• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Quest: What Lies Below

• Steve clenches his ass as the elevator begins to move, praying it doesn't drop like the one in Starcourt.
    Surprisingly, it doesn't drop and Steve lets out a sigh of relief.
    That relief was short lived, he yelped when the TV suddenly turned on and readied his weapon.
    He hears the voice that sounded like Nancy and raises an eyebrow, trying to closely listen to what he was hearing.
    "Nancy...?" He blurts out, clearly confused by the situation.

The TV turns off and the door opens, Steve prepares to swing but isn't met with any resistance.
    The Jock takes a few steps forward, examining the environment before calling out, "Nance..? Nance...?! Nance..?! Can you hear me...?!"
    He turns around and looks at the small party that was now his responsibility to take care of.
    "Alright, listen here you little shits. It's my job to take care of you all and that's exactly what I intend on doing." He tells them, pointing at every single one of them to emphasize how serious he was.
    "That sounded like my friend, Nancy Wheeler. If she's in danger, I'm going to save her and the Asian Girl; you hear me?" Steve tells them, "Stick close and don't touch ANYTHING." Steve was serious, he really meant it.
    "Does EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THAT?!" He questions the group.

original.gif

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Reimu crawls to the glint as silently as possible, tilting her head downward so her bow will bump into things before her head does.

Hunter's face was deadpan as she turned to the rest of the group.... whom she naturally didn't know.... as the voice came over the speakers.

"okay..... that was weird...."

• Steve clenches his ass as the elevator begins to move, praying it doesn't drop like the one in Starcourt.
    That relief was short lived, he yelped when the TV suddenly turned on and readied his weapon.
    He hears the voice that sounded like Nancy and raises an eyebrow, trying to closely listen to what he was hearing.

The TV turns off and the door opens, Steve prepares to swing but isn't met with any resistance.
    The Jock takes a few steps forward, examining the environment before calling out, "Nance..? Nance...?! Nance..?! Can you hear me...?!"
    He turns around and looks at the small party that was now his responsibility to take care of.
    "Alright, listen here you little shits. It's my job to take care of you all and that's exactly what I intend on doing." He tells them, pointing at every single one of them to emphasize how serious he was.
    "That sounded like my friend, Nancy Wheeler. If she's in danger, I'm going to save her and the Asian Girl; you hear me?" Steve tells them, "Stick close and don't touch ANYTHING." Steve was serious, he really meant it.

original.gif

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Okay, we won't touch anything.... at least not anything unfamiliar, but a blunt object would be nice."

She then walked down the shaft, looking for any weapons.

Centurion_ Centurion_ ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Last edited:
With the shot fox seemingly doing better Vince joined everyone else to help the girl who had fallen. He turned his attention to Hunter and Radec and gave a nod, taking one of the walkie-talkies and latching it to his belt. "Alright, awesome. Thanks," he murmured, giving his focus back to the issue at hand. Unlike the others, Vince didn't step into the working elevator. Instead he walked to the now pit-like elevator shaft of the one that had fallen and looked over it, planning a path as far as he could see down, which was admittedly not very far. He took a deep breath, and started down. He took his time, trying each hold before putting his weight on it fully, and watching each movement as carefully as he could. This wasn't the firs time he'd had to climb, Hell, this wasn't even the first time he'd had to climb down an elevator shaft.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Jlegogames Jlegogames
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

Vince climbed down the elevator shaft Reimu fell into. It was pitch black, as you climbed down into the abyss below. As you traversed deeper, you could hear the sounds of distant chatter, telephones ringing, and footsteps walking to and fro. It sounded like an office during peak hours. As you climbed down, you could see a pair of elevator doors with lights bleeding through it. Interesting. Do you decide to open the door or continue climbing down toward Reimu?

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Colonel Mael Radec

tumblr_msw4d2rt0K1qdxz5ro1_400.gifv

The Helghast noted that the fox now owned the weapon. (M4)

He was dissappointed he didn't get there first but for now, Hunter held in her hand a box of walkie talkies.

He eyed the ham radio for a few and then looked over at the walkie talkie, taking a walkie talkie and the barely working HAM radio. Perhaps it would be useful later.

