• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Quest: What Lies Below

A1581D1B-EBA3-4ECC-8946-A719D12CAA29.png
3D0AE693-34EF-4433-9FDB-FFAF5AE25BFC.gif
“You didn’t notice the small Japanese girl take the ride of her life down the broken elevator? She must be crippled and at least bleeding a little at the bottom of the elevator shaft. To not have noticed that...you must be very unobservant for a Hunter your nose is quite dull. The whole reason we came down here was to rescue that bird with clipped wings and possibly find some stuff to bring back to the lady at the bar.”
She turned to Kiseki

“Whatever choice we make splitting up is the worst thing we can do. Without fire superiority numbers is out only advantage. We do this like the Russians”

Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n

Vince lifted an arm to cover his eyes when the flashlight shown on him, blinking until his eyes adjusted to the sudden gleam. "Hey, kid, you alright?" he asked, still trying to force his eyes to adjust. After a few seconds, the light turned off. He dropped his arms and looked to her, squinting to peer through the darkness. "Kid?" he asked, stepping forward, gaze oscillating left and right to try and find her through the darkness. "I'm here to help. C'mon, I just climbed down the elevator shaft for this." He joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Kiseki winced at the thought of the girl hurt and alone down here. It was nerve wracking with the three she was with and she didn’t want to imagine what she’d do if she had no one to rely on. “I agree, splitting up would be really bad,”she hated that thought but alas it was reality. She quietly shuffled behind Steve, worriedly trying to glance past him as they walked. She didn’t want to say anything in case she distracted the man so she let him do his thing.

Reimu replied "I saw a beast. It's eyes bulging, and it looks slightly human. We both can take it on, are you ready to?" She asked. "If so, I will provide light."

View attachment 652902
View attachment 652903
“You didn’t notice the small Japanese girl take the ride of her life down the broken elevator? She must be crippled and at least bleeding a little at the bottom of the elevator shaft. To not have noticed that...you must be very unobservant for a Hunter your nose is quite dull. The whole reason we came down here was to rescue that bird with clipped wings and possibly find some stuff to bring back to the lady at the bar.”
She turned to Kiseki

“Whatever choice we make splitting up is the worst thing we can do. Without fire superiority numbers is out only advantage. We do this like the Russians”

"I was busy climbing a tower at the time, sorry for not being a all-knowing God! But I agree with you, we have no weapons but we do have numbers, so best not to split up."

She smiles then a little menacingly but the smile quickly fades. "You're lucky she isn't here, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten away with that kid." She flicks her white hair away from her face and looks at Tanya. "And don't bother asking, not in the mood...."

Hunter's face was deadpan as she turned to the rest of the group.... whom she naturally didn't know.... as the voice came over the speakers.

"okay..... that was weird...."

"Okay, we won't touch anything.... at least not anything unfamiliar, but a blunt object would be nice."

She then walked down the shaft, looking for any weapons.

Centurion_ Centurion_ ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

• Steve stops and uses his ears for a few seconds before nodding in agreement with Kiseki.
    "Stay close, shitheads..." He comments as he begins to walk down Corridor 4-B.

original.gif

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n

You all decide to go down Corridor #4-B. Your feet clicks against the floor below, just as schlick! Looking down, your feet slosh in a mixture of sickly corrugated flesh and clear fluids. The lights turn a malevolent shade of red, giving the scene a disturbingly erotic look. A female could be heard loudly groaning, as the squelching increases in volume. "Oh Steve stevestevestevesteve..." Jesus fucking Christ. Your palms sweat, goosebumps form along your skin as the hair around your neck tightens. As Steve and crew walk around the corner, he comes face-to-face with...

1575242479794.jpeg

Nancy. Except, not really. It was her. In form. In features. But... Why then where you so distressed to set eyes upon her? Was it the scars that covered every inch of her body, the flesh cosmetically punctured and sliced and infibulated? Her muliebrity, so corrugated and spread open by a pair of hooks, a viscous acidic fluid seeping so grotesquely down, caking the floor in an acidic substance.

"Steeeeeeve..."

She moaned erotically, as the sickly fluids sprayed outward and forward, hitting both Steve and Kiseki's mid-section, burning through their clothing and flesh like wet paper-mache. The red hot pain coursing through your body.​

Last edited:
Hunter immediately backed up instinctively, hands on her only weapon.

"What the fuck is that?"

She had faced many monsters but nothing like .... this! The monster then reared it's ugly head and vomitted all over Steve and Kiseki. She knew immediately that they were fucked. Totally fucked. She had only a knife and the rest had empty guns.

"Run...."

And with that, she dashes down the corridor, away from the abomination.

