Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Benjamin Tennyson

Heatblast gasped and stopped shooting fire, still running, as he realized his blasts of fire had destroyed parts of the building. Although it wasn't expected, the Pyronite didn't care much of it. He was used to end up destroying property while fighting on Earth and other planets in his part of the multiverse, he just hoped that people would be as forgiving, or even more, as the people from his Earth. The boy watched as Felix and Locus were able to save themselves from many attacks, but still slightly damaged from some others. When Heatblast watched the lights above them go out, a plan made it's way into his head. Before proceeding with it, however, he went up to the side of Felix while he blocked attacks from Connor, Jak, and Dunbar. "Take this! And that!" he yelled out as he sent out blasts of fire towards Felix's side. Soon after, he was running towards the crowd of fighters on his side, planning on telling him or her his idea, when he bumped into Ultima 4. Heatblast soon remembered his ally had cloaked himself, and ran with the robot. "Sneak up on them when the lights go out," he whispered right before he began flight, going up towards the lights. The Pyronite got rather large rocks out of him and flung them at the lights, in hopes of making the room darker. After, he flung similar sized rocks at Felix and Locus, hoping to draw attention to himself, who was lighting up the roof he was near. The boy hoped this would distract them for at least a few seconds, so the combat robot and possibly others could make their move.
latest

domisunique domisunique thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

c3a67499a157acf47f93f99bd8e4baca0bb8dce5_hq.jpg

"EeeEeEeeeeeEEEEEGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh ahaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooo\"
("Well, we're fucked.") Pink Guy resounded from where his covered position behind an overturned desk. He'd been right behind the others once the music started blaring and the explosion shook the whole base, and now all he could do was keep his head down while his allies got their asses handed to them by two dudes in tin cans.

Meanwhile, Overpriced Mac Computer - strewn on the floor beside Pink Guy - piped up: ">do not be afraid. you pink organic fuckbag. i have a plan."
Electricity fizzed out of the sentient Apple product, and just moments later, the electronic wheelchair the AI had rode in on barreled into the room at such speed that it kicked up dirt in its wake. The chair skidded into a drift, picking up an unwitting Pink Guy, then bolted at the Spartan in Orangle-flaired armor at an alarming speed.

Pink Guy, seeing his chance, shook off his confusion and launched off the wheelchair into a flying kick at the last moment.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Marie - healthy

Marie watched as the chaos unfolded in front of her. These morons were charging in without a second thought, and were being dominated by the two intruders. It appeared as if these two really had prepared for everything and anything. One thing led to another, and somehow the lights got shut down. Now how would she, someone without any special powers or abilities, ultimately wear them down and take them out, especially with a handicap like this? It seemed futile, at this point, given everything they've deflected so far. Instead of following like a lemming, she thought she'd try asking a few more questions.

Now, she definitely isn't the wordy type, but she gave it her best shot. "What is that armor made of? What kind of punishment is it designed to take, and how much? What about that hard light? How would you go about disabling it or wearing it down, if it's made of light? What sort of information do you normally expect to see on your HUD?" While asking every question that came to mind, she approached the two soldiers at a steady, but winding, pace, taking long detours around large rubble, and stumbling over smaller, undetected debris. At this point, she was having trouble gauging the distance between her and the supersoldiers. "What's the relationship between you two? Strangers? Comrades? Close friends?"

Marie continued asking near-meaningless questions to grab Felix's attention, since Locus didn't seem keen on speaking up at all, meanwhile Felix seemed naïve and manipulable, at least a lot moreso than someone who doesn't talk.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and just about everyone else in Libra HQ)

Last edited:
[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Seriously Pissed, Felix, why you so stupid? ]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]

A tingling sensation shot through my arm as fist met shield. Fucking shields And the smartass mouthed off again, asking me how I liked his state of the art, hard-light shield before taking a pot shot at me. The bullet skidded across my shoulder plate as I side-stepped the projectile. Gez, at least have the common courteous to let a man answer. Who knows, maybe he'll like it so much he would take it off of the corpse of a smartass who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

The others had joined me in the fight. Great, I had allies now. This was going to be fun.

