Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

• 1537275807196.png

Snake had just finished the notch in the grip of his pistol when he heard the sound of heels nearby. He looked over, having not noticed a sound like it before and scowled.
    They had just finished getting destroyed by that 'Toffee', and all they could do was muck about? With a sigh, he holstered the sidearm, pulled his chair out, and headed over towards All Might and Doomguy, a very angry look in his eye.

This sort of odd behavior usually qualified for a Section 8 within the army, a psychological discharge, but after seeing some of the people in the base Snake knew that their mental state probably didn't matter. He didn't know what a malnourished and sickly looking man could do in a fight, though the armored marine seemed a much deadlier foe.

He cleared his throat, and spoke in his usual growl.

"I don't care WHY you're doing this, stop. This isn't the time for fun and giggles. In case you didn't remember, you both just lost to that 'Toffee' guy. I don't see how this helps."

Snake said, with all of the venom of one of his namesakes.

"You can mess around as much as you want AFTER we finish this mess. Are we clear?"

While it was obvious he was new, the man looked battle hardened and worn, a veteran of something more than just a few straightfoward gunfights.

All Might
playboymight1.png
Location - Libra Base | With - Naked Snake | Condition - Found a silver-lining

All Might couldn’t help but flinch slightly when he was almost immediately addressed. Honestly, he wasn’t sure why he was surprised. Dressed like that, he’d probably be a veritable beacon for attention – the exact opposite of what he wanted. As Snake admonished him, the embarrassed hero could do little more than hold his hands up placatingly. How was he supposed to explain to a guy like this that he wasn’t trying to pull a Corporal Klinger?

“L-look, I’m not doing this by choice! If anything, this should serve as a warning for what happens when you royally screw up around here!” he retorted reflexively. Of course, as reasonable as that argument was, he hated the way it sounded when it came out of his mouth. What was he doing, acting so pathetic and making excuses for himself? Was this what the Symbol of Peace had become; someone who crumpled from something as stupid as a simple costume? Hell no! If he was caught like this back in his world, if he was still Japan’s #1 Pro Hero, he’d own it no matter how embarrassing it was!

Suddenly, the old hero’s posture straightened, his hands setting on his hips, a grin spreading across his still slightly-flustered face.

“Actually, you know what? No! Now is exactly the time for fun and giggles! After such a devastating loss, morale around here is at an all-time low! Moping about and feeling bad for ourselves isn’t going to help us win next time, but raising everyone’s spirits might! S-society needs smiles, and laughs, and energy to bring about a brighter future! If wearing this helps to achieve that noble goal even a little, then I will wear it proudly!”

All Might’s voice faltered ever so slightly as he repeated his old sidekick’s philosophy, the memory of the last time he’d heard Sir Nighteye say it striking him right in the heart. The rest, however, was spoken proudly and in the same sort of cadence he’d normally use while in his heroic muscle form. He resisted taking that form for now, though. He somehow doubted that such a skimpy outfit would survive the transformation.

( Sleek Sleek )​

• Vaughn
    watched two allies turning against each other, for whatever reason. Though he did think of splitting them up, it wasn't going to work, for many obvious reasons. Eventually, a familiar voice spoke up in a calm tone. The Hyperion shifted his gaze over to the source of the sound, just to see his best friend, Rhys. Celebrating smirk filled Vaughn's face.
    "I'm glad you are okay, Rhys." - said the once worried accountant. "Our partners are fighting each other, this isn't supposed to happen." He shook his head, pointing at the witch and Viking.

Another somewhat familiar voice rose. Vaughn turned his head over. The Eco-Warrior, Jak invited the duo to relieve stress? The banished man projected negative feelings, which led to the Hyperion questioning the situation. Once more, he turned over to his friend, waiting for an advice.
    "Should we go?"

1537313229043.png

How long was the trip, again? Juniper, or June, was sent to go to an unknown location. This seemed to be the place. Her large green eyes studied the base as she stopped a few feet away from the door, her anxiousness kicking in. Her heart picked up the pace and her palms began to sweat. In fact, her power was activated by the sweat of her hand and she accidently charred the backpack strap she was tightly gripping onto. She winced, for she brought her favorite backpack along and she charred it.. again!

"Dammit..." She muttered. Stop dwelling on it, for now isn't the time to dwell! The girl huffed and nodded to herself and turned her head back up toward the building. She began to hear her heartbeat quietly in her ears. What if these people are dangerous? Her parents always told her to be careful, but she can fend for herself. June took a step forward before regretting it and taking two steps back. 'Just walk, already! You went God knows how far, and now you can't even walk in?'. She furrowed her brows and clenched her hands into fists, "I'll be fine!" She reasurred herself.

The brunette cracked her knuckles before she pulled out a small dagger out of her pocket. If she need to fend for herself, it might be better to fight with a weapon and not her power. She hid the dagger under her camo hood sleeve and began to walk toward the door. Millions of thoughts flooded her mind within the span of a moment, but she didn't care. She looked around her and behind her as she carefully approached the door. Her emerald eyes studied around the doorframe. No signs of traps.. June shook her head and just opened the door, walking in with caution. She looked around the new area, raising her brows in expectation to see someone, "Hello?" She called. There better be someone here..

• 1537315151967.png

Snake was a little impressed. From what he could tell, the man had probably disrespected a major individual or something, and was somehow turning it into a good thing.
    However, the punishment didn't impress him. Cross-Dressing? It unsettled him, though he had encountered such behavior from Colonel Volgin, himself a deviant who was into such things.

"I don't care, next time just try not to get into.....this sort of attire. It's not right to be....wearing these things!"

He said, his scowl still etched onto his face. If the Constitution applied, Snake would've been certain that such a thing would've fallen under "Cruel and unusual punishment", but this wasn't America, and his one eye darkened as he reminded himself that even if he did get back, he would no longer work for America as one of their puppets.

