Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

Marie - lightly wounded

Marie immediately stopped her train of thought when a metal plate collided with her lower jaw. It wasn't Felix's, he was distracted by... what appeared to be a human wearing nothing but a pink skin suit, the kind of clothing which would cause one to question the motives behind it's very creation. Her mind was in a shock to the very physical attack she just suffered, which meant the... pink guy... was extraordinarily distracting. She spent several moments trying to discern what his deal was. How hadn't she noticed such a strange man before?

There was scarcely any time for decrypting the man's appearance, however, as the roof of the structure they were in suddenly gave. Marie looked up, seeing chunks of debris falling to the floor. She crouched, and jumped, in an attempt to get away from the potentially deadly avalanche of material. She only barely made it, grazed by a human-sized chunk, tearing a cut into her leg. Now she was in pain both in her mouth and on her leg. By now, the enemy's attacks would've caused her to pop like a balloon, ending the painful registers and forcing her to rebuild back at a respawn pad.

But she suspected there were no respawn pads to retreat to. If she got splatted, she would have to depend on teammates having enough ink on-hand for her to use. Marie stood up, observing the small pool of green ink on the floor, along with the line of ink trickling down her leg.

Then, she felt a peculiar sensation in the back of her throat. Surprised, she placed her hands on the back of her neck, somewhat fearful of what could happen. Reflexively, she made a retching motion, and out shot a pellet of ink. Of course, she thought, there was a reason inklings had invented weapons. To improve upon this primal instinct, this defensive mechanism. Marie made a mental note to perfect the art of expelling ink pellets at a later date.

Back in reality, the boasting human, who Marie remembered had transformed into a lava monster soon after the fight began, declared the two mercenaries defeated. Marie, still in shock from the pain in her jaw, was about ready to celebrate without a second thought.

However, it seemed a particularly aggressive-looking armored human seemed intent on... torturing the two. Or, doing something, since he was looming rather murderously over them. She had just enough brain cells still functional to ask, "Wait, what are you doing to them?" While trying to scale the mound of ceiling-debris. It was a difficult task, and she was bound to trip over something. On top of this, she still had wounds on her jaw and her leg, which would undoubtedly impact her maneuverability and judgement.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ghxstfreak ghxstfreak Critic Ham Critic Ham in specific)

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: QizPizza QizPizza Sleek Sleek Critic Ham Critic Ham
Mentioning: ghxstfreak ghxstfreak
Currency: 0$
Cyrus's attack on Felix seemed to hit, penetrating his armor on his calf, his distraction failed but the beam still managed to do its job. With the mercenary going by Felix incapacitated all that remained was the much more professional and skilled merc Locus. However, before Cyrus could proceed to blow up that one as well he heard someone call out;

"Get back!" she yells to those near the mercs

He then saw the rumbling of the ceiling, he rolled backward instinctively avoiding being squashed under its weight. As the dust cleared he heard the boy who can transformer boy confirm their win. He let out a sigh of relief standing up and dusting his clothes he steps forward. His vision was somewhat obstructed but his teammates' light sources helped. He walks over to the rubble to find Doom guy looming menacingly over Felix's legs, Cyrus walked behind him grabbing him by the shoulder;

"Torturing them at this point would result with nothing but unnecessary satisfaction. We need to separate them from their armor and then you can interrogate them for information as you wish when they are awake.". He then turns towards Jerome and Emile;

"Excuse me, sir, Jerome-092 and madam Emile-A239. But you and these assailants seem to be wearing similar armors, would it be possible for you to remove their armors? Is there any kind of recording apparatus installed in them that might give us more information?"

giphy.gif

Pink Guy had tumbled out the way after the Spartan popped off shots in his direction. Before he could vault to safety, however, a round struck the pink man's shoulder, and the large caliber doubled him over.

"OOF" Pink Guy yelped as he hit the concrete. The only luminescence in the room was muzzleflash and flaming debris after the lights had been taken out, so all the spandex-clad man could do was hug the floor and hope the shots kept going over his head.

Well, that was at least until the roof collapsed and crumpled both Spartans like tin-cans.

Wearily, Pink Guy used his good arm to lift himself off the floor, and snatched up Overpriced Mac Computer on his way over to see what happened with the others.

">we should interrogate one and harvest the organs from the other." The sentient Apple Product piped up as Pink Guy joined the rest.

It was at this point that Ciaran appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "Well, seems like you caught some mercenaries," she observed causally. "Anyone have a spare gun?" the girl looked around t at the assembled group - surely someone was handing out weapons somewhere. There always was someone handing out weapons. She couldn't help but feel exposed in her current situation, unable to connect to her Warframe and without the use of her other void abilities, and figured obtaining some form of self-defense would be the best course of action. Cautiously, she picked her way through the rubble to attempt to take whatever weapons the two unconscious guys were sporting.

As she stepped forwards, Ciaran would feel the cold, hard obstruction of something barring her path, a tall, silent form stood beside her, one that had remained in perfect stillness the whole battle, as if waiting. It had been in the training room the whole time but seemed dormant. However, upon seeing Ciaran, it must have woken up. The sheath of a Nikana now blocked the young Tenno's path, as the silent figure of a muscular Warframe stood beside her, its 'face' pointed toward the defeated mercs as he approaches. If the young operator had to be armed, she could wait until he gathered whatever weaponry these very dangerous mercenaries were carrying.

