Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Angry, more than two pairs of legs will be broken at this rate ]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]
I grinned when my method faced little protest. The only one that protested was the lava-flame creature saying they shouldn't kill or hurt them if we weren't fighting them. I shook my head at the stupidity. This was meant to prevent a fight. After all, an ouch of prevention was worth a pound of cure. I ignored the heat creature and dragged Locus out of the rubble when a green-haired woman said it was useless for interrogation. That I could ignore since I was only breaking legs to stop another fight from arising. What I couldn't ignore was when she accused two people in similar armor of working with these two asshats.

Others already pointed out how stupid the accusation was. The two helped us when they could have easily joined them making it far harder to fight them and though they may have wore similar armors, they were different enough for them not to be the same series. Even the man named Cyrus sided with them despite the woman asking if he believed the two 'Spartans', as they were called, were threats. She was alone, but that stern frown hinted she may not surrender this fight so easily. Perhaps a threat can make her stand down.

I cleared my throat to get the woman's attention. When, or if, she even looked I would point to her legs before proceeding to grab Locus's. I pulled the limbs forward, bones and muscle strained against the pressure. Funny thing about legs though. They're good at being flexible, but force the entire leg to move in a certain direction, they snap.

Locus's legs screamed out in a sickening, wet crunch.

I think the threat was clear. Don't push this or more legs are going to snap.

Ben Tennyson
Mood: N A N I

Heatblast was looking around Rodimus for anything to turn him back on, and as he looked around, he spotted Doomguy about to break Locus' legs. The Pyronite's 'eyes' widened as he threw a larger one of his rocks at the man and flew over to him. "Don't hurt them," he said as he held Doomguy down by his arms. "I don't wanna fight you, and I don't wanna fight them. I can't let you hurt them right now. If they wake up and try to engage fight, sure, just not right now," the blazing boy spat out as he released Doomguy's arms and pulled himself up, looking at the others. "We should restrain them."
ben_10___heatblast_by_dragon_flash-d9pa91j.jpg

Turning to see Doomguy's attempt.
Critic Ham Critic Ham The The Others

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Angry, Ben please stop, Doomguy is going to break your legs too ]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]​

A flaming rock smashed into my visor before I could fully break Locus' legs. I stumbled backward as the lava creature attempted to grab my arms. It manage to latch on because I was still dazed. Next time it did that, it was going to die. It then went on to say about how it not wanted to fight me, but it will if it had to. I gave a chuckle. Idiot, you picked a fight when you threw a rock at me.

I curled my hands into a fist when it released me. The creature would have received a punch if those vague memories didn't hold me back. Besides, there was no telling how the others would react. I didn't need more of a headache.

Then the creature said I could only hurt them during a fight. I raised my hands, fingers slightly curled and head quivering. This creature. How stupid was this creature? Do I have to play charades again in order to get my point across? I was trying to prevent a fight! Do I have to break everyone's legs?

I pointed to the two asshats, made another snapping motion, and gestured their inability to fight. I also tried pointing out that we might not even have any sort of restraints and the possibility of them waking up before we could restrain them. Hell, we couldn't be sure if the restraints were strong enough to hold these two assholes.

My headache throbbed harder as I made each motion faster and faster.

Fucking allies, fucking city, fucking social interactions. Demons were so much easier than dealing with this shit.

After assessing their own personal damage and everything else Ultima 4 managed to come up with a plan while they were doing so. They walked a little slowly, the material they seemed to be made of clacking against the hard floor and thumped against any rubble they kicked aside. They re-entered the room, the one that was now filled with people, wannabe killers, and a good amount of rubble. They looked around shortly taking in the chaos, and hearing the debates. Ultima 4 looks around, walking into a position where they could take everyone's attention. Ultima then spoke up, speaking loud in their hard, cold, mechanical voice. While this voice seemed inhuman and emotionless... perhaps it was best right now for instead it instilled a sense of logic and reasoning.

"You all seem to be busy trying to figure out what to do with our attackers, most of them involve killing or interrogating them. While this has its purpose, I can offer up a better plan. Let them go..." This seemed a bit ridiculous until Ultima 4 followed it up, "Put something on them to track, cut them and let them bleed a trail, shadow them and have a tracker, it doesn't matter how only the if. This will have them do work for us instead, leading us to their employer or a hideout of their own... Take their weapons if you want, it's up to you. All that matters is that they can run back to their master..." At that comment Ultima's head shifted to looked at Doom Guy. "If you all don't like this idea then its up to you, however I feel the best war tactics are barbed, hurting your enemies on the way in and on the way out. They let you accomplish your goals and then make your enemies accomplish more for you. Clean, efficient, and safe. Make your enemy their own worst enemy and you'll have to do less work." Ultima 4 then looked around at everyone, obviously gazing at people but the faceless block that served as their head didn't have eyes and it accomplished the effect to be slightly unnerving in design. It became slightly obvious Ultima 4 wasn't meant for teamwork, even so they came and shared their ideas and tactics. For now they remained still for questions or criticism.

