KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
  • Revy’s 9mm Sword Cutlass Beretta 92FS
  • Alucard's Anti-Freak Combat Pistol, Jackal
  • Libra arm-band!
Money: $1100
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.
  • Turning into a fire-breathing dragon. Rawr!
  • Mirai's blood powers. Oops, now I have anemia.
  • Emotional healing factor!
  • A larger blood threshold.
Status
The sight of an idol breaking down in front of his young admirer, who was heartbroken to see him in such a disorienting state. Just the fact that there might not be enough room within the city for all of us to comfortably move into... And worse yet, the fact that we keep falling into the hands of our enemies that we barely manage to escape... No...it's too much for me to handle at this point. Simply too much has happened over the course of barely more than a day... And WHY DID--...why did Hancock, Klaus, Zapp, and even Rodimus have to die..? Just fucking why..? I shouldn't have gone through all the stress just to see ourselves threatened with never getting to go back home. Actually, w--we shouldn't have... Th--this is simply too much to even handle...

I drop my items onto the floor. Then, I scream into my hands, having dropped to both knees, letting out tears.

...Th--this is what Tohru must've felt when she lost me for good. Dammit, FUCKING DAMMIT! I cannot let her and Kanna down, yet the sad thing is, they might not even be there, waiting for me! But no, what if they were?! After all, they were like family to me, just like how my mom and dad were, despite the fact that I didn't regularly get in touch with the latter! No... They'll notice how much of a wreck I've become, and I very much doubt they'll blame me, because we're all lost in a city we don't even know about well, going through pain just to come back to our own universes! Can't a woman like me just get a break already? Like, come on, I've had my fair share of bad days, but nothing like these!

And what about those two idol-fanatic people?! They, too, can't just be seen by each other like that, yet, here they are. Broken, crushed...I don't know what else to say. If Tohru saw me like that, I bet she too will break down crying, just like that little boy! We're supposed to stick togethe, but no! We're dangerously close to breaking up, and one could argue that we already have, judging by the deaths of four! I just hope that we, the remnants of Libra, at least come back in one piece while we still can, but hour after hour, it starts to look impossible.

I really need to calm down. No, seriously. I can no longer stand what's going on right now, and honestly, if I were to, well, get back home right away, that would be something to fucking appreciate, right?! But still, I need to calm down... I wipe my tears, getting up, and t--take a deep breath. I'll just admit what's been--...what's going on in my head...

"I--...I'm sorry, I just can't handle the burden right now... I wish we could go back home right away, but no! Every hour, our hope seems to fade away! Everything over the last two-ish days were already Hell, but now this?! For all we know, some of us may not be so lucky after all, and I could be next! I really need to calm down, but now seems impossible... It's all eventually gonna crash down, and we'll be on the receiving end..."

Haz. Haz. (GM), Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All-Might), Rhysie Rhysie (Rhys), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Midoriya)

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan without hoodie.PNG
Cash: 1210$
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17, A Butterfly Knife and some kind of Spellbook
Abilities: 『Jinx!』『A Stand?』
With: ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Vincent Bari)
"What the hell are you talking about? Are you stupid or something? Ghosts aren't real you idiot."
Hell, if weird clown demons like Vincent exists with many more weirdos back in the headquarters such as that weird squid/human looking hybrid or at least she thinks that the squid girl is a hybrid, what are the odds of ghosts existing? She even saw two ghosts with her own bloody eyes, she knows she wasn't hallucinating or her brain was making shit up again, there were legit ghosts attacking the base. Vitan growled as the Demon called her an idiot, hugging the heavy book with both of her arms. He's an asshole but she needed his powers to become the unstoppable woman she always dreamed and fantasized about. . . But then the demon smiled for whatever reason.

"Oooh yeah, we can learn lots of spells. The stronger we get, and the more you use that spellbook, the more spells we'll unlock."
After hearing that, Vitan smiled too, wondering what kind of cool spells she will get, lightning bolts of DESTRUCTION? Fireballs of DEATH?? Hoo, Vitan got giddy as she hopped repeatedly in excitement until the demon spoke again and she of course listened. She wanted to know more about the spellbook so she can truly understand it and cast some wicked cool spells.

"That doesn't mean you can just spam spell after spell though. Each time you do it saps some of your Heart Energy, and if you use it too much our spells will get weaker. Hell, you might even get paralyzed for a bit if you go too overboard. So just watch that you don't mess around too much, alright human?"
That downside kind of acted like her Jinx ability's downside, great now she has two more things to worry about when fighting, whatever, she's just gonna use the spells whenever its needed anyway, it would've been fun just spamming spell after spell at an enemy and seeing them run for cover though, oh well, I guess it's better this way or else she might go mad with power, destroying everything in her path.
"My name's Vincent Bari. You better just call me Bari though. Otherwise, I'll have to kill you."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just follow me and we'll get back to my place, I wonder how that fight is going." Little did Vitan know it was already over while she marched back to the base, wherever it is.

Yuuki Yoshida
Equipment:
None
Powers:
Deep Purple
Can Hold His Breath Longer than Usual

Having been controlled by Yomiel and being forced to use his Stand, it must have rejuvenated Yuuki, if only a little bit, as he was just barely conscious enough to watch Klaus, Zapp and Rodimus give their lives to put an end to the intruder's violence. As Yomiel drove away, using Rodimus' corpse as a means of transportation, Yuuki slowly stood himself up. Honestly, he didn't know what to say. He barely knew those three but they had sacrificed themselves just to keep the rest of them safe. He couldn't compare it to the deaths of Iggy, Avdol, and Kakyoin, but it still left an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.
Nursing the back of his head, Yuuki looked around at the other members of Libra. There was All Might and some kid, no doubt beating themselves up over how little they could do to stop them. There was that one girl, Kobayashi, who had broken into tears. The others hadn't quite reacted yet, maybe they were still in shock over what had happened.

Yuuki looked around for his baseball bat, but it had been reduced to splinters and pieces of broken metal from the explosions of the grenades. He was lucky to be alive, considering he was unconscious almost the entire time. He wasn't sure if Deep Purple Requiem could have revived him while he was knocked out like that, but it didn't matter, he was just glad to be alive.
Needless to say, Yuuki wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now. Sure, he complained about Libra enough but they were giving him a source of income and a place to stay. He might have gone with Kobayashi and that Rhys guy, but as mean as it sounded they seemed like they'd be burdens. She was an emotional wreck right now, and Rhys... Well, he didn't seem that impressive.
Besides, from the sound of it, they were more focused on finding someplace to stay here. As comforting as that sounded, Yuuki had something else in mind.

His mom, dad, and his little sister Yukiko were probably worried sick wondering where he was. And Jotaro, he was probably searching all over trying to find him, getting himself into all sorts of trouble. Yuuki couldn't stay here, he had to get home somehow. Kicking a scrap of metal from his ruined baseball bat, Yuuki tossed his baseball hat to the ground and started moving away from the group, away from the warehouse and towards the city. He stopped to look back at everyone, not sure if it'd be a great idea to invite people to come along with him.
"I'm going to find a way back home. I don't know how, but there's gotta be someone in this city who does. When I find him, I'm probably gonna beat the crap out of him until he agrees to send me back. The rest of you, stay safe, I guess."

And as usual, Yuuki turned his back on the group to do things his own way. He would've been fine walking by himself for a while, give him some time to think about what he was going to do, but he was pretty sure he heard at least one person chasing after him.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Centurion_ Centurion_
(Here's your chance to recruit Yuuki)

Gosh not a quick post
tumblr_nq1k4pKIWW1s4xa8lo2_r1_250.gif
Rhys
Location 3.png

It seems harsh having to see a fellow comrade break down in such a painful but relieving manner though it was something the company man also had to experience during his time on an unknown planet full of nothing but idiots yet it was all a different story here and there. "I think everyone wants to go home, not just you. But look, if you and all the others move up, then we are moving up" Rhys tried to cheer up Koba though may only turn worse "But hey, WE JUST HIT MURDER BINGO! Okay maybe I went far ahead with that"

tumblr_nwqwn08dhv1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

"It's just the matter of hope and not another fuck-up... don't remind me when I destroyed Helios with my only weapon now that we talk about things crashing down" said the business man while empathizing

marc122 marc122

60383777.jpg
Vincent Bari
Equipment:
Cobalt Blue Spellbook
Powers:
The First Spell; Zonisu
Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan) @All the pathetic losers in Libra

Bari clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed with the human's nonchalance.
"What did I say, human? Don't forget who's giving the orders around here or I might have to remind you."

He gave her a nice, cold glare to put emphasis on what he'd said. It didn't seem like this human was all that great at listening. Something he'd hope to correct. Regardless, Bari followed Vitan back to the Libra HQ which one could clearly see had seen better times. Walls had been blown up and it seemed like just about everyone was injured and in a pretty bad mood right now. Bari crossed his arms and looked at Vitan from the corner of his eye.

