• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Million Dollar American Princesses(OOC)

Characters
Here
redroseknight redroseknight

Ha, yes, that's pretty much perfectly the way he probably deserves to be treated. Though any mishaps he causes are nearly always by accident and not design XD I hope he somehow bumbles his way into a romance of some sort.

Pauly51 Pauly51

If you want to treat us as having met briefly earlier at a Gentleman's Club, maybe just a quick intro and nod of the head, I'd be up for playing that. A passing acquaintance kind of thing.

redroseknight redroseknight

Ha, yes, that's pretty much perfectly the way he probably deserves to be treated. Though any mishaps he causes are nearly always by accident and not design XD I hope he somehow bumbles his way into a romance of some sort.

Josie is a little instigator, and he is the only safe bachelor for her to interact with since her brother, Geoffrey, clearly is opposed to a union. It is a win-win for her.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful , Candlebell Candlebell , redroseknight redroseknight

What is the protocol for using NPC like Geoffrey or Herietta?? Basically Alfred Granville is considering befriending Geoffrey
and then influence to come up with some ideas on his own. Hint, Hint, Hint

-le gasp- You wouldn't be thinking of using her own brother against Josie!

I don't really mind how my npcs are used, honestly. Josie has the court smarts and charm, but Geoff is more of a well learned man who lets his pride get the better of him when it comes to Josephine. Poor fellow got the short end of the stick there.

-le gasp- You wouldn't be thinking of using her own brother against Josie!

I don't really mind how my npcs are used, honestly. Josie has the court smarts and charm, but Geoff is more of a well learned man who lets his pride get the better of him when it comes to Josephine. Poor fellow got the short end of the

Thanks for the reply, what I was thinking was more on the lines that Captain Granville might offer his help and expertise to Lord Geoffrey such that he can narrow the skill difference between him and Lady Josephine and possibly change the nature of the contest from a point to point race to a steeplechase. Also, Geoffrey and Captain Granville are from similar educational and socio-economic backgrounds as well as share some of the same interests. Unlike Bingo, there is a decent chance that the two might like each other.

Last, Captain Granville is a manner of honor would never do anything to harm the relationship between a brother and sister. But, things might get more complicated from a story perspective for Lady Josephine.
-- Best regards,
Pauly51

Josie will be a right pouting mess if she starts losing to Geoff.

Oh dear, poor girl. I'm interested to see just how complicated you mean though I encourage pushing her to her limits. I'm enjoying how right now, everyone has a completely different assumption of what is going on.

Hey Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Interestingly enough, I looked up military reform in the Victorian era and came across the real life Duke of Cambridge (Granville hates him). Anyway he was plan B for Queen Victoria and headed the War Office for 50 years. The good news is I think you are like tenth in line to the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back