Jerome-092

"Both of you, knock it off!"

Jerome said sternly over his suits speakers as he looked to Doomguy and Heatblast.

"She's got a point. Though they had advanced tech. Its likely we might not be able to get far before they either figure out they're being tracked or they manage to slip away from anything we plant on them"

He said, a little quieter as he stepped towards Doomguy and Heatblast, combat knife ready just in case.

Critic Ham Critic Ham ghxstfreak ghxstfreak domisunique domisunique

Ben Tennyson
Form: Heatblast [Pyronite]

Heatblast could understand what the man, who confused him due to not speaking, was trying to say. "They won't be able to stop us before we restrain them if we start taking their armor and weapons," he argued back and turned towards the bodies on the ground, removing some more rubble before. "Let's get to it," he said right as Ultima began speaking. "Let them go, put something on them to track them.." The Pyronite nodded as he spoke and brought up his opinion on the idea as soon as the combat robot and Jerome finished. "Alright, alright, but does anyone even have a tracker? Klaus and the people here might, but I think a living tracker would be more effective," he pitched up. "They only saw me in this form, I could infiltrate from behind the scenes in.." Heatblast- er, now Ben, slammed the Omnitrix button on his chest and turned into his human form, "this form."
domisunique domisunique Critic Ham Critic Ham Sleek Sleek

• Finally, both edgelord and loud-mouth went the fuck down. The metallic woman's staff made quick work of the latter, and some medieval lady managed to smash the roof onto the former- but before the armored asshole went down, he chucked a knife right at Woods' direction. He dove out of the way as soon as he saw the glint of steel flying through the air, but it wasn't enough to avoid it altogether- the knife buried itself in his thigh, causing him to angrily shout in pain.

"Sonuva-!" He growled, ignoring the explosion of pain and the blood seeping through his pants as he tried to stay up. Once both those assclowns were confirmed to be down, he immediately reached down and grabbed the handle of the blade, yanking it out and letting off another groan through grit teeth. But to his amazement, the wound was already beginning to seal itself- like there was a medical equivalent to adrenaline working itself to patch the giant stab up. He still limped over to the flaming orbs Ambra created, though, letting that speed up the healing process significantly more. He listened to the group argue about what to do with the mercenaries, the dumbass bulldog man asking if everyone was "alright".

"Alright? You mean 'alive after being attacked by some pussies hiding in armor'? If you mean that, then yes- I'm totally alright." Okay, maybe he was being a little harsh and too sarcastic- but the fact that he had only been in this crazy Millennium City for an hour and a pair of retards had went after him didn't help his mood at all. He limped over to where the silent jackass and the kid who could transform were arguing about what to do- well, at least he began to. He remembered that Agent Saga had told him earlier about how she was more skilled with knives or something along those lines- maybe she'd like this little toy that got dug into his leg. Voicing his opinion to the two could wait- for now, he kinda wanted to check up on the assassin. He part-limped, part-ambled over to her, brandishing the knife and offering it to her- although not before wiping his blood off onto his already worn-down shirt.

"Here- I think you'd be better off with this than I am."

news49379_240x180.jpg

...While everyone was still interacting- whether it be complimenting each other or debating what to do with the two downed mercenaries- a masked and hooded man walked through the hole, shaking his head in what seemed to be disapproval. When he spoke, his voice sounded synthesized yet still somewhat real- probably filtered out.

"I leave for a few minutes and you kids already manage to ruin the whole hideout. I knew I should have kept my security bots here instead," The man sighed before pulling out what seemed to be a golden pocketwatch. The man pressed a button on top, and things seemed to begin “undoing” themselves. The holes in the wall and ceiling promptly resealed themselves with all the rubble nearby, and the broken lights seemed to just magically turn themselves on. Any damage done to the HQ during the fight was completely gone when the newconer put away his pocket watch.

"Neat little piece of equipment. Too bad I had to manually rig it to do things like that- shame it's almost useless on its own." He shook his head before glancing over to the newcomers to Millennium City.

"I assume you folks are the people who were supposed to have been 'hired' earlier today? Well, you're gonna need to do business with me if you want new gear- name's Blackjack. And if you don't want a shitshow like this-" The hooded figure gestured towards the unconscious mercs that attacked everyone earlier- "you're gonna need some big boy weapons. That's why you'll be coming to me."

Last edited:
General-John-Connor-The-Terminator-The-Official-Board-Game.jpg

General John Connor
Weapon: Plasma Rifle

Money: 0

The older Connor crossed his arms, watching the man with the gas mask on, introducing himself as Blackjack.