Approaching Locus first, he looks around for any pistol or knife the merc was carrying and kicks it toward Ciaran gently. Keeping his hand on the sheath of his sword the whole time as he watches the downed merc, before checking Felix if Locus wasn't carrying any arms small enough for the Tenno child. Umbra moved in silence searching for a weapon for the child before returning and standing vigilantly beside her, glancing between the other people at the scene, taking them in more properly now.

Finally, after a long moment of eyeing everyone there, he kneels down slightly, looking to Ciaran and finally taking in her face for a long moment, before nodding in silence and resting his Nikana before him, a soft familiarity between the pair is quite clear as the hulking beast of a Warframe watched out for the young Tenno even though she had just arrived in this strange place. He remains kneeling for a moment, before standing back up and moving to her side once again, resuming his position as her loyal guardian.

No-one could tell, due to the frame's inability to speak, but he was curious what had happened to Ciaran, and why she was looking for weapons instead of simply using her Transference to meld with him and use him like the puppet he was built to be. But he also felt his own powers distorted in this place, so perhaps her connection to The Void was too weak for her to use her powers here?

Noivian Noivian thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ciaran halted when a sheath stopped her in her place. Following the covered blade up to its handle, the small Tenno took in the weapon's owner. "Umbra?" she asked, more out of confusion than concern. Well, at least she had a Warframe here, albeit not the one she had been linked to prior to arriving wherever it was she was right now. She watched as he picked through the rubble, lightly kicking her weapons, and retrieved the strongest looking weapon she could find.

When Umbra knelt down, setting his Nikana down, Ciaran instinctively reached for a patch of synthetic skin on the Warframe, specifically the revealed area where the armor jointed at his elbow. Small hand gently gripped large arm, and focus all she could, the girl couldn't seem to pull of Transference. Her worry was evident on her face as she took to sitting on her legs, lips pursed and eyebrows creased. The look really didn't suit her well.

Her grip released as he stood, and she stood with him, setting to more practical tasks like checking the magazine in the gun she claimed, making sure that it was full and counting how many bullets were left. "Thank you," she said finally, implying she was thanking Umbra for retrieving the weapon for her. She understood guns and other forms of weaponry from training she had received while learning to control Warframes, but the weapon in her hands seemed comically oversized. Ciaran also understood the tactical disadvantage she had put herself into, approaching heavily armed and armored people with no form of defense, but it didn't stop the pang of anger over being treated delicately, like a child.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

As the fight ended with the two assailants incapacitated by some roof collapse, Vonyish was quite upset the battle was so short lived, quickly, he stomped over to the two bodies, ignoring what the rest of the group was saying and picking up the one called Felix up by his right arm. His lifeless body swayed in the air, "We have to kill them, if they wake they might have some device that lets them teleport out of here, we don't know what type of failsafes they have implemented, and it's not worth the risk."

The marine laid the body down, raising his right leg above Felix's head, "Any objections? Or will we let this scum show us more of his party tricks?"

Critic Ham Critic Ham QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore June Verles June Verles

Marie - lightly wounded

Marie continued to climb the rubble, eventually reaching the location of the perpetrators. One of the guys in armor threatened to kill them, but Marie had other ideas. Addressing the guys wearing armor which seemed pretty similar to that of the mercenaries, she called out, "Wait! That armor can be taken off, right? We could interrogate them after stripping them of their powers!"

Of course, Marie looked to be in no condition to be handing out orders, with a somewhat crazed look in her eyes, and a trickle of green ink running down her leg in a fashion very similar to that of a bloody injury.

( Sleek Sleek QizPizza QizPizza Critic Ham Critic Ham because these guys have armor that looks kind of like that and are nearby the two)

Jerome-092
The Spartan crouched over the prone form of one of the assailants, and shook his head. MJOLNIR could definately withstand the fall of concrete. Spartans had survived worse. His attention, however, was mostly drawn to the Armor's modular look and anchor points to the bodysuit underneath.

"Negative. This armor isn't like any I've seen. Considering they knew how to take us down, they're either playing dead or their armor has a dead man's trigger.
Emile, I want you to look over the other one. These aren't any Spartans I know of. Spartans don't work for the highest bidder."

He grunted as he began unearthing Felix. The effort hurt, considering his torso felt mildly bruised from the contact with Locus' boot.

"You two"

He suddenly said, nodding to the Marine in the green armor and the other soldier in the bulky armor

"Keep an eye on these two. They move, I want to know when, how much, and how quickly."

Jerome tightened the grip he had on his knife. While he had zero commanding authority technically, he spoke like he actually did.

"We need them alive. If they move, go ahead. But for now, restrain yourself."