"We clear?"

After adjusting one of the pockets, he (muffledly) asked All Might that question as he chomped down on a cigar and reached for a match.
    Cigars were one of his few creature comforts he would not bring himself to go without. With all of the fancy tech and...magic..., Snake figured Cancer and Emphysema were minor concerns at worst. Disease was nothing in the face of extraordinarily powerful magic and drugs.

• tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso5_400.png
    Rhys
    Location 3.png

"Good to see you got a new suit there, Vaughn" said the business man as he noticed a new outfit on his partner "I'm not gonna lie, that one looks more formal then the previous one you were wearing and definitively better than mine" before having to look around and see a Witch and Viking fight each other

tumblr_nzd0ivMDyB1rta7p8o2_250.gif
    "Ugh... This was to be expected anyway"
    The business man sighed as he face palmed given the fact that he had seen more than enough fights back in Helios and in his days back from escaping his nemesis' antics while on a risky planet in which he survived almost about everything. Rhys then heard another person talk in which he turned back and saw the spiky eared partner from before, asking something about coming along with him for some stress relief, something that Rhys could use given the fact that he and Connor got in almost some mess that could've ended in one or the other in a very much dead end

tumblr_nwqwn08dhv1qcxzu2o1_500.gif
    "Sure I could gather out some pent up stress" Said the data-miner as he looked back at his ripped and small accountant buddy "This could mean something better"

All Might
playboymight1.png
Location - Libra Base | With - No one in particular | Condition - Wounded pride, but fine physically

All Might was about to reply, but the instant Snake pulled out his cigar the former hero immediately covered his mouth and nose with his hands. He very quickly scrambled backwards away from the soldier, keen to get as far away as possible before the man lit that putrid thing. The last thing he needed was to be thrown into another violent coughing fit while wearing an outfit like this. He might have found a positive spin on his unfortunate situation, but that didn’t mean he was suddenly keen on drawing attention to himself.

“R-right! I-I’ll keep that in mind!” came his muffled voice from an already substantial distance before All Might straight up took off as fast as he could manage in the heels he’d been forced to wear as part of his punishment. He only let himself breathe again once he was well away from Snake and his cigar, taking a moment to rest against the nearby wall. Well, there was one bullet dodged, at least. Man, with so many smokers around here, he desperately needed to get his lungs repaired. He briefly considered asking that priestess from earlier if she could do it, but approaching a woman of her position while dressed the way he was struck him as intensely wrong. He’d just have to wait until Doomguy finally had mercy on him and deemed his punishment over...

( Sleek Sleek )​

Last edited:
Ben Tennyson

"Chilli fries, my favorite!' Ben called out coincidentally as he saw the food listed on the menu before him, not purposely responding to the given question. Once he realized Marie had gotten her food, the boy walked over and sat down at one of the center tables. Ben had stuffed his big mouth with chili fries and was about to start conversation when the chili fries filled him with memories of going out to eat with his friends. Kevin. Gwen. Rook. Julie. If Doctor Paradox or anyone else hadn't come for him by now.. what were the chances he would leave this place and see them again? They could be under attack by some villain right now. Earth could be under attack... And he wouldn't be there to help. Ben was filled with worry, which was quite unusual for him. He ran his fingers through his hair as his mind was flooded with more and more negative thoughts.
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

When the dust was cleared and all was settled in the Bank, once the "heroes for hire" came back to Blackjack's base they'd find the mercenary perched on the railing next to his prized 3D Printer, a cup of steaming hot tea in one hand and a pistol in the other. However, he looked laid-back and relaxed, apparently not worried at all about anyone actually attacking. In fact, as the group approached he holstered his sidearm as his mechanical arm lifted his cup up to take a long sip. His gas mask was nowhere to be found, revealing his gaunt and emotionless face underneath his hood.

latest

"Heard you guys nearly got your asses kicked had you not left. You guys need to be careful- I can't divert any of my resources to helping your little mishaps against that scaly clown, and he's bound to throw a lot at you. Trust me- if he's got a good hand, he's gonna play it. In the meantime you better use that currency you just got- if it's burning a hole in your pocket, it ain't gonna help you stay alive." The Chinese mercenary took one last gulp of his tea before pocketing the empty cup, bringing out a pack of cigarettes to apparently burn the time.

"Oh, and that reminds me- if I ever hear of any word on the street that could help you out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm in the dark as much as you are- multitasking interdimensional businesses is hard enough, but my informers around here will give me a heads-up if there's something around town that pops up." He finally lit his cigarette before taking a smoke, quietly observing the group with his dark beady brown eyes.

• As soon as Shilo fell to the ground, Frank had noticed her miniature plight and would have rushed over to her side had some lizard fucker not appeared out of nowhere- apparently the HVT they had been looking for all this time, Toffee himself. The Marine thought of shooting the bastard, but he quickly realized he had actually left his heavily modded M16A3 in Agent Saga's hands, and thus was pretty much weaponless. Before the group could be toasted by the scaly piece of shit's magic hocus pocus stick, the woman that the group had saved earlier apparently had a vendetta and saved them from a major blow. He knew damn well when to retreat- this was one of those times. There was no way they'd be able to win this without preparation- they needed to fall back.

"We're getting the fuck out! Fall back, God damn it!" Woods shouted at everyone, very similar to an American drill sergeant. He grabbed Agent Saga's arm, yanking her away from the action regardless of whether or not she wanted to leave, before evacuating both of them to the plane and left swiftly. By the time he came back, the supersoldier looked visibly frustrated- partially due to the fact they had lost that girl, who was now either a P.O.W. or outright K.I.A., and partially that he knew exactly what he was up against. The odds were already pretty damn horrible against them, and now that they had to deal with a man who could apparently blow everything up with just one flick of his wand wasn't comforting either.

