• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Cocytus -

Characters
Here

• Steve ignores her warnings of potential injury and death, overflowing with confidence. She did say they could both just attend and watch, almost as if she was asking him out on a date but Steve felt like he had something to prove, someone to impress. Steve also was itching for a new opportunity to try out his new weapon.

He couldn't care less for any weapons or money, but maybe he had just come up with an idea.
    "I don't really care about weapons or money... But! Maybe I can win some money and buy something nice for YOU." He says with a prideful expression.
    "And with this new bat and you in the crowd, there's no way I'm gonna lose!" He says, taking out his bat and pretending to swing with it jokingly.

original.jpg

L3n L3n @ButtDanceClaudette

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki chuckled when the other said they might buy something for her. She wasn’t planning on asking or accepting anything. Steve should save his money for food, or something else he’ll need along the line. Kiseki herself knew what she wanted, and if she had to work as a bartender to get it you won’t see her complaining. Her list was full of basic medicine, bandages, items you’d find in a first aid kit, and a pair of scissors.

“The bat is wicked cool,”the girl complimented, entranced with the weapon as he play swung it. The object had a weird feeling to it, one that didn’t really sit right in her stomach, but it looked epic. Her one-sight attention span was pulled from the bat to the new person talking to her and Steve. “Oh hey! I’m not joining no,”she turned her head to Steve so he could tell Alexandria his choice himself.

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) Alexandria ( Sleek Sleek )|| location: the bar

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan meh.PNG
The beverage came and it looked fancy for her standards. She mostly drinks cola and maybe coffee when she needs the caffeine to get through the day. Cal ordered Blue Bantha and is that suppose to be milk? It doesn't matter to her. The cookie looked tasty though. She'd ask for it but this drink might be enough for her, she can always order that herself if she isn't full after this. The Cosmic Plaything was about to take a swig until The Jedi told her to chew on the green balls or she'll get choked. She'd make a stupid joke from that line but she doesn't want to risk it in fear of making her newfound acquaintance uncomfortable. The last thing she wants is to scare this guy off by being a creep.

"Oh, thanks."

Vitan drank it whole without stopping, she put it down on the counter and panted, wiping the liquid from her lips. He asked about Valorhold. Vitan let out an irritated groan. She has a lot of unpleasant memories in the city she was born in thanks to her curse of bad luck. "Well, the thing about Valorhold is that. . . It sucks." Vitan paused. "It-- IT SUCKS! I hate that city!! Every time I wake up there I feel like I'd rather have surgery without anesthesia!"

• Steve only turns to look at Alexandria as Kiseki would decide to pressure him into responding to her, he still held some kind of grudge because she and Shaxx left them and didn’t come and help rescue Reimu.

“Yeah, I’m joining. Maybe you should join too so we could settle our differences…” He suggests, pointing at his bat. His smile was warm and his words came out almost jokingly but deep down, there was some dark, evil intent behind those words.

L3n L3n @ButtDanceClaudette
    Sleek Sleek

Cal Kestis
Interacting w/:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan the Upset)

Cal watched with interest as Vitan downed the whole Carbon Freeze in one go. "Woah, you chugged it down, balls and everything. Now that's impressive." The Jedi watched and waited anxiously for any signs of choking, but she seemed to be alright. "It looks like living there's made you pretty tough though, if you can do something like that no problem." Cal finished off the rest of his Blue Bantha and held out the cookie to his drinking buddy, offering it to her.

"I can understand living in a rough area. I came here from Bracca, a big gray ball of a planet covered in totaled starships, weapons and other old stuff from the Clone Wars. I spend all day everyday in the worst weather helping take these giant ships apart while having to deal with the most bitter, angry people I've ever met." It was better than dying though, or being brainwashed and becoming an inquisitor. Cal couldn't think of anything worse than being forced to hunt down and kill his fellow Jedi. The thought of it put Cal in a bit of somber mood. "Still, I make enough money to get by, and I don't have to worry about where I'm going to be staying the night, and I do have some friends there. I suppose I could have it a lot worse."