The Spartan said as he glanced towards the Space Marine, berating him.
QizPizza QizPizza Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Critic Ham Critic Ham Zerulu Zerulu

[The Doom Marine]
[Status: Perpetually Angry, Annoyed ]
[Equipment: Praetor Suit]
[Location: Libra Base, HQ]
A voice called out, asking what I was doing before I could break their legs. I glanced over to see a small, humanoid, squid-like creature scrambling over the rubble. The cuts she sustained oozed some kind of green ink. Blood. That had to be blood for the creature. I extended a hand, offering to help her over so I could communicate that I was going to break their legs to prevent them from trying to escape. I stiffened at the touch of a man grabbing my shoulder, instincts roaring to punch the offender. Yet none of these people were my enemy. Yet

This man too thought I was going to torture them. Seriously, I was that intimidating that everyone's first thought of what I was going to do to these assholes were torture? I just wanted to break legs.

The heavily armored man named Vonyish marched over and picked up Felix by the arm. He voiced his desire to kill them, saying the two could have more tricks. The squid creature retaliated by saying they could take the armor off. I threw my hands up into the air when another power-armored man checked Locus and ordered us to watch them before proceeding to berate us, or one of us, about restraining ourselves. Really, this happened because I wanted to make sure these two smartasses were no longer threats!

I pointed to the two's legs, made a snapping motion with my hands, folded my hands underneath a side of my head in the style of sleeping on a bed, let out a groan and pretended I was waking up, looked down to my legs and gasped, and moved my hands as if I was trying to crawl away. Each gesture was fueled by rage to signal my mounting annoyance. I folded my arms and tapped a foot, glaring at each of them. Gez people, just let me break their legs. Problem fucking solved.

Interactions​

Marie - lightly wounded

According to the Spartan, the perpetrators' armors were foreign models. He knew they were part of his series, but it appeared each series they do differently. A bummer they couldn't recover that armor. An extra shame it didn't come in Marie's size. Then the Doom Marine attempted to get the group's attention.

The inkling squinted at the green-clad soldier, who seemed to be doing an interpretive dance. What was he acting out? She stared intently at his wild arm motions until she realized, he was imitating the downed Spartans! And they were supposed to be in pain, crawling around-- Oh. He "just" wanted to break their legs. She... supposed that was fine? As long as they could still get information out of them. Or perhaps she was missing something due to the hole in her leg.

"Uhh, okay, I guess. Just make sure they can talk, alright?"
( Critic Ham Critic Ham and anyone who objects to breaking their legs)

Scaramouche was wandering around the base he'd be introduced to by a while earlier. The gig seemed alright even if he considered himself much better than some cat that could be called on command. Having a bit of cash never hurt plus the promise of his own base seemed nice. He'd usually have to keep on the move for more people Aku wanted dead. "Can't wait to see who's first on my list of people that I need to be cut down to size." The robot chuckled.
But by the looks of things he'd missed the idiots that tried to go two against well a lot of people seemed like they were utterly screwed and down for the count. "Wow can't believe these two losers thought they could just waltz in here and own the place!" The robot laughed, not realizing how much of a hypocrite he was. And despite just arriving on the scene wasn't thrilled about the fact the mercenaries weren't going to be terminated. "Talk about soft. Yeesh." Scaramouche muttered to himself but smirked at the mention of breaking the mercs' legs.

(Open for Interaction)

Ciaran halted when a sheath stopped her in her place. Following the covered blade up to its handle, the small Tenno took in the weapon's owner. "Umbra?" she asked, more out of confusion than concern. Well, at least she had a Warframe here, albeit not the one she had been linked to prior to arriving wherever it was she was right now. She watched as he picked through the rubble, lightly kicking her weapons, and retrieved the strongest looking weapon she could find.

When Umbra knelt down, setting his Nikana down, Ciaran instinctively reached for a patch of synthetic skin on the Warframe, specifically the revealed area where the armor jointed at his elbow. Small hand gently gripped large arm, and focus all she could, the girl couldn't seem to pull of Transference. Her worry was evident on her face as she took to sitting on her legs, lips pursed and eyebrows creased. The look really didn't suit her well.

Her grip released as he stood, and she stood with him, setting to more practical tasks like checking the magazine in the gun she claimed, making sure that it was full and counting how many bullets were left. "Thank you," she said finally, implying she was thanking Umbra for retrieving the weapon for her. She understood guns and other forms of weaponry from training she had received while learning to control Warframes, but the weapon in her hands seemed comically oversized. Ciaran also understood the tactical disadvantage she had put herself into, approaching heavily armed and armored people with no form of defense, but it didn't stop the pang of anger over being treated delicately, like a child.

Looking at the Tenno again as she handles the gun, the Warframe glances at his sword, as if in contemplation, and thought. Before stooping down a little and holding the blade along the young Operator's body, as if comparing the sizes, and seeing if such a large weapon could possibly be handled by the smaller individual. Afer a long moment, he slowly extends its handle towards her, gently motioning for her to take it, before standing and moving to pull a dummy off the ground and pushing it back into a standing position.