L3n L3n ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette [/USER]

Do you decide to activate one of the walkie-talkies? Y/N?

darkred darkred

The bald man narrowed his eyes at the thin stream of light that came from the elevator doors, the sounds coming through. That didn't seem right at all, considering that this place was supposedly abandoned, there were fucking skeletons outside for Christ's sake. Not corpses, skeletons. Vince looked up to the area he'd already climbed down, and then down to try and peer through the darkness trying to gauge how far he had left to climb before reaching the bottom. He clenched his jaw and continued down the elevator shaft. When they all regrouped he could relay the sounds of an fully operating office, but for now, they needed to confirm that the girl was either alive or dead and figure out what to do from there.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Shaxx looks for the stairs, not wanting to chance the elevators right now after seeing one disappear into the compound below with only the tiny Asian girl within. He wasn't about to chance climbing if he could find a safer way down, even if it might take a little longer.

You decide to wander around Site 19, not wishing to descend down either Elevator 1a and Elevator 1b. Looking around, you discover the [main facility building]. It's old, dilapidated, and the windows leading into the entrance are shattered. Surprisingly enough, there's no skeletons within. It looks like everyone was evacuated safely on top-side. However, if you decided to venture deeper into the main facility, you discover scores of boxes. Most of them contain paperwork, but a few look interesting. Do you decide to look through the boxes? Y/N?

DapperDogman DapperDogman

Kiseki eyed Steve as he took a step out, wondering if it were safe and if whoever Nance was would be waiting for them. When she looked into the corridor her questions were solved as her eyes didn't land on anyone. She wasn't sure whether that was better than finding someone or not. If there was a person down here they could help find their Asian friend! Her hopeful thinking was cut short when Steve took charge of the group and demanded that they didn't touch anything. Carefully the girl took a step out of the elevator, being wary of where she stepped. She had seen boobietraps activated by stepping on things in an Indiana Jones movie that she opened the TV on to and didn't click off of. "Got it! As long as we stay together we should be fine!"

• Steve begins to slowly step down the hall-way, ready to swing at whatever came his way.
    His eyes were always darting around the hall, paying close attention to as much as he could, to prevent any booby-trapping or sudden jumps.
    "Alright Steve... You got this man..." He mutters to himself, psyching himself up.

original.gif

Alexandria followed Shaxx as he wandered around, awkwardly resting her gun at her side to try to dampen the recoil. The Braixen let her left arm more or less dangle. Until they found some medical supplies, and maybe linked back up with Vincent, she wouldn't be able to fight very well. She made sure the gun was on safety, and stowed it in her tail, before removing her walkie-talkie and turning it on with her right arm, talking into it

"Testing testing, everyone okay?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

22DAF0BA-102E-44E0-A4EA-A732A8DDF879.png
7F81FED0-8359-44F3-9805-5B6E75E8624C.gif
“I’ll uhh...Stay at the back. You two can go ahead I’ll probably stay near the middle or at the back. I don’t want to be the first one to meet the monsters. Maybe we should introduce ourselves so we know what to call each others and if you aren’t so comfortable about sharing your names we can do callsigns”

Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n

View attachment 652884
View attachment 652886
“I’ll uhh...Stay at the back. You two can go ahead I’ll probably stay near the middle or at the back. I don’t want to be the first one to meet the monsters. Maybe we should introduce ourselves so we know what to call each others and if you aren’t so comfortable about sharing your names we can do callsigns”

Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n
"You can call me Hunter," she said to the girl as she walked, "that's my callsign." And her actual name, but she didn't mention that.​

View attachment 652875
View attachment 652876
“What do we do now? We have guns without bullets and no magic. We might as well be attacking Moscow with rolled up newspapers for weapons! I say we let the most physically able of us go first.”
Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n

original.gif

Hunter's face was deadpan as she turned to the rest of the group.... whom she naturally didn't know.... as the voice came over the speakers.

"okay..... that was weird...."

"Okay, we won't touch anything.... at least not anything unfamiliar, but a blunt object would be nice."

She then walked down the shaft, looking for any weapons.