Regardless, his frustrations seemed to quickly evaporate as he noticed the somewhat profuse bleeding that was coming from her head. He unwrapped the green bandanna around his forehead, offering it to the assassin rather than tossing it like he did with the M16.

"Here- lemme get that shit patched up." Within moments he had wrapped the headband around the area where Shilo had cut her head, hopefully staunching her bloodflow for the time being. He didn't seem to notice her blind eye, though- he didn't bother wiping the blood from her face, only choosing to make sure her wound stopped bleeding even if it probably wasn't a serious injury.

• Audun Location= Millennium City - Libra Base
    Mental Condition= Very Angry
    Physical Condition= Evolved (Right Arm, Wings)/MildlyBurned/In Combat
    Disposition= Generally Evil

Interaction Pallet's sudden combustion had most definitely caught Audun off guard. Even in his rage, the primal instinct to avoid fire was ingrained into him. The Nephilim flinched as he wrapped his wings around himself as a shield from the blue flames. The fire washed over the cartilage. The few licks of flame that got past the hard, bony feathers charred any skin that was left uncovered by the Darkness. After a brief moment, Audun spread his wings so that he would be able to get a strike in, but the flames adequately made him hesitate long enough for Pallet to him repeated. Each individual punch did as much damage as a human's punch would deal to human, but the flames were the real source of damage. The blue flames burned Audun's flesh everywhere they impacted, effectively burning his entire bare chest. After a moment, Pallet relented and a man's voice called out.

The Mundane who was complaining was talking about the repair costs of the base. Audun didn't give a damn about the base; he was fighting Pallet and he was going to make her submit, to knock that demon down from her oh-so-great tower. This pathetic human thought he could step between them. To emphasize his point, the Mundane fired some sort of blast at the ground and sent concrete shards flying between him and Pallet. This Mundane thought he could interrupt a quarrel between a Demon and an Angel? He was correct. He could. However, there would be consequences.

While the Nephilim was knocked down to his knee by the strike, Pallet was sent flying back into a wall. The demon was not having a good day with walls, was she? In a split second, she recovered from the strike and dashed in with her hands blazing. Audun wasn’t about to allow his opponent get surpass him, even in destroying the Mundane that interfered with their fight. Audun himself pushed off of the ground with his recently enhanced strength straight into the air and let loose a massive flap of his wings, send dozens of razor sharp feathers corrupted by the Darkness at the man who dared to try beings higher than him.

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Whiplash)
    Mentioned:
    Group Members: None

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City - Slaughterhouse
    Mental Condition= Tiny Bit Afraid
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Shinsoo

Interaction “‘Ey, so what do you think we oughta go after first? The clue or the challenge?”

Delsin thought about it for a moment. Going for the clue directly meant that they could finish the challenge faster, but he also had to keep in mind that the big oaf with armor had to complete the other challenge himself. Delsin doubted that he would be able to finish as fast as he was able to. After all, it's either the brain or the brawn. On the other hand, the clue would definitely help then complete the challenge. That said, Saw did say that the clues were really risky, and that didn't bode well for anyone. He looked at Cyrus and Marcus. “Alright, so here's what I'm thinking. We probably want to go for the clue, since we really don't want to hit the challenge without any information. But, we all know that the clue is gonna be super dangerous, so we might get killed. However, since I have some fancy powers and can tank a couple of rockets like nothing, I'm gonna grab the clue. Marcus over here can send in a drone with me and the two of you can be my support to make sure I don't get hurt.”

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus) June Verles June Verles (Cyrus)
    Mentioned: Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish)
    Group Members: Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes ManyFaces ManyFaces marc122 marc122 domisunique domisunique Haz. Haz. June Verles June Verles Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

[/color][/color]

• ~Pallet Glacemen~
    Inventory: Folia Auream (A golden knife)

Power: Elemental control over fire and water, healing, and Demon form
    Mood: Pissed, insulted, battle ready
    Condition: Minimal damage to her body, Demon Form
    Pallet smirked when she felt her fists make contact, bursting her fists with more flame on impact so the burn area was greater than just the hit. Cause as much damage as possible in as quick a time as possible. Pallet was fast, and Audun seemed more to be a gentle giant to her than an actual threat, with how much he was missing his attacks. She dodged more than her fair share, a playful smirk dancing across her lips as it always did. “Come on, don’t tell me you’re really that-.” she was caught off guard as Audun threw the wheel at her, catching her dead on, she flew back into the wall. The wheel had done some damage, after all it had followed her to the wall and smashed her up against it. Pallet hit the wall hard, dropping the the wheel on top of her. She recovered as quickly as she could, pushing Audun’s weapon off of her, looking up just in time to barely move out of the way. Audun’s fist should have connected, but he had also pulled up.

The Demoness stared at Audun for a heart beat, though it felt like ages, her chest heaving from pain, excitement, and the movements. However, she wasn’t about to let the fight end with him showing her mercy. She was Pallet of Cocytus, and she was not going to be spared by a Fallen. She burst into blue flames, filling the area between them. It should have caused minor damage, but most importantly, it was be a good distraction. The Demon pushed herself to her feet and went in for another barrage of attacks while Audun was stunned by the fire. However, before she could actually land any of her attacks, her flames were blown out and she was blown back by an unseen force. She hit the wall once more, letting out a surprised moan. She looked toward the wall to her left to find a new crack had been made. She turned her attention to the right to find someone yelling at her and Audun about medical bills? Who the fuck did this guy think he was? The Demon pushed herself away from the wall, eyes narrowed into a glare as she looked at the man before she pushed herself to the balls of her feet and launched herself forward toward him, blue flames bursting around her hands as she cocked her fist back to land it against the strangers face. Audun would have to wait. She wasn't about to be disrespected, yelled at, and even attacked by a human.