This city was full of strange and dangerous opponents, a lot he had never seen before in the machine war.

He didn't say anything more to Blackjack except for "Does this place have equipment to fix robots of any size and type? "The giant transformer is down, is there a way we can power him back up?" "Hopefully people have the right tools for this."

He turned back and walked toward the fallen giant robot and looked at the others peering at him, curiosity. Baird, the older COG soldier he had met earlier and Rhys who seemed to be studying the robot intensely.

"Any luck on finding a way to revive the unconscious transformer, you two?"

He held tight to his Plasma rifle just in case of anything more.

"I can try to help and fix this transformer but there's no guarantees. I haven't worked with giant robots before. I've done tech work on terminators and smaller computer equipment, however."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Haz. Haz.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VgdAiJfmhgvEkiVZ48zQOYUdM_qTBCSNy88gzeTZc8UYJ652uYUQmuwC-awua8ORwFosV6dbgFzVlwFhH7HPW8CBHfg7h2isooZAWfdV7L3UXHBGLQHlJHMFu278Ccj2UaLX949D

Jak the Eco Warrior

Weapons: Blaster- Morph Gun

Eying what the others want to do

Jak turned toward the man who called himself Blackjack. "So you will improve our odds a lot more in the long run?"

"Good thing, hope they have eco around these parts."

"So the weapons dealer type?" Reminds me of a old friend at home.

As Jak held tight to his blaster, he took the time to figure out who else had powers besides him.

The human with the transforming watch seemed like one of them, along with a few more.

ghxstfreak ghxstfreak FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

43E27gLkHCV_9urmfkNVH3yU_IPRGU57xhXBSmkLy7-2J8Own6pF4lqaVC3-Ml3LUy5_dNPgrabziJW7LI4XiVFEI0p_KdErlE-cRcwE5TcaAglPDM4Qd0cker3nPHhxWm4VwX6R

Lt. John Dunbar

Weapons: 1861 Smithfield Rifle

Currency: 0

Watching the battle end, finding the others in his group

Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 June Verles June Verles

The old time soldier eyed the others in his group who were spread out at the moment but for the moment, the battle had ended with the strange men in futuristic armor in the rubble, lying there.

"The battle is over.. for now. Never know what to expect next."

The Lieutenant took a breath as he blinked. "Captain Cyrus, Ms. Crusch"

Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 June Verles June Verles

Ben Tennyson

Ben didn't pay much attention to Sophitia's plan as she spoke, but he jumped when he heard a voice from behind him. The boy turned to see a man who called himself Blackjack. "You're gonna need some big boy weapons. That's why you'll be coming to me." Ben snickered and walked towards Blackjack, hands inside of his white and green hoodie. "Do you have any powers like the rest of us?" he asked the man in a gas mask. "And.. where do you get all of that equipment you sell?" The teenager turned to his right and waved his right arm to show the building's ruins. "...this."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Others​

Last edited:

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Everyone?
Mentioning: Blackjack ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
Currency: 0$

Cyrus simply stood by as Doom guy and the heatblast exchanged verbal blows and as it seemed as they were going to derail into physical ones he reached into his pocket. However, as the situation seemed to begin to turn for the worst a peculiar hooded figure showed himself and using a wonderful device he fixed the damage, or maybe better put he restored it. And as much as Cyrus was intrigued by the way that machination altered with time he was more interested in the matter of this shopkeep's secrecy.

He sighed and then addressed the rest of the group; "Breaking their legs will literally achieve nothing, you think a few broken legs will restrain trained and determined men? I've seen infantrymen with their guts hanging out charging against a Gatling gun who killed his comrade. However, in my opinion, the tracking idea won't work, there isn't anyone here that isn't known by the enemy already or capable enough to trace them in my opinion." As he looks towards ben's way; "No offense."

"They may be our enemies, but we shouldn't treat them cruelly like animals. Just leave them to the authorities here-" She eyed Klaus in particular- "And let them do the rest."

As she suggests this Cyrus paces towards casually Klaus with his hands hanging loosely in his pockets as he looks up towards the taller man; "That would be a good suggestion but how do we know you are the authorities? Afterall why would a government organization have to hide in this manner and suffer assaults from paid mercenaries, are we really the "good guys" Herr Klaus?" he asked while staring him down with a relaxed facial expression not even bothering to blink.

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Uh...okay, Crusch is fine, Cyrus is okay, so is Pink Boss, and the old-fashioned soldier. Looks like everything in our group is alright. As they talked on, I noticed that there was a flaming hot lava creature and a marine-looking sort of guy arguing about breakinng legs...oh no, I can only imagine if it had escala—oh, someone’s interfering? Thank fuck. I would’ve had to intervene if they were left alone. And it wouldn’t have been pretty.