"What, this is your place? It looks like garbage."
Bari sneered at everyone, amused with how pathetic everyone looked.
"Seems like the building isn't the only trash around here. Don't tell me you actually live with these people? We'd be better off holing up someplace else."

thel vadam head.jpg
[Thel 'Vadam]
{Money: 250$}
{Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder/minor shotgun wound to the stomach, full shields}
{Location: Former Libra Base}
{Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
{Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
{Abilities: Invisibility, Super Strength, Enhanced Vision, ???}
{Interactions: marc122 marc122 @everyoneinthehq }

Yomiel accepted Klaus, Zapp, and Rodimus' surrender, leading the three past the agents. Klaus stays silent, but Zapp and Rodimus gives their last word. Thel nodded to the latter's attempt at lighting the mood, his attempt fruitless. The ghost led them outside and they lined up, waiting. The Sangheili simply stood, staring, as they each dropped. Dead, that quick. It was... odd, to say the least, he's only ever seen physical deaths, but this was different. The anger was unexpected as well; two humans and a robot and Thel was bothered by their demise. They did not get to fight back, they did not get a choice to live. It is not a death befitting a warrior, nor a death befitting brave souls such as theirs.

Thel looked away once Yomiel began loading their bodies, instead paying attention to those who were alive. His newfound allies, all of which likely confused and unsure, many unsettled. One especially, that being a young woman breaking down after All Might did himself, something the Sangheili can sort of understand. The agents don't know what is next, there isn't any mission waiting for them this time. They have no direction, lost in this large city of wonders. Beaten. 'Vadam isn't one to break down, though, it is not fitting of a Sangheili like him, it would kinda look weird. No, the only yelling he does is either battle cries or releasing anger, neither of which he needs to do right now.

"The future looks bleak, yes," he started, looking down towards the woman, "but it need not mean death. Jean-Paul, Toffee, they think us dead. You have a chance to save yourself, lead whatever life can be led here." Thel attempted to calm down the woman, to make her see it another way. It wasn't much, but it might work. "I, on the other hand, have the same goal as before. Whatever Toffee is planning, he needs the only force safeguarding this city out of the way, which means it can't be good. Perhaps it is much to ask, but I intend to stop him, and require allies to do so," he ended on, leaving his path clear. He was definitely hoping others would join him, and he didn't doubt some would. These are humans we are talking about, for the most part. Even Thel knows they like to do the right thing, at any cost.

Attachments

• thel vadam head.jpg
    thel vadam head.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 2 katar, 6 throwing knives, 1 Bowie knife, 1 Glock .45, and a M16A3.
    Currency: 2300
    Power: Light Control
    Mood: Powerful, empathetic
    Condition: Minor head injury (healing)
    Shilo pulled her gun back, seeing the futility of her shooting before Klaus even spoke. When he did, she holstered her firearm and turned her attention toward him. An eyebrow raised, she thought about it. The ghost had possessed Yuuki, who was using a power they couldn’t really fight very easily, and was about the blow up the base with them inside. No matter how much the group wanted to do something, there really wasn’t much to be done. Surrendering the leaders of Libra did seem like the best option. It may have looked like a loss, but...maybe it wasn’t as big of one as it may have seemed. Libra still had people who could lead, herself, Woods, All-Might, and others as well. Between them, they could make something of Libra. “They’re saving us.” Shilo shot a glance at Frank. I don’t like it either, but it’s the best way. She thought, hoping he heard her. Everyone had been trying to figure out how to kill a ghost, the plans they had wouldn’t work, even her scramble to make them work better would have only held Bluey off for a little bit longer than handing over a single body. Out of all the paths laid in front of them, this one was the one that worked the best. Sure, she didn’t feel great about it, but Shilo lived by a code that stated that the utilitarian answer was always the best answer.

Shilo stepped forward to address Yomiel. “Thank you for finding a compromise. I hope it works as well as it seems it will." Shilo, who hadn’t cared about the water in the first place, cared even less about it’s mysterious departure. “I also hope that you get to live out the rest of your undead existence in peace.” She turned her gaze to Kira. “Both of you.” The assassin watched the interaction between the two ghosts in silence. It wasn’t her place to say anything there.

As the three Libra leaders started to walk forward, Shilo watched. She imagined it was harder for them than it was for most. Personally, she didn’t know them well enough to really care. But she could empathize with them; being leaders, sacrificing themselves, leaving the thing they believed most in. Shilo watched as Yomiel started his work, silently taking in the scene. Her emotions were unreadable, and only one thought ran through her head: They have served the Team, their Code upheld.

Silence seemed to fill the air around Shilo. There wasn’t really anything to say. A memory flashed before her eyes. She’d been in this position before. Little to no training, having to learn along the way more or less. Her eyes closed as the memory of killing her mentor, Andrew Kaloh, played vividly in her mind’s eye. When she opened her eyes again, she turned to Frank, knowing that he might have seen everything that had gone on within her mind. The katar hidden under her sleeve, his good-bye, the stares of her Team -- filled with fear -- at how easily she had taken his life. She took a breath and opened her mouth to speak. “Alright-,” she was cut off, her gaze shifting to Kobayashi as her voice cut in over the Team 73 Leader’s. Well, she wasn’t the only one who knew what to do it seemed. Good.

Shilo stepped toward the woman. “I’ll stay with you. It’s most likely the best course of action.” Her gaze ran across the other members as they decided what to do, eyes lingering on Frank Woods the longest. The raven haired woman’s attention shifted back to Kobayashi as she started to break down. Okay, maybe she couldn’t handle this as well as the assassin originally thought. She sighed. “Look, I understand how this must look. We’ve only been here for a short while, the people we considered our leaders are gone. But that doesn’t mean we break.” Her tone was gentle, yet firm. Comforting, but still had strength. Maybe strength that others could latch on to. “They left us their databases, they left us their weapons, and they did teach us more about this place in two days than we could have learned on our own. We are all capable beings, that doesn’t have to stop now. Yes, today was a loss. And I know you don’t want to hear this now, but good did come out of it. We aren’t going to be tracked down as easily. Bluey thinks we’re gone. Pack up, mourn your losses, and let’s move out. I’m sure there’s another place for us to stay somewhere. If anything, we can find a rendezvous point, split up to search, and meet up again at the end of the day to discuss the next best course of action. But for now, we try to be the Libra that they tried to create in the past two days, and keep moving forward.”

Last edited:
VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
g.png
Inventory: Thompson Submachine Gun, Glock 17, A Butterfly Knife and some kind of Spellbook
With: ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Vincent Bari and marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi)
Vitan was shocked with her jaw hanging low, scrolling her eyes to take a look around the place just to see a total mess, especially that lady with the glasses, she looks laughably sorrow crying all over the place, hope she manages to recover from whatever she's going trough. Vitan spits on the floor and wipes her mouth using her sleeve at the pathetic sight, trying to act like this didn't faze her, sure we got relentlessly attacked and the only place we could call home in this city got destroyed to shit but that's nothing to have a mental breakdown over, but now she wondered, is this the end for Libra?
"Guys, mind telling me what just happened while I was gone?" Vitan rubbed her cheek, asking the others in the destroyed headquarters, staring at the pathetic display and now that the headquarters is absolutely wrecked, where is she suppose to sleep? Let her guess, the leaders got fucked too because they seem to be nowhere in sight, what a fucking disaster this is! Needless to say, Vitan is more pissed off than sad, really. She just stayed here because she had nowhere to go and now it's gone, what does she do now?

"Seems like the building isn't the only trash around here. Don't tell me you actually live with these people? We'd be better off holing up someplace else."

Vitan shot a glare at Vincent with an irritated look on her face. "Well tough guy, where do you think we can crash?"​

Last edited:
As the three founders of Libra were killed and subsequently driven off, Midoriya couldn’t help but tear up at the sight. It was just like when Kacchan had been kidnapped by the League of Villains. Then, he was powerless to stop his friend from being captured, and now here he was, watching as the three men (well two technically) were killed. As Zapp turned to him and spoke one last time, Midoriya clenched his fists and glared up at him with a determined look, the tears still stinging his eyes as he stared at Zapp.

355e6db61011c9227eec1e35b45a02cd07efdf6fr1-500-282_hq.gif

“Yes, sir! I will!” He shouted in his best attempt to sound strong, despite the situation he was in. It was a hero’s job to protect the innocent, yet as those bodies crumpled to the ground lifelessly, all Midoriya could do was since at the sight. All he wanted to do was break down right here. Break down and start crying, screaming, though as he looked over to All Might, his idol, and how weakened he was... the sight alone was almost too much for young Midoriya to bear. Not only that, but Miss Kobayashi was in an arguably worse state as All Might as she soon began breaking down. All Midoriya wanted to do was join them.

He wanted to cry, scream, and do just about everything else under the son, and yet... he didn’t. Instead, as Kobayashi spoke, Midoriya stood tall over her, the tears still stinging his ocular organs as he looked to the utterly defeated group of individuals.

9bfc40f804ed2315e660d7d84e8ace49.gif

“That’s not true, Miss Kobayashi! W-we can’t look at the negative aspects of things! It’s a tragedy that they gave up their lives, but they did it to save us! And that’s what a true hero does! They gladly lay down their lives to save innocents, no matter the cost!” Midoriya exclaimed, though as he said this he peered down at the ground, two single strands of tears beginning to roll down his cheek. “They made their choice, and even though I’m sure there’s more we could have done, we didn’t! We were all scared, tired, and anxious, including myself...” Midoriya then glanced back up towards the group, a fierce look of determination in his eye as he wiped away the remaining tears with his arm.