I raised my eyebrow when Felix actually answered questions from a humanoid, small creature with tentacle hair. Was this guy serious about his job at all? I now knew that someone, a male if I heard the pronouns correctly, wanted me, and the others, dead so he could enact some plan to take over the city. Wow, thanks for the information. Now I had someone to kill. The creature started asking random questions, seemingly useless, but if Felix was that stupid, he would answer them.

Rage flared up when I saw a molten being began throwing flaming rocks at the two mercs. However, I drowned it. That thing wasn't a demon. Too cheery in appearance like a weekend cartoon.

Then of course there was that pink abomination.

Both Felix and Locus yelled out that someone was scrambling their comms as well as messing with their HUDs. Not sure how useful that would be as seeing the two were handling most of our attacks. Even good ol bullets didn't work. They were deflected or absorbed by the armor. Well the two were tougher than some Possessed, I'll give them that. That meant they've earned my dance of death.

I began bouncing between the two letting loose punches, kicks, headbutts, and whatever to throw them off balance while trying to dodge or counter their attacks. I looked for a moment of lase in concentration, a second of uncertainty, gaps in their armor, anything to grant me the killing blow. I swear if an ally needed to be flung to the side, they're going through the hole.

Felix's foot smashed against Ultima's face-plate knocking them back and jarring them. The attack on the weird substance sounding a weird thumping sound. Although Ultima 4 while knocked back was fine, and not stunned. They quickly regained themselves, knowing now the duo or at least Felix had some kind of extra sense, like Ultima to be honest. Ultima for now stayed on outskirts of the fight, seeing as Doom Guy was knocking the two around, assuming Locus got popped at least once by the Doom Marine Ultima would move in approaching them while knocked away a little from the fighting. Ultima began to speak to them, "Intruder, fight me for a bit, let me test myself within this environment and gather data. This impacts your goals in no way, its just one fight... the outcomes stay the same, you kill us along with this unit, or we repel you." Ultima 4 began to observe them, seeing as emotionless and curious as ever. None of their words having much in the way of emotion behind them... they also gave off a vibe as a... solider. Or perhaps something less, yet more to a military. A highly intelligent killing machine... Cold... heartless... completely loyal, completely obedient. There was something in this fact that was scary, however was Ultima something to back up this fear... and was Ultima truly this? Only time would tell.

Critic Ham Critic Ham

jerome-thumbnail-708x398-537cbe5b966342bda508441bc18a2572-a5ea305f9c5045719cdbc6efc2f77d55.jpg

Jerome-092
As Locus began to fight with several of the crowd himself, and as the rest focused on Felix, another figure would slowly walk towards the fight, unsheathing a combat knife. On their MJOLNIR armor was only green paint and a red stripe over his chest and top of his head, and the number 092 was painted on his chestplate.
With everything going on, it was hard to tell if he was friend or foe until he raised the knife-holding hand and slowly approached Locus, seemingly focused on him as he drew near, making little to no noise with his armor as he approached.

Emile would notice that his Fireteam HUD would suddenly add one member, named Jerome-092.
Thel 'Vadum would also notice that unlike these Spartan's armor, Jerome's armor looked a lot like his comrade in arms, John-117.

"Stand down, Spartan"

He growled over his helmet's speakers, still approaching Locus.

"Lay down your weapons!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza jigglesworth jigglesworth

• tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso3_400.png
    RhysLibra Headquarters | Main Area
    Weird Movements

The business man got quite the awkward look when a song was playing, as suddenly there was a Boom coming from the otherside of the strange looking building having him take a look at what was going on, innit were 2 men in what seemed to be in some armor talking about improving the defense system in the headquarters and how their grandma could've easily broken in here, and introducing one of his partners named Locus..... then there was Rodimus who set him/itself ablaze in a show of lights, something the Hyperion data-miner was surprised about "Damn. Didn't know that these type of robots could set themselves on fire and then have it die out.... What kind of world is this?" Rhys thought to himself as he then saw the transformer thing collapse onto the ground in front of the 2 armored peeps which was possibly caused by a jam or something which in fact was the case “Like it? It’s an EMP generator, courtesy of our employer.” that was something Rhys could've had overheard as their employer already told them about our "tricks" but did that company also tell them about what the dataminer could do to that EMP Generator with the power of his cybernetic eye implant? perhaps.