Anyway, someone’s come inside the warehouse, and...they seem to be part of the staff that hired us? Hmm...so this guy’s got security bots who could’ve handled those shitty people of soldiers. Oh, so he’s the shopkeeper? Well, it appears he’s he kind of guy who’s got...everything he offers, so...I need to start thinking now..!

Jerome-092
Jerome was starting to feel a rising frustration. Nobody could agree on anything, not a majority at least, and the constant bickering and fighting made it even worse as he knew it would cause issues. But with the arrival of the man who claimed he could provide weapons or gear after fixing the warehouse, Jerome knew this took priority. At the very least, he could rely on Emile, though he knew from the limited intel Isabel could give him before he was pulled that Emile was one of Colonel Ackerson's projects. That made him slightly uneasy given how Ackerson tried to murder the Spartans' de facto commander, John-117 in a test of a MJOLNIR iteration that Emile wore. But until he could rely on more people, he needed weapons.

"What kind of gear can you provide? I'm a bit bigger than most here, so you might have to compensate."

He said, and though it could be construed as a joke, the Spartan's deadpan tone made it clear that he was taking it literally.

"Given the fight we endured, I'd like to have a weapon before this happens again."

Though the entire time he looked at Doomguy and Heatblast, starting to think that Doomguy might prove to be a liability rather than an ally. The man was as zealous as the Covenant was, and was as hell-bent on killing things as they were, as well.

"So let's talk."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza (mentioned) Critic Ham Critic Ham ghxstfreak ghxstfreak

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: One katar and one knife
    Mood: Intrigued
    Conditioin: Healthy
    Shilo ignored the other fighters who mostly seemed interested in getting in the way and putting themselves in danger. She almost wanted to join with the two douche bags when people actually tried to walk up and negotiate with them. Was no one paying attention to what was going on? The leader of Team 73 would have failed the group if this was an assessment. There were times for the diplomatic response, and there were times for the assault. You had to read the situation. When people blow up have the wall and come in talking about how they were paid to kill you, and they start attacking, that is not the time for a diplomatic response. But she was too preoccupied with actually trying to down the heavy armored fucks to reprimand the group's poor decision making skills. She was happier now than before that she had chosen to follow Frank's lead.

Speaking of, Shilo wasn't phased by the fact Locus had merely caught her rocks and crushed them in his hands, she continued her barrage of rubble until the ceiling collapsed. The assassin ducked down, protecting herself from any flying rocks that would have come her way in the destruction. Once the dust had cleared she got to her feet and looked around at everyone who was still standing, having to turn her head more than most considering her blind left side. She stayed back from the arguments and the other bullshit going on. It really wasn't worth her time, though in her personal opinion they should kill Locus and leave Felix alive for questioning. That is, if they even wanted to question him; otherwise just kill both and be done with it. It would send enough of a message to the man who had paid them if they didn't come back. She was more concerned with how the group had performed and was sure that there would be a meeting of some sort where all those who were clearly more skilled in leadership would get to say their piece about how shitty the group had performed as, well, a group.

"Yes." The raven haired woman responded to Klaus's question. It was simple, there was no need to give more of an answer, though she smirked when Frank had. He seemed to have a short fuse, Shilo would have to watch out for that. It could cause issue later down the road. She turned back to the room, surveying it once more only to find Frank walking toward her when she gave her attention back to that area. Was he limping? The assassin looked down at the bleeding wound on his leg for a moment, looking back up as he got close enough to explain why he had come back to see her.

Shilo looked down at the knife as it was offered to her, reaching out with a gloved hand, she grabbed it gently from his own, careful not to cut it as she pulled the knife away. "Thank you." She responded, looking over the blade. After assessing it, she twirled it around her hands masterfully, ending with the tip of the knife between her pointer and middle finger, she tossed it into the air with a small spin on it, just high enough and gently enough that it would rotate half way and she could catch it by the hilt once more. She wasn't really showing off, more just testing the weapon. "I assume you got it from your leg? Do you want me to check the wound?" She asked as she slid the knife into the holster on her left thigh. It was odd to have a different knife resting where her old one had... As for the wound, she was skilled in field wounds, could easily patch it up given the supplies, but it didn't seem as bad as it should have... was it already healing? She looked back up from the wound to meet Frank's gaze, waiting for an answer.

As a new comer entered the building, Shilo turned to face him, eyes glinting with interest as she looked him over. She raised her eyebrows in more interest as he pulled out his golden pocket watch and, with a press of a button, fixed all the damages that had been done....well that was an interesting turn of events. The assassin looked back at Woods to gauge his reaction. She had never seen, or heard, of anything like that. In fact, in her world, it couldn't really happen. So...how? When the man started talking once more, Shilo gave him her attention once again. So, he was the one who gave them weapons...fantastic. She'd be able to ask about the watch then. She didn't want one, was really just curious how it worked.