Centurion_ Centurion_ ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B L3n L3n

1575240504724.jpeg

The elevator doors dinged open. The first thing you note is how dimly lit everything is. It's damp, dirty, with skeletons littering the floor. You could see a [main corridor], it's filled with numerous doors. Most of the etchings have worn off. So sadly, you're going in blind. You could decide to venture out and open [Door #1-#20]. Good luck.

Alternatively, you could venture out to [Corridor #4-C]. It's located to the left of you. It's also the direction Reimu fell down. You could hear a machine operating in the far distance.

And finally, [Corridor #4-B], a soft yet sickening squelching sound meets your eats. It reminds you of the sounds you heard Nancy Wheeler made during the broadcast.

Which do you four choose?

B630D681-1031-4354-B2D4-789588246BBF.png
B9EC28E2-A339-4D25-A370-8B532AD3A049.gif
“So we doing callsigns then? My old callsign is Pixie1 but I’ve been called other things like White Silver, The Major and ‘Satan’ you can choose what to call me”
The elevator pinged open like a Garand

“We came down here for the Japanese one right? We should go the direction she fell”​
Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Reimu grabs the flashlight and rolls over onto her back. She sits up and flips the light on. How convienent!

View attachment 652890
View attachment 652891
“So we doing callsigns then? My old callsign is Pixie1 but I’ve been called other things like White Silver, The Major and ‘Satan’ you can choose what to call me”
The elevator pinged open like a Garand

“We came down here for the Japanese one right? We should go the direction she fell”
"Yes, callsigns." Hunter said, "what's this about the Japanese one?"

"Is there someone down here other than the weird voice?"

Kiseki nervously laughed as she decided to stay next to Tanya. She'd be as helpful as the little girl in a fight, as sad as that truth was. "I don't really have a callsign, but my name is Kiseki! It's nice to meet all of you Hunter, White Silver,"she spoke, sounding a little more cheerful than the average person might be in this situation. "There's a few doors.. I think I hear something weird from that one?"she said, but it sounded more like a question, pointing to 4-B. "I'm fine with going in whatever one you guys want, though!"

The bald man narrowed his eyes at the thin stream of light that came from the elevator doors, the sounds coming through. That didn't seem right at all, considering that this place was supposedly abandoned, there were fucking skeletons outside for Christ's sake. Not corpses, skeletons. Vince looked up to the area he'd already climbed down, and then down to try and peer through the darkness trying to gauge how far he had left to climb before reaching the bottom. He clenched his jaw and continued down the elevator shaft. When they all regrouped he could relay the sounds of an fully operating office, but for now, they needed to confirm that the girl was either alive or dead and figure out what to do from there.

Vince peered through the cracks of the elevator. You could see men and women sporting lab coats, hurrying to and fro. It was a fully-operational office. Was this place abandoned after all? You'll find out later. Nothing else of interest pops up as your feet hit the elevator top. You're able to slink through the elevator hatch. Reimu could hear a pair of feet slam down beneath her.

MEANWHILE...

As Reimu flipped the flashlight on, if she swiveled it around at Vince's direction, she'd spot a hideously deformed creature. It's eyes bulged out, mouth agap, on all fours as it hissed violently at her. It growled menacingly, approaching you...

Man-of-Medan-story-SS-Ourang-Medan-mystery-Conrad-Fliss-monster.jpg

Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

Looking at the boxes, Shaxx begins filtering through them, lifting the few papers on the top to check if anything was hidden just below the surface, before coming upon some boxes that stood out for some reason. He moved closer to check through them when he heard the small fox creature. She was talking into a comms device, and for now, not getting in his way, so he grabbed one of the crates, attempting to open the lid. Should he find himself unable to open it, he'd throw it across the room to break it open by force.

Sleek Sleek ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Alexandria followed Shaxx as he wandered around, awkwardly resting her gun at her side to try to dampen the recoil. The Braixen let her left arm more or less dangle. Until they found some medical supplies, and maybe linked back up with Vincent, she wouldn't be able to fight very well. She made sure the gun was on safety, and stowed it in her tail, before removing her walkie-talkie and turning it on with her right arm, talking into it

"Testing testing, everyone okay?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

As Alexandria flipped on her walkie-talkie, everyone could hear their communicator go off. A voice bled through the ear-piece, "Testing testing, everyone okay?"

@everyonewithawalkietalkie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back