The bartender came by to take his glass, but Cal just shook his head when he asked if he wanted another. "Maybe in a bit." Cal stared at Vitan for maybe just a bit too long, wondering just how alike the two of them were. "How about you? You must have someone back home who looks after you."​

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
"Woah, you chugged it down, balls and everything. Now that's impressive."

Vitan managed to impress him with her stunt, just as planned though she's a bit surprised nothing bad happened. She held in her laughter at his comment, unable to get her mind out of the gutter whenever she hears the word balls nowadays. He complimented her toughness making Vitan smile. The Jedi even gave her his cookie and she gladly swiped it from his hands, finishing it in one bite thanks to her massive appetite, you would think she'd be full by now.

Cal related to Vitan's experiences in living in a terrible place, saying he comes here from a planet filled with broken ships and other things from some kind of war. Vitan listened, a bit intrigued by his story. She tapped her fingers in the counter giving The Jedi her full attention. At least he has an interesting life to have and she noticed that he went a little gloomy. She wanted to change the topic in case he gets really bad memories from his experiences back at his home planet. Vitan nervously stared back at him until he asked a question.

"Yeah, I have my friends and sister. They're not the best people to be with but they're company." Vitan says. "Maybe you can start a new life here, eh? Better than that shithole you call home."

Cal_Profile.png
Cal Kestis
Interacting w/:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan the Thoughtful)

Cal nodded and thought about what Vitan said. She was right, this could be Cal's chance to get away from all the things he feared living on Bracca. No Empire... Cal had a clean slate. He could do anything he wanted now. But still, there were times when Cal dreamed that the Jedi Order would return and that he would fight alongside them and defeat the Empire. There had to be Jedi still out there, right? They were hiding, just like he was. Making plans or just trying not to get caught, opposing the imps as best they could. He knew he was second-guessing himself, and maybe he had one too many Blue Banthas. Cal would have to save this line of thought for another day.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure if running from my problems is really the solution. I feel like there's something I can do to make things better, but I'm just too afraid to do it." Cal tried to smile to hide the things he was feeling. Sadness, regret, uncertainty. If he was still connected to the Force, those emotions would have clouded it for sure. "Anyway, that's enough about me. Don't you want to go back to see your sister? She's probably been worried sick ever since you've been gone."

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Vitan can empathize with Cal's fears. She sighed since this conversation is being too depressing for her to handle though she'll continue talking to The Jedi because he seems like a nice guy, have to get friends to survive in this place, right? She saw his smile or whatever that's suppose to be and forced a smile back in an attempt to make this situation more comfortable, despite her experiences: She hasn't gotten used to sadness. He spoke once again and asked her a question that made her anxious.

"Anyway, that's enough about me. Don't you want to go back to see your sister? She's probably been worried sick ever since you've been gone."

"Oh, God."

Vitan paused in realization, eyes widening while she hyperventilates and pulls on her hoodie. She stares at Cal before calming herself down for his sake, nobody wants to see a lady have a panic attack and he might leave her if she continues to freak out.

"It's fine, I'll go home to her if I save up enough money to buy a plane ticket or whatever. She'll probably kill me for being gone too long. Hehe."

3522509-10.jpg
Cal Kestis
Interacting w/:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan the Wheezy)

Cal blinked as Vitan started to hyperventilate, not entirely sure what to do in this situation. He reached out to touch her shoulder, asking, "Hey, Vitan, are you feeling alright?" She seemed to calm down quick enough, however, without him needing to help her. Cal sucked in his lips when Vitan suggested that she could save up enough money to go home. "Something tells me that's not how things work around here." Cal brushed his fingers through his orange hair, not having expected things to get so down so fast. Intent on bringing their spirits back up, Cal lightly hit Vitan's arm with the back of his hand. "Hey, if you liked that Carbon Freeze, you're going to love this."

