Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

• Vaughn seemed to be somewhat relaxed when this Connor spoke on the same language. After he realised how stupid he might've sounded, he just let out a faint chuckle in response to the Android. The accountant reached out, gently squeezing his palm. Although he was a robot, his hand surely felt real. After a few seconds of awkward handshaking, Vaughn retracted his hand, wiping his palm into his fancy suit.
    “So, Connor. What kind of 'android' are you? What do you do?” - asked the Hyperion in a lower but friendly tone. He seemed to show interest in anything relating to computer. Connor's question, “...where are we?” was similar to Vaughn's, thus he shifted his gaze to Rhys, awaiting an answer.

• Emile A-239 Location=Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Confused/Angry/Ready for Combat
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Shields= 100%

Interaction "Under the God Emperor's holy crusade, and captain of the O so holy DeathWatch, I order you to step downs Warrant Officer, I to see this abomination as something I would wish to purge, but I have assessed we aren't at home, rules have changed. We will need all the firepower we can muster if we are to return."

A man in a huge suit of armor walked up to them where Emile was facing off the hingehead. Who the hell was this guy? He speaking just like those crazy Covenant Zealots about their holy war and purging the humans. This guy was crazy, and Emile wasn't about let this religious fanatic boss him around. However, he did have a slight point about the rules changing, and about getting some more firepower before going to kill this Elite. That would be a great plan if there was a large group of those damn aliens, but with a single one, it's better to take him out right here and right now. "His species slaughtered billions of humans in the name of their so called crusade for their gods. I don't intend on giving him a chance to do it here."

"Hey, Warrant Officer, do you have a problem with squids?"

The Spartan spared a glance to the new target who decided to get involved. There were way too many people here that didn't want to kill the Elite. What was up with that? The woman who had a problem with him insulting the Elite was just off somehow. He gave a second glance just to make sure that he was seeing things right. Her eyes were just...off. Like an alien of sorts, and her hair...It wasn't hair...It was some kind of tentacle! This was definitely getting weirder and weirder by the moment. The Spartan didn't bother paying her any heed...at least until she would show signs of aggression.

"Do not play the fool, Spartan, we are in unfamiliar territory. The human is right, fighting will not lead to any good will with the city."

"And give you a chance to glass the city? Try harder, hingehead!" But when as a hingehead ever tried deception? As evil as they were, they would never resort to using wordplay to defeat others. In every single case Emile had met an Elite, they always chose to directly kill him, without so much as speaking at times. There was no room for deception in the way they fight, and they fought to the death. That could mean two things. One, some crazy junk happened while he was out, or this hingehead came from another universe. "Give me a damn good reason to trust you, Sangheili scum!"

Notes Interacting With: Zerulu Zerulu (Vonyish) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Thel Vadam)
    Mentioned: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Marie)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

05A1B845-6B70-4181-9013-354FD1A19D68.jpeg

Lt. John Dunbar

Abilities: N/A except Lt of the Union army
Marksman

Weapon so far: Springfield Model 1861

Interacting with Haz. Haz. June Verles June Verles

marc122 marc122 Centurion_ Centurion_

“Right, I am torn from my duty at the fort but I doubt the others will miss me much.”

The man nodded and turned toward the others “All apologies, I don’t think we’ve met completely. Captain Cyrus has already introduced me by name.”

He was more calm once he had someone to talk to that was familiar but the more allies the better. The man nodded “As long as everyone can explain the more “modern” things, I think we’ll be ok.”​

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jak the Eco Warrior
Abilities: N/A so far
Weapons: Blaster-Yellow Mod

CD67CBFB-E9E6-473F-B5B9-530079D20440.jpeg

Interacting with: @ Rhysie fRick fRick doggodaily doggodaily

Jak looked over at the two humans and odd robot

“Hey, I’m interested in forming a group. Any of you up for action? The eco warrior would keep track of his things though.

He eyed Connor and shrugged. It wasn’t too odd seeing a talking advanced robot considering he’d seen just about everything and anything lately.

• tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso2_400.png
    RhysTrain Station

The business man was more focused on this "Oh, you are not an android? Oh well. I am model RK-800, nice to meet you." something Connor said about Rhys not being an android which in fact he isn't "Indeed, I am not an android. Good to meet you as well, RK800. Guess that I should address you as Connor, is that right?" Asked the human towards the android who was hosting a notorious fake smile and then answering something else about the Hyperion Worker's hobbies "Well then, I'm more of a data-miner, hence why the blue thing on my left eye and port on the side of my he-" That was an abrupt stop to abit of the convo since Vaughn was kinda in the way, the android introduced himself to the Accountant and still holding a fake smile, and then glancing back at me "May I ask, this looks much different than Detroit, where are we?" Sure must Rhys have an answer to that "I mean... by a response given which was Millennium Bank, but Helios knows where the hell that bank is, so I'm guessing that we are in Millennium City" but let that not be it. Vaughn had also shifted his gaze back to the salary man.... Weird, someone help this dude "Why is my bro suddenly shifting his gaze back at me, I mean sure he's my bro but why is he suddenly this weird?" [?] That got very weird....... very weird

Last edited:

• image.jpg
    Now knowing that Rodimus was telling the truth about this entire situation, she understood that there was little that she would be able to do to return to Lugnica at this moment in time. Neither did she have any other choice than to accept the Robot’s offer.
    “I will join this team and lead it to success until I can return to Lugnica and win the election.”

Looking over at the others in the small group that she was now a part of; she straightens her pose, preparing to address those near her.
    “Captain, Lieutenant I would gladly serve alongside the both of you. You would both do well as honorable soldiers under my name.”