Standing up slightly as the woman glared at him, he sighs, swiping the can of beer out in front of himself as he tosses it aside, spraying the liquid into the air in front of himself as he growls, aiming to grab her wrist, halting her entire rush of speed if he made contact with her arm at all, her entire body feeling its energy sapped out in an instant as she'd find herself unable to pull it free or even move it as every movement was impossible for her. He would have been in a pickle if he missed the careful timing of the grab, however, likely facing a speed user in close combat, which was definitely not one of his favourite positions, especially without any of his strength in reserve. If this was the case, he'd push himself back by jumping, reaching into his coat for his gun, before stopping halfway and turning his attention to the other person in the room, who'd apparently taken great offence to his warning shot too.

"Shit"

Physical Condition= Evolved (Right Arm, Wings)/MildlyBurned/In Combat

Interaction Pallet's sudden combustion had most definitely caught Audun off guard. Even in his rage, the primal instinct to avoid fire was ingrained into him. The Nephilim flinched as he wrapped his wings around himself as a shield from the blue flames. The fire washed over the cartilage. The few licks of flame that got past the hard, bony feathers charred any skin that was left uncovered by the Darkness. After a brief moment, Audun spread his wings so that he would be able to get a strike in, but the flames adequately made him hesitate long enough for Pallet to him repeated. Each individual punch did as much damage as a human's punch would deal to human, but the flames were the real source of damage. The blue flames burned Audun's flesh everywhere they impacted, effectively burning his entire bare chest. After a moment, Pallet relented and a man's voice called out.

The Mundane who was complaining was talking about the repair costs of the base. Audun didn't give a damn about the base; he was fighting Pallet and he was going to make her submit, to knock that demon down from her oh-so-great tower. This pathetic human thought he could step between them. To emphasize his point, the Mundane fired some sort of blast at the ground and sent concrete shards flying between him and Pallet. This Mundane thought he could interrupt a quarrel between a Demon and an Angel? He was correct. He could. However, there would be consequences.

While the Nephilim was knocked down to his knee by the strike, Pallet was sent flying back into a wall. The demon was not having a good day with walls, was she? In a split second, she recovered from the strike and dashed in with her hands blazing. Audun wasn’t about to allow his opponent get surpass him, even in destroying the Mundane that interfered with their fight. Audun himself pushed off of the ground with his recently enhanced strength straight into the air and let loose a massive flap of his wings, send dozens of razor sharp feathers corrupted by the Darkness at the man who dared to try beings higher than him.

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Whiplash)
    Mentioned:

As the angel sent a barrage of daggers at the man, he'd spin the female around if he had her wrist, letting her go and sending her out of the range of the attack instinctively. He growls as he'd try to make his body as small as he could, minimizing the number of injuries his body would sustain, turning his back to the attack so as to protect his eyes and his face from the flying knives. When the attack had passed, he'd turn slightly, his hood having slipped to reveal his scarred face as he glares angrily at the mutant with the wings.

A long scar split his lip on the left side, and a scar ran its way a full 180 degrees along his throat, along with minor scars and poorly healed scratches. No doubt his hoodie was shredded by the attack, so he pulls it off and holds it in one hand, growling quietly. "Dammit. All I wanted was for you to take this outside!" he clenches his hands as he pulls one of the feathes from his hoodie, noting the blood, impressed to find that even with his ability to absorb the force, the daggers had punctured his skin. That would probably have shredded a normal person like cheese. As he stood, they'd scratched his upper arms and stabbed into his back, letting blood leak down the man's lithe but well-built frame.

He reels back his arm as he tosses the feather back rather forcefully, returning the lethal dart to its sender as he returns his focus to the no doubt beer-soaked and angry woman, taking a few steps backwards as he growls, assessing how much energy he could have managed to gather from their attacks. It certainly wasn't much, but perhaps it would be enough to deflect a severe strike if he timed it right?

Growling, he suddenly purses his lips and lets out another blast of air towards Pallet, the attack was nowhere near as strong as before, and was mostly a distraction as he pulls a handful of the feathers from his hoodie. He tightly holds onto the knives as he grits his teeth, silently cursing himself for not just picking up another ability orb while he was in the printer room.

'I really need to quit drinking, it always leads to some shit I'd rather not be involved in'

Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza

• I grinned when All Might waddled out in the full glory of the bunny suit. He tried so hard to appear dignified. Several people seem to notice. Each gave a blank stare, but went about their business. Some walked hurriedly away while others let their gazes linger on All Might as if examining him for whatever purpose. One man, however, stormed over. He wore an expression of anger. I rolled my eyes. More fuss over a bunny costume?

"I don't care WHY you're doing this, stop. This isn't the time for fun and giggles. In case you didn't remember, you both just lost to that 'Toffee' guy. I don't see how this helps."

I grunted in response. Before I could sign that this was All Might’s punishment, the hero went on to explain. My pupils widened when he went on to say this was the time for fun and games. There was a slight falter in his voice, no doubt from the embarrassment he was experiencing. I stood still, mind sputtering at how All Might was able to turn his humiliation into a good thing. Even the angry man seemed impressed. Nonetheless, the A.M. said he didn’t care and stated not to get into ‘this sort of attire’. It wasn’t right to wear such things. My eyes became half-lidded at that.

Yep, more fuss over a costume. I dug through my vague memories as A.M. took out a cigar which sent All Might scrambling away. The hero shouted his understanding which left me confused.

It took several seconds to find something related. A woman in a similar suit on the cover of a magazine. Yet there was no context behind it. The woman was faceless, flesh twisted over the area where her eyes, mouth, and nose were. Words were blurred into a mess of swirling mist. I groaned. This was the clearest memory that I could go on. Something appeared to be wrong given everyone’s reaction.