1575443476352.png

Cal waved down the barkeep, ordering two drinks for the both of them. Shortly after, he came back with a circular glass filled with a dark brown liquid. Sitting out of place on top of the glasses was what looked like a bone. Cal took the bone off of his glass and bit into it, tearing it in two with his teeth. With a mouthful of bone, Cal waited for the girl's reaction before he tried to ease her mind. "It's edible. It's a bit tough, but it tastes sugary. You've gotta eat the bone first, then drink." Still chewing on the bone, Cal opened his mouth and drank the brown liquid. When he was finished, he shook his head frantically and sighed with satisfaction and relief. "A Bloody Rancor. It's strong stuff, but drinking it with the bone is supposed to help with the taste."

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Vitan admired Cal's attempt to comforting her but she still had that lingering thought that is gnawing at the back of her mind. She needed something to keep herself calm right now or else she'll start freaking out again. The Jedi saying 'That's not how things work around here.' did not help with her current state. She silently muttered something under her breath still pulling on her hoodie until Cal tapped her arm. He offered her another drink, ordering two beverages for both of them.

Vitan was a bit confused by the bone seeing The Jedi tear it in two. She looked at him with an arched eyebrow until he revealed it was edible. Explaining the taste and what she should do with it. He even revealed the name of the drink. She thinks that this beverage is alcoholic thanks to how it looks and him telling her that it's strong which is raising a few red flags for her paranoia. The Cosmic Plaything was unsure about this and despite that: She bit the bone in half anyway and chewed it, later taking a drink from the brown liquid although she was hesitant.​

Last edited:
1575454356544.png

The hero, Master Chief, had finally made his way to the club where everyone else was at. His left hand still in his right hand, and his wound on his chest not bleeding anymore, John thought he'd be just fine, plus, he has bigger things to worry about then bleeding out. Like Blood Demons. The Spartan navigated the crowd quite easily, bobbing and weaving passing patrons as he made his way to the bar. John wasn't gonna drink, no, he was here for a job, or a referral to a medical institution, but that wasn't as important or critical.

As he got to the bar he hopped on a vacant seat, laying his left hand down so his right hand was free, he'd tap his fingers to no exact rhythm or rhyme, before any sort of bartender or manager got to him he noticed two people from the cafe from earlier, displaced people, he looked up to them slightly, his tinted helmet masking any sort of expression. He was shamelessly eavesdropping on their conversation, he expected something more interesting, but alas he wasn't so lucky. Their conversation was so boring he was actually having a better time in his own thoughts.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher

Attachments

• 1575454332552.png
    1575454332552.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 0

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

Kiseki blinked dumbly at Steve’s words. His tone was nothing rude, or mean, so that’s not what she was confused about. It was what he said that got her curious. Settle what differences?

“You don’t have to join if you don’t want to though! You can always watch with me!”the kind girl offered in case the other wasn’t big on violence like she wasn’t. “Oh! By the way, how is your arm feeling?”Kiseki saw the healing girl from behind the counter fix the fox persons arm, but she was wondering whether it still stung or felt sluggish. The girl was always interested in healing powers and learning how they work.

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) Alexandria ( Sleek Sleek )|| location: the bar

Alexandria frowned at Steve's words. She was already diminuative as it was, so it wasn't like she would've been much use wounded as it was. Shaxx was merely protecting her, and she felt the need to stick up for their actions, despite Kiseki's attempts to defuse the situation.

"Look, I'm barely at torso height to you, I didn't have the use of an arm, and none of us were really armed. Do you honestly think I would've helped if I stayed?"

She asked, gesturing to his now healed burns

"What if I had gotten burned like that, with my arm the way it was? I probably wouldn't have made it."

She then looked to Kiseki, sighed, and seemed to deflate some. Yeah, her arm was fine, but considering Steve's ill-will and the tourney that was coming up, it was likely it wouldn't stay that way long.

"I'm fine with it. It doesn't hurt anymore."

Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n

It seems people were still critical of Alexandria and her decision not to join them in mortal danger that no-one fully understood "As someone with actual military experience, I can tell you, Alexandria's choice to abstain from an active combat encounter while injured was the smart choice" he rests his hands on his hips, striking his famous pose as he smiles beneath his mask, the smile being practically audible in his words "Now, I may rush into combat no matter my condition, but that is because I have decades of combat experience, and frankly, I'm not afraid to die"

He looks between everyone involved int he encounters, almost as if making sure they heard him and understood what he was saying, before adding "Not to mention, desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures."

Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n Sleek Sleek

• steve-harrington-jacket-season-2-e1563095658885.jpeg

The babysitter began to feel a little bad about his picking at Alexandria after she complained about how the situation was out of her control and highlighted how her injury affected her. The injury wasn't her fault anyways that one was on Shaxx. Beginning to see flashes of his past self; 'The King of Hawkins High' who put down others, all for the attention of the ladies made him frown. He felt as though he'd lost track of himself without the Hawkins Gang relying on him for protection accompanied by his desire to impress Kiseki. He rolled his eyes, he wasn't too keen on apologies.

But with the arrival of Shaxx, the strongest and largest member in their group. It was safe to say that Steve was a little more cautious and afraid about pissing him off. With nothing else to stop him from apologizing he begins to speak. "Hey, I'm sorry too. I've been an idiot blaming you and Shaxx internally for a situation that ended up fine in the end. I was a little annoyed that I had to take responsibility of the situation because you two got hurt." He explains. "But, if you guys hadn't of done that maybe I wouldn't of met this one and made such good friends with her!" He says, putting his arm over Kiseki's shoulder to hold her arm, pulling her to his side and giving her a little squeeze with his signature smile.

image0.jpg

L3n L3n Sleek Sleek DapperDogman DapperDogman

Last edited:
  • Alexandria nodded at steve, smiling. Hopefully they could put that behind them, and maybe get through this together. It helped to have friends, and with their group getting bigger, and meaner, it helped to have friends you could rely on. And plus, with some lessons learnt and some loot gotten, they could hopefully get through it without too much trouble.

"Thanks, and no worries. Next time I hope it doesn't go so badly, and hopefully this tourney won't be so bad. I just hope the whole 'to the death' thing doesn't literally mean to the death."

The Braixen said. Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n DapperDogman DapperDogman

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

Kiseki looked between Alexandria, Steve, and the man who had rammed into the guard posts on the mission without saying anything. She had nothing to add to their conversation, and frankly she wasn’t involved. She didn’t mind it one bit though. She was happily paying attention silently. Naoru was glad the three of them had worked everything out civilly. In a bar full of violent acts all of them were mature enough to have a conversation.

The girl smiled up at Steve as he wrapped his arm around her to hold her arm, pulling her to his side. She knew they'd of met soon enough, but Kiseki wouldn’t lie and say she wasn’t joyed it happened as fast as it did. Though the circumstances were rough. “I’d love to be friends with both of you, too! I saw you two around on the mission but it’s nice to finally meet in a less life-or-death situation, I’m Kiseki!”the girl introduced happily before lowering her voice to talk to Steve. “I’m happy I met you!”

“I was actually thinking that as well! It wouldn’t hurt to go check it out and join, but if it’s actually to the death I think we should leave,”
she said after Alexandria mentioned it. Of course the idea of a life or death tournament just for cash, and a gun or knife, seemed incredibly stupid to the doctor.

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) Alexandria ( Sleek Sleek ) Shaxx ( DapperDogman DapperDogman )|| location: the bar

• anigif_sub-buzz-3413-1562601230-1.gif

"Kiseki, huh?" Steve says, smiling at her. "That's a nice name, is it Chinese or something?" He asks, a hint of confusion in his voice. It may of seemed like a joke to some but Steve wasn't the best with geography and racial interpretation. It was almost strange to Steve that him and Kiseki had become such good friends without even sharing their names, but maybe it was a sign that their friendship was a lasting one.

