• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Looking for interest in a Minecraft Group RP, if there's enough interest I'll make a discord for ooc
but all rp will happen on here.

Basic concept,
You can play as any creature from anywhere, ex. I'm playing a Multidimensional Cat Demon God (he's my Minecraft sona)
And you find yourself in a field with a few other people. You don't remember anything, or choose not to reveal much, of your past.
But the main thing is, you don't remember what your goal was or why you are in that particular field. Perhaps a nearby village has more information?

This would be a minecraft rp with some influence from mods (ex. Twilight Forest).
you would not need to know about the mods in any way to play.
Other than that, it will feature minecraft mobs such as creepers, zombies, spiders etc.

For now the rp would be basic action adventure, and I would set up the rp per round,
similar to a dnd campaign where I would DM and you would rp in response.

Why Minecraft?
Because I like to think of minecraft as this big world where anything is possible,
and anyone can come together to work as a team.

Basic view of the world.
Long fields that stretch for miles. Ruins of past civilizations, small towns and larger cities mostly medieval in style.

Please note I have not GMed before so it is new to me owo;; but hey, gotta start somewhere!

Alright well, that's the three people minimum so I'll get to work on the ooc discord and work out a bit better the first campaign! I'll let you all know through pm when I have the link ready.
This will still be open to others joining btw! So if you still want in feel free to comment here to get in before we start.

Once we start though you'll have to wait til the next instalment to join in most likely.

OOC Discord is now set up! So I think I'll be setting up the rp post to rp on here soon! So if you still wanna join I'm pinging this one more time for now before we start!

I'm interested. Send the Character Sheet Template. (Aka, Character Profile)

Keir Keir Mm I was planning on only accepting four people max, but I guess I can allow one more in uwo I'll add you to the chat with the discord link. There isn't an official Character Sheet Template really but the chat will have some info on the rp and such.

Is their a basic profiling method you use to document your characters?

Keir Keir Not really that you need follow. But I do ask for basics such as Name, Species, Abilities (if any), Occupation, and Backstory.
This can be shared with me by pm if you don't want to reveal certain information to the other players at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back