Last edited:
Ciaran's eyes widened when Umbra's hand moved to his arm, grasping the ornamental metal. "No! No, no no." She released the Nikana, rushing forwards and grasping his hand as if to halt him from tearing his body apart. Of course, if the Warframe really wanted to, he could easily have overpowered her grasp and done it anyways, but she had a feeling that her opinion held sway over him. If he had tried to convey anything over their link, Ciaran didn't show that she had heard. She turned when someone mentioned tracking the two unconscious guys, and was about to speak up when a man named Blackjack showed up, fixing the place and talking about weapons. She turned back to Umbra, and patted his arm. "See? Blackjack will probably have something I can use. Let's go see."

DapperDogman DapperDogman

Dax lifted a hand up immediately, gently caressing the broken nose with her fingertips, a green energy permeating the area and healing his nose. "My name is Daxtrien, but you can call me Dax..." She pulled away with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Felix." When he asked where she was from, she tilted her head. "That's a funny question to ask. I'm guessing no one here actually came from the same world, so me telling you I'm from Sinnoh will probably mean nothing to you."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Ciaran's eyes widened when Umbra's hand moved to his arm, grasping the ornamental metal. "No! No, no no." She released the Nikana, rushing forwards and grasping his hand as if to halt him from tearing his body apart. Of course, if the Warframe really wanted to, he could easily have overpowered her grasp and done it anyways, but she had a feeling that her opinion held sway over him. If he had tried to convey anything over their link, Ciaran didn't show that she had heard. She turned when someone mentioned tracking the two unconscious guys, and was about to speak up when a man named Blackjack showed up, fixing the place and talking about weapons. She turned back to Umbra, and patted his arm. "See? Blackjack will probably have something I can use. Let's go see."

Dax lifted a hand up immediately, gently caressing the broken nose with her fingertips, a green energy permeating the area and healing his nose. "My name is Daxtrien, but you can call me Dax..." She pulled away with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Felix." When he asked where she was from, she tilted her head. "That's a funny question to ask. I'm guessing no one here actually came from the same world, so me telling you I'm from Sinnoh will probably mean nothing to you."

Nightwisher Nightwisher
The frame pauses and meets her gaze, nodding slowly, defeatedly at her gestures. She could not concern herself with his well-being this much. The time would come for her to make a great sacrifice if he had any say when the time came, it would be his life over hers or that of another of her close friends. He had died before, he would do it again in a heartbeat if it meant saving her. But for now, she was speaking aloud only. Perhaps she like him had tried to use their link and found the connection dead.

Her connection to the void was weak here. That was even more dangerous than her being unarmed and without a frame. It might leave her unable to ever regain her ability to control her frames. The thought worried him. For her to suddenly lose access to the protection transferring into a frame offered, it sent a deep wave of concern into his heart. He set his fears aside for now as she had overheard someone discussing weaponry.

Then a single word sent his head spinning and his hand onto the hilt of his blade

"Dax"

The frame's stance had returned to a low one, sheath at his side, hand on the grip, his face aimed toward the source of the word. That dreaded reminder of his old life.
It took him a moment, but he snapped out of the trance, standing slowly and lowering his defensive stance, calming himself after the sudden outburst. It seemed that his lack of connection to Ciaran may have some adverse effects for the meantime. After all, it was their shared minds, her willingness to face his pain at his side that had soothed his age-old rage. He also missed the familiar feeling of having her always there in his mind. It was new but had quickly become a comfort, knowing he never had to face the darkness thrust upon him alone. He needed her more than she needed him.

He nods to her as he turns to look for this 'Blackjack' before approaching him, remaining silent as he looks the man up and down, gauging him carefully, like an animal, rather than a man. After a long moment, he turns back to Ciaran and nods once more, seeming to trust the man for now. He seemed shady, but only in the same way Baro Ki'Teer had been shady. This false air of mystery was a puzzle to Umbra. Why try to make yourself look enigmatic when you weren't?

Noivian Noivian Haz. Haz.

Rodimus’s optics flickered awake with seemingly no input from Baird or Ben, causing the machine to let out an audible sigh as he rolled onto his back and clutched his abdomen.
“An EMP generator…?! Goddamn, maybe they’re overcompensating for a massive lack of self-esteem…! Oh, wait, look who’s talking...” The Cybertronian grumbled, transforming back into his vehicle form, the doors of which opening to make way for his apparent ‘human body’, which shambled over to Blackjack and gently elbowed him in the chest.
“You have access to literally every weapon in the multiverse, and you use it as a last-minute Deus ex machina. Cool beans.” He sarcastically remarked, turning heel away from the masked merchant and shambling back into the HQ, where he beckoned the rest of the crew.