Then also turning her attention to Kobayashi in a similar fashion to Cyrus she places her hands on her hips, looking down at her whilst smiling with pride.
    “Kobayashi, I sense great things from you. A man called Subaru once taught me that your spirit is a greater warrior than your fists.“
    “I look forward to what the future holds for us, we will hopefully tackle whatever this city throws at us with ease.”

thel vadam head.jpg
[Thel 'Vadam]
{Status: Healthy, shields recharged}
{Equipment: N/A}
{Armor/Clothing: Armor of the Arbiter}
{Abilities: N/A}
{Interactions: QizPizza QizPizza }

It seems reason is entering the head of the SPARTAN, as he now asks for why he should trust, and not kill, Thel. The alien thinks for a moment, exiting his defensive stance as a show of his own trust. "Other than the lack of orbital weaponry? Fine." He paused, thinking his next words over. "You must have died before it happened, but my people were betrayed by the Hierarchs, blinded by the religious ignorance of those we once revered. The Sangheili left, joining at humanity's side to fight the Covenant. I need not sympathy, Spartan, but I have no quarrel with you. Not anymore." Hopefully that will do it, for if it doesn't, a fight will ensue and they will probably be arrested. It's not as if they can take the SPARTAN in by force, though, if they can't even handle a few criminals around the city.

• Frank’s angry look grew even more frustrated as the tin can tried to pull rank. In a world where literally neither of their commands had any influence here, this arrogant bastard had the balls to pull off the I’m high and mighty because I‘ve got rank bullshit? The insults of “Gramps” and ‘Nam definitely got to him, too, as his face grew even darker than earlier.

“First of all, I don’t listen to some fried metal head who thinks a set of carved armor makes him look like a badass. Secondly, you’re fucking scared of one alien blowing a city up? Yeah, guess your shitty armor protects you a lot from your little fears.

“And third, you don’t have shit on me. Last time I checked, there wasn’t a ‘Warrant Officer’ wearing some Iron Man-wannabe armor in the CIA. You got a problem with me not listening to your airhead orders? That’s a damn shame, since to me you might as well be a dumbass civilian about to attract the local cops.” Woods glared daggers back at Emile, and even reached for his pistol holster instinctively. His expression didn’t change when he realized he still didn’t have a pistol or even a long gun- but God damn, how much he wanted to just wax this assclown standing in front of him. If he did so, the CIA could easily just erase the idiot’s records from files altogether- there wouldn’t be a Warrant Officer wearing armor serving the U.S. at all if Frank did choose to blast the steel clown with some bullets. He didn’t respond to the alien itself nor the other steel giant or the squid girl who jumped in, too- rather opting to seethe angrily at the prideful Spartan.

In response to the flurry of answers he received, Rodimus appeared equally as ecstatic as Klaus, which was to say 'likely contemplating suicide'. The (un)timely arrival of Ultima 4 Legacy made him firmly plant his fingers on his crest and shake his head in utter disbelief as he groaned out "I just said where we were like five minutes ago...". Despite being incredibly enthusiastic a moment previously, the Cybertronian's attitude seemed to have, in the same way that he morphed into a robot from his earlier form as a vehicle, transformed into absolute depression.

Rodimus Facepalm.png
"I don't get paid enough for this scrap..." He mumbled under his breath before his gaze was swept back once more by the menacing Hit.
Hit - "Why say you can't answer who your superior is, then follow up with them apparently being anonymous? It sounds to me like not even you know the full story. Give me one good reason why I should accept a deal from someone who contradicts themselves not even a minute after I meet them." This time, however, the machine seemed more annoyed than he was intimidated.
"Dude, the only good reason you need is 'not being homeless'. Judging by that attitude and the creepy clothes, your job back from wherever you came wasn't the most lawful, and I doubt that'll go over well with the dudes running this place. If you don't accept the offer, suit yourself. Let's see how long you last without it. If you do, then who knows - maybe you'll eventually meet 'them' face-to-face. Ironically, I haven't. Just a messenger, man. (Primus, I went from 'noble captain of the Lost Light' to 'depressed deliveryman' in the span of one damn job...)"
Lucario - "...If... this isn't a jail, then why can't we leave? Is there... no way out of here? If it's the meeting point for a bunch of different universes, there has to be an intentional exit somewhere in the city, right...?"
"You're being too paranoid at this point. If there is no way out (which I'm pretty sure there is), then I doubt it's intentionally designed to be that way. I do have ONE theory on what's going on, though. Y'know how, five minutes ago when I was being gobby as hell, I mentioned some timey-whimey thing that brought you in here? Well, uh..." The Cybertronian paused, becoming more and more uneasy as he discussed the topic.
"I don't think it was because you guys were special or anything. Kind of the opposite. I think Millennium as a whole was designed as some kind of safety net for the unlucky folk who get caught by this 'thing' that's been pulling you all out of your universes. This place might seem like a jail, but for all you know it could be the one thing that's saving your asses in the end. Again, that's just a theory. I'm no scientific wiz - we have Wheeljack for that - but I don't see any other reason why the higher-ups, whoever the hell they are, would make this place anyway."
In addition, despite making everyone around him feel sympathy or equal sorrow, Zack seemed to have just made Rodimus incredibly uncomfortable, who took on a look of guilt, confusion and simultaneous exhaustion. However, he quickly shrugged off the scene and returned to his sarcastic, quippy self.
The enormous scene caused by the hotheaded Spartan caused the Cybertronian to sigh in disbelief before reluctantly trudging into the crowd, making sure not to stomp on anyone as he leaned over to Emile and gently tapped him on the chest with his index finger, shoving him back a mere foot or two.
"Knock it off, I'm still talking." This too, however, was interrupted as the Transformer quickly snapped back to full height after hearing an Earth-shattering racket only inches behind where he stood and immediately turned to the crossroad where he observed an enormous car crash in progress. Though he instantly traced it back to Marcus after his weird technobabble and passing mention of 'hacking' and whatnot, he barely even lifted a finger or opened his mouth in the general direction of the hacker, simply shaking his head in agitation as he walked back to where he originally stood.
"Alright, since that calamity's blocking the roads, we're going to have to take a detour. Real funny, ha-ha. Absolute comedians, you guys." The Transformer sighed and beckoned the group, shuffling down the sidewalk as he mumbled some unkind things under his breath.
After a brief five minutes or so of walking, the gang eventually reached a clearing in the road where the Cybertronian casually wandered onto the asphalt and raised his finger up to what appeared to be an earpiece mounted on, well, his 'ear'.
"Got too many people to fit. Warp in the convoy!" He commanded, and not a moment later a brilliant flash of blue light materialized a crimson-red, futuristic trailer hitch, one of similar design to Rodimus himself. The machine stomped in front of it and returned back to his vehicle form, reversing into the enormous 'cavity' in the front of the attachment and plugging in snugly. Soon after, a ramp on the back of the trailer unfurled, leading to a dark tunnel within which quickly lit up a vibrant yellow.
"Don't keep me waiting. Take more than five minutes to get in and I'm leaving you all here!" Though it sounded like a joke, Rodimus's attitude implied otherwise. An 'otherwise' he would've likely been delighted to show.