"My name is Steve, Steve Harrington." He introduces himself, if she or the others didn't already know his name.

L3n L3n Sleek Sleek DapperDogman DapperDogman

A dark and cloaked figure approached the peculiar...iced over club. The unknown figure had only but a large pitch black hood and cloak, with a mask that only allowed her blood red eyes to be seen. Small red, pointed horns poked out from underneath her hood, and she walked with a calm and graceful swagger. Though, nothing of her was to be taken lightly, everything she did was for a purpose, reasoning unknown. She looked unarmed, and for once, she was. As when she was plopped down in this foreign realm, she was stripped of everything she thought she was. Her immortality, just gone without a trace. The way here was a struggle by itself, so many lights, so many sounds. It was nerve racking, but what settled her stomach, was the heavenly smell...of alcohal. She could nearly taste it as she followed the smell. Eventually finding that a bouncer stood in her way. When the man asked for an ID, she did nothing but lift a brow, she spoke, her voice cold, bitter, and lifeless. If poison had a specific sound, her monotone speech would be it.

"I don't know what that is...but I advice you to leave my path..." She gave a scoff in frusteration, her patience already dwindling.

"You know what...." Her hand, itself, was a formidable weapon, like daggers, her hand shot up and backhanded him right in his temple. The bouncer didn't even know what had happened to him before he was crumpling to the ground. The hooded she-devil...entered the club like a shadow.

She sat herself at the counter of the club bar, She was unwise to keep her hood and cloak on, but she'd be stupid to take it off and reveal herself to these....mortals. she called over a bartender, and requested a drink that only someone would know if they were thousands upon thousands of years old.

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
SAvAZdg.gif

Upon closer inspection of the toilets the Job was suddenly not that appealing to her. Tanya would leave the equipment she got from the Janitor's closet in the bathroom and walk out.

"On second thought the Degurechaff cleaning company can debut at a later time..."

Tanya returns to the bar defeated. It appears when she was undertaking the toilet quest she had missed a lot. A black man was killed by a rather intimidating individual. The black man was killed via a stab wound to the throat what kind of brute uses a mug? This was clearly a Herculaneum feat of strength Tanya had never seen such a brutal act before even on the front lines . The winged Ace was surprised that no one had tried to arrest or subdue this dangerous man as he clearly was able to kill people without a second thought. Perhaps he was similar to Tanya in some sort of sick and twisted way. He reminded her of when she was still a businessman. Struggling to seat herself at the bar next to the killer due to being tiny as hell she decided that the best way to make a quick buck here was to do less than savory actions. Tanya was never really one for ethics anyway as they only prevented her from accomplishing her goals.

"So...you were the one that caused the ruckus earlier?"

Haz. Haz.

Though it was an impressive backhand, the bouncer who stood outside Cocytus' doors had taken more powerful attacks during his lifetime without barely a scratch. "Target has failed to provide valid identification. Commencing removal of the target." The 22'7" bouncer of Cocytus, Bartholomew Kuma, raised his hand and brought it down on the devil lady. As soon as his paw pads made contact, however, rather than simply being hit she was sent flying at the slightest touch.

2c4d2365059e107d4d02556789b1aecefe9b9059_hq.gif

To onlookers, she was there at one moment and then gone the next. She didn't travel far as she made impact with the building across the street, forming a crater in the brick wall where she hit.

A man with red hair and bulging muscles came out from inside the bar to see what all the commotion was about and sighed when he'd seen what had happened. "Damn it, Kuma, she's one of the ones Pallet is letting inside today." Without even turning to look at him, Kuma stated in his monotone voice, "The target attacked me." The bartender just shook his head and started making his way across the street to check on Sage. "Hey, if you're still alive we're gonna let you into the bar. You'll just have to get in line with everyone else and not attack our staff. If you do, there's nothing stopping me from letting the big guy back there send you flying again. If you're injured, you can find our boss and she'll fix you up." He turned around and started to walk back towards the bar as if this was all just a normal day for him. He shouted back, "Welcome to Cocytus," as he disappeared behind the doors and into the club.