m.png

Now Connor was the one who decided to go and see what was going on as he kicked open the door to the recreation room and then suddenly stopping. "Connor... Are you ok? Was the EMP generator causing a sudden wave of unknown things? SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME.. Anyway, Rhys stood up to go take a look at the CyberLife android and though to himself "If those 2 claim to have known all of our tricks by getting informed by their employer, would they even also tell them about my echo eye? I mean I could technically do some good hacking into things but also collect some information on almost everything" And then a deep sigh came from the data-miner as way to try not to get pissed off. Now nothing could compare to what he had seen back on Pandora.
    Rodimus was down, and perhaps there was not much else to do with Connor meaning that Rhys had to inspect and maybe hack into the Transformer in order to have something achieved against the 2 armored jackasses

tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif
    "Time to work something out, ladies" said the business man to himself as he got his cybernetic eye implant activated, taking a look at Rodimus and inspecting it to at least gather a bit of information
    [Insert the information from the database here]
    "A Cybertron... never heard of these things.. Well, time to see if my abilities will work. There seems to be some kind of Electro-magnetic Pulse attack going on, but how could it bring some car-robot transforming thing down if it didn't have some sort of effect on the 2 dudes in front of the thingamajig, This is now weirder than I thought it was gonna be That's what the salary man thought at first, now he has found a cause and who's the cause of the issue that may have brought a cybertron down.

Last edited:

• Damn, not many of anyone's physical melee attacks were connecting. These shit stains might be sissies for hiding in their metal shells, but obviously they were at least half-competent. And it seemed like not everyone was listening to Woods- some idiots continued clusterfucking out in the open, and at this rate if the duo had any sort of area-of-attack everyone could potentially be in trouble. Thankfully, it seemed that at least a couple of folks were listening- the alien in armor that Frank had helped out earlier apparently had more brains than metal fool, who was just standing there doing nothing to the folks who wore armor similar to him.

Meanwhile, Shilo and the sci-fi chick joined him nearby, the former noting her relatively terrible ranges without any real gun- an issue with everyone at the moment- and the latter forming some kind of healing orb around the group to help out in recovering from any potential wounds. He was kind of more interested in the latter- not for the reasons one may think- as she had that staff, and as he recalled earlier she could easily roast things with it, even at a distance. Maybe it was enough to get through that stupid ass metal armor the two had..?

It was a long shot, but it could theoretically be worth it. Frank grabbed his own rock from the wall rubble and nodded at Agent Saga before pointing over to the two attackers. They wanted to insult them on being "uncoordinated"? Well, as long as Shilo and the metal woman listened to him, the two assholes would hopefully be in for a shock.

"I need you-" The Marine looked directly at the metallic woman- "to take your staff straight to those assholes. You're the only one who has an actual weapon here, so you're gonna need to make up for everyone's lack of ranged firepower. Shilo-" at this point Frank looked at the raven-haired girl- "I'm gonna go try and draw fire away from our friend here. We gotta make the most outta our numbers, make sure they're overwhelmed from multiple angles-"

At this point, the lights went out. Maybe that'll give the group a tactical disadvantage. Woods changed his voice to a whisper to more or less try and match the 'stealthiness' that darkness potentially presented them.

"...And make sure we take advantage of this situation. Flank around- go," The 'Nam veteran immediately moved left, leaving Shilo to hopefully take the right. He moved somewhat slowly to reduce his footstep noise, but still fast enough to flank around quickly enough. Once he was a good distance away from Ambra, he'd chuck the stone in his hand at Fucktard Felix to try and bop the jackass.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Ambra ( DapperDogman DapperDogman ), Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ), and Locus ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
    Mentions: Felix
    Inventory: One katar, an empty knife holster, and a rock
    Mood: Serious
    Condition: Healthy
    The female assassin eyed Ambra as she used her staff to create some kind of support orbs. She couldn’t help but feel this was somehow very similar to some of the video games Xander, Vincent, Nara, and Carmen always raved about. Not an actuality, obviously, those things had been pure fantasy, but in some kind of similar way. The assassin didn’t dwell on it for long, not finding it important in the least. “Thank you,” she murmured to the metal woman, turning her attention back to Frank as he started to give more orders. Her eyebrow twitched ever so slightly as he used her first name. A sign of familiarity she wasn’t quite expecting. Though, rules of formal etiquette probably didn’t exactly matter at the moment, considering the position they were currently in.