1533867835358.png

CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Tales from the Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
fRick fRick as Vaughn (Tales from the Borderlands)
domisunique domisunique as Ultima 4 Legacy (OC)​

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
I looked towards Crusch just as she started speaking at me. To be honored by what appears to be a high-ranking official from a part of a web novel that I haven't even read yet just feels...satisfying. Not to mention that she also mentioned the name of the protagonist from Re Zero, and--oh, yes, yes yes! So she's indeed from that web novel series! I knew it! Anyway, qhat more can you get than getting to know your favorite characters in person? Alright, a possible magic user from that series and a few other people who could be good additions to our team, so far, this might be enough to ensure that we make it home without a casualty, although the problem is, how strong are those three anyway? ...Hang on, I'll set it aside for now, let me respond real quick. I then smile, before saying,

"I am honored to be with you, Crusch. Let us excel at our job."

And then Rodimus started speaking, so I turned towards him to see what he has to say. Oh, this time, he's more bothered-sounding than usual. I wonder wh--oh. So, the person who asked him, and whom he is answering, is not really a good person, and is probably wanting to ditch us before we could even move on. Judging by how he looks...yep, that's the exact type of person who would be shut down that way. Oh, that Lucario asked about getting out? Hmm... This time, he's now delving more into what he talked about, uh, I know, that space-time wormhole, or something like that? Yeah, he just basically said that people from fiction are falling out, and this city is essentially a safety net for those affected. Alright. I don't see why I should object to that. And--oh, what do we have here, a scene? From that UNSC soldier and the others?

I'm glad he was there to turn it down, otherwise it would've been a disaster...just like what I saw in a few of the anime I watched, the manga I read, and even the video games I played. And...unfortunately, the roads are blocked. Great. Perfect. Fantastic. Just what we needed at this point. Hey, Rodimus said something about a convoy, what cou--oh. That's what he meant by a convoy. Hmm... are there any seats in there? Because if there aren't, well, I'll have to face lying down on the floor like a dead stray cat on a road. I then took a few steps towards the truck, or...convoy, then turned towards Ms. Crusch and said,

"Shall we?"

Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred June Verles June Verles Haz. Haz.

While what little was left of my tears continued, Eric and I were approached by a woman who was carrying a child. When she spoke, her voice did manage to calm me down a little more. In fact, it had at the very least help stop the flow of my tears. Doing just as she suggested I do, and continued to use double-breath. Once I felt calm enough, I addressed her question with a question of my own. "Stick together in this world? You mean as a group?" Whether or not I got an answer from her, Rodimus said something about taking a detour, and us being 'comedians'. After that, he beckoned for us to follow him, which after looking back and forth between Eric and Rodimus for several seconds, I reluctantly began walking after him while motioning for Eric to follow.

While we walked I began to wonder about what kinds of people we'd encounter, and whether or not the challenges we faced would be worth the reward, which as far as I could guess was the case. It was also nice to get a better view of the city, the train and train station having been rather restrictive in exactly how much we could see. After about 5 minutes of walking, Rodimus came to a stop and said something to nobody, only for what looked to be part of a car or something to appear in front of us.

"Don't keep me waiting. Take more than five minutes to get in and I'm leaving you all here!"

I looked at the thing, then over to Rodimus, then back to the thing, then to Rodimus, then to the thing again, and then over to Eric. I mean, we should probably go into it. It would likely be much, much better than just wandering around aimlessly. I hopped on over to the open part of the thing and walked inside, looking back to see if Eric were following, (unless he's ahead). "What's this thing called? What is it even?" I asked to nobody in particular. "Is this like that train thing we were on earlier?"

'Double breath' is a yogic breathing technique used to relax the body and mind, as well as to relieve stress.
Interactions with:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Mentioned:
Haz. Haz.

[Colour hex: #42ab38]

Last edited:
As untimely Ultima 4 was they didn't seems to waste that much time in following orders of what appeared to be an employer, and was quickly in the truck, needing to establish something to procure resources from and in other words a job. They were internally annoyed at the lack of information but no sign of it was shown. Ultima 4 for seemed to have postponed asking questions, now seeking the information of what they were now doing. Whatever it was it was relatively safe to say Ultima 4 was on board, as dictated their protocol and common sense they needed something productive to do, something to gain some form of monetary or resource gain. In effect, they began to logically seek out the most likely routes to extend the lifespan on this unit. So with that Ultima 4 now waited, seemingly inanimately, in the truck.