First Rose First Rose

Blue eyes flashed red when the sound of someone being hit by Kuma sounded outside. The owner of the bar let out a sigh and started that way when she saw her manager leave to deal with the issue. Pallet's gaze swept over the bar for a second, making sure everyone inside was behaving before she followed after Yuuki. She was within hearing range when she heard the bouncer explain the situation, a small smirk dancing at her lips. Was it already time to add someone to The Lake? "Oh, Yuuki, that's so sweet of you," the woman's sweet voice sounded as she made her way toward the manager of Cocytus and the woman that had hit the building. "But you don't have to lie to her." Pallet gave the woman a sweet, innocent smile. "If she tries anything else stupid, she becomes my play thing."

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack First Rose First Rose

It had been a lifetime since she has been struck in such a fashion. Not to mention her petite figure and hieght of 5, 4 do not help her in any kind of way. The impact she made in the wall behind her left her dizzy, almost nauseous. As it felt like she was teleported from the bar entrance and into the hard unforgiving wall. She pulled herself out of the wall with a grunt, hesitating to get to her feet as she wiped a bit of pitch black liquid from her face.
"I'm....bleeding...this day couldn't get any worse." She thought as she looked at the blood, and in a not so small amount as well, without her healing factor, there was nothing to stop it. Not like she was even honking about it at the moment, her arrogance clouding her judgement. Dazed and diconfigured, she looked up to the stranger with a glare. Straightening herself like she didn't just get her ass beat in one blow.

"Hmph....very well..." She replied cooperatively. For once, she knew her place, she couldn't act like she owned the world, as this wasn't her realm. A small hiss came from underneath her black mask as she stuck her fist in the wall behind her. The crack of bone echoed through the streets, and she gazed as her dislocated knuckle. She just shook her head and popped it back in place, biting back a grunt of pain as she did so, and followed the stranger inside the club. The last few words she heard from Yuuki and Pallet's conversation as she walked in earned them a scowl in disbelief.

"Play thing...I'd like to see try..." She said softly. As if she'd let that happen, yet the look in her eye hinted her uncertainty.. She didn't what anyone here was capable of, every muscle tensed at just minimul movement that even seemed to threaten her livelihood. She hated every second she spent in this world. She had no sign of a frindly demeanor, if anything she was the face a present-day terrorist in a hood cloak. Though only difference was that she at least had morals and a decent dignity.

"My gratitude, for letting me in..." She said a bit distantly, not even making eye contact with her blood red eyes. Yet her focus was constantly upon the two. "Now Coc...citus....whatever this place is. Is this what you'd call a, bar? In your time?" The cloaked female didn't at all seem to recognize the present day culture.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
The conversation that the two had been having wasn't a conversation at all. Pallet had said those things addressing Yuuki, but they were directed at the girl. There was nothing secret about it. She had no reason to keep such a thing secret since no new resident of the City was going to be able to even pretend to take her in a fight, especially if they couldn't even take on her bouncer. It had been a warning, a warning that Pallet had wanted to new comer to hear. Either to strike fear into her or see if it would cause a reaction that would cause a fight. Either way it would have been fun.

"Time, world, dimension, plane of existence. Whatever way you want to slice it, yeah, this is a bar where I come from," Pallet brushed white hair behind her ear as she reached for a bottle of whiskey, poured a shot, and took it. "Want one?"

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack First Rose First Rose

She lifted a brow beneath her hood, pondering over the idea with a straight gaze toward them both. Looking them over with a trained eye for a few seconds before she nodded her head the side. Accepting the offer after a good silent 30 secs.

"Sure." The cloaked female had nowhere to go anyway, and effort to even go anywhere else would be met by forces that she didn't have the patience to deal with. The authority here was quite persistent. So, to settle her nerves and for once sit down somewhere, she mine as well have a drink or two.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back