Millennium City (Multi-Fandom RP)

"Alright, alright children, quieten down, the grown-ups are about to start talking!"
The voice was sheer, proper, not a syllable or letter out of place in her words. Almost too proper. A tall, slender woman with sharp features floats from the train, clutching in her hands a shining staff, small licks of fire lapped against her metallic skin as she approached the group "Claudia Ambralia Divia, Priestess of the Silent Sisters" she says, bowing her head slightly to Klaus "I trust you will have a fascinating explanation of how I find myself here, but I'd rather you spare it for a more sophisticated locale" she twitches her nose slightly as she looks around, still hovering off the ground as she grimaces "This place is simply filthy, and some of the other passengers on that train were simply abhorrent. I'm sure I saw some of them breathing through their mouths!"

Holding the staff at her side as though it were part of her, she glances over the group briefly, sizing them all up before returning her attention to the one clearly in charge here "And this crowd here is a breeding ground for any number of disgusting illnesses. They won't affect me, but being sneezed on is still very much not something I'd appreciate"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Whoever​

• latest

Phoenix WrightTrain station
    Confused, feeling like if something had been thrown at him

“Jesus FUCKING Christ! I am glad to be outta there! Those people do not know how to conversate, man! I mean granted, I may have bashed one’s skull into the glass for looking at me the wrong way, but that slimy fucker had it coming to him!”

The confused attorney found himself in some kind of weird situation when a bald guy with a white shirt {perhaps covered in blood} and with an impression that he may not have perhaps taken a shower for almost a month or so "Alright man, I don't appreciate having people like you simply pointing a finger right in-front of my face. Let me be in-charge of that" Wright said to the weird dude as he got pointed by him just to get a point across the board "I have faced worse people than him, looks like this one hasn't taken a shower in week nor taken a dump" The Ace Attorney thought to himself as he tried to figure out a way to get the baldy dude calm

latest

"Now now, those people need a good time, trying to simply pop up a little chat with some sort of stranger like you may sometimes not be the best outcome............ Why would you bash an innocent person just for looking at you in some way? I mean sure, You and I don't know if THAT other passenger may be dangerous and try to stab you in the back with something.... I have face worse and wanted to simply leave it to "Y'know what, screw this client. Fuck him..... Fuck, him."" There goes one shot at something, either the blood-shit-stained shirted dude could reason with the attorney or simply yell at him more which is very much.... Ill-advised unless you want someone to yell the powerful "O B J E C T I O N" to your face

• Rhys's Inventory
    • ECHO-Eye
    • Mechanical-Hologram projecting arm
    • Weird port on the side of his head (Only him knows what it's for...)
    • Stun Baton (Self explanatory, right? Shocks people)

SIDE NOTE: Ignore the tabs on the end of the Wright's and Rhys's side, contains the same info.

Eric by Nexus pfp.png

Eric

Out of all the shenanigans, the reunions, and the chaos, I had sort of forgotten about that one person from Hyperion that I meant to go meet up with as soon as we'd be briefed on what's happening. Turns out that I don't really need to wait. As I keep my ears open for anything else that might be happening while I speak with Zack, something bumps into me from the side. I heard their approach, but didn't move out of the way to not be rude to the Quilava I'm talking with. I thought they'd move out of the way themselves, or something- probably not something I should've expected given the sheer crowd of colorful characters here.

I'm not upset, though. As a matter of fact, I turn around to see who might've bumped into me without looking the slightest bit irritated. Surprise surpise: it's the man from Hyperion I saw on the bus before! He looks even sharper dressed up close... crap, is my tie on straight?

Taking down the path of being silent as I always do with newcomers (and even friends), I simply straighten out my neck tie and make sure my vest looks right before smiling up at the man and shrugging dismissively. I don't blame him- lots of people here aren't thinking straight. It's not every day that the average inhabitant of a universe gets whisked away to another without any memory of how they got here. What are they supposed to do; go about business as normal? I can't hold this guy accountable for a simple mistake- besides, I've got some things to repay Hyperion for.

I hold my paw out and begin to bring my internal flame upwards, concentrating my life force into shaving a small speck of fire off so that it may drip down my heat vents. As always, it obeys. A single few-decimeters-long wisp of flame travels down my back and onto my arm, where it finally settles snug into a small sun hovering just slightly above my upturned palm. It then explodes into flames that form tiny shapes that only I will them to take. These shapes made of red-hot fire form several letters to create a simple sentence that doesn't extend past the width of my body by my own wishes:

'I'm Eric. Who're you?'