At Frank’s orders, she gave a silent nod, not one to talk back or suggest something else unless she knew for a fact her plan was better. And, as Woods had basically said the exact thing she’d been thinking anyway. Luck seemed to be against them as the lights went out. It would give the group a much harder time to see and fight alongside one another, and she had heard the annoying one mention that they had thermal readers. She wasn’t sure if someone had taken those advantages out, though, as it had been basically total chaos since the beginning of the fight. It was harder to keep up with the damages done to the enemies equipment when twenty people were attacking all at once. Nonetheless, for the assassin, the lights going out was closer to an advantage, considering she spent quite a bit of her time sneaking through the shadows. It was second nature to her.

Without hesitation, Shilo moved to the right. Her dark clothes and hair helping her disappear into the darkness, her footsteps were perfectly silent, and she moved quickly. She reached where she wanted to be quite a few seconds before Woods reached his. The raven haired woman had already assumed that the Marine would attack Felix, so, she would go for Locus. When she got into position, she cocked her arm back and threw the rock as hard as she could. Despite her size, she had quite a bit of power behind her, and considering she was a master knife thrower, her aim was spot on. Though, that couldn’t really mean much if the people were supposed to be on her side decided to get in the way. As soon as the rock left Shilo’s hand, she searched for another. When her hand found one, she launched it at Locus again. As long as she had rocks, Locus was going to get pelted.

• Damn, not many of anyone's physical melee attacks were connecting. These shit stains might be sissies for hiding in their metal shells, but obviously they were at least half-competent. And it seemed like not everyone was listening to Woods- some idiots continued clusterfucking out in the open, and at this rate if the duo had any sort of area-of-attack everyone could potentially be in trouble. Thankfully, it seemed that at least a couple of folks were listening- the alien in armor that Frank had helped out earlier apparently had more brains than metal fool, who was just standing there doing nothing to the folks who wore armor similar to him.

Meanwhile, Shilo and the sci-fi chick joined him nearby, the former noting her relatively terrible ranges without any real gun- an issue with everyone at the moment- and the latter forming some kind of healing orb around the group to help out in recovering from any potential wounds. He was kind of more interested in the latter- not for the reasons one may think- as she had that staff, and as he recalled earlier she could easily roast things with it, even at a distance. Maybe it was enough to get through that stupid ass metal armor the two had..?

It was a long shot, but it could theoretically be worth it. Frank grabbed his own rock from the wall rubble and nodded at Agent Saga before pointing over to the two attackers. They wanted to insult them on being "uncoordinated"? Well, as long as Shilo and the metal woman listened to him, the two assholes would hopefully be in for a shock.

"I need you-" The Marine looked directly at the metallic woman- "to take your staff straight to those assholes. You're the only one who has an actual weapon here, so you're gonna need to make up for everyone's lack of ranged firepower. Shilo-" at this point Frank looked at the raven-haired girl- "I'm gonna go try and draw fire away from our friend here. We gotta make the most outta our numbers, make sure they're overwhelmed from multiple angles-"

At this point, the lights went out. Maybe that'll give the group a tactical disadvantage. Woods changed his voice to a whisper to more or less try and match the 'stealthiness' that darkness potentially presented them.

"...And make sure we take advantage of this situation. Flank around- go," The 'Nam veteran immediately moved left, leaving Shilo to hopefully take the right. He moved somewhat slowly to reduce his footstep noise, but still fast enough to flank around quickly enough. Once he was a good distance away from Ambra, he'd chuck the stone in his hand at Fucktard Felix to try and bop the jackass.
Nodding to the soldier, and ensuring that the special agent, whatever that was, had also taken note of the plan, Ambra listened intently to the battle, noting each advantage the pair of brutes in their suits had exposed. Upon hearing they were able to see through a crude invisibility field, she widens her eyes and grins, realising their visors would no doubt be equipped with several forms of sight, the current darkness of the room meant they could be relying on either thermal or night vision optics.