For anyone wishing to observe Ultima they'd see well what looks like some form of machine or mechanical entity, made of weird materials, a combination of alien fibers and hard plastics and metal components, in some places the things fused or melded. Nonetheless the protection on Ultima 4 was nothing to scoff at... or at the very least not something you would immediately dismiss. As for the general aesthetic they were largely colored black with a hex pattern across the fibers along with smooth dark plastic. As well there were small green accents here and there, small lines running along the frame of Ultima, this all leading up to and ending at what resembled a head, although somewhat bulky and seeming housing a good deal of components. The head of Ultima was made of the same transforming material as most of Ultima and where there would be a face there was a blank curved slate, the faceless affect unnerving to the light of heart or the surprised. In general it seemed the make of Ultima 4 was... either highly advanced or slightly mystical along with matching no known manufacturer of anyone there. Along it seemed to be manufactured with the idea of assault and espionage in mind, undoubtedly seeming to stealthy capabilities but also having an industrial strength behind it, fit more for heavy engagements then the finesses for sneaky maneuvers.

• Delsin Rowe Location= Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Excited
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction
    It was disturbing to say the least to discover that there was no way back, or even to bring Eugene and Fetch here, but he had to roll with the punches. A few months ago, he discovered that he was a Conduit with these crazy powers, and that completely turned his world upside down. He took on the big city of Seattle and the entirety of the DUP, and now, it will be Seattle. Terrifying, but also potential for a completely new adventure, so that means excitement.

Delsin looked over to find that Marcus, or Retr0, had run off to mess with his phone to do some hacking. That was pretty cool though, meeting a hacker in real life. He saw him wreaking havoc with the traffic lights and couldn't help but let out a smile. He didn't have any have any crazy powers, but hacking the city is just as cool. The havoc he caused was just like the kind that Delsin caused himself, but testing it out in this city was a bit too...excessive. A lot of people could've gotten hurt, but Delsin could see the good in the guy. A little life coaching and some guidelines, and he'll be golden.

Soon enough, Rodimus made Marcus stop and took them over to a place where he could transform and bring out his trailer. Wonder just radiated from Delsin as he took it in. As he made his way to the trailer, he pulled Marcus aside, "Hey, man, you can do some seriously cool stuff. I'm sure hacking the stoplights isn't all you can do, but how bout I give you a little suggestion? Chill with the collateral. You seem like a good guy, and I know I get a bit messy at times, but you just can't expect to do all this crazy stuff without hurting any people. Come on, man. Work with me, and we can be the heroes of the city. Think about it, two devilishly handsome dudes that can do some pretty awesome stuff. We'll get famous, we'll get the chicks, and we'll get to bring justice to a couple of baddies. Whaddya say?"

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned:

Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Wes( ManyFaces ManyFaces ) and Rodimus ( Haz. Haz. )
    Mentions: Open interactioin
    Inventory: One katar and an empty knife holster
    Mood: Annoyed

Condition: Healthy
    The attitude of the robot reminded Shilo a lot of her co-leader. She couldn't help the small smirk on her face as he gave pithy, humorous replies to everyone. The assassin raised an eyebrow at his explanation to this contract not making up a police force... but actually something that seemed much more violent. And some how that was a good thing? She couldn't help but feel like that was illegal, but he had just answered the previous question that basically explained that, because this had been approved it wasn't illegal. Shilo crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to the rest of the questions get answered. At Rodimus's request about speaking a language, the young assassin stepped forward. "I speak sign language. I can try." She looked to the boy that the autobot had pointed to, crouching down to be a little bit more on his level as she started to speak with her hands. She asked the boy what his name was and what his question was. At the very least, maybe she'd be able to help him work out what he wanted to ask.

As the robot answered her own question, however, Shilo looked back up. "Our decision making skills? Says the guy who is recruiting a group of complete strangers, in a dimension they arrived in literal minutes ago, to be some kind of task force and demolition crew?" To the assassin that was quite the good example of the pot calling the kettle black. It was clear the young woman didn't like being disrespected so blatantly, whether or not it was a joke. None of these people knew her well enough to tease her, or seriously disrespect her. But that really didn't matter enough to start shit, after all, everyone here had better things to do. Like work out if they were going to help, and whether or not they could actually trust this contract and everything being said about it. After all, they'd barely been given any information, and she wasn't about to waste everyone's time by tearing it all apart bit by bit.

The assassin said nothing more as they started down the street, keeping her distance away from everyone. She preferred to be in the back of the pack usually, watching others, but for now she kept her space at the front. Despite seeing most of the people in the group as a threat, she would instead insert herself as a more dominant presence. She was the most powerful woman in her world, after all, it wasn't hard to show how confidant she was.

As the autobot called for the convoy, the raven haired woman looked around at everyone close by. She had mostly ignored the goings on of everyone else, focusing more on the world around them. They would have time to get to know each other when they made it back to their head quarters. To the woman, it was more important to memorize the city. She remained quite as she waited for everyone else to load onto the convoy, silently demanding to be one of the last.

Last edited:
The marine listened to the Spartan's angry rant before stepping in, "Only a billion? We're the xenos having an off day?" Vonyish made a snark remark before returning to seriousness, "Now, if this argument doesn't cease I will be force to execute you in the spot, as much as I would hate too. Anyway, you two can fight it out when you get home." Than the soldier from the past decided to get all snappy as well, "Quiet down soldier, I don't wanna hear anything from now on unless it is constructive. Otherwise I will have to get destructive." Vonyish attempted to stomp out the flames of anger on both sides of the argument, someone had to take charge of this group of misfit soldiers and everyone else seemed incapable of anything more than a conversation.