...Okay, maybe doing that in the middle of a crowd was a terrible idea. At least I kept the font size small.​

"My question? Oh, right. Well, I just kinda figured that if anyone were to recognise another person here, it'd likely be you." I replied, at least that's what I would have replied, had this person here not just bumped into Eric. Judging from the way they reacted to doing so, it was most likely an honest mistake, so that was alright. When a small fire wisp came from Eric's heat vents, I initially took this as though we should be prepared for some kind of fight to break out, however, Eric fortunately proved this not to be the case once the fire wisp reached his hand and formed into letters. I gave Eric a slight nudge in the side. "Going silent again, eh? It's been a while since you last greeted someone this way. My name's Zack by the way. What's yours?" I said to the man, while extending out my paw for a possible hand- paw, er, hand and paw shake.

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Rhysie Rhysie

Last edited:
Baird_GOW4.png
[Corporal Damon S. Baird]
{Status: Healthy, undamaged}
{Equipment: N/A}
{Armor/Clothing: Personal COG osmium-polyethylene armor}
{Abilities: N/A}
{Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DapperDogman DapperDogman }

Once sat up straight, Damon Baird's head now fell to the side, smacking against the train window.

"Ugh, shit," the old man begins rubbing his head as he blinks quickly in an attempt to wake himself up. Though, why he was waking up is lost to him. Last he remembers, he was standing outside a cave as his nephew's friend emerged, having released, and subsequently killed, her mother from the Swarm's grasp. This, is definitely not there, that much was obvious. After a quick look around, he noticed none of who he was with before was with him now. Instead, replaced with a large assortment of sketchy people and confusing figures. It was just now he really noticed everyone else on the train, most of which were, thankfully, human. Others, however, seemed to be anthropomorphic animals, one of which yelled quite loudly. Baird never thought he'd see anything like that in his lifetime, and now that he had, he really wish he hadn't. Sometimes new experiences aren't the best.

On the thought of new, Baird's head turned to look out the window. He had hoped he'd be met with an answer as to where he is, as that is so rarely the case. Unfortunately or fortunately, his gaze was met with the beauty of massive, lit-up skyscrapers under the light of the moon. "I've a feeling I'm not in Sera anymore..." This city seems more vast than anything he's ever seen, even more so than Azura. The technology must be beyond what anyone back on his planet came up with, and he's the CEO of the most tech-advanced company on his entire planet. All the more reason he wants to learn where he is. In the mean time, Baird simply sits back, pouting, waiting for when the time comes.

Eventually, the train comes to a quick halt. The doors swing open, catching his attention. He waits for the woman next to him, who's dressed as though she's royalty, to stand up before making his way towards the exit. Upon reaching his first destination, he makes haste to the exit of the station, though slows once he sees someone waiting for the growing crowd. The sideburned man introduced himself as Klaus before asking the group for their individual names. One of those animals quickly went through the crowd to be first to speak. Others followed, but some decided to simply demand he reveals their location. Baird? He decided to remain quiet, for once, not exactly trusting anyone here. It's not as if anyone here was acting like a threat, if anything the opposite, hell, a guy in a pink suit is breakdancing, not exactly villain worthy.

One, however, wasn't as friendly, this Claudia. He looks to her, listening to the insults she spouts from her mouth. Damon being Damon, he can't hold his tongue this time. He unfolds his arms and exits the large crowd, facing his body now at the floating priestess. "Judging by your complexion, Priestess, we're not the ones with the illness. Got a fucking severe case of vitiligo or something?" as he speaks, he mocks a bow towards the woman. Afterwards, putting aside his distrust, he introduces himself to the group, "Name's Baird, but you can call me Baird." He looks from the group to this Klaus, nodding to the latter.

Meanwhile...

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Armor/Clothing: Empress' garb w/ holsters}
{Abilities: Mark of the Outsider, Far Reach}
{Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore }

Life wasn't exactly going too well for the Empress of the Isles, what with having to put down a supernatural coup and all, so somehow waking up on a train surrounded by people she doesn't know isn't a welcome change. Being on the isle seat of the train, she had a good view of the others in the vehicle. None of them she recognized, though that doesn't surprise her, it's only disappointing and confusing. Most were clad in clothes you'd never see in the Isles, though some you might. Others looked like large rodents, and some just weren't human. If she didn't know any better, she'd say it's the work of the Outsider, pulling her into the Void once again. However, the Void never has anyone other than said being, so it can't be. And there isn't any floating rocks. Though, if not the Outsider, then what? A question not as pertinent as where she is, which might be answered by a simple glance out the window. Doing this, however, only left more questions in the young girl; buildings taller than Dunwall Tower littered the sky, shining bright through their windows and illuminating the city.