18a42d3c753f1470d4d140f7a423a2adf9b2516b_hq.gif

“But just because we lost doesn’t mean we give up! We have to keep pushing beyond our limits to be better every day! And that includes the hard times like this!” Midoriya then glanced down to the battered and beaten All Might as he continued speaking. “A great hero once told me that I could become a hero just like him, even though it seemed impossible! That even in the toughest of times we have to remain strong, because that’s what it means to go Beyond Plus Ultra! It means that even when you suffer great loss like this, you have to keep your chin up face the world with a smile so the one’s who aren’t able to protect themselves can rest easy. And even when things seemed impossible, even when it felt like the whole world would against him, that Hero would always smile to the world and tell them,

‘Fear Not, Because I Am Here!'

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122 @whoever

Yuuki Yoshida
Equipment:
None
Powers:
Deep Purple

Interactions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Yuuki blinked at this girl who had come up to him, asking if she could tag along. Honestly, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to say to her. Most of the girls at school tended to avoid him on account of his general bad attitude, not to mention that one thing he did a couple of years back... He was kind of used to be around flirty types of girls, Jotaro had to deal with them every day when they would walk to and from school. The thing with that was, they never talked to him, although he had heard them whisper about how he was hanging out with Jotaro every now and then.

Caught in an awkward situation, Yuuki sighed and kept on walking. "Yeah, sure, do whatever you want. If I have to take care of you the whole time though, I'm leaving you behind... Bitch..." He wasn't too sure why he added that bitch part. Jotaro would always yell at girls and call them that, but they seemed to love him more for it. Not that he was trying to get her to like him, obviously...

"Just come on, you can tell me about this idea of yours while we walk. Your idea better involve having a place to stay for the night."

60383777.jpg
Vincent Bari
Equipment:
Cobalt Blue Spellbook
Powers:
The First Spell; Zonisu
Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

Bari scoffed, putting on a conceited act, but in reality, he had no idea where they were going to stay the night.
"The hell if I know, I don't care about the 'where' I only care about the 'now'. What I do know is I'd rather not bunk up with a bunch of weaklings. Let's just go find a house and make ourselves welcome. If there just so happens to be people staying there, we can use that spellbook you love so much."
Bari grinned devilishly at Vitan, obviously enjoying the idea of having to rough people up.
"And what could anyone do about it? As long as we stick together there's no stopping us! We only have one of many spells, but we're probably the strongest people in this city already!"

He was really trying to hype Vitan up for what was to come. She seemed like the type who enjoyed having power over people, no matter how little or insignificant it really was. Without consulting her, Bari just started walking in a random direction towards the city, just expecting her to follow him no questions asked.
"Come on, I figure we've got a long walk ahead of us and there's a lot more I have to tell you about me and that spellbook if you're going to last a minute in my world."

• Pallet.jpg

~Pallet Glacemen~
    Inventory: Folia Auream (A golden knife)
    Currency: 1000
    Power: Elemental control over fire and water, healing, and Demon form
    Mood: Ambitious, excited, slightly annoyed
    Condition: Healthy
    Pallet offered her normal kind and innocent smile. Though her attitude came off as flirty, it could have easily come off as overly nice as well. It was up to him to decide how he wanted to take it though. As he started to walk away, her face no longer in his line of sight, she rolled her eyes. And then he spoke… One of her eyebrows quirked. She hadn’t allowed Audun, someone she had found somewhat interesting, and someone who she thought higher than humans due to his Fallen status, talk to her that way. There was no way in the name of Hell she was going to let a human disrespect her so readily. So she laughed, something close to a giggle. “That’s really cute.” She stepped forward, her hand looping around Yuuki’s arm as she looked up at him with a smile on her face. “You think you could protect me? Really?" Now that sounded like flirtation, like what he had said had some how flattered her. She stepped in front of him, offering a genuine smile. “Because, you couldn’t.” Her tone changed, her entire demeanor changed. She still looked innocent and kind, but there was a hint of something more dangerous and aggressive about her now. In a flash she pinned Yuuki up against the wall. One hand was at his throat, the fingertips of her other hand digging into his stomach enough that it would hurt but not cause any damage. It was a threat that she could, easily, hurt him. “Even with your little purple smoke thing, you will never be stronger than the Demon hand crafted by King Lucifer. I’m not coming along so you can protect me. I’m coming along because I’m bored, and you looked less boring than them. Plus, you might actually be able to help me.” The entire time she spoke, she still held that innocent look, somehow making the threats that much more...well...threatening. The tone was soft and sweet, like a promise. But still menacing in just the right way to cause fear. “Anyway,” she backed away from him, brushing her white hair from her face as the dangerous air about her vanished and she smiled at him. “Let’s go, I want to see how quickly I can make this work.” She turned and started out of the former Libra base, not even checking to see if he was following, just assuming that he was.

“So, my idea is a four layered bar. A party roof, a classy lounge, a strip club, and a gambling ring.” As she spoke she used her hand to indicate four layers by slightly lowering her hand with each added on bar archetype. “I assumed a place this weird had to have a great building. Or at least willing people to build one.” She sighed, hoping that there was just the perfect building for the idea. “Anyway, I want to double it as an information hub. Where people who know the most about Millennium come to have fun. We’ll rub elbows with the most powerful in the city and within no time at all, you’ll have all the information you need to leave.” She turned on her toe, walking backwards to finally check if he was there and listening. “Sound good?”

• “It appears Libra base has been destroyed.”

Vega’s statement caused me to slow down to a stand still. Men and women past by me without a care in the world, unaware of my current plight. I shook my head. How? It was only moments ago that Vega warned me of an attack on the base. By ghosts of all things. Now he’s telling me that it’s destroyed?

I gestured, asking what happened. Vega didn’t knew the specifics, only that there were a number of survivors. However, he couldn’t detect where the leaders were. The chances of them being dead were… certain. I didn’t bother how Vega knew. To worsen the situation, the base was wrecked to the point where it couldn’t be used.

I brought Daisy closer to my chest. It comforted me, despite the guilt still screaming at my failure. My mind tossed it aside. What guilt? I knew of only rage, merciless combat, and hellish conditions. What even motivated me to fight alongside them? They fought against an enemy I had no grudge against. Yet many others joined regardless of the fact. Perhaps it was seeing people wanting to do good that drove me to join. Or perhaps it simply was anger that clouded me.

Heh, I knew why.

I walked towards Libra base. Vega didn’t say a word. The guilt burned away in the fires of anger. Daisy grabbed a paw around my index finger as if to comfort me. I would walk alongside the survivors and Hell would follow.

VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
acx.PNG
With: ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Vincent Bari)
"The hell if I know, I don't care about the 'where' I only care about the 'now'. What I do know is I'd rather not bunk up with a bunch of weaklings. Let's just go find a house and make ourselves welcome. If there just so happens to be people staying there, we can use that spellbook you love so much."

Oh come on, Vincent. Who do you think she is? Some kind of cruel dictator?? She's not going to do that! Vitan hugged the book tightly and shook her head, making a 'Tsk, Tsk, Tsk' noise with her tongue, maybe they'll just find some hotel laying around this large city, she has money to spare, she'd check but her hands are kind of occupied with the heavy spellbook she's holding over there but she thinks she has about 1000$, that's enough to live off to in this city, right? If not, guess she's going to have to find a job or maybe even do some dirty work herself and with Bari on her side, she can accomplish anything or so she thinks.

"And what could anyone do about it? As long as we stick together there's no stopping us! We only have one of many spells, but we're probably the strongest people in this city already!"

Alright, alright, she's convinced. Vitan smiled at her future of being the most powerful gal in this city with this weird clown demon thing, she can already feel the sweet sweet taste of being an awesome bounty hunter or just straight up unstoppable criminal, she would rub her hands together in a malicious way but she was carrying this damn heavy book so she just let a devious smile creep into her face instead, fantasizing about what she would do with this kind of spellbook and demon, even though she just knows one spell, rob banks maybe? She needed the money to indulge in her about to be fulfilled fantasies, fantasies which i'm not going to point out of course but before she could daydream any further, Vincent just started walking away, where the hell does he think he's going?

"Come on, I figure we've got a long walk ahead of us and there's a lot more I have to tell you about me and that spellbook if you're going to last a minute in my world."

"Alright then, tell me more about the book and whatever you are!" Vitan spoke, hopping towards Vincent with a smile, she can already see how notorious she'll be as a smooth criminal. . . Well, she'll probably be more destructive than 'smooth' but who cares it's a cool name, maybe she'll call herself that. "Also, are your muscles just for show or are you actually strong?"​

Last edited:
As soon as Toffee’s name was mentioned amongst the crowd, almost as if on cue, Rocket Raccoon strolled in through the door with his plasma rifle slung over his shoulder alongside Revy. Rocket had a rather dreary expression on his face, clearly having seen the deaths of his three friends, just as the others did. Ever since he had been pulled from his world and away from the Guardians, Rocket had been alone just as before. Hell, not even just as before since now he didn’t even have Groot with him. Klaus had taken him in after witnessing his proficiency in firearms and general tech firsthand, and after a while Rocket finally felt like he was having a family again. And then they had to be taken away from him as well.