Than the robot from before started giving a lecture again and turned into a vehicle or something? It ordered them to enter the vehicle, Vonyish decided to comply since the robot seemed to know the best about this place. "Form up soldiers, or don't. I can't promise your survival if you decide not to."

jigglesworth jigglesworth FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla QizPizza QizPizza Haz. Haz.

• Auun Location= Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Tempted
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Disposition= Neutral

Interaction Hello, I'm Pallet Glacemen of Cocytus. Address me as demon again, Fallen, and I will clip those wings. Now, what is your name?"

"You are not a demon of my world, that much I can tell...so your threat and name hold no weight to me, Pallet Glaceman. However, I do not wish to incite conflict in anyway...So as for me, you may simply refer to me as Audun. Any titles I bear hold no weight either." The Nephilim most definitely did not want to start a fight here among all places. Pallet may be a demon through and but the others would not recognize her as a demon, so outright attacking her like how the man with the skull helmet did with the lizard man in armor. He had a reputation to uphold. In addition, he had no grasp of her powers yet. It is definitely not wise to pick a fight with an opponent you do not know... especially when you do not feel at your strongest.

As he observed the way Pallet acted, it all just pointed to how she was another mystery waiting to be unraveled...just like his partner Taryn. If Taryn were here, she would immediately begin to fight with Pallet, just to knock her down a peg or two and get rid of a rival demon. Audun's was glad that Taryn wasn't with him. The Succubus he called his lover would only distract him, whether he wanted her to do it or not. He could tell that Pallet would have a similar effect. His eyes kept returning to the demon's body, covered as it may be. Fantasies began to run wild in the Nephilim's mind. These kinds of demon's were never unattractive in their human forms. Ironically, Audun had exchanged one demonic temptress for another.

He decided to walk with the demon through the streets and allowed her to entertain herself with all the city had to offer. It was truly amazing in both their eyes. The scale of the city and the horseless carriages that all people appeared to employ. Surely, he hoped that with a city of countless worlds and wonders, there would be someone who is able to purge the Dark from him.

When they finally got to where the automaton named Rodimus wanted them to be, the machine summoned another carriage, and transformed into a horseless carriages himself. That was redundant, wasn't it? A carriage without a horse requires a carriage without a horse to move was simply a pointless creation. However, they would have to comply if Audun we're achieve his goals. And so, he politely addressed Pallet as to not appear a heartless savage. You may enter the carriage first, Pallet.

Notes Interacting With: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Pallet)
    Mentioned: QizPizza QizPizza (Emile) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Arbiter)

Audun's Speech Color= #ff9900

Connor/RK-800

Connor shifted his gaze back to Vaughn, smiling as he nodded forth, "As a RK-800 my mission is to hunt all deviant androids and neutralize them, though, I haven't seen any other androids, which concerns me...though...one thing just popped up in my mind." Connors face became confused, and his tone colder. "Millenium City...I've never heard of it, could it possibly be a city to hide DEVIANT ANDROIDS?!" Connors eyes met yours, staring into you with a battle ready expression on his face, "Are you a deviant?!" He slowly approached Rhys, before another man came along.

Connor looked over at Jak, "Hello, I am Connor, I am the android sent by CyberLife, nice to meet you." He extended his hand, switching from battle ready suddenly to a nice expression with a good fake smile. "I am model RK-800, meant to hunt deviants and neutralize them." He nodded to Jak once more, waiting for him to grasp his hand for a nice hand shake. "So a group you say, I would like to form a group of proper acquaintances so we can defeat the troubles of this strange city that rests before us." Connor obviously knew he wasn't an android, but the man Rhys...was he a deviant?!

Connor slowly shifted his attention to Rhys once more, staring into his eyes.

Interactions: Rhysie Rhysie fRick fRick darkred darkred

PIC:
700px-Connor01.jpg

typhlosion by ffxazq pfp smol.jpg

Eric

This isn't a time for relaxing, as much as I wish it was.

Indeed, I was following Zack, though upon seeing our transport I began doing so at a distance. Heck, I'm not even planning to join in with this Rodimus guide of ours. At least the warp didn't end up hurting me like anticipated- that'd probably have been a poor showing of a weakness I'd rather keep secret for now. The problem of being left in the dark with all the possibilities of this place, not to mention who the 'them' he's talking about, all topped off by a superior no one even knows... yeah. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. The only thing keeping me from straight-up ditching the group is the fact that Zack got on there without hesitation... not the smartest idea, if you ask me.

Maybe I can follow the transport on my own... though I'm not sure how fast this thing plans on going, nor do I know if it's just going to warp away once more and leave me all alone anyway. If there's a possibility of being able to follow at a distance, then that's what I'll do.

...And since no road trip to another universe is complete without me making a stupid decision, I decide to do just that. I simply keep my paws in my vest pockets and idly shake my head. I still haven't accepted that deal, nor do I want to anytime soon. Getting back to my world along with Zack is all I want to do- and if I can live on the streets by wherever our base of operations is going to be, then so be it. It's better than being watched over by someone not even your messenger knows. I look over at the girl who helped calm Zack down. I definitely know her from the Tear... maybe it's worth watching what she does. There's also that other girl who looks more in line with the current happenings of Earth as far as I remember who seems to be as cautious as I am- or perhaps she thinks something'll come of being the last one on?

lucario woah smol.png

Lucario

My own partner, unsurprisingly, is far more inclined to getting onto the convoy. "Better have free snacks!" The canine yips happily as he jumps right in through the door as soon as it's clear. Acrobatic indeed.

hit srs.jpg

Hit

Hit is also fairly wary after the way Rodimus back-talked his questions, but the element of getting paid is at least something he can respect. Since the robot messenger introduced himself as nothing more than that, there's no reason to factor in his lack of maturity and knowledge with their real superior. Maybe he'll stick around for now. It's worth finding out how good the pay will be.