Once the doors to the train swung open, she realized she had little choice but to get off the train. She stood with the others, but allowed the man to her left go first. Emily wasn't too eager to find out what's out there now that it's about to stare her in the face. After getting off the train, as well as making her way to the exit of the train station, the crowd stopped upon the words of a hulking man with honestly impressive sideburns. Klaus, he said his name was, then asking for theirs.

"Emily Kaldwin, Empress of the Isles," she says, inspecting the man from afar. He seems friendly enough, he at least had the courtesy of speaking his name first, so he has that going for him. For now, the young Empress is uncertain whether she can trust him, but it seems as though he knows them in a vague sort of way. Not just that, but he's probably the best way of getting information about what just happened. For now, as she waits, she turns her attention to the amassing crowd, listening to their introductions and scanning the individuals. One of which exited the crowd to cast a rebuttal towards a floating Priestess' insults of the others. She left that to him, instead staying silent until something comes up that she must address.

• FRANK WOODS WAS THE FIRST TO WAKE UP OF THREE "CITIZENS" LYING ON AN ELONGATED TRAIN BENCH. He felt like he had a huge-ass hangover, too- his mind was pretty cloudy, and he couldn't remember exactly what happened before he woke up in this train. Speaking of train...

This was way too futuristic and comfortable to be a "modern" nor military train. At least, not that he knew of in Vietnam. Not to mention the people sitting next to him- notably a young woman wearing some really outdated clothing and a dark-skinned man wearing a cap and some equipment that didn't look "trendy" at all for the '60s and '70s, both of whom squishing him in between each other. The other folks looked just as out-of-place- something wasn't right at all. Today couldn't be Halloween, could it..?

Apparently if it was, it was some really elaborate stuff. The girl on his side began to stir, murmuring something in a different language- Greek, maybe? He wasn't trained to speak Greek, just Russian- and the man started muttering something about some "Blume". Whatever. He wasn't planning on socializing with these folks at all. Instead, he got up from his seat despite the train still moving, choosing to stand in front of the Greek girl and the black guy. He stared out the window, looking for anything that could tell him about his whereabouts. Unfortunately, the bizarre-looking place wasn't very familiar to his eyes.

• RhysTrain Station
    Feeling awkward, and a bit worried

The business man was kinda confused about the situation in which he crashed into the small creature who had a necktie and a vest... and then saw that the creature was straightening up its necktie and made sure that the vest was also in good order, even though the man in the Hyperion Outfit was the one who bumped into another one who had a 9-5 office outfit and as he extended something he looked at the other thing with an expression of doubt (Press X to doubt, am I right?) "Uhm... This is kinda weird, Eric, but what are you exactly? And if you're not trying to shock me once we shake hands?" Rhys asked one of the newcomers as he reached over and shook their extremities as a greeting way. Low and behold, Eric and Rhys weren't alone, they had someone else beside them and Rhys was with a doubtful and worried expression, but proceeded to ask the following to the other newcomer Eric was interacting with. One of his friends.. A fellow........ creature/animal "Let me get this straight?" the business man said as he shook the ha-paw. PAW? NANI THE FUCK IS THIS!? BAKANA of the other partner Eric was with "You're Eric and you're Zack, ey? Now... what would be a good way to not mix you up?" The salary man decided to question Zack and Eric before Rhys starts mixing them up

YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Nindota Nindota

((Please help, is this some sort of satanic ritual?)

Last edited:

• Delsin Rowe Location=???
    Mental Condition= Confused
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Current Powerset= Video

Interaction "Yo, do you have any clue what's happening here- what with the place all lit up and stuff? Is this, like, Comic-Con sponsored by Blume or something?"

Delsin looked over at the African-American man that approached him. He was decked out in hipster gear. Tight jeans, the fancy sneakers, and all sorts of other gear sporting the brand Dedsec. Delsin had finally found someone of his kind. There was not such thing as hipsters back at the reservation, and his other friends just weren't in the same niche as him. Fetch was cool, but she was more of a punk than a hipster, while Eugene was a gamer kid through and through. "No idea. Your guess is as good is mine, man. I thought it was Comic-Con too, but I've never seen a city like this before from where I'm from. Seattle is way gloomier than this"

Delsin took another look at the people around him. He could pick out a few characters that he recognized, some Pokemon, a few supersoldier looking guys including that one dude that knocked Delsin over as they exited the train. Then there were more obscure people, like the metal lady with a superiority complex and the guy in the pink suit. Out of all the people here, Delsin and Marcus looked the most normal, save a lawyer looking guy, and a boyish girl. "Anyways, name's Delsin. Seems, like we're the most normal people here, and even that's a stretch."