Blackjack merely shrugged in response, shaking his head in mild annoyance at Rodimus’ miserable attempt at a jest. He took one glance at the others, absorbing all of their questions, before turning to walk towards the HQ too, taking point in front of Rodimus whilst answering most if not all of their questions in essentially one fell swoop.

“It’s not my fault you got your ass handed to you by a pair of toddlers in metal due to showing off your flame show too long. And yes, of course I have powers- you folks can, too, but they don’t come cheap. Same goes with weapons- you name it, I can create it right off the bat. Again, making ‘em usually ain’t cheap unless you want some knockoff AK-47.” He didn’t even bother looking back once, snapping his fingers as he approached the table from earlier that projected the map of Millennium City.

latest

A pair of robots seemed to materialize out of blue pixels next to Felix and Locus, and began dragging the unconscious mercenary wannabes off somewhere else. In the meantime the merchant pressed a button hidden from view underneath the table, which promptly folded outwards and into the ground to make way for an elevator that lifted itself up, bit enough for everyone plus a lot more folks to crowd in without even having to worry about cramping up.

“I know the exterior looks shitty, but it gets way better downstairs. Trust me on this.” Once everyone was inside- or if some people refused to get in- he pressed a button only labeled “B” before the elevator closed its doors and went zooming down, eventually opening up to reveal a large basement completely lit-up by lights on the walls. To say the very least, it looked like a hardcore factory- there were a lot of robots romping around carrying random weapon parts and salvage towards various different work stations, albeit the group was standing on a platform that overlooked the entire operation. A flight of stairs led down to the ground floor where the bots were working, albeit it looked like there wasn’t much too special about it- rather, what would catch the group’s eye would be something at the end of a branch to the left- a strange-looking 3D printer, to be more specific. Blackjack strode over to the end of the main catwalk branch overlooking the scene, and sat down on a pair of crates before pulling out some kind of golden coin and beginning to toss it around.

d02b5257fd3566bf67e708917e99343760ed37bav2_hq.jpg

“This is the main area where I have my bots make stuff for shipment into other universes for profits. They’re a one-way trip, though, and from what I can tell they always get dematerialized through the teleporting process so it’s not a means to get out of Millennium. Getting out requires… A lot of things, including a favor or two from the government itself. Let’s just say you’d need a lot of expensive tech and a lot of luck for it to go in your favor- at this point, I can’t offer any of you a reliable way to your old homes. What I can offer is firepower support-” The hooded man gestured over to the 3D printer- “More specifically, that artifact I salvaged from a different world. It’s got the ability to make pretty much anything you request it to- guns, attachments… Even things I call Power Orbs, which allow you either some power you had in your old world or a power from elsewhere. They’re both extremely powerful when you need a little pick-me-up. Thing is, you gotta feed it currency for it to work. The more powerful it is, the more expensive the cost. It’s kinda self-explanatory, though- it’s probably best if you guys use it for yourselves.”

In response to which, Rodimus's avatar outreached his hand to reveal a dozen or so large, gold coins of indiscernible origin and offered them to the group with a simple nod. "Here. Told you it's on me."

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy(TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin(Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird(Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

Last edited:
Ciaran follows Umbra's direction of attention, spotting a white-haired girl and golden-haired boy talking. She hadn't happened to catch any of their conversation, but from the way Umbra looked ready to attack, she suspected something over there didn't sit right with him. Her hand rested on his in an attempt to calm him down, and when he finally released his weapon, her fingers slipped into his. The hand holding was more for his benefit, she told herself, but internally she couldn't help but feel more comforted being within arms reach of her Warframe. She walked with him over to Blackjack, and when the arms dealer moved to the elevator, she moved to follow, walking along the catwalk and cautiously observing the robots below, her hand never leaving Umbra's. When they stopped by the 3D printer, she squinted her eyes at it suspiciously. It almost looked like a foundry. Different tech, same purpose, she supposed. Ciaran perked up immediately when Blackjack mentioned Power Orbs, her attention snapping back to him. "How much is a Power Orb?" She didn't want to sound desperate, but being exposed like this wasn't doing her or other people any good.

DapperDogman DapperDogman FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Ben Tennyson

Ben frowned as they mentioned they could scan the Omnitrix, but then shortly realized it was probably super fucking expensive. He smiled and accepted Rodimus' donation, walking toward the printer. "I'll go first," the teenager said as he inserted his coins. "But, how do I choose what I want..?" he asked, looking around for any buttons to use. "Eh, I'll go random," Ben said with a shrug.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Others​

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VgdAiJfmhgvEkiVZ48zQOYUdM_qTBCSNy88gzeTZc8UYJ652uYUQmuwC-awua8ORwFosV6dbgFzVlwFhH7HPW8CBHfg7h2isooZAWfdV7L3UXHBGLQHlJHMFu278Ccj2UaLX949D

Jak the Eco Warrior
Weapons: Blaster- Morph Gun

Abilities:
DARK JAK
Money: $1000
Eying the 3d printer-

Jak turned toward Rodimus and sighed "Thanks, I'll take my cash now."