Either of which were about to go very, very wrong for the poor saps wearing those suits.

Snapping her fingers, her sunspots imploded, releasing a blinding flash of light and a wave of heat throughout the room. Nothing too severe, but enough to knock out their thermal sight, and certainly enough to blind anyone using night vision to see in these conditions.

Floating forwards so as to remain silent, she takes cover much closer to them and grins as she aims her staff towards Felix, that telltale energy beam latching onto his suit as she attempts to drain both its power reserves and the life force of the one inside of it. She had to bite her lip to contain her gleeful excitement in order to keep her temporary cover. she doubted this would be a singular decisive move, but any tiny advantage gained was a huge foothold against these pathetic assassins.

'I guess whoever employed you didn't do their homework!'

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentioning: ghxstfreak ghxstfreak DapperDogman DapperDogman
Currency: 0$

Cyrus was getting more irritated with the futility of their attacks by the moment. They didn't seem to cause any damage and the only thing they found out was that they had advanced tracking technology, the only useful piece of information they managed to get was of Felix's hard light shield. The situation seemed to get direr by the second, so Cyrus begrudgingly took out a hand-sized satchel from his pocket and ripping a hole at a corner.

However, before he could proceed with whatever he was planning the lights went out when they got hit by a smoldering rock from heat blast. Cyrus would have loved to cuss him out to let out some gas but that would only aggravate him further, he would have to settle with scolding him later on the importance of not limiting sight when the people they're fighting have better situational awareness. The difficulty of not knowing where his target is would have to be dealt with somehow... When a beam of power latches onto Felix.

Cyrus tacks the beam back to its origin of the metal humanoid. The lady introduced herself as a High Priestess if Cyrus's memory served him right, meaning that her weapon must be something that could potentially take out or eliminate their assailants, otherwise, why would she bother with such an obvious weapon, he sighs and then pours a grape sized blob of a viscous, translucent liquid out of his satchel. He then proceeds to lob it at Felix, the impact would make a 20-centimeter blast radius that could penetrate the armor but he was using it as a Distraction to let the beam do its job.

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Shocked
    Physical Condition= Fine/In Combat
    Shields= 100%

Interaction Another friendly tag popped into Emile's HUD. He was weary, but then, he read the name. Jerome-092. Wait...What the hell? That callsign format was familiar... The Spartan's found the motion blip on his helmet and turned his head towards the source. To his surprise was a man in Mark IV armor. He was very confused. The tag wasn't one issued to Spartan-IIIs and the armor was the previous Mjolnir variant. That meant...No way. No f***ing way. It's a Spartan-II. A legit Spartan-II. Damn... The only ones he'd known were Kurt and Jorge's. They were living legends, and Jorge's death didn't suit him. He should've went down shooting down the Covenant, not getting blown up because of faulty bomb.

The Spartan-III pushed the idea away for now. They needed to take down those two fakes in armor. He rushed over to where Rodimus had fallen. The mechanical body would serve as a nice battering ram to run those two over. However, Emile couldn't do it alone. Sure he could drag it along without a hitch, but he wouldn't get any momentum like that. He needed help. He hailed Jerome. "Spartan Jerome-092! This is Spartan Emile-A239! With all due respect, they are completely hostile. I suspect they stole that armor, but I have a plan to take them out. Help me use this robot as a battering ram!"

That wouldn't be enough though. They needed more muscle than just two Spartans. He remembered Vonyish and took note of the man in the green armor. They looked strong, and with the four of them, they could easily ram this car up the two merc's a$$es. "Vonyish! Guy in the green armor! Help me out with this robot!"

Notes Interacting With: Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish) Sleek Sleek (Jerome) Critic Ham Critic Ham (Doom Slayer)
    Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Felix and Locus)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Dax stood around, unsure of what was going on, but wanting to help regardless. She looked around, walking up to Felix and tugging on his sleeve. "Hey... what's going on here?"