Notes Interacting With: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Marcus)
    Mentioned: QizPizza QizPizza (Emile) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Ambra) Rhysie Rhysie (Rhys) marc122 marc122 (Kobayashi) Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (Pink Guy)

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Delsin's Speech Color= #54ACD2

8cbe8c44710cf3b1c2c65ba1e2e3148d00f525ec_hq.jpg

Pink Guy glanced up. It appeared he'd gathered a number of onlookers who looked infinitely confused - his genius idea had been a success.

The woman with broccoli hair introduced herself as Crusch Karsten, royal candiate to a realm Pink Guy had never heard of. The presence of the large squirrels and other wacky characters around the station dressed in attire of various centuries led Pink Guy to conclude that either they'd all been snatched from different realms across the multiverse, or that he was at one weird-ass dress party.

Old dude turned out to be a captain of sorts, Cyrus Smith. Wherever he came from, Pink Guy saw that he was a man of culture as well.

On all fours again, Pink Guy padded over to the hoodie-donning redhead, who seemed to be glancing curiously at the piece of paper he'd written on. He stopped short a few feet away, perching and violently rubbing his fingers together as he inquired: "maMAAAA MIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/" Followed by mutterings in what was probably supposed to be Italian. ("You there, you look Japanese! Have you seen him? Have you seen Frank? I must know!")

Centurion_ Centurion_ YellowTemperence YellowTemperence June Verles June Verles Nindota Nindota marc122 marc122

Connor/RK-800
Connor stood there, looking about the man as he spoke. He heard the question, "Who are you?" so he simply replied with what best followed, "I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife." He said this with a blank tone to his voice, his demeanor being completely...blank. He turned to see everyone beginning to talk to each other. Simply confused, he looked about the people to see if he could match anything with this bizarre scene.

Connor moved up to a man that looked...quite similar to him, he looked like an android himself, "Hello, I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife." He gazed at the man intently, having nothing other to do, and decided to join the wave of interactions. Connor had never seen this android model, if this was even an android, "What android model are you?"

(Short post, sorry, was rushed because of something I have to do.)
Interactions: Rhysie Rhysie

Name: Cyrus Smith.
Inventory: Nitro-glycerine satchels.
Interacting: Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak darkred darkred
Currency: 0$
Cyrus sighed in relief when people seemed to buy his bogus explanation of the leotard lunatic's behavior. The lady with the peculiar hair colour introduced herself then, her claimant to be the candidate for becoming the monarch of a kingdom seemed to be truthful. This only further proved that everyone here was from different worlds, however, that still made Crusch a noble. Due to that he once again bowed but this time with his entire torso to show respect; " I am honored to be in the presence of an heir apparent. I hope we will be able to cooperate in the future, madam.".

Then the leotard lunatic decided to stop dancing and strike a conversation with Miss Kobayashi. He quickly turns towards Kobayashi and pulls out the paper taking a moment to translate the message; "The fellow is asking about a "Frank", he assumes you know him because you are from the far east.". And with everything seemingly solved, for now, Cyrus had a moment to take another look at the group, it increased by the addition of a quite a few more individuals. A person, in particular, did interest him. A man with the epaulette of a Lieutenant wearing the uniform of the Union army.

He stares him down for a second before smiling and asking him; "Well Lieutenant, are you not going to introduce yourself to your superior Captain?".

Emily Kaldwin head.png
[Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin]
{Armor/Clothing: Empress' garb w/ holsters}
{Abilities: Mark of the Outsider, Far Reach}
{Interactions: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla }

"Hey, do you know what the date is? I can't remember when yesterday was..." She quipped towards the Empress, trying to get some sort of orientation for her own reference.

As Emily stood, arms folded, a blonde woman approached her. The Empress noted that she earlier introduced herself as Sophitia Alexandra of- what was it, Athens? Definitely not within the Isles, but perhaps from the same world. With the appearance of the large variety of these people, some familiarity is surely nice. Pursing her lips as she ponders the girl's question for a moment, she turns to face the woman. "I'm afraid I can't say for certain," she starts, "I'm from the year 1852, and it definitely didn't look anything like this. If I were to guess, maybe the late 1900's?" A hundred years seems a good time frame to modernize to this degree, she thinks. As the young Empress speculated, she noticed the girl's sword and shield. She can't see much of it from the front, of course, but the hilt alone tells her it's not from anywhere in the Empire.