Of course, he, like Shilo, would rather be one of the last ones on that convoy. Once mostly everyone would be on, the assassin would join. For now, though, he'll wait.

Mentions:

Nindota Nindota (Zack)
Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Sophitia)
Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo Saga)​

• Baird_GOW4.png
    [Corporal Damon S. Baird]
    {Status: Healthy, undamaged}
    {Equipment: N/A}
    {Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
    {Abilities: N/A}
    {Interactions: doggodaily doggodaily Rhysie Rhysie fRick fRick darkred darkred }

The large bot answered their questions, though to Baird's disappointment, was not able to give a clear one to the old man. His eyes widened at Rodimus as he mentioned all the recon drones were destroyed so they'd send them in. "Oh, great..." he said, sighing at his run continuous run of bad luck. He was even more annoyed at the mention of not being able to get back home, although the situation there is much worse than here. A man in big armor attacked an odd-looking alien thing, but Baird didn't bother with it. Whatever happens to them, happens. The old Gear was more focused on the big robot explaining things. Said robot proceeded to halt the fight between the two anyways, and wasn't happy about it. The exasperated bot then called the group to walk a detour, as a huge traffic accident just happened along their previous route. The good boy he is, Damon followed to their destination.

A clearing. Rodimus put his finger to his ear, and called in a convoy. Well, his actually words were "warp", which is definitely more accurate as a large carriage just teleported in front of them. For a second, Baird couldn't believe what he was seeing, but it was real. He shrugged, figuring this city would be filled with tech like this. The robot began shifting back into his vehicle form, catching the Gear's attention. He mentaly noted it down for later when he possibly gets back to his world. Having a transforming Jack Jr. would be a treat. The now car-Rodimus backed into the carriage, attaching himself to it, then beckoned for the crowd to enter. Before Damon thought about it, he overheard something that piqued his interest.

"You say you're an android? Like, robot-looking-human?" he spoke as he approached this Connor. "Never seen one before, that must be advanced stuff." Damon eyed the android, thinking about what exactly makes it tick.

• Vaughn noticed Rhys being slightly weirded out. This certainly confused the accountant.
    "Uh, Rhys? Are you alright?" The confusion shifted over to some worriness. Vaughn couldn't just shrug it off, it was about his best friend, who has always been there for him.
    As Vaughn's attention was mainly focused on Rhys, another individual approached the small group, asking about a group. This caught the Hyperion's attention. Vaughn is not the bravest man out there, it was obvious he needed some kind of support. Nervously, he cracks a smile at Jak, scratching the back of his neck.
    "G-Group?" Vaughn was obviously not the leader type, but most certainly he was very intelligent.
    "If we want to survive, we will need to stick together. We will also need supplies." This sounded slightly braver, though it was unintentional.
    Nearby to where the group would be standing currently, was a kid who looked like a mime. Vaughn cocked an eyebrow as he slowly rotated his head over to Rhys for his reactions, before back at the mime. He scratches his head as he would just watch him helplessly trying to express himself to the others. It was quite obvious that Vaughn was staring.
    Meanwhile, Connor, the weird-ass android, switched from the nice attitude and began to take a few steps closer to Rhys. Vaughn had no idea what to do or expect, he stepped in between the two in response, performing a t-pose to protect his bro. Well, that was the idea at least. The Hyperion was hoping that Connor would not attack.
    "Do not hurt my bro" - he expressed himself. Though he thought it was heroic, it might've looked pathetic. But the andorid's mood has changed once more, making Vaughn look even more ridiculous. He slowly lowered his arms, as he let out a faint moan, saying "Yeah, you shouldn't mess with us."
    Vaughn shifted his attention to the buff man with huge round glasses. He seemed like some beginner Vault Hunter. He shrugged it off as he began to inspect the man from head to toe.
    "It's not so advanced. But that thing is." -said Vaughn as he pointed up at the robot, who now transformed back into a vehicle.
    Vaughn would look at the small group gathered around. He clears his throat prior to speaking up once more.
    "Should we, uhh.. move into the car?" Vaughn, this time, didn't care about what they had to say, he made his way towards the ramp.

Last edited:

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: the news paper stand.
Mentions: marc122 marc122 Centurion_ Centurion_ darkred darkred
Currency: 0$
Cyrus might have rose an eyebrow when he heard Crusch already establishing her authority as the leader of the group, luckily it was obstructed by his bowing. When he returned to a neutral position he's face once more became an emotionless statue letting the other members of the group interact, giving him some time to think.

Crusch certainly seemed to be a natural at leading if however somewhat overzealous a trait that might be considered bad but Cyrus understood it had to come successes which gave her that confidence. So if his profile of her was correct then she would be the best possible leader.

Next, it was the Lieutenant, he seemed like a strong headed, hard working simple fellow otherwise how would he be sent to Fort Sedgwick? And from the genuine care he shows about his subordinates back home ulterior motives were taken out of the possibility. He was probably also very skilled with that gun on his back so he was a great addition to the group.

Lastly, it was Miss Kobayashi, she was the most mysterious out of all the people within the group. She clearly knows a lot more about this world than everyone else from the group, how was this possible? Was she from some sort of universe where they could observe other universes? Her personality didn't help either, at any one point she could be extremely socially inadequate or relatively courteous. Cyrus shrugged at least he could tell she hasn't killed anyone before unlike everyone else in the group, and her knowledge would be of great use.

His thinking time was however cut down when they were made to march to find transportation. He was somewhat surprised by a cart being materialized when they arrived but he's already seen anthropomorphic beasts who can speak and transforming vehicles so he wasn't too surprised. He did saw a free newspaper stand, which did interest him. He picked up one along the way and happily got in the cart content by reading the newspaper while they were transported to their destination.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pink Guy managed to make the trip to the convoy as uncomfortable as humanly possible by spending the entire five minute walk on all fours, all the while emitting unintelligible noises at his newfound allies whenever he passed one by.