It seemed as protective as Umbra was, he understood the operator was without her powers, and without a frame, many weapons would prove difficult for such a young warrior to handle effectively. It may be too big for her to wield, but he could always find her a more suitable sword at another time. Waiting for her to approach the dummy, he motioned with his hands, showing her the proper way to handle the Nikana, with one hand on the sheath and one on the handle of the blade. Nodding to her slightly he simply holds the dummy steady for her, trusting that she remembered enough from her time using blades while transferring into other frames. After all, their combat skills were all her.

He hadn't forgotten how she challenged him, going as far as to step out of her frame to battle him with void energies. Her skill was formidable, but here they had both been weakened. Taking any risks here was foolish, and after she had helped him calm his rage and confront his demons he couldn't just let her die. She may feel he doubted her strength, but he was willing to accept that if it meant keeping her safe until she had her strength back.

Noivian Noivian

Ciaran looks up from her inspection of the gun, watching as Umbra measures her against his blade. "Umbra, what are you-" she stops herself when he motions for her to take the weapon, and it seems to click into place. He wanted to give her his weapon? But if she couldn't use her powers aside from her intangibility here, what did that say about Umbra? Who was going to watch out for the Warframe if he was watching out for her? In the past, Ciaran would have thought the notion of protecting a Warframe to be humorous - after all, they can simply be rebuilt, right? But since seeing into Umbra's memories... Umbra was special, and she needed to watch out for him as much as he watched out for her.

She took the sword in one hand and immediately almost dropped it - the cold steel was a lot heavier as a Tenno than it felt as a Warframe. Thankfully, a strap on the gun was present, and she slung it over her shoulder and head with ease, making sure the saftey was on prior to doing so. Now fully grasping the Nikana with both hands, she made her way over to the dummy, a small smile forming on her face. Her hands naturally mimicked Umbra's motions, her brief time linked to him allowing her to pick up the skills needed to properly wield the blade. With a smile and a nod, she drew the blade and swung for the dummy.

The edge and the weight of the blade cut into the dummy deep, but her frankly lacking physical abilities meant the blade simply wedged into the dummy and didn't quite cut through like it was supposed to. She had also been a bit too close, having misjudged how much she needed to compensate for her shorter arms. The tip of the blade stuck out the other side of the gash, just barely having missed Umbra. Ciaran's grin quaked and quivered, before she broke out into a laugh. It had to be the first time in a long while since she had laughed, however fake or nervous said laughter might be. With a focused yank, she pulled the sword free. "I don't think this is going to work, but it was a good idea! I'll be fine with a gun, I promise."

• 016.jpg
    Emerging from the back of the group, Crusch had spent her time mostly near Kobayashi who hid in cover whilst everyone else fought off the intruders. Crusch chose to hide and observe the action due to the simple fact that she wasn't in possession of her sword and neither was she too sure about the effectiveness of her wind magic, to her it felt much more feint and weaker than it usually did. Hiding however, did allow the Royal Candidate to make several key observations about those who accompanied her. She could easily tell who was impulsive and who was more premeditative.

But, there was one key observation that she had made and she felt that it would be crucial to inform the rest of the group. Standing up straight and presenting herself; she strolls over and stands before the two unconscious attackers, turning to face the group she tightens her posture as she addresses the group.

"I don't care what you do to the foes, they are of little use to anyone here. Information or not, we are clueless about anything this place has to offer meaning that whatever they tell us wont be of any assistance, leave the questioning to the robot, the half-breed or even me if it is absolutely necessary to talk to these cocky soldiers."

Turning to face Emile and Jerome, she points at the two and turns her head back to address the crowd. "However, as mentioned by Captain Cyrus these two within our group wear similar uniform and attire! They could be working together! On-top of this, the one known as Emile acts in a much similar fashion to the loud-mouthed one in the armor! Who's to say that you are not all working in some kind of group together to kill us or know one another?!"

"Before we even think of what we should be doing to the assailants, we should think about how we should deal with these two in the armor!"
    Lowering her voice, she steps towards Cyrus, standing alongside him, "Cyrus, do you not believe that these two could be a serious threat to us?" she questions whilst addressing him with a stern frown on her face.

June Verles June Verles Sleek Sleek QizPizza QizPizza + The rest of the group.

Ciaran looks up from her inspection of the gun, watching as Umbra measures her against his blade. "Umbra, what are you-" she stops herself when he motions for her to take the weapon, and it seems to click into place. He wanted to give her his weapon? But if she couldn't use her powers aside from her intangibility here, what did that say about Umbra? Who was going to watch out for the Warframe if he was watching out for her? In the past, Ciaran would have thought the notion of protecting a Warframe to be humorous - after all, they can simply be rebuilt, right? But since seeing into Umbra's memories... Umbra was special, and she needed to watch out for him as much as he watched out for her.
She took the sword in one hand and immediately almost dropped it - the cold steel was a lot heavier as a Tenno than it felt as a Warframe. Thankfully, a strap on the gun was present, and she slung it over her shoulder and head with ease, making sure the saftey was on prior to doing so. Now fully grasping the Nikana with both hands, she made her way over to the dummy, a small smile forming on her face. Her hands naturally mimicked Umbra's motions, her brief time linked to him allowing her to pick up the skills needed to properly wield the blade. With a smile and a nod, she drew the blade and swung for the dummy.