“Toffee’s still a problem, and it looks like he’s making his move soon.” Rocket said as he pulled out a small, tablet like device and held it in his paws. He trudged on over to the nearby holographic projector and used a black cable to connect the tablet to the display. The screen flickered for a moment, and eventually a wide screen was displayed form the entire group to see. A video played, and the first thing to take note of was a certain brunette, whom some of you met what now felt like an eternity ago. Mabel Gleeful.

“Is this thing on..?” She asked as her face was placed ever so close to the camera, her usual mischievous grin stretched across her cheeks. Smiling, she stood back up and placed her hands firmly on her hips, cocking them to the side as she held out her hand and motioned towards the table beside her. The table itself had a black tarp laid over it, and it appeared to be hiding a box of some sorts. Her orange-haired partner, Roman Torchwick, stood on the other side of the wooden table. He had seemed to have healed since that little bullet shower that Mista had been kind enough to give him, the man leaning onto his cane with a smirk. “Hello, my kind-hearted, good samaritan friends! I do apologize for our short-lived dinner a few months ago. As the host, I take full responsibility for leaving on such short notice. However, to make it up to you, my… partner and I have been preparing a little fun fair for you. There will be games, cotton candy, and most importantly…” Roman grabbed the cloak and pulled it back, revealing someone who you all had thought was dead, or at least lost for good…

“Prizes!” Roman exclaimed, the Libra member known as Leonardo Watch sat in a cage, fallen to his knees and breathing heavily. He coughed heavily as he glanced upwards towards the duo, wincing and struggling to speak. He looked like he had been tortured heavily, various bruises and cuts grazing his entire body. His clothing was ripped, wrinkled, and all around looked like it just hadn’t been taken care of, or even washed since he went missing. Roman grinned as Leo shook profusely, the boy eventually looking up to the two and gritting his teeth.

“Y-you… nnngh.. you won’t win!” Leo spat out, clearly struggling to get the words out of his mouth as he spoke. Roman and Mabel both just chuckled simultaneously before Roman flicked open the top of his cane, causing a small red button to appear. He pressed it with his thumb, and suddenly a large electric shock rang throughout the cage. Leo convulsed and shook violently while letting out a loud shrill of a scream, all while Roman and Mabel kept grinning at the sight.

“As you can see, we’ve kept your prize alive and well for you!” Mabel exclaimed happily, a clear look of pure maligence behind her smile. She then held up a single finger. “However, we’ve yet to put the finishing touches on all of the festivities, and as such it would be rude to arrive now. So do us all a favor and wait until we can formally invite you all.” She grinned and walked over to the camera, her grin stretching farther and wider than what would be considered even humanly possible. She picked it up and held it above her head, zooming in so her face was once again the only thing visible. “After all, your friend’s life depends on it…”

With that, the video cut off and the display itself ended, causing Rocket to grab a hold of his tablet and yank it from the cable before putting it away.

“Well we’ve got to help him somehow! We can’t just leave him there!” Midoriya shouted from the front of the crowd. Rocket immediately cut him off.

“No. You heard what the crazy broad said. We even try to look for ‘em before they want us there, and he’s dead!” Rocket shouted, though unlike his normal snarky shouts, this one had a clear pain in its tone. “And… I can’t afford to lose another friend today…” He muttered under his breath.

“You do know that it’s a trap, right?” Asked another familiar voice that came from the back of the crowd. A certain pair of mercenaries that had been hired by Toffee way back when the first batch of people arrived casually strolled into the room, causing Rocket, Revy, and maybe even those who dealt with them before to aim their weapons at them. “Woah, woah, calm your tits. We ain’t gonna kill you.” Felix said as he held up his arms defensively and walked passed the crowd of former Libra members. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, we totally would if we were still getting paid, buuuuut…”

“But we’re not.” Locus interrupted in his usual cold and distant tone, the former UNSC soldier glaring upon all of you behind his helmet. “You all pose no threat to us or our operations. Likewise, we pose no threat to you.”

“Yeah, that’s great’n all, but how the hell didja get outta your cell in the first place?” Rocket asked. Despite all that had happened, he still had no intention of setting the two mercenaries free.

“That ghost freak that tried to kill all of you just now did. Said that he doesn’t want us in his new home or whatever.” Felix replied in just as much of a snarky tone. He then spun on a heel and turned around, jabbing his index finger upwards as he began to pace around everyone. “Now, at this point my partner and I would screw off and leave you sad saps to find new homes… but Toffee is our problem too!”

“What? He’s the one who hired you two jerkoffs in the first place. Why would he be your problem?” Rocket asked, confused.

“I’m glad you asked, my snarky anthropomorphic friend! You see, if the job had gone well, Toffee would have paid us more than enough to get outta this dump of a city before he inevitably took over. But then we didn’t win, meaning we won’t get paid, and to be quite honest, Locus and I aren’t too fond of dying or government rule, especially the dictatorial variety.”

“Okay, and what’s your point?”

“We’re going to aid you in killing Toffee.” Locus intervened. “But don’t think this makes us friends or allies. This is a temporary alliance at best, and then we go our separate ways.” Locus stated matter-of-factly.

“Well, you assholes have fun with that, ‘cuz I don’t give a shit if lizard breath kills ya or not.” Revy said as she shoved her hands down in her pockets and walked out the door.

“W-wait! You just can’t leave like that!” Deku shouted in protest, though it didn’t even garner a response from the gunslinger as she left the building and went off to a bar somewhere probably.

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Haz. Haz. Rhysie Rhysie GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack marc122 marc122 DapperDogman DapperDogman domisunique domisunique darkred darkred @literallywhoever​

Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location -
Former Libra Base | With - Many People | Condition - Second Wind

tumblr_pbvqsjfC8l1vbbkedo3_540.gif
All Might couldn’t help but stare up at Midoriya as he gave his little speech. Then, slowly, a gentle smile formed across his lips. He felt his heart swell with pride at how maturely the boy was handling things. Meanwhile, what was he doing? Sitting there feeling sorry for himself? His young successor was right; that wasn’t what a hero was supposed to do in a situation like this. No matter how terrible he felt, he had to keep his head held high. What they all needed right now more than anything was a leader, a symbol of strength to support them and prop them up in these dire times. He didn’t know if he deserved to be that after everything that had happened before, but at least he could try.

“You’re right, my boy… Once again, I must thank you. This is the second time now that you’ve saved me from my own pessimism,” he replied softly, letting out a grunt as he hefted himself back up to his full imposing seven-foot height. He seemed to sway unsteadily for a moment, feeling somewhat lightheaded from standing up so quickly in his current condition. Still, he stood tall and proud, determined to let that previous moment of weakness be the last one he ever showed the members of the decimated Libra organization.

Before much else could be done, he watched as Rocket made his way through the ruined room, apparently bringing news with him. He knew better than to question the rodent’s place in the group. After all, his employer and former teacher hadn’t looked much different than this creature, though thankfully Rocket didn’t seem as prone as Nezu was to long-winded lectures whenever he got the chance.

The old hero watched in stoic silence as the projected hologram played out. He barely kept from flinching at the sight of Mabel and Roman, an unwelcome reminder of his original sin in this world. Still, he tried his best to put that behind him and focus on the situation at hand. He remained quiet as the two former prisoners arrived, choosing to observe the exchange between everyone for a while. Finally, as his successor desperately called out to Revy to stay, he placed a grounding hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Let her go for now, young Midoriya. Give her time to think things over and process everything in her own time. I’m sure she’ll be back,” he assured softly before turning to the matter at hand. “And, for the record, I agree with our furry friend here – my apologies, I never actually got your name… In any case, rushing off into another battle while we’re all still exhausted and emotionally compromised will only serve to get more of us needlessly killed. Mabel won’t have anything to bargain with if she kills her prisoner, so it’s reasonable to assume that she won’t kill him for now. She apparently needs time to set up whatever it is she’s planning, which gives us time to plan as well.

“One of the reasons we were so overwhelmed the last time we faced her was that we were completely unprepared for her. Now, however, we at least have an idea of her powers and their limitations, and we can craft a strategy around that. She will doubtless have more resources at hand this time, which is where you two come in.”

At this point, All Might turned his intense blue gaze over towards Felix and Locus.

“If the two of you truly wish to strike back at Toffee, you’ll tell us everything you know about what he could have armed Mabel with for her little carnival. If we want to have any hope of putting a dent in them this time, we all need to work together as much as humanly possible.”

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Everyone Everyone -else)​

• Vhyjho having been cut by a sudden surrender was now just left looking about the room with... not a clue as to what to do. Honestly she was sort of confused how the entire situation just changed so quickly. She shook her head, and kicked at the floor, sighing as she said, "It's not fun when people die..." She then looked back up as she stretched, her left arm raised high above her head, seemingly having already moved on. She gazed across the room, looking for opportunities as she assumed Libra was officially gone. Spotting Pallet roughing up Yuuki a little prompted a small smile and some curiosity out of the woman... or... whatever she was.