04a3169155c9a93ad75e00e9cad682e0--anime-male-hot-anime (1).jpg

~Felix Auclair~
Interactions: Dax ( Noivian Noivian
Mention: N/A
Inventory: N/A
Mood: Shocked
Condition: Healthy
Auclair was about to go in for another attack when he felt a tug on his jacket sleeve. He frozen, eyes widening when he heard a familiar voice. He turned his attention down, to a short woman with white hair and red eyes...No, it couldn't be. But Auclair acted before he knew what his body was doing. He scooped the small girl up in his arms and sprinted away from the fight, away from everyone else. Once they were a relatively safe distance away, he set her down and looked over her. "Sorry... I, I wasn't thinking." He stepped away from her, knowing there was no way in hell this was the girl that he had once known. "You really shouldn't wonder up to strangers like that, especially while they're in the middle of a fight." He snapped, a bit annoyed at her recklessness. He wouldn't have been so annoyed if she didn't look so similar... "As for your question." He continued, deciding to continue talking so she couldn't talk back. "We were attacked by those two fuckers in there, and now we're trying to fight them off. Simple as that." If she had any follow up questions he would try to answer them, but he was pretty in the dark when it came to this stuff. After all, he was from a world nothing like this, at all, in terms of technology, population, energy....

Yelping as she was scooped up, having not expected that, Dax clinged to her carrier as they went. Gingerly, she stepped down when they stopped. "I see..." Dax nodded. "Sorry for interrupting, then! Need any help?"

• I'm a bit late hahahahahaha.

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Equipment: Omega Sword}
{Armor/Clothing: Empress' garb w/ holsters}
{Abilities: Mark of the Outsider, Far Reach}
{Interactions/Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @anyonenexttothetwobadguys }

Basically all attempts at hurting the two mercs failed, including hers, proving his point on their countermeasures. Still, people persisted on recklessly charging in and fighting hand to hand. The "mana" used up from Far Reach quickly regenerated, ready to be used again. Sophitia suggested taking the roof over Felix and Locus down. "Yeah, I can do that, but it might hit others." Her attention was drawn to the lights as they suddenly went out, destroyed from the attacks of a flaming man. This made things harder, sure, but she's dealt with situations of low light before. It would be easier with Dark Vision, if only she had that still. Unfortunately, she seems to be stuck with Far Reach. Focusing back on the Athenian's idea, she thinks for a moment on it. Taking down the wall only increases chance of hurting one of her newfound allies, and besides, anyone foolish enough to run in without a plan is probably going to get hurt anyways. What's the alternative, getting killed?

Emily looks to the roof above the two mercs, and readies her Far Reach. Her Mark begins to flare up once more, "Get back!" she yells to those near the mercs. After a second, the tendril once again arches, this time to the ceiling, gripping on tight. With a flick of her wrist, the purple mass brought the section of ceiling over their assailants down on top of them. This will hopefully take them out or, like Sophitia said, make them move. Breaking their defense would be very valuable in this fight, splitting them up would be even better.

Attachments

• thel vadam head.jpg
    thel vadam head.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Why...Why am I even hiding?! I thought I was gonna fight, dammit, but I'm too weak, unarmed, nothing! I'm just helpless at this point in the midst of this fight! Every opportunity I could've taken, snagged by other people, so I have to go and hide in this one spot right here! Uh... Okay. Despite the fact that I’m, for the most part, not at all helping these people fight, it looks like they’re slowly, but surely, winning.

Okay...on second thought, maybe it is preferable that I stay out of this entirely, uh, people might get me wrong and call me a coward, but I’m only not joining the fight for...self-preservation purposes. And that was oddly specific of me to say that, but whatever. Anyway! At this stage, I’m like Rock right at the beginning of Black Lagoon; a normal, ordinary worker who happened to get caught up within the work of criminals...except it’s taking quite some time for me to make a turning point in how I dictate my actions. Maybe eventually, I will begin to make the same turn Rock made, except I’d be working for the heroes, not practical outlaws, because I’m not really a Revy type of person. Still gotta wait it out as I cover my ears...