The edge and the weight of the blade cut into the dummy deep, but her frankly lacking physical abilities meant the blade simply wedged into the dummy and didn't quite cut through like it was supposed to. She had also been a bit too close, having misjudged how much she needed to compensate for her shorter arms. The tip of the blade stuck out the other side of the gash, just barely having missed Umbra. Ciaran's grin quaked and quivered, before she broke out into a laugh. It had to be the first time in a long while since she had laughed, however fake or nervous said laughter might be. With a focused yank, she pulled the sword free. "I don't think this is going to work, but it was a good idea! I'll be fine with a gun, I promise."

The muscular frame watches as she swings for the dummy, almost looking as if he were going to object to how close she had stood before taking her swing, but not having the time, simply moving his hands out of the way and gripping the head of the dummy to avoid being slashed at, he almost looked as if he'd scold the young girl, but instead he glances down at the tip of the blade, then back at her. Then back at the blade, and one last time back to her. He probably would have laughed too, if he could, but he simply shrugged, going so far as to even raise his hands while doing it.

Clearly, he was rather amused by such a skilled operator lacking in any real blade skills outside of a frame. But he also knew she was used to being much stronger, and much larger in stature. He wished he could give her something to defend herself with at least. He looks at the back of one of his arms and then back to the young operator, taking a grip on the ornamental metal segment and glancing to her, head cocked slightly as he shows her the piece he was about to break off. While far from the perfect weapon, the hardened gold alloy was durable and sharp.

He recalled how in his rage after being rebuilt he had pinned her against the wall of her Orbitor with it, a pang of guilt shuddering through him, causing the frame to feel even worse for the girl's current state of powerlessness. He had lashed out so unreasonably to a person who only wanted to understand him and help him in his mission for revenge. He owed this Tenno a great debt, greater than many could even begin to understand. His tortured existence had come to an end because of her, a new grasp on life was her gift.

It was the least he could do to keep her safe until she could defend herself again. The hard metal remained in his hand as he watched her carefully from beneath that synthetic helmet, those milky eyes observing the child as he had once watched over his own son, Isaah. He would not fail this time, Ciaran had already suffered more than any child had a right to.
She had lost her parents on the Zariman, as he had lost his son.

'I will protect you with my life'

He wasn't sure if their link was strong enough for her to even hear him any more, but that wasn't what mattered to him. It was that he had a new mission, a new aim. Ballas was dealt with for now. This city and its strange inhabitants stood as his new mark. Any who would seek to harm Ciaran would be his enemies, and would feel the wrath of the ancient frame.

Noivian Noivian

Marie - lightly wounded

Marie was less than pleased with the green-haired girl's interjection. Not particularly the contents, but the way she presented it. Something about it set Marie off. So she decided to tackle one of the girl's points, which Marie had an issue with, "I'm no attorney, but I highly doubt these two are suspect. If they wanted to kill us, they would have been aiding in the attack, they would have done it by now. I doubt they are working for whoever Felix and Locus were working for." Again, she seemed somewhat delusional due to her injury.

( Centurion_ Centurion_ and others)

Last edited:

• 016.jpg
    Emerging from the back of the group, Crusch had spent her time mostly near Kobayashi who hid in cover whilst everyone else fought off the intruders. Crusch chose to hide and observe the action due to the simple fact that she wasn't in possession of her sword and neither was she too sure about the effectiveness of her wind magic, to her it felt much more feint and weaker than it usually did. Hiding however, did allow the Royal Candidate to make several key observations about those who accompanied her. She could easily tell who was impulsive and who was more premeditative.

But, there was one key observation that she had made and she felt that it would be crucial to inform the rest of the group. Standing up straight and presenting herself; she strolls over and stands before the two unconscious attackers, turning to face the group she tightens her posture as she addresses the group.

"I don't care what you do to the foes, they are of little use to anyone here. Information or not, we are clueless about anything this place has to offer meaning that whatever they tell us wont be of any assistance, leave the questioning to the robot, the half-breed or even me if it is absolutely necessary to talk to these cocky soldiers."

Turning to face Emile and Jerome, she points at the two and turns her head back to address the crowd. "However, as mentioned by Captain Cyrus these two within our group wear similar uniform and attire! They could be working together! On-top of this, the one known as Emile acts in a much similar fashion to the loud-mouthed one in the armor! Who's to say that you are not all working in some kind of group together to kill us or know one another?!"

"Before we even think of what we should be doing to the assailants, we should think about how we should deal with these two in the armor!"
    Lowering her voice, she steps towards Cyrus, standing alongside him, "Cyrus, do you not believe that these two could be a serious threat to us?" she questions whilst addressing him with a stern frown on her face.

June Verles June Verles Sleek Sleek QizPizza QizPizza + The rest of the group.
Clearing her throat, Ambra approached the woman slowly, making sure to avoid the rubble on the floor as she dips her head towards the woman "I think you'll find on closer inspection the armour they wear is similar, but also vastly different. Perhaps it is simply my eye as a trained engineer, but the one donned by #92 over there contains vastly fewer augments and technological upgrades, while the one being worn by our skull-faced friend is rather advanced in comparison. Furthermore, the colour schemes of the two that attacked us are vastly out of protocol. What kind of idio would wear bright orange into battle?" she turns to Emile and nods her head slightly "I assume you can of course back up my observations with some form of proof? I may have an eye for advanced technologies, but I am also not familiar with the equipment you are donning. I know your friend over there doesn't have any hard-light shielding or jetpacks built into his suit, could it be his armour is an older generation?"

