• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Quest: What Lies Below

• Steve stops running and slows down when he sees Vincent and Reimu.
    "Asian girl... I don't know your name... But PLEASE..! PLEASE...! Don't ever run off like that again!" He shouts at her, before pressing his back against the wall.
    He slowly slumps down to the floor, looking down at his stomach in pain. He dares not touch the wound in fear of the acidic properties also spreading to his hands, the Upside Down also had its fair share of acidic substances.

image.gif

He groans and sobs slightly, "Nancy... Oh god please tell me that wasn't you..."
    The jock would look drained, fading in and out of consciousness. He glances at Kiseki, struggling to keep his eyes open.
    "Are you okay...? I gotta... I gotta... keep you safe y'know..." He presses his head against the wall and arches his back, he'd been beat up and drugged before but this pain was something else.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

Folding up the papers that contained information that might lead to anything of value, Shaxx pushes them into his bandoleer for safekeeping, before turning to face Alexandria "I'm Lord Shaxx, yes, that is my actual title" he smiles beneath his helmet as he extends a hand for her to shake, even if it might be a little high for her to reach. Noticing after a second, he squats down slightly, and offers the hand again, this time at a height she could reach a little easier

"It seems like most of the objects stored here have been moved due to a 'containment breach' this reminds me of an event at the Prison of Elders..." he shakes his head in disapproval "Some things never change. We try to contain the danger, yet it always finds a way to escape" he continues to filter through the papers, not finding much else of note as he sighs "Whatever they are fighting down there doesn't seem to have been something they kept here before the place fell apart, so we don't have any information about it in these documents, sadly"

Sleek Sleek ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Alexandria nodded, and shook his hand with her good hand.
"Nice to meet you, Shaxx.
And....cool. I'll tell them downstairs."

She said, thumbing her walkie talkie.

"Hey guys, we found something. According to this, they were storing some sort of objects, but they were lost in a 'Containment Breach'. Whatever's here is just scraps, so if you find something, it's probably a squatter. You got it?"
DapperDogman DapperDogman Nightwisher Nightwisher ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Jlegogames Jlegogames

If you all decide to head back to the elevator, the first thing you note is how dimly lit everything is. It's damp, dirty, with skeletons littering the floor. You could see a [main corridor], it's filled with numerous doors. Most of the etchings have worn off. So sadly, you're going in blind. You could decide to venture out and open [Door #1-#20]. Good luck.

Alternatively, you could venture out to [Corridor #4-C]. It's located to the left of you. It's also the direction Reimu fell down. You could hear a machine operating in the far distance.

And finally, [Corridor #4-B], a soft yet sickening squelching sound meets your eats. You hear a faint "Steeeeeeve..." in the distance. It's drawing ever so closer. I don't think you'd want to go back.

Which do you all choose?

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

Kiseki had herself propped up on the wall, not really wanted to do anything but breathe. She had never ran that fast before, and clearly she wasn't a really active person. Her eyes scanned the little Asian girl.. at least she didn't seem that injured, if at all. "Yeah we should just get out of here,"she mumbled when someone asked what they were running from. Her thighs felt like they were on fire, and it hurt to do anything. The bad liar smiled at Steve, not wanting the other to worry past having to live through his own pain at the moment, "I'm okay, don't worry about me! We'll all get out of this alive!" The happy-go-lucky girl blocked the scene they had saw from her memory. "Once we're out of here we'll get you help. Thank you for protecting me,"the girl tried her best not to wince too much from the pain. Man she wished she had her power.

"Now.. what should we do?"

mentions: xoxo || interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jlegogames Jlegogames @Nightwisher|| location: xoxo

Vincent stood there, just staring as he tried to wrap his head around all of the information. Then his walkie-talkie started and Alexandria's voice came through. He removed the communication device from his belt and spoke into. "10-4," he muttered into it. "Thank you. You guys keep looking around, find what you can. We... have a bit of an issue down here, but we're taking care of it. About half way or so between where we are and you, there's a floor that sounded like there was a fully functioning office space. I didn't check it out, but be aware of that. We're definitely not alone here. Watch your backs." That was really all that needed to be reported right now. Vincent placed the walkie-talkie back on his belt and turned to the others.

"Let's take a couple deep breaths right now," he said, his voice taking on a soothing tone to try and calm any frazzled emotions. One of the females, the one that had consoled the fox creature, was now obviously putting aside whatever was wrong with her to try and make the jock calm down a bit. He gave her a once over, checking to see if there were any visible injuries before deciding to officially take control of the situation. Vincent looked around the area at the options they had, excluding the last corridor from the decision since it sounded like there was going to be more trouble than it was worth. However, the sound was getting closer and they were going to have to make a decision fast. "Alright, here's the plan," he finally decided. "We're going to split up. You all pick a direction, and I'll go the other way. We can communicate through walkies. You guys have safety in numbers and I'll be good on my own. Sound good?" Vincent looked over the others, seeing how they would react to the idea. They needed to get it together, but there was a lot of ground to cover and they needed to get out of here fast. Splitting up was the best way to do that.