I then looked and saw a girl cutting away at a piece of the ceiling. I’m not really sure if it’ll work as intended and crush the two psychopaths, or backfire and crush several of us..! If the latter was the case, then she didn’t really need to do that. So yes, it appears hiding like a civilian during World War II has its drawbacks, because I can’t alert the two guys to my presence...

jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

General Connor
latest

Weapons: Plasma rifle
Money: 0

Stepping away from the rubble from the ceiling

The rubble from the ceiling was being cut so that it fell on the two men in heavy armor. General Connor couldn't see this, but could pick up where the rubble was falling just enough so he could step away from the source of the falling.

jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

jak-3.thumb.jpg.535ad9ea570a33220e1a0bbd789a523b.jpg

Jak the Eco Warrior

Weapons: Blaster- Morph Gun
Stepping back from falling ceiling

Anybody who was close was in danger of the falling ceiling but Jak ran as fast as his legs could carry him back to cover.

wolves_primar.jpg

Lt. John Dunbar
Weapons: 1861 Smithfield Rifle
Pulling back to cover avoiding the rubble falling.
The old time soldier pulled himself back in time to avoid the rubble.

Vonyish looked back as Emile called his name, requesting Helprin something into the two assailants, "On it!" He replied back as he dashed back towards him and got into position, "Theoretical - Assailants are stronger than we expect and this ram will be useless, Practical - We push this with all we got!" The marine assessed the situation like he used to back in his home world.

As he was in position he noticed other people that also had the same armour as Emile, it sure must be nice to have other soldiers from your own army that you recognise.

QizPizza QizPizza

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Seriously Pissed ]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]​

I halted my barrage when the ceiling cracked. The lights had been taken out, but I could still make out the outline of cracks forming. Wasn't quite sure what caused it. However, I'm not overly fond of getting buried in rubble. Last time that happened, I woke up shackled inside a coffin and had to deal with what I presumed to be BDSM enthusiasts. I would have preferred that to another demonic invasion.

"Vonyish! Guy in the green armor! Help me out with this robot!"

A glance revealed that it was the edgelord cannon fodder trying to lift that robot up. The man in the heavy, black armor joined the edgelord in trying to lift it up as well. The heavily-armored man spouted out some nonsense about theoretical, practical stuff. I headed over there to help them out as there was too much talking and not enough doing. I eyed the robot's fingers as I slid my hands underneath its body. The fingers were long. Perhaps not robust yet they could do some damage. If the ramming didn't work, then I could always finger them to death.

I was lacking a weapon anyways.

Interaction​

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Sleek Sleek Zerulu Zerulu

Felix was prepared for the onslaught of fire from Heatblast, and countered them by simply pointing his shield in their direction, causing the fire to disperse just as before. “Is that seriously all you fucking got? Some fire?!” Felix taunted before reaching into his holster and raising his pistol towards Ben. Felix then proceeded to fire several shots in his direction with the pistol. However, whether the bullets connected or not, Ben still managed to destroy the lights in the room, causing Felix to let out a loud chuckle in response.

“You really think that’s gonna work? I’ve got night vision on this helmet, dumbass! It’s gonna take more than that to pull one over on— WHAT THE HELL?! Before Felix could finish his taunt, he saw some pink dildo… thing flying towards him literally right when he flicked on his night vision. Without the opportunity to react in time, Felix was struck right in the jaw by the being’s flying kick, which caused him to stumble back a bit. “What the fuck are you supposed to be?!” Felix shouted before quickly taking out his pistol yet again and rapid firing towards the unnerving man in pink spandex.

Because of his current distraction in the form of Pink Guy, Felix didn’t even really hear Marie’s questions, so they fell on deaf ears. However, Locus caught onto what she was trying to do rather quickly, so he smacked her right in the jaw with the butt of his rifle. Similarly, Doomguy would be met with a swift kick to the lower jaw from Locus as he neared the two mercenaries, followed by an elbow to the back of the neck.