Turning her head slightly, she observes those wounded in the battle, focusing her staff near them and creating another orb of soft heat, restoring their wounds "Please, anyone who is injured, take a short rest near the fire, it will heal you" decidely tired of talking, the priestess simply hovered above the ground and cleaned her staff diligently, wiping off dust that the large crash had kicked up. She frowns softly as she also pats down her robes, taking extra care to clean herself up properly. She clearly had a very high standard that she held herself to. Probably explains her somewhat snobby attitude.

Centurion_ Centurion_ QizPizza QizPizza Sleek Sleek June Verles June Verles

Ultima 4 backed away from the two soldiers and then looks around, they assessed the damage of... anything they could. Information to them was key... but they were in a sense tired and retreated to the training room, not interacting with anyone. They weren't looking to interact right now. They were going to think, about a lot of things, or rather process the data of the events. They didn't have much to do or react to, or much to do, and sort of ignored Ben's comments about his powers. They didn't care. As Ultima 4 assessed information they also assessed the face plate that took a hit from Felix.

Jerome-092
Jerome took his eyes off of the phony Spartans to deal with this. The accuser in question appeared to be a civilian, so Jerome would let her off easy.

"These soldiers are not UNSC. They are more than likely simply terrorists that work for a paycheck. Without any information from them, we won't know what we're up against irregardless.

We're all on edge. We need to calm down, and think. If I was working with them, there would have probably been actual casualties. Pointing fingers does nothing to solve our problems."

He said, sternly, like he was berating an out of line child.

"We need to come together, not divide on paranoid what ifs that aren't true.
If we all accuse each other, then they win. It's as simple as that."

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind QizPizza QizPizza June Verles June Verles Centurion_ Centurion_ and the rest of the group

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!

Wait, that actually worked? It didn’t cause significant friendly fire like I had feared would happen, and went well coupled with that mechanical-looking woman’s attack?! Yay, we’re saved! But...at what cost? I mean, there’s quite some people who were injured, and then there’s the possibility that some equipment may have been compromised. But hey, some ways that this battle could have ended are just better than the ways, and this way this went down is one of them. That said, I hope there’s some medical area around this place, at the very least.

Looks like those Kekkai-Sensen guys are asking us if this is over, and if any one of us are okay. Well, what can I say? Despite all that happened, I’m perfectly alright. Although, there is a slight ring in my ears, I very much doubt any real damage was done to my senses, since I managed to cover them while I was down on the ground. However, the fact that I did not get damaged at all has more to do with the fact that I know my limits. If I had just tried to attack like the others, I would’ve been much worse off.

Oh well. Guess I’ll respond now. I get up, turning towards where Klaus must be and said,

“I—I’m okay!”

Oh, someone’s trying to loot from the soldiers already? Hmmm... I mean, I’m not one who would want to steal, but considering she is trying to loot from those psycho soldiers, well...I still wouldn’t want to try, since it would mean lowering my integrity to bow down to my own double standards. Also, I really doubt that I could gain anything from it since I could easily get those free weapons from that shop anyway, so there basically is no point in that. Oh, and one more thing for those guys: Felix, and Locus, this is not the way you act like soldiers.

Anyway, I better get back with Cyrus, Mr. Dunbar, and Crusch. I then walk up towards the two, who were standing at the rubble where the soldiers are, then say,

”That was not the way those two soldiers were supposed to act.”

Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred June Verles June Verles

• tumblr_oazqfc9UUx1rtf3g6o2_500.gif
    RhysLibra Headquarters | Recreation Room
    Confused about the new situation

The business man stopped inspecting the inner workings of Rodimus, just to observe that 2 fully armored guys getting beat the fuck up as the lights were destroyed "Well... shit" Rhys thought to himself as he heard one of the armored I'm uncultured yell out something about what something was supposed to be, therefore having the office worker from space look through the door just to see a fight going on "Ahh.. What a time to be FUCKING Alive.... I JUST HIT MURDER BINGOH-SHIT" and as the clusterfuck of a fight was going on, almost nothing could be seen, but there was yelling and gunshots and a “GOD DAMNIT!!” from one of the 2 armored idiots and then there's the sound of a ceiling light collapsing and hitting the other idiot "Well... rather go see what's up...... Better not. Just in case I get hit by something." Said the office worker to himself as Klaus asked everyone in the group if they were ok, something which the Hyperion worker had an answer to "Well, Who knows if we're ok with no lights though, and this big-ass hell of a robot's down.... That's gotta be fun........." said the man as the slowly came out of the rec. room "Yep... Definitively better than the hell-hole of Pandora" and walking towards the collapsed Cybertronian

Felix was prepared for the onslaught of fire from Heatblast, and countered them by simply pointing his shield in their direction, causing the fire to disperse just as before. “Is that seriously all you fucking got? Some fire?!” Felix taunted before reaching into his holster and raising his pistol towards Ben. Felix then proceeded to fire several shots in his direction with the pistol. However, whether the bullets connected or not, Ben still managed to destroy the lights in the room, causing Felix to let out a loud chuckle in response.