He followed Blackjack toward the back where a bunch of machines and a map of Millenium City was flashing on the back wall. Jak thought to himself "Yeah, closer to Torn's hideout more and more"
Jak eyed the 3d printer and turned toward Blackjack "I wish to get my Eco power back, Dark Jak."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Others

Jerome-092
Jerome eyed the printer, stepping forward after taking a coin.

"How much for a set of MJOLNIR MK VI and one of those orbs you mentioned?"

If he could restore his augmentations, and get a better suit of armor......he just might make it.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• Vaughn looks at the man entering the room, assuming he's another attacker. This resulted in a slight mood change, becoming rather nervous. Soon he realises his friendliness. Vaughn let out a relieved sigh before pushing himself out from cover, following this Blackjack. He glances over at his bro, Rhys, who appeared to be doing something similar. With the press of a secret button, an elevator appeared on the middle of the room, leaving Vaughn speechless.
    "Woah! That's so cool, man."
    He chuckled, lowering to floor 'B' with the rest of the group. Vaughn made sure he was standing near to his friend group while listening to Blackjack explanations. "I have my bots make stuff for shipment into other universes for profits."
    The Hyperion accountant was hoping this would be a way out from this hell-hole, but the arms-dealer ruined the moment. A frown appeared on Vaughn's face, followed by a sigh. Though he was somewhat sad, the 3D printer caught his attention.
    "Rhys, what if we create a ship to get us out of here? Or Loader Bot?"
    It sounded like a great idea... in his mind. It was most likely impossible. Vaughn accepted the gift from Blackjack, downing a nod along with a smile.
    "Thank you."
    He strolled over to the machine, scratching his head. This technology seemed complex. Vaughn awaited his turn on the 3D printer, inserting some coins.
    "So, how do you work?"
    A few flashes on a screen, then the displayer shows a Sir Hammerlock's Rex pistol. Vaughn let out an excited chuckle, before stepping back from the computer, watching it.
    "Rhys, I'm getting something. I think. Check this out!"

Last edited:
After receiving the currency, and waiting her turn for the machine, Ciaran stepped over and selected a Power Orb, specifically one that would gain her back her Transference power, allowing her to reconnect to Warframes and anything else equipped with a transference bolt. And it only cost half her money, to boot! After receiving and activating the Power Orb, she made her way back to Umbra and gently gripped his arm again, sighing in relief when she felt their minds reconnect. "See? Now you don't have to worry. But you should probably get a gun for yourself... you can use the other half of my money if you want to."

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $1000
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Oh look at that...the mech who acts all snooty and stuff, yet gets his butt kicked by two guys that he could have easily stomped if not for their EMP, is back. I mean, to be fair, it wasn't entirely his fault he wasn't able to fight on; he might not have known about the type those two guys were, but then again, those guys knew about him before he knew about them, and he at least could've stepped back so he could watch out for their capabilities, so... Yeah. ...Uhh, what else? He did try to attack the two, but that’s not the problem; he attacked in a way that caught their attention way before he could really deal a blow. Moreover, he could have just snuck up on them and burned them down to ashes while they weren't aware...but could that have ever worked? I mean, he’s big, robot joints, at least in real life, create noises, unless if we’re talking top-of-the-line advanced robots like Motoko, even if she’s more of something like a cyborg, then there’s the fact that the suits could have tracking devices for any hostiles and friendlies. But he did have a point for Blackjack. I like that.

Anyway, analysis of the fight’s beginning over, let’s see what Blackjack has to offer...hmm...so far, so good, the warehouse, because of him, is able to be repaired in just seconds. Impressive, but unfortunately, he mentioned that the repairing device was manually rigged and so is useless. Yet despite that, the warehouse looks exactly as it did before the attack even happened, and as far as I can tell, there is nothing sticking out like a sore thumb...except us, most likely. Oh, he’s now leading us downstairs? Well, since he’s pretty much the shopkeeper, I may as well bite the bullet and see what’s down there. I entered the elevator and waited until we were in his store.

Robots. Weaponry. Some other things I may have me—missed. Again, what am I missing again? Hmm... No, I say I must not focus on the unimportant parts too much. I then continued to follow the group as I—...that’s it, a strange kind of 3D printer, plus some crates lyin around and—...nah, I don’t think I should be disrespecting his shop. I mean, besides, if this is all what we’re getting, we should at least be grateful, right? Anyway, Blackjack’s now introducing his shop, so I just stand and listen to what he as to say.