“I don’t understand what’s the problem.” I signed. Those were the words I wanted to communicate to the angry man, but they probably came across as something else.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3.
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control

Mood: Embarrassed, timid, withdrawn
    Condition: Minor head injury
    Shilo quickly turned her attention to the lizard man who came onto the scene. Toffee. The Team 73 Leader was about the pull the trigger, hoping the send a bullet through the fucker’s head, when she hesitated. There just wasn’t something right about it all. She lowered the gun, focusing intently on Toffee as he spoke and gave multiple demonstrations of his power. Yeah, this man was clearly no someone you messed with. Shilo watched as some little imp like creature joined in on the fight against Toffee, telling them to flee. The assassin hesitated once more, thinking she might go invisible, maybe take him by surprise and end it when her thoughts were cut off by Woods’ voice, she turned to look at him, just in time to feel her arm yanked. Her eyes widened. Woods had, for some unknown reason, felt the need to physically remove Shilo from the situation. Maybe it was a fair judge, considering how she had been intently staring down Toffee, clearly thinking about attacking. But still, she hadn’t been ready to feel his hand grip her arm tightly...she felt her heartbeat racing with something she really hated feeling, Fear.

Shilo stepped onto the plane taking a seat, she rested the gun in her hands across her lap. She was staring down at it, her mind racing as she tried to calm herself down. She could still feel where Woods had grabbed her. Grabbed her...his fingers around her jacketed arm, holding it tightly. She could have gotten away on her own, she was fast, he hadn’t had to grab her. Her hands clenched around the gun. If she hadn’t been wearing gloves, her knuckles would have been visibly white. Her focus was so intent on the gun, on her fear...her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it rushing in her ears. She didn’t noticed when Frank Woods offered her his headband. That was probably why he felt the need to intervene once again.

“Here let me get that shit patched up.” Shilo looked up to see Frank’s hands moving toward her face. She visibly flinched away, her hands raising to protect herself, but he was already wrapping the cloth around her head. He’s being nice. He’s being nice. He’s being nice. The assassin repeated to herself over and over until Frank withdrew again. At that point, Shilo’s hands were shaking. Take a deep breath and try to communicate. Quincy’s voice rang in her ears as she tried to figure out how to tell the man who had been just trying to help that he had been less than helpful. Shilo closed her eyes for a moment, trying to stabilize herself. It was a mistake. Immediately a memory flashed across her mind and her eyes snapped open. When Shilo spoke, her voice was surprisingly even and calm, despite her shaking hands, despite her stiff demeanor. “Thank you.” She wasn’t able to look at him as she spoke. “But please...never do that again.” Shilo gripped the gun again.

As Shilo spoke, the scene that had flashed before her eyes continued to play. She was fifteen years old, she stepped into her father’s office one night, to ask him a question about something she didn’t remember now. An empty bottle of bourbon sat on the desk, next to it a crystal glass with only a few sips of brown liquid in it. “Borys” Shilo’s voice was uncharacteristically timid in her mind, that was always how she remembered her interactions with her father. Timid and shy, always scared of him. Her hair was pulled back into a long braid, her face fully visible. The man looked up, his light brown hair pushed over to the side, but messy, his teal eyes meeting hers.
    “Caoimhe?” he asked, using the Irish ‘quee-va’ pronunciation over the English, 'kee-va'. He had always made sure to say her name correctly, it had been one of the things Caoimhe had appreciated early on in their relationship. Borys pushed himself to his feet and walked towards his Shilo.
    “No-,”
    “Caoimhe, I’ve missed you. Where have you been? Why did you leave?”

“Borys, I’m not-,” before Shilo could finish, he was there, too close.
    “Why did you leave?” He repeated. “Was it something that I did?” He stepped closer, forcing Shilo to step back until her back was against the door. He placed his hands on either side of her head, pinning her there. “Borys, I-,”
    “I won’t do it again, I promise. I, swear, on Shilo’s life.” he leaned in, pressing his forehead against her own, his hands resting on her shoulders now. “Just don’t leave again.” he leaned in and Shilo pulled as far away as she could.
    “Papa, it’s me!” Shilo snapped finally. Borys’s eyes widened and he let go of Shilo backing up.
    “Shilo...you...you looked just like her.” All the emotion that had been in the man’s voice left as he stared down at his daughter, eyes dark, uncaring. “You look so much like her..but you’re nothing like her at all are you.” Borys pulled a Bowie knife from his belt, something he always kept on him, and pinned Shilo to the wall by her throat using the forearm of his left arm. With his right hand her lifted the knife. “You never really deserved to wear such a beautiful, pure expression, not after you killed her.” He dug the knife point into the area just above her eyebrow, blood oozing from the wound. Shilo opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.
    “Stop squirming.” Borys hissed and he dragged the blade down her face, across her eye, and to her cheek. “There,” he released her, stepping back away from his teenaged daughter. She covered her eye with her hands, blood dripping through her fingers. The cut had been deep enough that she’d nearly felt the knife tip go through her cheek. There was little to no chance of saving her eye, and she knew it immediately. “Go clean up. I’ll see you in the morning.”

The scene in Shilo’s head ended. It had only taken a few moments to play out fully, her eyes far away, unfocused on anything. It was almost unnatural how she froze in her seat. But she didn’t know how else to respond. She didn’t have a way out. The plane was packed with group members, and despite everything, Woods was the one she trusted the most. He hadn’t hurt her, he had just gotten too close. She would be sure to keep more of a distance from him until he understood just how bad it all was. If he cared to still be her ally at that point, they could continue from there...she really hadn’t expected to have to have this conversation so early on. Most people were wise enough already to just trust that she was able to take care of herself, but not Frank Woods. No, he had decided that, for whatever reason, he needed to help Shilo retreat, he needed to help her with a minor scratch… Shilo remained silent for the rest of the flight, her hands gripped tightly around the gun as if it was the one thing keeping her alive. When the plane landed at Libra base, Shilo immediately got to her feet, and without a word to Frank Woods, walked off. She needed to be alone, actually clean the blood off of her face, off of her wound.