Nonetheless Vhyjho went over, watching the event with some amusement but when Pallet left the base Vhyjho made a small effort to catch up to her and asked, "Hey, you mind if I come with you two? Libra seems... not even fucked just gone. With that in mind out of everyone else here I think you've got the right idea, and anyways, what you're saying sounds like there would be some fun to be had." With that the Plantlike woman followed along, waiting for an answer... She'd likely have tried to be more charming to Pallet if she had the slightest clue on how to charm her to begin with but sadly she didn't. She did figure however that she was a demons of sorts, mostly from chatter she'd picked up and just by that Pallet was probably one of the people closest in comparison to Vhyjho, or at least from her viewpoint. It would be intriguing to learn about some of the demon girl's experiences.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:

• I reached the remains of Libra base. A few still mourned the loss, faces covered by hands or simply staring blankly. Others moved on, giving encouraging speeches or wearing revenge. I felt nothing as I walked among the survivors. My eyes darted from each person. My gaze did linger on Assholes 1 and 2 when the base was first attacked, but they weren’t attacking anyone. Good, I didn’t have to leg it over to break limbs.

Seeing the wreckage did not send sorrow in overwhelming force over me. Only rage festered within. I blinked when that was the only emotion I felt. Pure rage. No sorrow nor a desire to consol the survivors. That would be for the best as my ability at handling emotions was shit. I balled my fists at the thought.

The raccoon from the training yard stumbled out the door with a shoulder alongside a woman. He wore a dreary expression. Yet he dragged himself over to a projector and turned it on. The face that materialized caused searing rage to blister inside of me.

Mabel Gleeful and Roman Torchwick. The thief looked healthier than the last time. It won’t last.

She blahed, blahed about some a half-assed apology for leaving last time. I began turning around until I heard Leo’s voice stammer out. I whipped back around just in time to see him electrocuted. A soft growl escaped through my clenched teeth. So they captured and tortured him. Now they were using him as bait. The shotgun shook in my hand. I smashed the urge to shot the hologram into the abyss. Waste of ammo. Save it for the demon whore.

A smile did spread across my face. Thankfully my visor hid it, but the thought of throwing her into Hell was pleasing. She would have to survive on my turf. But any portals to eternal damnation were shut. I huffed. Wonder what the demons were doing at the moment. Probably engaged in a mass orgy of celebration at my sudden disappearance.

After the message ended, most of everyone agreed to rescue Leo. I chuckled. Last time I only had a pistol. Now an A.I. backed me up alongside several weapons. Oh, Mable and Roman, be warned. Your days are numbered for the Doom Slayer approaches. Then the two assholes murdered my good mood faster than an Imp. Fleix pointed out the obvious it’s a trap. Gee, I wonder what gave that away. Was it the condescending message or Leo being electrocuted?

They then offered to help us. I raised an eyebrow at their explanation. So he was perfectly fine with dictatorial rule so long as he wasn’t living under it? I gave a series of angry space marine noises directed at them. It took several seconds before it cooled down to murderous glaring.

All Might spoke as well. He seemed rattled after seeing Mabel. Given the fact that he did join them, even if it was faked, it served as a reminder never to do it again. People attempted that before only to suffer unimaginable agony. Some even end joining the other side because they grew to love somone or became deluded with their ideals. Such people were put to the sword. However, All Might was regretful and so long he didn’t think about such a stunt again, he won’t have to suffer the bunny suit. I also noticed he had a kid with him. Didn’t know the relation, but it seemed friendly. Would be a shame if the kid saw the superhero wearing the suit.

“Well-observed points Mister All Might.” Vega said.”Mabel Gleeful has no doubt acquire more resources, but we as well. However, it’s up to each individual participant to utilize them to their utmost potential. Furthermore, it appears Mabel has a limit to her abilities. When her ally, Roman Torchwick, was incapacitated, she spent a portion of her energy to keep him alive. Combined with her own wounds and repeated attacks, she soon fled. While this is not proof, it does implies she has an energy limit. However, we do need to take into account that it may have increased since your last encounter.

Mabel also library uses telekinesis as her main attack and defense. That ability needs to be neutralized given how powerful it can be. Options include items that dampen or null magical energy, severe injury, or a powerful enough explosion to kill her instantly. More information is required for a true strategy, however.

There is also the fact Mabel appears to be a reality warper or illusionary user. Perhaps a form of teleportation or pocket dimension. Unfortunately, I am limited to the Doom Marine’s perspective and only saw limited use of those abilities so I cannot offer options to neutralize them.

Finally, Mabel has the ability to heal herself or her companion. I need not state the effects, but this can be used against her. Repeated wounds will drain her energy which will force her to flee or otherwise suffer a decrease in her combat effectiveness.

Moving onto her companion, Roman. I have noted several flickers of a barrier. There is insufficient information on it, but there appears to be no external fuel source. Three possibilities exist. Mabel casted a barrier spell on him, Roman has an item that grants a shield, or he is able to generate energy to protect against attacks. Whatever the source, it can be neutralized through repeated assault. Possible options include all attacks greater than the barrier’s damage absorption or if possible, nulling the source.

Roman is above peak human conditions. Several times he fought and hold his own against numerous opponents. As such, I believe Roman serves as the ‘Warrior’ to Mabel’s Mage. Separating him far enough away where neither can support one another would greatly decreased their combat effectiveness. If not possible to separate them however, Roman is the weaker of the two and thus only need one person to match him while the others focus on Mabel to overwhelm her. However, Leo must first be rescued prior to engagement otherwise we risk Mabel killing or fleeing with him.

Candidates include: The Doom Marine, All Might-” Vega listed off several others. He went on to include other information.

“My suggested course of action is to scout Mabel’s base if possible. One group will play her games while another severs the power supply to Leo’s cell and retrieve him. Once completed, we can either withdraw or engage.

If we are engaged, separating Mabel and Roman would be optimal. If not possible, a few members must distract or incapacitate him while the others focus on Mabel. But it is imperative that Leo be safely retrieved prior to any engagement.

Should we seek to end this conflict with Mabel and Roman once and for all, both must be thoroughly exhausted and binded with sufficient restraints if we wish to capture them Otherwise, both will need to be neutralized on the spot. It would be better if we can capture them as they may have intelligence involving Toffee’s plan. Once then, they may either be killed or kept under guard until Toffee has been dealt with.”

Last edited:

• thel vadam head.jpg
    [Thel 'Vadam]
    {Status: Healthy, punctured shoulder/minor shotgun wound to the stomach, full shields}
    {Equipment/Items: SRS99D-S2 AM, Type-1 Energy Sword, Type-51 Carbine, Type-25 DEP}
    {Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore }

As they talked with one another, the racoon from a while ago came back and said Toffee isn't done with the agents. He showed a video of one of Toffee's mercenaries, who Thel knows as Mable Gleeful. He was too busy with Antaeus and the Hydra to have met the woman, but she caused the others quite a bit of trouble. What surprised the Sangheili, though, was the appearance of Leonardo. He was previously thought killed by the aforementioned woman, but was apparently kept for interrogation. It wasn't just questions, either, considering the state of the agent. The rest of the video was Mabel telling them to wait until she formally invites them to show up to her trap. Much could be taken from this video, but before any thoughts could be processed, the two first mercs they met showed up again.

Thel was quick to take out his Carbine and aim it at the mouthier of the two, this time he was actually armed. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, they were not here to fight. Instead, they want to take out Toffee as well, and are willing to temporarily work with the former agents on doing so. The Sangheili wasn't too sure about it, he definitely can't trust them. The second Toffee gives them money to turn, they will. Not like they have much choice, though, the two would be very useful. Speaking of useful, though, along with the two mercs spoke an interface coming from a "Doom Marine's" suit. He went to explain the information they have on the two, which proved quite useful for 'Vadam.

Though rescuing Leonardo is important, they should also consider other ways of getting information on Toffee should Mabel and Roman prove too stubborn. Bluey is likely under the employ of Toffee, but 'Vadam needs to be sure. "Tell me," he started, addressing the mercs as others are doing, "what do you know of Jean-Paul Bluey? If he was hired by Toffee to send those ghosts after us, perhaps he can lead us to the lizard."

Yuuki Yoshida
Equipment:
None
Powers:
Deep Purple

Interactions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher domisunique domisunique

Yuuki was in a state of temporary shock after what Pallet had done to him. When she released him from her pin, Yuuki instinctively grabbed at his throat and stomach, wondering to himself how someone so frail looking could have done that to someone his size. He quickly regained his composure, however, which was something he didn't often have to do. "Christ, what the hell is your problem? It's not like I knew who you were before you came up to me. This is the first time we've spoken to each other since we've been stranded here." He blinked at her as she just started walking away, talking to him like she was expecting him to follow after all of that. Yuuki sighed and shook his head. "Good grief," he mumbled as he started walking after he nevertheless. Well, he wouldn't have to worry about her being deadweight at least.

Walking beside her, hands stuffed in his pockets, Yuuki listened quietly as the lady explained her idea for a bar that doubled as a place where they could get information about how to get home. It was weird, the last place Yuuki had expected to find himself working at was a club. He couldn't tell if it was a good idea to work with her on this or not, but given that she had at least had an idea as to what to do, he figured it would be better than sticking around with the everyone back at Libra. As far as he knew they were just going to stick around Millennium City and do the best they could to survive. With this plan, with Pallet's plan, Yuuki could see himself finding some way home sooner or later.

When she turned and walked backwards to ask him if he was in, Yuuki took one of his hands out of his pockets to rub the bridge of his nose. It was either do this and slowly but surely gather info on how to get home or sit and wait for something to happen with the others. And as much as Yuuki liked sitting around and doing nothing, he wanted to get home as soon as possible. Left with no further options, Yuuki let out yet another sigh and nodded his head. "Yeah, alright, I'm in. But as soon as I find a way home I'm dropping everything to pack my bags and go. Is that fine with you?"