Upon the thought of weapons entering her head, she realizes she is entirely without her own. No crossbow, sword, pistol, not even any of her traps. Matter of fact, her power feels drained as well, but she can tell there is something left. Whatever pulled her here took it from her, so whoever it is must be powerful. Very powerful. Thankfully, as she looked back at the girl, it was obvious some were able to keep their armaments.

KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Huh... So his breakdancing is part of his culture...it sounds strange here, but if it really is part of his culture, I have a few questions: What does the breakdance represent in his culture? What is it ever used for? There are alot of questions that I need to ask, but...let's say I'll just leave it here and just accept that this "Pink Boss" man's breakdancing is, indeed, part of his culture.

Now, as for the lad--err, Crusch Karsten, it seems like she is a noble--what the--...Lugnica? I swear, I must've seen that name thrown around while I was reading the light novel of Re--...Re-what? Something, ugh! I know there's a number to the "re" part and--Oh... I remember now, Re zero! ...Hang on. If Crusch basically said she comes from Lugnica, and Lugnica is the place where Subaru and the others are in, then--wait a second, Crusch must BE in a future Arc. And to boot, that arc hasn't even come out. Or maybe it just came out and I did not even bother looking that up.

Okay, I was falling a little behind the times on my otaku things, anyway. I bow towards that Crusch character, showing her some respect, as I do not want to frustrate her.

Alright, back to see who else came. Now, there's this Sophitia girl, but something about her is off...and no, I do not mean it in a bad way. Instead, I'm focusing on her...clothing. Her belt is simpler, sure, but then there's the headpiece, changed to something familiar, but still different, also her armor is different, plus there are a few more frills on her skirt, and then finally, the footwear. She's not wearing her sandals anymore, rather more a pair of knightly Greek "sneakers", paired with very old-fashioned leather stockings. The other two who are with her right now...who are the``

Woah!

Now this pink man's right at me, trying to communicate with me. I absolutely don't know what he's saying.

Oh? He's asking me where this person Frank is? Huh... He's Japanese, and so am I...oh, that's why.

"Unfortunately, I don't know where Frank is, Cyrus, and...Pink Boss, or whoever else you are. That information is beyond me."

Centurion_ Centurion_ June Verles June Verles Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:

Interacting: Centurion_ Centurion_ marc122 marc122 Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak darkred darkred
Cyrus sighed in relief when people seemed to buy his bogus explanation of the leotard lunatic's behavior. The lady with the peculiar hair colour introduced herself then, her claimant to be the candidate for becoming the monarch of a kingdom seemed to be truthful. This only further proved that everyone here was from different worlds, however, that still made Crusch a noble. Due to that he once again bowed but this time with his entire torso to show respect; " I am honored to be in the presence of an heir apparent. I hope we will be able to cooperate in the future, madam.".

Then the leotard lunatic decided to stop dancing and strike a conversation with Miss Kobayashi. He quickly turns towards Kobayashi and pulls out the paper taking a moment to translate the message; "The fellow is asking about a "Frank", he assumes you know him because you are from the far east.". And with everything seemingly solved, for now, Cyrus had a moment to take another look at the group, it increased by the addition of a quite a few more individuals. A person, in particular, did interest him. A man with the epaulette of a Lieutenant wearing the uniform of the Union army.

He stares him down for a second before smiling and asking him; "Well Lieutenant, are you not going to introduce yourself to your superior Captain?".

The man cleared his throat and nodded “Apoligies, Cpt, I didn’t get the chance to explain myself yet. “I am Lt. John Dunbar of the Union army.”

My duty included the recently rebuilt Fort Sedgewick, sir.”

“To everyone else here as well, I am Lt. John Dunbar.”