Furthermore, Locus was growing more and more annoyed as multiple people approached them and told them to “stand down” or “lay down their weapons”. A low growl emitted from the former UNSC soldier’s helmet as he glared towards Jerome. “Do you even understand what’s happening here? You will die here today. There will be no rescue for you. No one will find your bodies. No one will know the truth. And NO ONE will stop our client from killing every last scumbag in this city.” Locus said, his voice deep and ragged as he spoke towards Jerome, before he quickly spun around and delivered a quick roundhouse kick to his lower torso.

Meanwhile, Felix still found himself distracted with the pink fuck, which proves to be enough for Frank to bop him in the back of the head with that stone of his. “OW!! Son of a bitch!!” Felix exclaimed before redirecting his attention to the direction the stone was thrown in and quickly threw a knife in Frank’s direction with just as much precision as Locus’ shot towards Marcus’ phone earlier.

Though, the same didn’t fare for Locus, as the gruff mercenary easily caught each of the rocks in his hand with little to no effort whatsoever, even going as far as to crush them with his bare palm as soon as he caught them. While doing so, Locus managed to dodge Auclair’s punch as well, even going as far as to counter it by grabbing his fist and delivering a nasty headbutt right towards his nose!

Before Felix or Locus had a change to react, both of their night vision imaging sets lit up like separate Christmas trees thanks to Ambra’s attack, causing both of them to stumble back a bit. “GOD DAMNIT!!” Felix shouted before feeling something penetrate the right leg of his armor and sting his calf a bit before he finally shut off his night vision yet again, only to suddenly feel a large amount of energy draining from his body. So much so, that Felix ended up collapsing then and there.

Locus growled in response as he saw his partner collapse before him, only to have the ceiling above him collapse right on top of him before he had the chance to attack anyone else. Without the aid of Felix’s shield, the rubble fell atop the mercenary, causing him to be knocked out cold as well.

“I-is it over?” Leo asked as he rose from his position behind a nearby desk, to which Klaus slowly nodded in response.

“I think so…” He muttered before looking to the rest of the group. “Is everyone alright?” Klaus asked everyone as he glanced around the various members of the group.

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy(TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin(Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird(Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

Last edited:
Ben Tennyson

Ben, or, Heatblast had successfully knocked the lights out, only to get shot by some bullets. It wouldn't have injured him if he had actually got shot, but the bullet hit the Omnitrix symbol on his chest, turning him into a human and causing him to fall to the ground. Although unable to see, the now-human could hear the sounds of attacks coming from over where Felix and Locus were. Ben shrugged off the scratches and bruises he received, pulling himself up and beginning to run towards the attackers, about to press the Omnitrix button when part of the roof fell off in front of him. The boy quickly stopped himself right in front of the rubble, realizing they had succeeded. "They're down," the teenager called out in the case someone was still trying to attack. Ben yawned as he turned back into Heatblast for the purpose of lighting up the room. He turned towards Ultima, a smile on his face. "I told you I had super cool alien powers."

Last edited:
[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Annoyed ]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]
The ceiling collapse knocked both idiots out. I withdraw my hands from the robot. Well, never mind about that. I suppose I should thank whoever did that. Actually, a lot of these people did better than me... Again, I suppose congratulations was in order so I gave my best thumbs up to them all.

54a.gif

I glared at the two intruders. Both were knocked out, but not killed. They could wake up at any moment and we would be back at square one. It would be easier to simply kill them yet the few vague memories of social interaction restrained me. Killing incapacitated or surrendering foes was socially unacceptable I think? Heh, could always break their legs. See how tough they were crawling to fight us.

I loomed over the two. Hands tightened into fists and I raised them over Felix's legs.

Last edited:
It was at this point that Ciaran appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "Well, seems like you caught some mercenaries," she observed causally. "Anyone have a spare gun?" the girl looked around t at the assembled group - surely someone was handing out weapons somewhere. There always was someone handing out weapons. She couldn't help but feel exposed in her current situation, unable to connect to her Warframe and without the use of her other void abilities, and figured obtaining some form of self-defense would be the best course of action. Cautiously, she picked her way through the rubble to attempt to take whatever weapons the two unconscious guys were sporting.

Users who are viewing this thread