Some other chick, that weird plant person had run up to them after eavesdropping to tell them she was interested in joining this little club of theirs. Yuuki waved his hand dismissively, not really caring if she came along or not. "I don't give a shit," Yuuki said rather bluntly. Whether or not this weird chick came with them or not was up to Pallet. He was more than happy to leave the decision making up to her since it was her idea and all.​

Woods, Sophitia, and even a hung-over Marcus, who had snuck into the party once he heard the commotion (and was unfortunate enough to see the deaths of his ex-leaders) were bystanders of the chaos starting to erupt between everyone. The trio obviously had conflicting feelings, and each one had something different to say about each action that the others took.

The Marine couldn't help but snarl angrily even with Shilo's words of reassurance in his mind. He was too distracted to catch the flashback to Saga's own personal sacrifice, visually obvious by the scowl that quickly grew on his face. He got even madder at the sight of the little cocky bitch girl who had abandoned the team midway through, having brought along some kind of idiot macho buddy along too.

"What the hell does it look like, little princess? Gee, there's nobody left to protect you except for your buff boyfriend, huh?" He shot daggers at Vitan and Vincent, but slung his Titus-6 over his shoulders anyways. He was pissed, but he didn't feel like wasting ammunition on "friendlies", even if they were pretty shitty friendlies.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher

The Athenian Greek, on the other hand, was more focused upon staying calm and collected- even if internally she couldn't help but feel a little fearful for their future. With the people who took her in dead, and the people who wanted their heads breathing down their necks, there wasn't much room for error now. She glanced from Emily to the two mercenaries, who had apparently defected. She didn't exactly trust them, but she had a feeling she and the others needed all the help they could get.

"I'm glad you're all with us, even if for a short time. But we need to move, like my friend said. Any place will be safer than here- even I know that."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

Finally, Marcus got to work as soon as he could, staggering over to the Talking Raccoon and pulling out his Smartphone despite the major headache and his unsteady hands- especially after those really sobering deaths he had just seen. He didn't know who the two people in the video were, but the third definitely looked in trouble. There was no way he'd just leave a friend in need without exploring his options beforehand

"If I can track down the source where this video came from, we'll be able to scout that area out in advance. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want to be hitting whoever those fools were on their own turf," The Dedsec expert explained himself, leaning forwards to support himself on a wall as he both tried to analyze where the footage came from and download it at the same time. If there was any minor details that he missed while watching it, he'd have time to go back and look over the footage.

Amidst the turmoil and confusion, an odd feeling was brewing amongst the members regardless of their thoughts on what just happened. The leaders sacrificed themselves to protect their crew, and yet… It all felt oddly unsatisfactory. Sadness and remorse was one feeling, yes, but unease and uncertainty was equally prominent even if some could care less.
Libra has officially disbanded, and regardless of whether the unit had felt obligated to “protect” Millennium as their leaders had wanted, everyone was now out of a home. What would they do now?

...As it turns out, they didn’t have to do anything. A familiar masked man walked in through the entrance, nonchalantly giving those nearby a short glance before passing by.

“As soon as I found out what happened, I came here. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t doing this out of some heart-filled kindness to you. I’ll help you out in a second, though- just have to clean up this mess.” Blackjack strolled over to the multiple monitors, lifting his mechanical wrist to his eyes and tapping away on some sort of display on it. He didn't pay anyone else attention, not seeming to care one bit that the Libra leaders had just been murdered in front of everyone else.

“First things first: We’re getting rid of any... incriminating data on all of us. Can’t have these ghosts ratting us out- Unlike your not-so-bright leaders, I don’t trust either of those clowns one bit.” He finished tapping away on his wristpad, which beeped softly before the lit-up computer screens immediately turned black. The machines around him hissed softly, emitting a little smoke as they overheated on the mercenary’s will and earning himself a frown from Marcus- I coulda copied all that, though!- but no comment.

“Nobody’ll be recovering anything from that any time soon.” The mercenary commented drily as he disappeared into his hideout via the elevator, which locked everyone out after he went in. A few minutes later, he emerged with a detonator in his hand. As soon as he had walked a few paces away, he pressed down on the trigger, resulting in a loud eruption below.

“I’ve got all I could evacuated- everything else'll be a smoldering pile of ash in a minute. Right now we need to get all of you out of here- I need to discuss some business opportunities with you all... And unless you want to turn into street urchins, it would benefit us all if you heeded me.” He gestured for everyone to follow outside, taking a couple furtive glances at his surroundings to make sure the group wasn’t being watched by anyone that could be a threat.

"And if I get the time, maybe- just maybe- I'll show you what you people can truly do if you found your potential. At least, everyone who investigated that arrow thing before those ghosts came looking for you."

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Rhysie Rhysie

273297.jpg
Vincent Bari
Equipment:
Cobalt Blue Spellbook
Powers:
The First Spell; Zonisu
Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Bari was more than willing to tell her all about the Mamodo World and about the battle he had roped her into, but then someone had to go running their mouth. The Mamodo stopped in his tracks as he heard one of the humans calling out him and Vitan. Slowly turning around, Bari glared at Woods with all the hate he could muster. "And just who the hell are you, old man? Are you looking to die or something? I'd be happy to oblige if you just asked nicely." He would've loved to run up to him and cave in his skull, but an idea had crept into his mind and a sharp-toothed smiled crept onto his face. Why should he get all the fun when he could get Vitan to assist him?

Bari looked at Vitan to see how she'd react to an insult like that, hoping she'd be fuming or even mildly annoyed by it. "Are you gonna just stand there and let that old geezer talk to you like that? You've got power now, someone as weak as him shouldn't be allowed to look down on you," whispered Bari to Vitan. He tapped the spellbook in Vitan's hands with his knuckles, reminding her once again of the power she quite literally held. All she'd have to do was open the book and say the word, the one word to activate the first spell and this guy would've been toast. Bari kept on whispering to Vitan, trying to tempt her into using the book again. "Come on, show these people who's boss. Once they see our power, they'll have to respect you. Hell, they might even fear us. Wouldn't that be nice? Just say the magic word and this guy won't get the chance to underestimate you again."

Everyone was distracted by Blackjack's little speech. It would be so easy to take him out while everyone was listening so intently. And if some of the others just so happened to get in the way, well, Bari wouldn't shed any tears for them. The whole time, Bari kept his eyes on Woods, knowing that the spell would activate as soon as she said 'Zonisu.' "They're all distracted human, it's now or never. Just say the word and everything you hate will become dust in the wind."

VITAN ARMERSTANNIE
Vitan without hoodie 2.PNG
With: ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Vincent Bari) ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Woods)
"What the hell does it look like, little princess? Gee, there's nobody left to protect you except for your buff boyfriend, huh?"

Vitan halted. sighing as the insult hit her at the back of the head hard, feeling her fury grow once again with her eyes closed, trying to calm herself down, trying not to attack since some fuck probably cares about this old, out of his prime shitbag, somebody in this stupid world they've been sucked into probably cares about this asshole but she can't help it feel that she wants to test the newly found spell on him, she has to know what kind of destruction it will bring to a living human being. She cracked a devious little smile on her face, turning around slowly while Vincent, lovely ol' Vincent threw an insult back at him, glad both of us had the same opinion on whatever this sad sack of shit is. The luckless Lassie doesn't even know this guy and she already hates him.

"Are you gonna just stand there and let that old geezer talk to you like that? You've got power now, someone as weak as him shouldn't be allowed to look down on you, Come on, show these people who's boss. Once they see our power, they'll have to respect you. Hell, they might even fear us. Wouldn't that be nice? Just say the magic word and this guy won't get the chance to underestimate you again. "

Vitan is starting to like this clown, great minds like theirs think alike I suppose. Vitan clearly had no intention of letting this guy go over a petty insult, she almost always attacks when insulted even if she has no chance of winning, she has to be strong and to let people know that she's not weak, forgiveness? That shit's for pussies. Vitan sees forgiveness as more of a pussy trait than an act of kindness, really. Everytime she asks for forgiveness its usually just to get out of sticky situations but asking HER for mercy does not work.

"They're all distracted human, it's now or never. Just say the word and everything you hate will become dust in the wind."

Seriously, Vitan likes the way this guy thinks. He understands her but she might get shit for this from all the former Libra members but who the fuck cares they're all useless to her now, she just stayed here because they gave her shelter but looks like the shelters fucking broke and gone, and they're pretty much strangers to her, she haven't even talked to any of them and she needs to get the approval of her newfound friend, Vincent. The luckless lassie might get shit for this but she opened the book and her grin widened, almost slasher-esque with sadistic thoughts filling her brain, she's only targeting the guy that insulted her, no hard feelings for the others. . .
9.png
"ZONISU!"