Sleek Sleek Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Moving out of the room he was currently in, Shaxx took a look around, trying to spot any other rooms that seemed like they might contain anything of value, be it equipment, those strange green 'engrams' or more information about the locations of valuable objects, Shaxx understood the value in all these things, and knew that leaving with anything at all was better than leaving with nothing, and leaving the group below to do all the hard work for him.

He came to a door that thumped and he took a step back "Back away from the door" he says before driving his foot into the door, as far as he was concerned, if the person wasn't smart enough to heed his warning, they deserved to get the door in their face.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Sleek Sleek

Hunter turned toward the elevator, and without looking at everyone, "that thing is getting closer. We need to get out of here." She looked at the corridor, specifically one separate from the corridor they had just ran from. "..... you think we have time for some exploring? We might find something...." She was aware of the counterdiction in her voice as she turned and walked toward Steve, "she was someone you knew.... I could tell that much.... but I will tell you this, whatever that monster was, it wasn't her.... at least not your Nancy.... you probably already know this .... we should get out of here..... but your choice.... you are the inpomptu leader after all...."

She turned toward Vincent, "I agree with you on the splitting thing. You seem like a capable guy.... But I still wonder ...."

Centurion_ Centurion_ Nightwisher Nightwisher

F3F7D595-549F-4FC9-A53C-9079022838D9.png
292C0D27-F241-4FA3-B7F7-AA291E580A42.gif
“Split up? You must have lost your mind, Cue ball. No way are we splitting up. That is a death sentence. You can break off by yourself but there is no way in hell I am facing that va-...Monster again. That thing was so disgusting I’d rather be eating the old British rations than face that slimy thing again by myself. Let’s go from the way you came and also try as barricade it as well.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Jlegogames Jlegogames

If you all decide to head back to the elevator, the first thing you note is how dimly lit everything is. It's damp, dirty, with skeletons littering the floor. You could see a [main corridor], it's filled with numerous doors. Most of the etchings have worn off. So sadly, you're going in blind. You could decide to venture out and open [Door #1-#20]. Good luck.

Alternatively, you could venture out to [Corridor #4-C]. It's located to the left of you. It's also the direction Reimu fell down. You could hear a machine operating in the far distance.

And finally, [Corridor #4-B], a soft yet sickening squelching sound meets your eats. You hear a faint "Steeeeeeve..." meet your ears. It's drawing ever so closer. I don't think you'd want to go back.

Which do you all choose?

Colonel Mael Radec

tumblr_msw4d2rt0K1qdxz5ro1_400.gifv

The elevator stopped and out came out and a deep raspy voice replied "Fine, I'm sticking with the group. Lead the way."

Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Last edited:
Moving out of the room he was currently in, Shaxx took a look around, trying to spot any other rooms that seemed like they might contain anything of value, be it equipment, those strange green 'engrams' or more information about the locations of valuable objects, Shaxx understood the value in all these things, and knew that leaving with anything at all was better than leaving with nothing, and leaving the group below to do all the hard work for him.

He came to a door that thumped and he took a step back "Back away from the door" he says before driving his foot into the door, as far as he was concerned, if the person wasn't smart enough to heed his warning, they deserved to get the door in their face.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Sleek Sleek

You could hear wild, autistic screeches hailing inside the door. It appears the person, creature, whatever inside Room #102 didn't understand you very well. The banging became louder, "Nyeeees!" It pranced up and down, akin to a dog waiting to be let out. Was it hostile? Who knew. It seemed to have possibly gotten lost in Site 19. An outsider who was scared, lost and alone. Do you decide to open the door? :csmile:

DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek

• The Jock grimaces at Kiseki, he knew she was lying but her positive outlook was enough to inspire him.
    Steve gathers his strength, pushing himself to his feet. He stumbles a little, pushing himself to his limits.
    He steadies himself, he was ready to weather whatever else this shit-hole would throw at him, if not for his sake, for the sake of protecting the kids, or for the sake of avenging whatever this place did to Nancy.

Steve's spout of courage and faith was then suddenly ruined by Vincent suggesting that he's going alone.
    His stupidity would be his own death, but Steve's priority was the youth of tomorrow, not some baldy with a death-wish.
    The babysitter would simply nod in agreement, letting out an extremely sarcastic and annoyed "Yeah...".

tenor.gif

Kicking back into his parental role after the inspiring words and smiles from both Kiseki and Hunter, he clears his mind of Vincent's stupidity.
    Steve uses his M4 like a crutch to support him before swinging it over his shoulder.
    "We're checking the main corridor, we're opening as many as we can before we get out of here. If things get even the TINIEST bit dangerous, we're cutting our losses and taking the death-elevator out of this hellhole." He informs the group.
    "Lets get moving ladies!" He calls, leading the way towards the main corridor.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

Alexandria squeaked, surprised by the noise and accidentally fired off three shots in a quick burst through the door, her fox tail bushy, like a cat's when they were scared. Once she realized what she did, she flushed a deep red in embarrassment.

"Sorry!"

DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Vincent sighed, rubbing his temple for a second before dropping his hand. "If you guys want to leave, leave. If you want to go that way," he pointed to the main corridor. "Do that. But we have shit to do, and shit to take care of. If I have to do it by myself, I'm up to the challenge and willing to do it." He shot the blonde girl a look. "I said split up, as in you all go one way and I go another. I just explained that. You want to add something to the conversation, then listen to what's said."

The veteran gave a nod. "Alright. Keep in touch. And get out if it goes to fuck all." He agreed before heading down corridor #4-C.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jlegogames Jlegogames darkred darkred

Shaxx was about to open the closet when he heard three gunshots ringing out through the room. He turns, facing the surprised-looking creature as his shoulders slouch "Seriously?" he sighs audibly as he cracks the door open slightly, not allowing the fox to see whatever was inside as he checks if it's still alive, and if so, exactly what it was. He just hoped it wasn't a child, he'd feel pretty angry about it if it was an innocent kid.

Then again, he couldn't exactly blame Alexandria, after all, he'd led to her getting shot on accident before this little accident

Kiseki gave the male who decided he'd go off alone a frown hoping that he'd be as capable as he thought he was. She wished she had time to convince him to join them, but sadly they had to rush. Taking her last resting breath she pushed herself off the wall, and after a few wobbly steps she got her tired legs stabilized. "Okay!"she replied, following after Steve to the main corridor. Even still the black haired girl glanced back at Vincent just in case he didn't make it back from being on his own. The other dying was a horrible thought, but what was worse, at least to Kiseki, was the thought of dying without anyone remembering you.

• Kicking back into his parental role after the inspiring words and smiles from both Kiseki and Hunter, he clears his mind of Vincent's stupidity.
    Steve uses his M4 like a crutch to support him before swinging it over his shoulder.
    "We're checking the main corridor, we're opening as many as we can before we get out of here. If things get even the TINIEST bit dangerous, we're cutting our losses and taking the death-elevator out of this hellhole." He informs the group.
    "Lets get moving ladies!" He calls, leading the way towards the main corridor.

• 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames darkred darkred Centurion_ Centurion_

Main Corridor:

You step toward the main corridor. It's dusty, filled with grime, as mold grows on the walls. There are [Room #1-#20]. It could be an armory, a supply room, or even (un)pleasant surprises along the way. The etches which differentiate each room, has been wiped away. Which room do you decide to explore first?

[Corridor #4-C]:

You're met with a massive blastwall. Above the wall is etched 'SCP-914', there's an image of a clockwork machine on the wall. The blastdoors, lucky for you, are opened halfway. If you decided to step through, you could see a machine - it's rusted with disuse, with an instruction manual on a counter nearby - with the dials 'Rough', 'Course', '1:1', 'Fine', and 'Very Fine'. Additionally, there are two ports. One of the ports is labelled 'Input', while the other on the right is labelled 'Output'.

gears.jpg

And finally, [Corridor #4-B], a soft yet sickening squelching sound meets your eats. You hear a faint "Steeeeeeve..." meet your ears. It's drawing ever so closer. I don't think you'd want to go back.

Which do you all choose?

Colonel Mael Radec

tumblr_msw4d2rt0K1qdxz5ro1_400.gifv

The elevator stopped and out came out and a deep raspy voice replied "I found a barely useful HAM radio, any idea what use it serves?"

He picked room 12.

Sleek Sleek DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Shaxx was about to open the closet when he heard three gunshots ringing out through the room. He turns, facing the surprised-looking creature as his shoulders slouch "Seriously?" he sighs audibly as he cracks the door open slightly, not allowing the fox to see whatever was inside as he checks if it's still alive, and if so, exactly what it was. He just hoped it wasn't a child, he'd feel pretty angry about it if it was an innocent kid.

Then again, he couldn't exactly blame Alexandria, after all, he'd led to her getting shot on accident before this little accident

Alexandria squeaked, surprised by the noise and accidentally fired off three shots in a quick burst through the door, her fox tail bushy, like a cat's when they were scared. Once she realized what she did, she flushed a deep red in embarrassment.

"Sorry!"

DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Three bullets rang out from Alexandria's MP5 submachine gun, riddling whoever was inside. A loud thump is heard as an individual slumps through the door, bleeding profusely from his forehead and abdomen. Whoops. You killed him. The individual in question sports a blue body-suit, wearing a football helmet to protect himself from his autism, and 'That[redacted]inthe[redacted]' messily written in black permanent marker on his chest. "NNNNNNGHHHHHHH!!!" The ungodly creature screamed, before silencing itself forever.

Sleek Sleek DapperDogman DapperDogman

Vincent looked over the scene in front of him and sighed, rubbing a hand over his head. "Right," he murmured. He picked up the manual and looked over it, thinking how serendipitous it was that it was here. He couldn't remember the last time there had been a machine and a manual for it within the same room in his life, let alone not in a place you had to go digging for it. "Seems like I'm a little too low on grist for this one," he muttered to himself, looking back up at the machine before pocketing the manual and looking around for anything else in the area.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back