“You really think that’s gonna work? I’ve got night vision on this helmet, dumbass! It’s gonna take more than that to pull one over on— WHAT THE HELL?! Before Felix could finish his taunt, he saw some pink dildo… thing flying towards him literally right when he flicked on his night vision. Without the opportunity to react in time, Felix was struck right in the jaw by the being’s flying kick, which caused him to stumble back a bit. “What the fuck are you supposed to be?!” Felix shouted before quickly taking out his pistol yet again and rapid firing towards the unnerving man in pink spandex.

Because of his current distraction in the form of Pink Guy, Felix didn’t even really hear Marie’s questions, so they fell on deaf ears. However, Locus caught onto what she was trying to do rather quickly, so he smacked her right in the jaw with the butt of his rifle. Similarly, Doomguy would be met with a swift kick to the lower jaw from Locus as he neared the two mercenaries, followed by an elbow to the back of the neck.

Furthermore, Locus was growing more and more annoyed as multiple people approached them and told them to “stand down” or “lay down their weapons”. A low growl emitted from the former UNSC soldier’s helmet as he glared towards Jerome. “Do you even understand what’s happening here? You will die here today. There will be no rescue for you. No one will find your bodies. No one will know the truth. And NO ONE will stop our client from killing every last scumbag in this city.” Locus said, his voice deep and ragged as he spoke towards Jerome, before he quickly spun around and delivered a quick roundhouse kick to his lower torso.

Meanwhile, Felix still found himself distracted with the pink fuck, which proves to be enough for Frank to bop him in the back of the head with that stone of his. “OW!! Son of a bitch!!” Felix exclaimed before redirecting his attention to the direction the stone was thrown in and quickly threw a knife in Frank’s direction with just as much precision as Locus’ shot towards Marcus’ phone earlier.

Though, the same didn’t fare for Locus, as the gruff mercenary easily caught each of the rocks in his hand with little to no effort whatsoever, even going as far as to crush them with his bare palm as soon as he caught them. While doing so, Locus managed to dodge Auclair’s punch as well, even going as far as to counter it by grabbing his fist and delivering a nasty headbutt right towards his nose!

Before Felix or Locus had a change to react, both of their night vision imaging sets lit up like separate Christmas trees thanks to Ambra’s attack, causing both of them to stumble back a bit. “GOD DAMNIT!!” Felix shouted before feeling something penetrate the right leg of his armor and sting his calf a bit before he finally shut off his night vision yet again, only to suddenly feel a large amount of energy draining from his body. So much so, that Felix ended up collapsing then and there.

Locus growled in response as he saw his partner collapse before him, only to have the ceiling above him collapse right on top of him before he had the chance to attack anyone else. Without the aid of Felix’s shield, the rubble fell atop the mercenary, causing him to be knocked out cold as well.

“I-is it over?” Leo asked as he rose from his position behind a nearby desk, to which Klaus slowly nodded in response.

“I think so…” He muttered before looking to the rest of the group. “Is everyone alright?” Klaus asked everyone as he glanced around the various members of the group.

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
@YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy(TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin(Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird(Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
@Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
@-Nightwisher- as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
fRick fRick as Vaughn (Borderlands)​

Last edited:

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment: N/A}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: N/A}
    {Interactions/Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Haz. Haz. }

Not being much help, he stayed in cover till the battle's end. Once it concluded, with the ceiling falling on top of the remaining merc after the other was seemingly drained by some orb, he walked over to the group. "Yeah, peachy," he said to Klaus. He was slow in his walk since they were left in the dark. Light from the flaming boy helped, as weird as it was. People began talking on what to do with the mercs, but Baird couldn't care less. Instead, he looked over to the still body of Rodimus. "Speaking of Rodimus," he spoke to the woman's mention of the machine. "We better restart this scrapheap." After making his way to the giant robot, he first starts looking around Rodimus' back, as there has to be something powering this. Something tells the old Gear he won't recognize most of the stuff in Rodimus, but it's gotta be similar. A nice, big, red button would be real good, though the engineer is more looking essential parts in need of repair, wires in need of splicing, maybe even leaking fluid if that's what powers him. Anything to tell him what the problem is.

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Suspicious
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Shields= 100%

Interaction "Negative. This armor isn't like any I've seen. Considering they knew how to take us down, they're either playing dead or their armor has a dead man's trigger.
    Emile, I want you to look over the other one. These aren't any Spartans I know of. Spartans don't work for the highest bidder."

"Wilco, sir."One could sense the difference between the amount of respect Emile held for Jerome-092 and the amount of respect he gave anyone else. Even Spartan-IIIs saw Spartan-IIs as demigods. Emile immediately went to the body of Locus and began to dig the man out. This stuff was the real deal alright. No knock off Mjolnir armor could withstand something like this. The question was...how the hell did they get a hold of this Mjolnir armor. It looked more advanced than his own Mark V Armor, which shouldn't be possible. Rumors of the Mark VI were circulated, but nothing more than that.