"RUN!"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette @corridorgroup​

7CC3BBA4-666C-4D0F-8007-DBB1F33F980F.png
61F2A465-803E-4669-B379-8AAD1C5C9CCA.gif
“I’ve dealt with God and I can confirm that he is a massive, and irrational, asshole. He’s the whole reason why I’m stuck in this puny body”
They walked along the...squishy path and came up to some woman. Apparently the ‘tough guy’ was called Steve. An incredibly intimidating name. This woman had some sort of correlation with the aforementioned ‘tough guy’ and had just splurged at them some sort of acidic projectile weapon that burned them.

“OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT”
Tanya books it back down the corridor.

• tumblr_oepefqKzLk1v65ieho2_500.gifv

Steve backs up rapidly, screaming in pure terror.
    "Nance? Oh my god?! Nancy?!" He shouts.
    He turns and instantly starts running, taking off his jacket and shirt that was doused in Nancy's juices.
    Groaning in pain, and panting as he ran for all that he cared for.

original.gif

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Looking at the boxes, Shaxx begins filtering through them, lifting the few papers on the top to check if anything was hidden just below the surface, before coming upon some boxes that stood out for some reason. He moved closer to check through them when he heard the small fox creature. She was talking into a comms device, and for now, not getting in his way, so he grabbed one of the crates, attempting to open the lid. Should he find himself unable to open it, he'd throw it across the room to break it open by force.

Sleek Sleek ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Shaxx threw open two wooden boxes and instantly, both of them shattered into thousands of splinters. In the first box, you're met with a [strange cubic device]. It glows a brilliant green hue. Whisps of fog radiate from it's core. Do you decide to collect it? Y/N?

In the second box, you're met with an [M32 Grenade Launcher], there are [12 rounds]. Lucky you.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek

Reimu replied "I saw a beast. It's eyes bulging, and it looks slightly human. We both can take it on, are you ready to?" She asked. "If so, I will provide light."
"I...didn't see anything, kiddo. But I really don't think we should be fighting anything right now. Did you get hurt from the fall?" Vince asked, stepping forward. If there was really a monster, it's likely it would have attacked by now. Either there wasn't a beast, and this place was playing with their heads, or the beast had left -- more scared of them than they were of it. In which case, it wasn't a threat.

Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Shaxx was smiling widely under his helmet as he lifts the grenade launcher "DELIGHTFUL" he shouts, some of his vigor returning suddenly as he loads the weapon and spins the chamber, listening to it whir before he clicks it into place "I can't wait to see what I can do with this" He slings the weapon over his shoulder, pocketing the extra grenades, and picking up the cube. It looked almost like an engram of some sort. He couldn't figure out exactly what it was though. If anyone would find value in it, it was Pallet back at Cocytus.

"Now...Do we go into the base and try to bail out the rest of our team?" he asks, turning to the Braixen "You do need medical attention, I'm sure Pallet would be able to have it provided it in exchange for this"

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

Kiseki tried not to throw up at the sight. She never wanted to see something like that, she doubted anyone would ever. The girl let out a small cry of pain as the acid hit her skirt, but didn't bother to check whether it burnt through her shorts underneath to get to her skin or not. All she knew was that her legs hurt and she needed to get out of her. She quickly took off after Tanya, Steve, and Hunter as the ran away. Without her being aware of it the girl started to cry, her head not being able to register the sight she just saw to the real world. She just wanted to get the injured kid and leave, she didn't care about the money or exploring the place more.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Centurion_ Centurion_ , ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette || location: on the move

"We should explore the top floors, like the lobby. We should at the very least make sure they have an exit."

She said, stowing the cube in her tail, the luminous cube acting as a sort of weird light source for them.

"Besides, if we found this stuff outside the building, don't you think that maybe they didn't have time to get the rest out of the top floors? I'm not in any shape, nor do we have the resources, to fight whatever's down there unless we have to."

She pointed out, looking around.
DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Hunter immediately backed up instinctively, hands on her only weapon.

"What the fuck is that?"

She had faced many monsters but nothing like .... this! The monster then reared it's ugly head and vomitted all over Steve and Kiseki. She knew immediately that they were fucked. Totally fucked. She had only a knife and the rest had empty guns.

"Run...."

And with that, she dashes down the corridor, away from the abomination.

"RUN!"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette @corridorgroup​
View attachment 652907
View attachment 652908
“I’ve dealt with God and I can confirm that he is a massive, and irrational, asshole. He’s the whole reason why I’m stuck in this puny body”
They walked along the...squishy path and came up to some woman. Apparently the ‘tough guy’ was called Steve. An incredibly intimidating name. This woman had some sort of correlation with the aforementioned ‘tough guy’ and had just splurged at them some sort of acidic projectile weapon that burned them.

“OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT”
Tanya books it back down the corridor.