Last edited:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location -
Former Libra Base | With - Many People | Condition - Second Wind

View attachment 530894
All Might couldn’t help but stare up at Midoriya as he gave his little speech. Then, slowly, a gentle smile formed across his lips. He felt his heart swell with pride at how maturely the boy was handling things. Meanwhile, what was he doing? Sitting there feeling sorry for himself? His young successor was right; that wasn’t what a hero was supposed to do in a situation like this. No matter how terrible he felt, he had to keep his head held high. What they all needed right now more than anything was a leader, a symbol of strength to support them and prop them up in these dire times. He didn’t know if he deserved to be that after everything that had happened before, but at least he could try.

“You’re right, my boy… Once again, I must thank you. This is the second time now that you’ve saved me from my own pessimism,” he replied softly, letting out a grunt as he hefted himself back up to his full imposing seven-foot height. He seemed to sway unsteadily for a moment, feeling somewhat lightheaded from standing up so quickly in his current condition. Still, he stood tall and proud, determined to let that previous moment of weakness be the last one he ever showed the members of the decimated Libra organization.

Before much else could be done, he watched as Rocket made his way through the ruined room, apparently bringing news with him. He knew better than to question the rodent’s place in the group. After all, his employer and former teacher hadn’t looked much different than this creature, though thankfully Rocket didn’t seem as prone as Nezu was to long-winded lectures whenever he got the chance.

The old hero watched in stoic silence as the projected hologram played out. He barely kept from flinching at the sight of Mabel and Roman, an unwelcome reminder of his original sin in this world. Still, he tried his best to put that behind him and focus on the situation at hand. He remained quiet as the two former prisoners arrived, choosing to observe the exchange between everyone for a while. Finally, as his successor desperately called out to Revy to stay, he placed a grounding hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Let her go for now, young Midoriya. Give her time to think things over and process everything in her own time. I’m sure she’ll be back,” he assured softly before turning to the matter at hand. “And, for the record, I agree with our furry friend here – my apologies, I never actually got your name… In any case, rushing off into another battle while we’re all still exhausted and emotionally compromised will only serve to get more of us needlessly killed. Mabel won’t have anything to bargain with if she kills her prisoner, so it’s reasonable to assume that she won’t kill him for now. She apparently needs time to set up whatever it is she’s planning, which gives us time to plan as well.

“One of the reasons we were so overwhelmed the last time we faced her was that we were completely unprepared for her. Now, however, we at least have an idea of her powers and their limitations, and we can craft a strategy around that. She will doubtless have more resources at hand this time, which is where you two come in.”

At this point, All Might turned his intense blue gaze over towards Felix and Locus.

“If the two of you truly wish to strike back at Toffee, you’ll tell us everything you know about what he could have armed Mabel with for her little carnival. If we want to have any hope of putting a dent in them this time, we all need to work together as much as humanly possible.”

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Everyone Everyone -else)​
tumblr_pe1db7VeiU1xcq21po5_250.jpg

“Yeah... I hope so.” Midoriya muttered in response to All Might’s words. He did trust his words ninety-nine percent of the time, and it was best for him to remain hopeful if he wanted to be a Pro like his mentor.... though a lingering feeling told him that Revy wouldn’t be joining back with them any time soon. Rocket, meanwhile, didn’t seem to be paying too much attention to All Might’s words, instead focusing on collecting all his necessities for them to vacate the premises.

latest

“Fuck, hell if we know. Locus and I stayed away from those two nutjobs as much as we could.” Felix replied, his hands placed firmly on his hips as he glanced around the room and shook his head. “All I know from the... brief words I managed to overhear during our time under Toffee’s employment is that your little boy-scout won’t be the only hostage. Also, this was meant to be the final stand against you... well, I guess now ex-Libra folks, so expect to take on Toffee as well after you deal with the other two.”

• I reached the remains of Libra base. A few still mourned the loss, faces covered by hands or simply staring blankly. Others moved on, giving encouraging speeches or wearing revenge. I felt nothing as I walked among the survivors. My eyes darted from each person. My gaze did linger on Assholes 1 and 2 when the base was first attacked, but they weren’t attacking anyone. Good, I didn’t have to leg it over to break limbs.

Seeing the wreckage did not send sorrow in overwhelming force over me. Only rage festered within. I blinked when that was the only emotion I felt. Pure rage. No sorrow nor a desire to consol the survivors. That would be for the best as my ability at handling emotions was shit. I balled my fists at the thought.

The raccoon from the training yard stumbled out the door with a shoulder alongside a woman. He wore a dreary expression. Yet he dragged himself over to a projector and turned it on. The face that materialized caused searing rage to blister inside of me.

Mabel Gleeful and Roman Torchwick. The thief looked healthier than the last time. It won’t last.

She blahed, blahed about some a half-assed apology for leaving last time. I began turning around until I heard Leo’s voice stammer out. I whipped back around just in time to see him electrocuted. A soft growl escaped through my clenched teeth. So they captured and tortured him. Now they were using him as bait. The shotgun shook in my hand. I smashed the urge to shot the hologram into the abyss. Waste of ammo. Save it for the demon whore.

A smile did spread across my face. Thankfully my visor hid it, but the thought of throwing her into Hell was pleasing. She would have to survive on my turf. But any portals to eternal damnation were shut. I huffed. Wonder what the demons were doing at the moment. Probably engaged in a mass orgy of celebration at my sudden disappearance.

After the message ended, most of everyone agreed to rescue Leo. I chuckled. Last time I only had a pistol. Now an A.I. backed me up alongside several weapons. Oh, Mable and Roman, be warned. Your days are numbered for the Doom Slayer approaches. Then the two assholes murdered my good mood faster than an Imp. Fleix pointed out the obvious it’s a trap. Gee, I wonder what gave that away. Was it the condescending message or Leo being electrocuted?

They then offered to help us. I raised an eyebrow at their explanation. So he was perfectly fine with dictatorial rule so long as he wasn’t living under it? I gave a series of angry space marine noises directed at them. It took several seconds before it cooled down to murderous glaring.

All Might spoke as well. He seemed rattled after seeing Mabel. Given the fact that he did join them, even if it was faked, it served as a reminder never to do it again. People attempted that before only to suffer unimaginable agony. Some even end joining the other side because they grew to love somone or became deluded with their ideals. Such people were put to the sword. However, All Might was regretful and so long he didn’t think about such a stunt again, he won’t have to suffer the bunny suit. I also noticed he had a kid with him. Didn’t know the relation, but it seemed friendly. Would be a shame if the kid saw the superhero wearing the suit.

“Well-observed points All Might.” Vega said.”Mabel Gleeful has no doubt acquire more resources, but we as well. However, it’s up to each individual participant to utilize them to their utmost potential. Furthermore, it appears Mabel has a limit to her abilities. When her ally, Roman Torchwick, was incapacitated, she spent a portion of her energy to keep him alive. Combined with her own wounds and repeated attacks, she soon fled. While this is not proof, it does implies she has an energy limit. However, we do need to take into account that it may have increased since your last encounter.

Mabel also library uses telekinesis as her main attack and defense. That ability needs to be neutralized given how powerful it can be. Options include items that dampen or null magical energy, severe injury, or a powerful enough explosion to kill her instantly. More information is required for a true strategy, however.

There is also the fact Mabel appears to be a reality warper or illusionary user. Perhaps a form of teleportation or pocket dimension. Unfortunately, I am limited to the Doom Marine’s perspective and only saw limited use of those abilities so I cannot offer options to neutralize them.

Finally, Mabel has the ability to heal herself or her companion. I need not state the effects, but this can be used against her. Repeated wounds will drain her energy which will force her to flee or otherwise suffer a decrease in her combat effectiveness.

Moving onto her companion, Roman. I have noted several flickers of a barrier. There is insufficient information on it, but there appears to be no external fuel source. Three possibilities exist. Mabel casted a barrier spell on him, Roman has an item that grants a shield, or he is able to generate energy to protect against attacks. Whatever the source, it can be neutralized through repeated assault. Possible options include all attacks greater than the barrier’s damage absorption or if possible, nulling the source.

Roman is above peak human conditions. Several times he fought and hold his own against numerous opponents. As such, I believe Roman serves as the ‘Warrior’ to Mabel’s Mage. Separating him far enough away where neither can support one another would greatly decreased their combat effectiveness. If not possible to separate them however, Roman is the weaker of the two and thus only need one person to match him while the others focus on Mabel to overwhelm her. However, Leo must first be rescued prior to engagement otherwise we risk Mabel killing or fleeing with him.

Candidates include: The Doom Marine, All Might-” Vega listed off several others. He went on to include other information.

“My suggested course of action is to scout Mabel’s base if possible. One group will play her games while another severs the power supply to Leo’s cell and retrieve him. Once completed, we can either withdraw or engage.

If we are engaged, separating Mabel and Roman would be optimal. If not possible, a few members must distract or incapacitate him while the others focus on Mabel. But it is imperative that Leo be safely retrieved prior to any engagement.

Should we seek to end this conflict with Mabel and Roman once and for all, both must be thoroughly exhausted and binded with sufficient restraints if we wish to capture them Otherwise, both will need to be neutralized on the spot. It would be better if we can capture them as they may have intelligence involving Toffee’s plan. Once then, they may either be killed or kept under guard until Toffee has been dealt with.”

latest

“Your plan is good, however, there is one fatal flaw.” Locus responded to Doomguy once he finished speaking. “If I remember correctly, Leo will be closely guarded by a magic barrier cast by Toffee himself. One thing that I managed to uncover is that he’s building a portal of some sorts, and that Midna girl you all encountered was the key to unlocking it, as she was the only one who’s power was great enough to rival Toffee’s. With this in mind, Toffee harnessed her power and used it to power his portal, and then kept her in captivity. Felix and I had been the ones to capture her and bring her to Toffee, before she was placed in the care of Mabel and Roman. Once they fled, Midna was freed, only to be captured once more when Toffee attacked the cops at the bank.