"I assume you can of course back up my observations with some form of proof? I may have an eye for advanced technologies, but I am also not familiar with the equipment you are donning. I know your friend over there doesn't have any hard-light shielding or jetpacks built into his suit, could it be his armour is an older generation?"

The Spartan-III looked at the metallic woman. He imagine that if the damned Forerunners were still alive, they would be like this. Smart, stuck-up, and wearing all sorts of strange futuristic clothing. Information about the Mjolnir armor was classified, but the way he saw it this woman was going to figure it out no matter what he said. But, if he gained her trust, he would have an ally that might behind to provide valuable technical assistance. "Jerome's armor is definitely older generation, and these mercs armor are definitely more advanced than ours. It's definitely based off of our armor, but I've never seen anything of the kind either."

Emile finally got all the rubble off of Locus and began to look for a place where he could plug in and punch in self-destruct codes when the 19th century soldier spoke up,

"Excuse me, sir, Jerome-092 and madam Emile-A239. But you and these assailants seem to be wearing similar armors, would it be possible for you to remove their armors? Is there any kind of recording apparatus installed in them that might give us more information?"

Nevermind the request, Emile was just ticked off that the man addressed him as "madam". "Hey, Yankee Doodle, you deaf or something? Do I sound like a 'madam' to you?" After getting that out of his system, Emile continued to look for the manual releases, so that he could release the armor. As he searched, he cursed the man under his breath for getting his gender wrong. When he finally founded the first manual release, he discovered that he needed some sort of tool to pry it open. The Spartan looked around until his eyes landed on the knife thrown by Felix. Emile took a brief moment to yank the knife out of the wall to trigger the manual release. After a few minutes of fiddling, Emile gave up on taking the armor off. The release system was nothing like the ones on Mark IV and V armor. This is some fancy new stuff...

He made an effort to ignore the green haired woman's comment about trusting Jerome and himself. He wasn't going to entertain her for a moment. He had just as much of a right to be suspicious of them as they did of him. For all he knew, these people could be working with the mercs as well. In his mind, Emile was already forming a group of people that he could begin to trust. Mainly the others in power armor. They were soldiers like him and they warrior that could potentially match him. Effective allies and deadly enemies.

[/color][/COLOR]

Notes Interacting With: Sleek Sleek (Jerome) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Ambra) June Verles June Verles (Cyrus)
    Mentioned: Centurion_ Centurion_ (Crusch) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Felix and Locus) Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Last edited:
Ben Tennyson
Mood: N A N I

Heatblast quickly realized Ultima was ignoring his interaction. "Come on, not even gonna acknowledge my powers?" he said to the combat robot before turning to the rest of the group. The Pyronite heard some talk about hurting or killing the attackers, causing his mouth to drop. He should've expected them to suggest something like that. "We can't just kill them, and we shouldn't hurt them unless they engage a fight again. Strip their armor and weapons." After that, he heard people proposing the idea of the spies. "That's total balogna, they were wi-" Ben was interrupted by an attorney, Phoenix Wright, asking who knocked the lights out. "Hey, it was me! Fire dude. If I hadn't knocked them out, along with someone turning off their night vision, they would've seen some of those finishing blows. So, you're welcome," he called out at the man, crossing his blazing arms. The boy turned back to the group and listened to what they had to say yet again. "Klaus should interrogate them, learn what we can. I doubt Locus will talk, but Felix might, as that's all he seems to do." Ben nodded at Emily's idea, flicking the helmet of Felix. That's when someone mentioned Rodimus. "Oh, shoot, you're right. We gotta help him. I wish I had Upgrade right now," he said to Damon (murmuring that last bit) as the boy walked over, moving the light coming off of him over to Rodimus' side. "Do you think these robots could have on buttons? That'd be pretty weird, but I dunno," he asked Damon and anyone nearby.

Interactions
domisunique domisunique Rhysie Rhysie jigglesworth jigglesworth

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Centurion_ Centurion_ QizPizza QizPizza
Mentioning: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Felix)
Currency: 0$
Cyrus appeared lost in thought as the rest of the people around him congregated and discussed how they should deal with their assailants. He was looking at the protrusion that the explosives made in the armor, the amount he used was about a 6th of a satchel. Meaning that one of his satchels could definitely take out one of these armored folks, that's without counting the variance in armor or the collateral damage from the 1-meter blast radius. The first problem could however be avoided, the others did, after all, confirm his thoughts that Jerome's and Emile's armor are inferior.

"Huh? Pardon me, my head was somewhere else, in my opinion, the fact these two have similar armors doesn't mean that they are trying to backstab us. They had their chances to take us out, like when we were on the train. Speaking of the train the simple fact that they were on the train makes them trustworthy in my opinion.".

He then hears Emile berating him about Cyrus misgendering him. He turns towards him before bowing in a show of apology; "You must excuse me, I must have misheard your voice. My age must be catching up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back