Could he trust Rodimus? Were these people truly his allies? Did he expect the leave the realm alive? Was his search for Frank futile after all? Pink Guy gave all of these pressing questions no thought whatsoever, and just pretty much continued to dick around the whole trip.

Eventually, they did reach the spot where Rodimus called in the convoy, and Pink Guy died inside a little as he remembered that he left his own car back in Realm 3009 (Neo-Pakistan). With no other method of transportation or any idea where to go anyway, Pink Guy hopped in after the others.

While inside, Pink Guy took a seat next to Cyrus, wherein he proceeded to stare intensely at the scientist - trying to read a newspaper in peace - for no discernible reason.

June Verles June Verles

Upon finding a seat and sitting down, I realised that Eric had not followed me inside. In the time I'd known him, he certainly wasn't the kind of guy to abandon people, so I had a feeling he would likely end up following everyone some other way. While I could've just left it at the assumption he'd be close behind, I figured it'd be better to actually check. I hopped out of the seat and peeked back outside and looked over to where I last saw Eric. "Hey, Eric, you coming in this thing too?" I called out to the Typhlosion.

Interactions:
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

[Colour hex: #42ab38 ]

• God, what kinds of pompous fuckers did Frank end up meeting? Who was this other space fucker trying to boss his ass around, giving orders? To hell with that- he wasn't gonna listen to some sissie in a space suit nor some "badass" tin man. He turned his daggered glare towards this high and mighty religious clown, scowling and opening his mouth to verbally insult the idiot before the giant robot came over to break the fight up for him. Good. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with any of these pea-brained muscleheads later on, or else he'd have trouble with them.

"Fucking dumbasses..." He growled under his breath, balling his hands into fists so tight that his knuckles looked way whiter than a ghost would. He followed the bot until he eventually "transformed" like in a real sci-fi comic, complete with a brand new trailer. Woods himself visibly hesitated- Do I really want to trust some giant talking truck?- but with a glower on his face, he skulked into the trailer. This time, he chose to sit far away from the company of others- partially to observe them, partially to seethe in solitude, and partially to get away from those junkers that consider themselves "soldiers". Oh yeah, he was definitely not in a good mood today. He certainly hoped neither of those fuckers came anywhere near him- he'd be fine with someone else trying to approach him, honestly, just not those giant dummies in armor.

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg

~Shilo Saga~
    Interactions: Frank Woods ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )
    Mentions: Hit ( YellowTemperence YellowTemperence )
    Inventory: One Katar and an empty knife holster
    Mood: Intruiged

Condition: Healthy
    Shilo's one eyed gaze trailed over every individual as they stepped onto the convoy. She was sizing them up carefully, looking for potential allies in the group, and potential enemies. She knew she wasn't going to get along with any of these people, if any. The Marine from earlier caught her attention once again. Though the way he held himself reminded her quite a bit of Vincent, the way he acted did not. He didn't seem as easy going...which was actually a perk in a place like this. She'd prefer someone who thought and acted more like she did. Her gaze also traveled over an odd purple fellow who held himself similarly than she did...Probably another assassin...I'll keep my eye on him. She thought to herself as she finally entered the convoy herself.

She didn't see anyone she particularly wanted to sit next to, however, she found the Marine had sat away from the others and she couldn't help the bit of relief she felt. The raven haired woman walked toward him. "This seat taken?" She asked, gesturing to the seat next to him. Depending on his answer, she would actually introduce herself.

• tumblr_p6v0nr6dMK1xokzqjo3_400.png

RhysTrain station | Walking toward the trailer
    Not a deviant

Connor/RK-800

Connor shifted his gaze back to Vaughn, smiling as he nodded forth, "As a RK-800 my mission is to hunt all deviant androids and neutralize them, though, I haven't seen any other androids, which concerns me...though...one thing just popped up in my mind." Connors face became confused, and his tone colder. "Millenium City...I've never heard of it, could it possibly be a city to hide DEVIANT ANDROIDS?!" Connors eyes met yours, staring into you with a battle ready expression on his face, "Are you a deviant?!" He slowly approached Rhys, before another man came along.

Connor looked over at Jak, "Hello, I am Connor, I am the android sent by CyberLife, nice to meet you." He extended his hand, switching from battle ready suddenly to a nice expression with a good fake smile. "I am model RK-800, meant to hunt deviants and neutralize them." He nodded to Jak once more, waiting for him to grasp his hand for a nice hand shake. "So a group you say, I would like to form a group of proper acquaintances so we can defeat the troubles of this strange city that rests before us." Connor obviously knew he wasn't an android, but the man Rhys...was he a deviant?!

Connor slowly shifted his attention to Rhys once more, staring into his eyes.

Interactions: Rhysie Rhysie fRick fRick darkred darkred

PIC:
    700px-Connor01.jpg

The business man was still kinda weird-ed out by Vaughn's glaze, as he then heard Connor talking about how Millennium could also be potentially be harboring these so-called "Deviants" which raised the question on Rhys about these "Deviants" as he saw the RK800 android slowly approach him and ask this "Are you a deviant?!" in a Colder voice, and with a battle ready expression on his face... that was before a new comer came along, Pointy, Spiky long ass ears and Connor re-introduced himself, and then giving the Hyperion Worker with a mechanical arm that death glare "What are these things you call "Deviants"?" Deviant,
    A person departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior. This term is commonly known in the city of Detroit (Connor's place of Origin) and commonly refers to Androids breaking free of their intended programming, one thing clear though is that Rhys isn't from Detroit, he's an actual human, only has a few cybernetic implants and his mechanical arm "I never heard of such terminology ever, therefore I am not a Deviant" Rhys answered Connor could conduct a scan of him, just like Rhys would to the android and Vice versa, but hell that needed to be a clear and honest answer coming from a Hyperion War mongrel.... in before his best friend tried to intervene only to kinda humiliate himself a bit more....
    And then there's the trailer attached to Rodimus

In response to the flurry of answers he received, Rodimus appeared equally as ecstatic as Klaus, which was to say 'likely contemplating suicide'. The (un)timely arrival of Ultima 4 Legacy made him firmly plant his fingers on his crest and shake his head in utter disbelief as he groaned out "I just said where we were like five minutes ago...". Despite being incredibly enthusiastic a moment previously, the Cybertronian's attitude seemed to have, in the same way that he morphed into a robot from his earlier form as a vehicle, transformed into absolute depression.

