for a moment before smiling again, " Can we have cookies, chocolate and build tents?" She asked excitedly ans childishly with an innocent smile. "Pleaasee? And can I braid your hair?"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Trust me Damien, the power almost always goes out during a storm this bad" Clarise says gathering her books after finishing her hot chocolate "The dining room is creeping me out a bit" she mumbles. Snow senses something she can't see "Odd" she mumbles "But what I find strange is that mom disappeared" Clarise says and suddenly a voice says "Too bad you won't find her without somehow being able to see in the dark~". Adrien looks around and asks "Who's there?!" "Someone who's about to take revenge on you and your family~" the voice says before the presence disappears. Clarise looks at Snow and says "No complaints from you, Chat and I are probably the one ones able to see in the dark", she then looks at Damien "And dad knows you are Chat, so no biggy", she says and transforms "I'll go look for any others who might be in trouble".

Fang's ears move slightly as something moves past them and he says when it's quiet again "It is an akumatized villain, one we can't see that is, and I don't think spiders have night vision like cats". Ace groans annoyed "Let's go" he says and he put his phone away and he looks at Melanie, whatever you do, don't let go" he says and pulls her along, he knew the layout like the back of his hand and if Sebastian was alone then he would be the next target.

Hannah looks at Nina "No chocolate after dinner" she says grabbing a jar of freshly baked cookies and she hands it to Nina "We'll open these in the living room when everyone else is there", she then thinks for a while "And you can braid Clarise her hair, she's letting it grow longer again.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien changed to Chat and said, " I dont that is a good idea. If people are disappearing one by one, then we should stick together"
---
"Actually some spiders can see in the dark. They usually have glowing eyes to help them spot in the dark" Melanie explained as she followed him through the darkness.

"I dont have glowing eyes.. that would be a bit unerving, but I cant see as well as Plagg and Snow" Willow added as she held onto Melanie tightly.

"She also hates the dark" Melanie added gently patted her head.

Willow huffed a bit, "Not true"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"And this cat won't take lightly to being kidnapped" Winter says and runs off saying "Join me once you brought him safely to the living room". Adrien sighs "She's stubborn" he says and looks at Damien "But she can handle herself long enough".

Ace chuckles and says "Fang can see in the dark too, but he's not really fond of it for some reason" "A good reason, in the past whenever I even mentioned Willows heroine they would lock me up in a drawer, they were all jerks to everyone but themselves" Fang says and he sighs "Bad memories"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chat looked at Adrian and smiled, " It's fine. I fell in love with that stubbornness of hers" he said as he started to lead the male through the dark house. " Stay close alright?"
--
"Wow.. I feel even more bad for yelling at you..." Willow frowned a bit.

"Why do you hate the dark Willow?"

"Something always happens to me in the dark... like an animal attacks me or an avalanche of books fall on me and my heroine forgets about for a week..." Willow said quietly.

Melanie gently patted her head, " I would never do that..."
-
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Winter heads to the generatot and she looks around before walking to the spare one and turning it on after trying to figure out how making the lights go on, but dim. She calls Ladybug and sighs "I hope we only have one akuma attack today" she mumbles waiting for Ladybug to pick up.

"I am curious though as the previous Chat and her father. When did you start liking her?" Adrien asks looking at Damien "I know she had a crush on Chat, but that didn't end very well on Valentines day, I had never seen her as sad and scared as she was after coming home after you guys saved her from destroying Paris".

Ace sweatdrops "From what you said you can't really blame them, if they had to handle jerks" he says and looks at Fang "And that explains why you made you bed in the corner of my desk instead of the drawer", Fang nods "They wouldn't give me food and on rare occasions forget about me until the next attack, then blame me when they couldn't transform. One time when Snow's heroine found out she gave the guy a huge scolding before beating the crap out of if when he refused to listen. It helped she knew master Fu and was the daughter of the mayor, master Fu took the wolf ring and gave it to her, until Valentines day everything was fine, until we were brought back and we've never heard of her since" he says "Most of the time they let me out after a day though". Fang looks at the lights and says "And our second generator is damaged, it's definitelly an akuma, let's go and get this over with", he didn't feel like fighting an akuma right now.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Mirielle finished up her homework, and was getting ready for bed. She hummed a tune to a song, softly as she brushed her teeth while she read a script for an upcoming audition. She heard her earing ring, and blinked. She quickly spit out the toothpaste, rinsed her mouth before she ran into her room. "Tiki!" She called as the kwami flew over. She saw the earing ans nodded. Miri then transformed to Ladybug and answerd the call as she left rheoigh the window. "What's going on?" She asked Winter as she got on the roof of her house and looked at her.
---
"Hm.. I would say on the third day on the job" he answered as he looked around the room listening for any type of sound. He looked back at Adrien ans sighed a little when he mentioned Valentines day. " That would be mu fault... I got her chocolates, but I ended up running into a girl who had the same exact wrapping on her gift, so the boxes got mixed up.."
---
Melanie smiled a bit happy that an aluma is involved, " Good, cause I feel like punching something right now" The raven head said before transforming to Black Widow. "Speaking off witch, I need to go check on Sebastian. He is still alone in my room" she sqid to Ace.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back