So from the looks of it, it’s a store where he exports his stuff to other universes, and then there’s the 3D printer itself that could...print pretty much anything, in working condition. First off, the monentary potential for selling to other universes is huge. You could literally get rich in...dunno, weeks, months, or even just mere days? Either way, that sounds like a bonafide way to be a successful businessman...if only you had the technology, which we don’t. Secondly, the 3D printer. Again, it prints pretty much anything, and by that I mean everything, in working order. How awesome would that be to own of those alone. And there’s the power orbs that have powers that are from others’ worlds.

Oh, and by the way, Roddy’s giving all of us dozens of gold coins...why? Oh...it appears that it’s not gonna be free, just like I had expected...hmm...disappointing for sure, but still, we should be grateful that we’re in a store that can actually get us anything. Alright, I’ll take the golden coins, thank you very much, now give me time to think. So, first things first.

Powers.

What power should I want? Should I want the hacking abilities like Ed from Cowboy Bebop does, but ramped up beyond all of what he could do with a supercomputer? Should I want the capability to transform into a magical girl, like the planet-themed Sailors from Sailor Moon, or the more recent Senketsu-wielding Life Fiber lifeforms who have a little too much skin showing? Should I want the powers of Goku, the one and only Saiyan who can power through anything and almost everything with his immense power level? Dammit, I cannot decide..! There’s all those capabilities out there that I can use to good effect, and then there’s powers of characters from video games!

...Tohru...help me decide...h—huh, wait a minute...Tohru’s a dragon, uh...the power orbs might allow me to become a dragon, uh... Heeey...I could become a dragon, in memory of her, and Kanna, and all those other dragon guys who might still be out there! That’s it! I’ll want to become a dragon! ...I wonder what I’d look like if I turned into a dragon, though. That could be interesting...

Second, weapons. To be honest, I had never handled a real weapon before, let alone actually shoot one. However, I’m talking doig—errm, doing whatever it takes to survive and get the heck out of this Millennium City place, so here we go. First off, assault rifles and SMGs; I can hold them, but shooting them is entirely out of the question since they will easily slip out of my hands flying. Secondly, shotguns; I can hold them, but same scenario as the assault rifles and SMGs. Then there’s the pistol. Now that is something I could reasonably handle. Since Revy is here and she has her Berettas, I will get one of those.

It is settled. I will become able to be a fire-breathing dragon, and I shall get one of Revy’s guns.

“I’d like the ability to transform into a fire-breathing dragon and one of the Berettas that Revy from Black Lagoon owns.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 17.47.06.png

">do not give this broke fuck any money." Overpriced Mac Computer protested as Pink Guy padded forward to take his share of gold coins from Rodimus. Since the Apple Product didn't possess arms, Pink Guy was the only one who received any money of the duo, much to the AI's vexation.

Pink Guy himself was strewn as to whether he should use his newfound funds to restore a chromosome-enabled ability, or to purchase a firearm. Eventually, he decided to go with a weapon as erratic and unstable as himself.

"YeeehhehehehghghghgheeeehahahaaaaaahhHHH"

">the dumbass wants a KRISS Vector."

"ooooooooo"

">...a pink KRISS Vector."

"Ehehehahhhhhhhhhh"

">no."

Pink Guy pressed his face against the glass as the 3D printer began building the compact SMG he'd requested.

Funds: $650
-$350

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Mentioning: Haz. Haz.
Currency: 100$

Cyrus rolled his eyes back as he saw Rodimus wake up and already act obnoxiously social, he sighed as he watched what happened next unfold. A human coming out of him was relatively interesting, but he could tell that wasn't the real "Rodimus", after all, why would anyone with the ability to have such a protective suit allow himself to be this open. As the lift appeared out of seemingly nowhere Cyrus couldn't pretend to be surprised anymore and simply nodded towards Klaus to excuse himself and entered it.

As they arrived in the basement Cyrus was a bit taken aback by the things he saw, automated human-like robots working in this factory, tirelessly without question and with the perfection only a machine could achieve. A smirk appeared as he stared at the wonders of technology, a smirk that he didn't show until now. As they were being guided towards the main attraction Cyrus's heart could barely be contained in it's his ribcage, the excitement he felt at that respective moment couldn't even compare to his happiest moments in the military academy's library back in his cadet days.

As he realized that he was showing an unsavory side of him he let out a deep breath calming himself down, intent listening carefully to the Blackjack's explanation of the location. This was a arms dealing operation, from the looks of it an illegal one due to the secretiveness of this location, nonetheless, Blackjack didn't have any way of getting out, however, he does need to have a way of contacting other universes to get orders. Cyrus shrugged, getting out of here wasn't his biggest goal at this point in time.

As he watched everyone else take their loot and pick their reward he thought to himself. "Powers? How I haven't thought of such peculiar things since I was a child... however, one might be required to be on equal footing in this world..."

He waits patiently for his turn to come and then goes on to make his own purchase.

"I would like a wm. moore & co. coach gun and the ability of selective phasing, please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back