• tumblr_oepefqKzLk1v65ieho2_500.gifv

Steve backs up rapidly, screaming in pure terror.
    "Nance? Oh my god?! Nancy?!" He shouts.
    He turns and instantly starts running, taking off his jacket and shirt that was doused in Nancy's juices.
    Groaning in pain, and panting as he ran for all that he cared for.

original.gif

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

Kiseki tried not to throw up at the sight. She never wanted to see something like that, she doubted anyone would ever. The girl let out a small cry of pain as the acid hit her skirt, but didn't bother to check whether it burnt through her shorts underneath to get to her skin or not. All she knew was that her legs hurt and she needed to get out of her. She quickly took off after Tanya, Steve, and Hunter as the ran away. Without her being aware of it the girl started to cry, her head not being able to register the sight she just saw to the real world. She just wanted to get the injured kid and leave, she didn't care about the money or exploring the place more.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Centurion_ Centurion_ , ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette || location: on the move

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

Steve, Hunter, Kiseki, and Tanya ran and ran and ran. The burning pain seared through your body as the acid began eating away at Kiseki's skirt and legs, while Steve's mid-section began burning profusely. Vincent and Reimu could hear running in the distance as the group escaped Nancy Wheeler. At least, what we think was her. Within minutes, the crew manages to reach Vincent and Reimu.

Shaxx was smiling widely under his helmet as he lifts the grenade launcher "DELIGHTFUL" he shouts, some of his vigor returning suddenly as he loads the weapon and spins the chamber, listening to it whir before he clicks it into place "I can't wait to see what I can do with this" He slings the weapon over his shoulder, pocketing the extra grenades, and picking up the cube. It looked almost like an engram of some sort. He couldn't figure out exactly what it was though. If anyone would find value in it, it was Pallet back at Cocytus.

"Now...Do we go into the base and try to bail out the rest of our team?" he asks, turning to the Braixen "You do need medical attention, I'm sure Pallet would be able to have it provided it in exchange for this"

"We should explore the top floors, like the lobby. We should at the very least make sure they have an exit."

She said, stowing the cube in her tail, the luminous cube acting as a sort of weird light source for them.

"Besides, if we found this stuff outside the building, don't you think that maybe they didn't have time to get the rest out of the top floors? I'm not in any shape, nor do we have the resources, to fight whatever's down there unless we have to."

She pointed out, looking around.

That's true.

You can still look around.

Where will you go? A.) Top floor balcony. There are a few offices you can explore. B.) A few managerial offices on the bottom floor C.) You could hear something thumping in a closet in Room #102. Check it out?

DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek

He nods understanding Alexandria's point of view and agreeing with most of her words. It was wiser to loot the upper floors, it meant less danger for the two of them, and with her being injured, avoiding most of the danger was a smart play. It also meant he could guard the exit and ensure the group didn't find themselves being trapped by a force that approached from above as they fought with whatever perils lurked below. He sifts through the paperwork again, looking for anything that stuck out to him. Surely they'd have papers on anything of interest, or indeed value, being stored here.

If he could locate a document highlighting anything of the sort, he could hand it over to Alexandria to radio the group and inform them of the treasures within the dilapidated facility

Alexandria looked over his shoulder, and noticed the papers he was rifling through. She kinda figured what he was doing, and turned around to make sure they weren't being snuck up on.

"I dunno if we met before this run...I'm Alexandria. What's your name?"

She asked, sweeping her MP5 slowly over the foggy courtyard

He nods understanding Alexandria's point of view and agreeing with most of her words. It was wiser to loot the upper floors, it meant less danger for the two of them, and with her being injured, avoiding most of the danger was a smart play. It also meant he could guard the exit and ensure the group didn't find themselves being trapped by a force that approached from above as they fought with whatever perils lurked below. He sifts through the paperwork again, looking for anything that stuck out to him. Surely they'd have papers on anything of interest, or indeed value, being stored here.

If he could locate a document highlighting anything of the sort, he could hand it over to Alexandria to radio the group and inform them of the treasures within the dilapidated facility

Most of the documents contain information about 'SCPs', whatever those were. According to the reports, most SCPs were moved to another facility after a massive containment breach. Some were lost, but weren't too important. However, there ARE active coordinates if you wish to keep them for later.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

"Twisted ankle, got it... If you want, I can probably carry you." The man responded, attention snapping up when he heard footsteps approaching. "Get behind me," he murmured, stepping forward, past the girl. He was tense, ready for a fight. With a sigh, he relaxed when it became apparent that it was just the others who had taken the elevator down. "Alright, what did you guys run into?" There had to be a reason they were running, after all.

Jlegogames Jlegogames 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

"Glad to see someone else around here! But we should get out of here and fast!" There was no fear in her voice, just urgency, it takes a lot to make Hunter afraid and a .... um.... lady with a .... um.... acidic lower region was not enough. Without another word, she started heading toward the elevators. She turned toward vince at his question and said. "An abomination wearing a woman's form.... with a very vulgar way of attacking ....."

Nightwisher Nightwisher ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette @lowerlevelsgang​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back