"I don't get paid enough for this scrap..." He mumbled under his breath before his gaze was swept back once more by the menacing Hit.
    Hit - "Why say you can't answer who your superior is, then follow up with them apparently being anonymous? It sounds to me like not even you know the full story. Give me one good reason why I should accept a deal from someone who contradicts themselves not even a minute after I meet them." This time, however, the machine seemed more annoyed than he was intimidated.
    "Dude, the only good reason you need is 'not being homeless'. Judging by that attitude and the creepy clothes, your job back from wherever you came wasn't the most lawful, and I doubt that'll go over well with the dudes running this place. If you don't accept the offer, suit yourself. Let's see how long you last without it. If you do, then who knows - maybe you'll eventually meet 'them' face-to-face. Ironically, I haven't. Just a messenger, man. (Primus, I went from 'noble captain of the Lost Light' to 'depressed deliveryman' in the span of one damn job...)"
    Lucario - "...If... this isn't a jail, then why can't we leave? Is there... no way out of here? If it's the meeting point for a bunch of different universes, there has to be an intentional exit somewhere in the city, right...?"
    "You're being too paranoid at this point. If there is no way out (which I'm pretty sure there is), then I doubt it's intentionally designed to be that way. I do have ONE theory on what's going on, though. Y'know how, five minutes ago when I was being gobby as hell, I mentioned some timey-whimey thing that brought you in here? Well, uh..." The Cybertronian paused, becoming more and more uneasy as he discussed the topic.
    "I don't think it was because you guys were special or anything. Kind of the opposite. I think Millennium as a whole was designed as some kind of safety net for the unlucky folk who get caught by this 'thing' that's been pulling you all out of your universes. This place might seem like a jail, but for all you know it could be the one thing that's saving your asses in the end. Again, that's just a theory. I'm no scientific wiz - we have Wheeljack for that - but I don't see any other reason why the higher-ups, whoever the hell they are, would make this place anyway."
    In addition, despite making everyone around him feel sympathy or equal sorrow, Zack seemed to have just made Rodimus incredibly uncomfortable, who took on a look of guilt, confusion and simultaneous exhaustion. However, he quickly shrugged off the scene and returned to his sarcastic, quippy self.
    The enormous scene caused by the hotheaded Spartan caused the Cybertronian to sigh in disbelief before reluctantly trudging into the crowd, making sure not to stomp on anyone as he leaned over to Emile and gently tapped him on the chest with his index finger, shoving him back a mere foot or two.
    "Knock it off, I'm still talking." This too, however, was interrupted as the Transformer quickly snapped back to full height after hearing an Earth-shattering racket only inches behind where he stood and immediately turned to the crossroad where he observed an enormous car crash in progress. Though he instantly traced it back to Marcus after his weird technobabble and passing mention of 'hacking' and whatnot, he barely even lifted a finger or opened his mouth in the general direction of the hacker, simply shaking his head in agitation as he walked back to where he originally stood.
    "Alright, since that calamity's blocking the roads, we're going to have to take a detour. Real funny, ha-ha. Absolute comedians, you guys." The Transformer sighed and beckoned the group, shuffling down the sidewalk as he mumbled some unkind things under his breath.
    After a brief five minutes or so of walking, the gang eventually reached a clearing in the road where the Cybertronian casually wandered onto the asphalt and raised his finger up to what appeared to be an earpiece mounted on, well, his 'ear'.
    "Got too many people to fit. Warp in the convoy!" He commanded, and not a moment later a brilliant flash of blue light materialized a crimson-red, futuristic trailer hitch, one of similar design to Rodimus himself. The machine stomped in front of it and returned back to his vehicle form, reversing into the enormous 'cavity' in the front of the attachment and plugging in snugly. Soon after, a ramp on the back of the trailer unfurled, leading to a dark tunnel within which quickly lit up a vibrant yellow.
    "Don't keep me waiting. Take more than five minutes to get in and I'm leaving you all here!" Though it sounded like a joke, Rodimus's attitude implied otherwise. An 'otherwise' he would've likely been delighted to show.

View attachment 471608

CAST LIST
    Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Tales from the Borderlands)
    Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
    YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
    Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)
    jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
    marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
    doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
    Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
    DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
    QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
    June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
    FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
    Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
    Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
    ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
    darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)
    fRick fRick as Vaughn (Tales from the Borderlands)
    domisunique domisunique as Ultima 4 Legacy (OC)

Which the salary man used as a good opportunity to distract himself from what has happened "Time to distract myself from that awkward situation. Deviants... That question will still remain on my brains....... Connor, Vaughn, and the others Get on moving, CyberLife android, we will have a small talk later, got it?" This wasn't intended as a threat to Connor in an attempt to cause a fight, but they do have somethings in common... while Vaughn....... he's trying to leave his coward-ish side dead on a ditch and try to help his bro... who knows when that will go away.... and the others are simply newcomers as well

Users who are viewing this thread