The woman found a bathroom, finally releasing the gun with one hand, she opened it. Her hand was stiff, it almost didn’t want to listen to the commands she was giving it, but she managed to make her way into the bathroom and lock the door behind her. She set the gun down, looking at her hands for a moment. They were still shaking. She pulled her gloves off, then removed the now blood soaked headband. She placed it in the water so it could start to rinse before she grabbed a few paper towels and started to clean the blood from her face. The cold water felt refreshing, and being alone, safe...it was starting to calm her down. After a few moments, the wound was clean, and it had stopped bleeding. It wasn’t deep, it didn’t need any serious attention. She finished rinsing out Frank’s headband, dried her hands, slipped her gloves back on, grabbed the gun, and left the bathroom. Feeling much better as the fear driven panic had ebbed away. Shilo walked back through Libra base until she found Frank Woods. She approached. “Here.” She extended her arms with the gun and the headband. “I rinsed the headband off but you might want to actually wash it before wearing it again.” She refused to meet his eyes for a few moments, before she finally looked up, her teal gaze meeting his.

• 1537365707998.png

Snake had just started to puff on the cigar and head back towards the printer to see if there was anything he could do, when he noticed Whiplash, Audun, and Pallet fighting.
    He growled, and action that caused a cloud of smoke to waltz its way towards the trio, drew his M1911A1, and chambered a round as he raised the gun and yelled.

"ALL OF YOU, KNOCK IT OFF!"

He was furious. They were going nowhere fast at this rate. In his free hand he yanked the stun baton from its pouch on his belt and primed it, slowly approaching the trio.
    Injuring them was as far as he would go. With the stun baton's high capacity of voltage, he was confident that a few strikes would at the very least disable them if not outright knock them out.
    Getting in a position to do so would be rather difficult, as he noted they were much more physically capable than he was, or at least looked so from how they were trashing the room.
    But..all of them seemed so confident, cocky. None of them would've survived baseline training had they not all been superhuman legendary beings.

Snake had an ace up his sleeve, however. They all seemed bulky at the moment, and any weight based CQC would likely unbalance them or throw them. Could come in handy, especially since the girl/demon seemed very physically capable. However, in order to try to get some help containing this, Snake fired his pistol without the suppressor at their feet to punctuate his message. The two bullets fired sparked across the ground, landing harmlessly near their feet as the gun's report echoed through the building.

Marie - healthy

Marie was contentedly enjoying a bowl of ramen, slurping up noodles without a care in the world, when she tasted something. It was... peculiar. She had only tasted it once or twice before. It was a taste that no inkling wanted to taste. Inklings were warned of the danger at a young age. It tasted a little sour, but more importantly... It was really, really salty. As she realized this, she spat out a mouthful of broth, spraying the liquid across the table. Directly across from her was poor Ben, who was now soaked in very lightly salted, chicken-flavored ramen broth.

"Oh-- I'm sorry! It's just- it tasted so salty! I didn't mean to-" she stuttered out several apologies at once, reacting to several of the foreign emotions she still refused to dignify with conscious considerations. As she mentally dealt with her own issues, she realized that before she spat on him, Ben seemed troubled with something. She couldn't tell what the issue was, but she could tell that it was bothering him more the longer he spent focusing on it. "Uhh, Ben? What's the issue?"

( ghxstfreak ghxstfreak )

• mista5.png

Condition: Healthy

Equipment:
    - R8 Revolver

Abilities:
    -『Sex Pistols』
    - Zoom (Quirk)
    - X-Ray Vision
    - Firearm Mastery
    - Bottomless Clip
    Click.
    Mista sharply lurched forward the moment he awoke. His fingers were fixed around the revolver's grip, sore from how tightly they squeezed the handle. Sweat trickled down his temple like a light drizzle, dripping onto his shoulder and causing him to flinch. The nap was uncomfortable for sure, but he'd at least woken up-- dying in his sleep wouldn't have made for the most grand and noble death Passione's elite sniper deserved. And, fortunately, he found no creepy bear trap locked around his neck - that misfortune belonged to some poor elf chick who was stationed at the far end of the room - which also UNfortunately meant he'd be forced to participate in the creepy puppet's dreadful minigames.
    He scoffed. Like THAT was going to put him down. After scuffling with the likes of Ghiaccio, Sale, Prosciutto and even goddamn Diavolo, there was no chance in hell he'd just up and die in some stupid challenge.

Mista smirked. Words alone wouldn't be enough to prove himself. Better let his guns do the talking. He cracked open the R8's cylinder, letting his Pistols run wild. They cheered and jeered, screaming mild obscenities and whizzing about atop their respective bullets, before fixing their sights on their goals.
    "Line 'em up, bitches! It's go time!" A joyful Uno cried, taking lead as he, Due and Tre, zipped down the left corridor and shot into Hint Room #1. Sette, Sei and Cinque zipped down the right with a high-pitched "YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!" and entered Hint Room #2 accordingly.
    The sniper himself remained with the elf chick, crouched down against the wall and aimlessly fiddling with his revolver. He gazed distantly into the locked doors that contained challenge #3, instead choosing to shortcut the surprise and see who was behind it all by himself. His pupils morphed into targeting reticles, turning the door and everything behind it completely see-through, and letting the sniper peer freely into the room within which the puppet master himself supposedly resided.
    "... Let's see what you're up to, you freaky-ass doll."