Likewise, without Midna, you all won’t be getting very far even if you do manage to defeat Mabel and Roman. Assuming that Toffee is entering the final stages of his plan, Midna is being held somewhere away from Toffee, Mabel, and Roman, to avoid any possible... complications. With this knowledge, I propose my own plan:

When Mabel and Roman are ready to launch their assault, one team will go into the circus and keep Roman and Mabel occupied with Felix. I will lead the other team to rescue Midna, as I was made aware of all of the buildings Toffee had occupied. Only two have yet to be used, so when Mabel and Roman reveal themselves it will be easier to narrow down her location.”

• View attachment 531127
    [Thel 'Vadam]
    {Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore }

As they talked with one another, the racoon from a while ago came back and said Toffee isn't done with the agents. He showed a video of one of Toffee's mercenaries, who Thel knows as Mable Gleeful. He was too busy with Antaeus and the Hydra to have met the woman, but she caused the others quite a bit of trouble. What surprised the Sangheili, though, was the appearance of Leonardo. He was previously thought killed by the aforementioned woman, but was apparently kept for interrogation. It wasn't just questions, either, considering the state of the agent. The rest of the video was Mabel telling them to wait until she formally invites them to show up to her trap. Much could be taken from this video, but before any thoughts could be processed, the two first mercs they met showed up again.

Thel was quick to take out his Carbine and aim it at the mouthier of the two, this time he was actually armed. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, they were not here to fight. Instead, they want to take out Toffee as well, and are willing to temporarily work with the former agents on doing so. The Sangheili wasn't too sure about it, he definitely can't trust them. The second Toffee gives them money to turn, they will. Not like they have much choice, though, the two would be very useful. Speaking of useful, though, along with the two mercs spoke an interface coming from a "Doom Marine's" suit. He went to explain the information they have on the two, which proved quite useful for 'Vadam.

Though rescuing Leonardo is important, they should also consider other ways of getting information on Toffee should Mabel and Roman prove too stubborn. Bluey is likely under the employ of Toffee, but 'Vadam needs to be sure. "Tell me," he started, addressing the mercs as others are doing, "what do you know of Jean-Paul Bluey? If he was hired by Toffee to send those ghosts after us, perhaps he can lead us to the lizard."
“The mayoral candidate? Nothing much, aside from the fact that he’s an annoying prick.” Felix snarked once more in response to the alien, before smirking behind his helmet. “You guys must’ve reeeeeeeally fucked up badly if he wants you dead.”

...oh and Locus didn’t even reply to Emily. Either because he didn’t hear her, or he didn’t care.

Ouch.​
Woods, Sophitia, and even a hung-over Marcus, who had snuck into the party once he heard the commotion (and was unfortunate enough to see the deaths of his ex-leaders) were bystanders of the chaos starting to erupt between everyone. The trio obviously had conflicting feelings, and each one had something different to say about each action that the others took.

The Marine couldn't help but snarl angrily even with Shilo's words of reassurance in his mind. He was too distracted to catch the flashback to Saga's own personal sacrifice, visually obvious by the scowl that quickly grew on his face. He got even madder at the sight of the little cocky bitch girl who had abandoned the team midway through, having brought along some kind of idiot macho buddy along too.

"What the hell does it look like, little princess? Gee, there's nobody left to protect you except for your buff boyfriend, huh?" He shot daggers at Vitan and Vincent, but slung his Titus-6 over his shoulders anyways. He was pissed, but he didn't feel like wasting ammunition on "friendlies", even if they were pretty shitty friendlies.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher

The Athenian Greek, on the other hand, was more focused upon staying calm and collected- even if internally she couldn't help but feel a little fearful for their future. With the people who took her in dead, and the people who wanted their heads breathing down their necks, there wasn't much room for error now. She glanced from Emily to the two mercenaries, who had apparently defected. She didn't exactly trust them, but she had a feeling she and the others needed all the help they could get.

"I'm glad you're all with us, even if for a short time. But we need to move, like my friend said. Any place will be safer than here- even I know that."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

Finally, Marcus got to work as soon as he could, staggering over to the Talking Raccoon and pulling out his Smartphone despite the major headache and his unsteady hands- especially after those really sobering deaths he had just seen. He didn't know who the two people in the video were, but the third definitely looked in trouble. There was no way he'd just leave a friend in need without exploring his options beforehand

"If I can track down the source where this video came from, we'll be able to scout that area out in advance. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want to be hitting whoever those fools were on their own turf," The Dedsec expert explained himself, leaning forwards to support himself on a wall as he both tried to analyze where the footage came from and download it at the same time. If there was any minor details that he missed while watching it, he'd have time to go back and look over the footage.

Amidst the turmoil and confusion, an odd feeling was brewing amongst the members regardless of their thoughts on what just happened. The leaders sacrificed themselves to protect their crew, and yet… It all felt oddly unsatisfactory. Sadness and remorse was one feeling, yes, but unease and uncertainty was equally prominent even if some could care less.
Libra has officially disbanded, and regardless of whether the unit had felt obligated to “protect” Millennium as their leaders had wanted, everyone was now out of a home. What would they do now?

...As it turns out, they didn’t have to do anything. A familiar masked man walked in through the entrance, nonchalantly giving those nearby a short glance before passing by.

“As soon as I found out what happened, I came here. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t doing this out of some heart-filled kindness to you. I’ll help you out in a second, though- just have to clean up this mess.” Blackjack strolled over to the multiple monitors, lifting his mechanical wrist to his eyes and tapping away on some sort of display on it. He didn't pay anyone else attention, not seeming to care one bit that the Libra leaders had just been murdered in front of everyone else.

“First things first: We’re getting rid of any... incriminating data on all of us. Can’t have these ghosts ratting us out- Unlike your not-so-bright leaders, I don’t trust either of those clowns one bit.” He finished tapping away on his wristpad, which beeped softly before the lit-up computer screens immediately turned black. The machines around him hissed softly, emitting a little smoke as they overheated on the mercenary’s will and earning himself a frown from Marcus- I coulda copied all that, though!- but no comment.

“Nobody’ll be recovering anything from that any time soon.” The mercenary commented drily as he disappeared into his hideout via the elevator, which locked everyone out after he went in. A few minutes later, he emerged with a detonator in his hand. As soon as he had walked a few paces away, he pressed down on the trigger, resulting in a loud eruption below.

“I’ve got all I could evacuated- everything else'll be a smoldering pile of ash in a minute. Right now we need to get all of you out of here- I need to discuss some business opportunities with you all... And unless you want to turn into street urchins, it would benefit us all if you heeded me.” He gestured for everyone to follow outside, taking a couple furtive glances at his surroundings to make sure the group wasn’t being watched by anyone that could be a threat.

"And if I get the time, maybe- just maybe- I'll show you what you people can truly do if you found your potential. At least, everyone who investigated that arrow thing before those ghosts came looking for you."

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Rhysie Rhysie
tumblr_pc8p3kEmQG1xvou69o4_250.jpg

“Yeah, you’re right. Relocating as soon as possible would be our best move before heading after Bluey or Toffee.” Midoriya agreed, nodding in response.

tumblr_inline_p7joyaJKHv1rajyjv_100.png

“Good call,” Rocket said as he looked up to Marcus, still shuffling through his things in the meantime. Just don’t be a dumbass by gettin’ caught, yeah? Try and be... y’know, discreet.Rocket said, snarling as Blackjack strolled in and began burning all
of their most sensitive data.

tumblr_inline_p7joy73zvH1rajyjv_100.png

“...you’re lucky I made backups of all that...”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham jigglesworth jigglesworth

Reynauld
Equipment: Damaged Suit of Armor, Damaged Longsword, Favor of the Light, Holy Water, inactive Stand
Condition: Wounded Leg
Stress: 22/200 (+12 from watching the Libra leaders die)

Reynauld watched in horror as everything... happened.
Yuuki becoming possessed. Yomiel making a run for it. Ending with the deaths of Rodimus, Zapp, and Klaus-the Libra leaders.
And Reynauld found that he could do absolutely nothing. He tried to give chase, but his armor bogged the crusader down. Ludwig suffered the same problem in that the eldritch slayer's armor was just heavy enough to weigh down the slayer, and both could only watch as events unfolded.
"Light, give me strength to stand tall in this day..."
Reynauld stared at the ground, ashamed that he could do nothing. His entire life had revolved around defending the people, and now...
Some of his comrades appeared to be gathering, discussing a next course of action? Some hope reentered the crusader's heart as he walked to the group to listen to what they had to say. Perhaps the Light would shine through in this dark time.
Reynauld heard the familiar metallic clanking as Ludwig, clearly as intrigued as Reynauld, walked on over. Dismas appeared to be approaching as well, with what was clearly a stunned look.

Dismas' stress: 43/200

Reynauld's stress: 22/200, Wounded Leg

Ludwig's stress: 21/100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back