Last edited:

Physical Condition= Evolved (Right Arm, Wings)/Mildly Burned/Mildly Injured/In Combat

Interaction Pallet's rush had failed to strike her target. The man who fired the shockwave earlier had somehow managed to freeze the demon in her tracks. But while Pallet's efforts had failed to do deal any damage at all, Audun's barrage had at the very least made the man bleed. He had some sort of gimmicky powers that could halt a demon and walk away from a rain of blades that would've eviscerated any lesser being. The Nephilim might have been surprised if he had been holed up in Oasis his entire life. However, he has spent upwards of seven decades among the Mundanes, and from his experience, there were many powerful Mundanes. Of the mightiest were the warriors who could wield the Light without peer, the Guardians. With this convergence of worlds, it should hardly be a surprise that some Mundane would be able to hold his ground against even one of Audun's attacks. What did take him off guard however, was the force he was able to send the corrupted feather back at Audun. The black razor embedded itself into the angel's chest, drawing blood from the wound.

The Nephilim gritted his teeth as he pulled out the dagger and threw it to the flow while preparing to dive at the human and reduce him to little more than a puddle of blood with his Evolved arm. It would all be done while Pallet harassed the man in question with her blue flames. Killing the man might not reflect too well on his reputation, but he had little reputation regardless. An angel that was being too friendly towards a demon, started seemingly trivial fights, and oozing Darkness was all that was needed to portray him as a villain. There was once upon a time when he would care about maintaining his "purity", but by now, it was pointless.

"ALL OF YOU, KNOCK IT OFF!"

A man in black leather suit yelled at the demon, angel, and human fighting each other and punctuated his words with two gunshots. The shots rang across the room pulling Audun's attention to the man. First some Mundane who thought his powers were impressive interrupted a battle between an angel and a demon, and now, some Mundane with little more than a repeating flintlock and an lightning club thought he could get in between the already twice angered combatants. He was correct. However, he would not live to revel in his achievement.

Audun allowed Pallet to handle the first Mundane as he would make short work of man in leather. The object of his dive was now changed to this man. With a flap of his wings, Audun ascended several feet further into the air and spread them out while he was at the summit of his flight. Another flap sent him diving towards the ground in front of his new opponent. The moment his feet met the ground, the Nephilim brought his Evolved fist down on the concrete, splitting the ground his opponent was standing on and sending concrete shards straight towards his face.

Notes Interacting With: Sleek Sleek (Snake)
    Mentioned: DapperDogman DapperDogman (Whiplash) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet)

~Pallet Glacemen~
Inventory: Folia Auream (A golden knife)
Currency: 1000
Power: Elemental control over fire and water, healing, and Demon form
Mood: Pissed, insulted, battle ready

Condition: Soaked in beer, sapped energy, minor injuries, Demon Form
Pallet narrowed her eyes in annoyance as the carbonated alcohol hit her. “I will fucking end you.” She growled, her voice more threatening than it had ever been before. Such disrespect. As the Demon felt the man’s fingers wrap around her wrist, she immediately countered with another fist, however, her arm seemed to stop halfway through the attack, despite her speed, and just fall limply at her side as she felt her energy drained from her. “What the-,” she didn’t have much time to figure out what had happened as the man pushed her away to block Audun’s own attack. The Demon landed uncomfortably on the floor. She twitched, trying to find the energy to move again. She took the time that Whiplash was deal with Audun to figure out her best plan of action now.

She managed to get herself into a sitting position, raising her arms. By the time the stranger turned his attention back to her, she was ready. She pressed her hands to the floor in front of her, which burst into the same blue flames that had been around her fists. The fire trailed, just as quickly as Pallet’s own movements, toward Whiplash. If they hit him, they would surround his body painfully, but not kill him. She had not intention of murdering anyone, despite how much she wanted to. If this hadn’t been another member of the group, she wouldn’t have hesitated, however, killing another member wouldn’t exactly make her the most liked or trusted person around the Libra base, so she would merely keep it at first degree burns. Something to make him hate that he’d interfered, but nothing too harmful at all.
[/tab]

[tab=Interactions]
Shilo Saga
Interactions: Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
Mentions: Toffe and Midna ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Pallet Glacemen
Interactions: Audun ( QizPizza QizPizza ) and Whiplash ( DapperDogman DapperDogman )
Mentions: N/A[/tab][/tabs]
Gritting his teeth as he'd just barely managed to suppress her first attacks, the man clenches his fists, holding onto the feathers that the angel had thrown his way as he sees her sending some form of flaming shockwave his way. He furrows his brows as his foot suddenly sends out a shockwave, cracking the concrete and sending shards of it up and in between her and himself, as he punches out at them, sending chunks of debris towards her with booming shockwaves as he grunts, already having exhausted what power he'd managed to store as he glances at the angel and the newcomer. He ignored the gunshots for now, seeing as the angel was heading off to deal with the newcomer.

Why were other people getting involved now? He was already trying to stop this fight! Gritting his teeth, he quickly pulls his pistol from his jacket and slips it into his belt, clutching his hoodie as he growls "Come on then...End me, princess" he grins slightly, his eyes locked with hers. It had been some time since he'd had a true fight like this, at least one where his enemy wasn't foolishly feeding his strength over and over with bullheaded attacks. He smirks as he tosses the knives towards her, not aiming to injure her, unlike her armoured companion. He couldn't risk hurting either of these people too severely, but he had to send a message that he was serious. "Is a change in locale really worth letting me distract you from the hunk in the suit?" he asks, clearly trying to provoke her once again.

"Besides, now your clothes are all wet and some regular joe like me made you look like a fool"

Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza Sleek Sleek

1537557735919.png
Location: Libra Base With: Nobody Condition: Healthy Interacted With: Nobody Abilities: Control of Plant Life

The brunette let out a huff and slammed the door behind her. That was bound to get someones attention.. If anyone was here, anyways. Her large emerald eyes looked around again. "If there is nobody here I swear-" She was tired and hungry. The trip was a long one and she didn't want it to be a waste of time. Even if she just talks to one person and has to leave, the trip would still be worth it. She cracked her knuckles, holding the knife tightly. So tightly her knuckles were going pale. Her heart raced only a few beats faster than usual, but it made her feel stressed. Please don't let this be some damned haunted house.

June walked around in suspicision, but also curiousity. She thought she heard voices, but was so high on alert that she convinced herself that they were just tricks. She looked at her knife and back up and forward, "This should be worth it.." She kept muttering with uncertainty, her eyebrows permanantly furrowed together as she focused. Focused on what? That's the question. She broke into a light jog as she entered a random room. She rested her hands on the frame, looking around. Nobody. She ran out and into what looked like somewhere to eat. Her eyes landed on two people, mainly.

She had found the voices, but started to back away into the larger room behind her, "Shit-" She cursed under her breath as she stumbled back, but regained her balance after dropping the knife and holding desperately on the door frame. Anxiousness took over as she swiftly bent down to pick up the knife, only to shoot back up again. They wouldn't notice...

All Might
playboymight1.png
Location - Libra Base | With - Not-Brigitte June | Condition - Fine

All Might had been slinking around the edge of the room, doing his best to avoid the sidelong stares he kept getting from everyone, some of which lingered a bit longer than he was strictly comfortable with. Dammit, how long was Doomguy expecting to put him through this humiliation?!

Then, a sound like metal clattering against concrete rang in his ears. He looked off in the direction of the noise in time to watch a young brunette woman scramble to pick something up off the ground. His brow furrowed when he spotted the glint of light reflected off a polished blade. Was that a knife?

That alone was enough for All Might to completely forget his questionable attire and jump right back into hero mode. This girl was either a newcomer who was quite lost and afraid, or else she was one of Toffee’s agents and she’d managed to infiltrate the base. In either case, it would be irresponsible to leave her on her own.

“Pardon me, young miss,” he began as he approached the girl, a friendly smile on his face. “You seem a bit lost. Is there anything I can do to help?”

( remedy remedy )​

Pockey Yagari

Pockey practically bursted out of the elevator, making his way to the humanoid rodent. People were already making a line at the printer when the small creature, which Pockey didn't recognize. It appeared to have hair, something unique to the species like candy-humans but it appeared to be completely covered into that. It was so weird, but the boy didn't care. He was just extremely excited for the printer, as when he came back he only had his giant candy cane gun. After everyone was done, Pockey pushed his way through and reached the printer, inserting 350 for his giant razor loli-pop saw and the anti-gravity jumping boots used in the M&M. [Essentially the secret agent force of Candyland.] When he was done, he looked over and saw a tall blonde man in some absurd costume snooping around the building. The candy-human ran over to see a brunette girl he was talking to. Pockey quickly ducked into cover, snooping behind the wall, though it wasn't hard to know he was there because his intense giggling.

remedy remedy Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Outside of Libra HQ

Max glanced at the letter he held in his hand, before looking up at the building. This was definitely the place the letter told him to go to. He mused at how shitty the place looked. The Kaiser would never allow any building his city to look so dilapidated, but then again, he also wouldn't allow a vigilante group or enough crime to occur in his city to ever create the need for one. This place was clearly wildly different from home, more so than the battlefields of France that he had been ripped from.

He was still adjusting to this new world he found himself in, as he had not been here for very long. Had he not washed his face to make sure he made a good impression on whoever he was meeting, he would still have the dirt from the ground outside of Paris smeared upon his face. When he was given a letter, telling him to come to this place and what its purpose was, he was quite surprised and skeptical. The only reason why he didn't disregard it was how new to here he was. He reasoned that no one would want to lead him into a trap, therefore, it couldn't be one. Of course, he still had his MP40 just incase.

He walked up to the door, banging his first on it three times to ensure that whoever was inside heard him, before taking a step back. He took a formal pose, much like the same kind of pose a subordinate officer would take when meeting a General. He figured he may be the only German here, so it would be his job to display the discipline their armed forces held.

He stood at the door, waiting calmly for whoever would open it.

REI AYANAMI
Inventory
  • 10-foot Mini-Unit-00
Money: $1000
Abilities

• Some close-quarters combat skill
I stand near a man at the specific place a letter sent to me and him directed us towards. By now, it had been a while since I was sent to this then-new place, or as others have labelled it, "Millennium City", without a warning. The last time I was not here was when I was in the Plug for Unit-00 when I felt my own self flying at a high velocity. However, while I was in the plug, I felt as though it happened to hit a wall, and all went to black. That may be how I landed in the city I am in now.

As of now, I have come to know of a fair bit of this particular "Millennium City". It is like Tokyo-3, but bigger. It is like Tokyo-3, but I have seen a larger variation of citizens compared to where I once was. Yet, I am more familiar with Tokyo-3, the place where I was made. Commander Ikari...

J--Just recalling my last moments with him earlier had made my eyes fill with water while I lived alone. The memories are the most likely cause for the watering, but I still do not exactly know how. Yet, the watering in my eyes had stopped when the man, Hauptmann Ludwig, near me, sighted me back at the train station. I still do not know the cause of that, as well, but I am accompanying him, while piloting a miniature version of Unit-00, as he travels. And so I wait.

Username Username

Last edited:
Max glanced at his younger comrade, and noticed that she seemed to be atleast somewhat distracted, as if she had another train of thought going through her head. Despite having been with her his entire time here, he really didn't know all too much about her, as he wasn't the kind of person to pry if it wasn't needed. However, it was clear something was bothering the girl. "Rei, vhat is the matter? You seem....unhappy" Max said, his German accent coming through despite his best efforts to repress it. It had been a while since he had needed to use english, and while he could speak properly, he couldn't quite get the pronunciation right.

marc122 marc122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back