June Verles June Verles Everyone Everyone else as well

3491820f543451df4c91dfb12d54e536.png
As the gruff Klaus gathered the colorful cast of arriving passengers, everyone's attention was sharply yanked back by the deafening shredding of a guitar, emanating from within the cockpit of the futuristic offroader. AC/DC's High Voltage filled the ears of all around as the vehicle's rear extended and suddenly hinged forward, the yellow 'hood' separating as the windshield snapped back to reveal a burrowed, yellow crest hiding a pair of beady, cyan optics beneath the exploding mess of the vehicle. The car's various intricacies unfolded and collapsed on themselves, transforming the stocky, armored vehicle into a tall and lean mechanical humanoid, the head springing out from between the yellow hood and the spoiler in one, last 'CLANG' as the parts settled down in their newfound positions.
"Sup." The robot waved, raising its palm to its 'mouth' as it vocalized what appeared to be a yawn. Despite not appearing like one, the machine behaved almost identically to how a human would, curiously scanning the tiny crowd before it before it widened its maw once more to speak.
"Name's Rodimus. And no, I won't be handing out 'Rodimus Stars' because you're all special or something. Wait, I'm pretty sure we don't have human-sized Rod-Stars anyway. Bummer. Alright, let's cut the chit-chat. As much as I'd love to go on an elaborate tantrum about how I'm not allowed to wander around in robot form because 'muh human laws' and that kinda stuff, we've got a situation here; namely you guys." 'Rodimus' extended its thumb and gestured towards the visibly exasperated Klaus.
"Let's get things straight first and foremost, though. Numero uno: you are prohibited from asking where you are until WE tell you where you are. This scrap's the kinda story that goes on for wayyyy too long for either of us to be able to condense into a brief description. Numero dos: I have no idea why I'm listing these in Spanish, we don't even speak it back on Cybertron. Number three: you're in Millennium City. That probably doesn't mean much to any of you, but trust me, it's gonna make some sense in the next five seconds where I try my exhaust off to explain everything in as brief a summary as possible. Number four: this place is a hub for all things, anything-s, everything-s. That made no sense now that I'm saying it out loud, but the point I'm trying to make here is you've all been brought here from various different universes. Or dimensions. To be frank, I can't tell the difference between those two things so just bare with me here." At this point, Klaus seemed as though he'd given up all hope in humanity. Though comedic, it took the machine at least 30 seconds to get to the point AFTER saying 'let's cut the chit-chat'.
"The reason Grinch over here and I came to see you guys in particular is because we recently detected some sorta wibbly-wobbly anomaly in the scientific conundrum shtick that basically says there are a lot more people showing up here than there usually would be. And according to this message I just received, I have an offer for you guys because you're special or something." The apparent 'Cybertronian''s collarbone - AKA the rear and spoiler of the car - sprang open, revealing a tight compartment around the size of your average car's trunk, which Rodimus gleefully reached into to reveal a holographic tablet.
"Alright, I'm gonna read this as ominously and vaguely as I possibly can to build up suspense or something." The machine promptly cleared its throat, whatever that meant in Cybertronian, and began.
"According to something something Article blah-blah, you guys have a job offer. If you accept the terms and conditions that follow, you'll be tasked to explore the various districts of this here city and basically ward off any a-holes who are ruining this place. That's putting it really bluntly, but... Pros and cons, here we go. Pros: you'll get paid for this stuff, which means you won't be living on the streets. Dunno if you figured that out already. You'll also be given your own base of operations (which sounds pretty sick), and you'll be regularly given equipment because you'll live pretty near some omnipresent shopkeeper or something, which also means you've basically got an infinite stock of whatever you want to get. Still gotta pay for it, though. Cons: there's a 50% chance you might die on each mission, but considering half of you already HAVE died, I don't think that's really a big counterpoint to not being homeless. There's also a whole bunch of other stuff that I omitted to cut down on time, so hopefully you guys ask questions that mean I'll get to list off those other things I didn't mention in the most convenient way possible. Alright, any questions?"
CAST LIST
Rhysie Rhysie as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Rhys (Borderlands)
Zerulu Zerulu as Vonyish Rostric (Warhammer 40k)
YellowTemperence YellowTemperence as Eric “Fiamatta”, Lucario (Pokemon) and Hit (Dragonball Super)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (TVFilthyFrank)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Emily Caldwin (Dishonored) and Damon S. Baird (Gears of War)
marc122 marc122 as Kobayashi (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
doggodaily doggodaily as Connor (Detroit: Become Human) and Biker (Hotline Miami)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker (Conker’s Bad Fur Day), Revy (Black Lagoon), and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Crusch Karsten (Re:Zero)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Ambra (Battleborn)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son), Emile-A239 (Halo) and Audun the Dark Scholar (OC)
June Verles June Verles as Cyrus Smith (The Mysterious Island)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops), Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur VI), and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2)
Nindota Nindota as Zack (Pokémon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC), Felix Auclair (OC) and Pallet Glaceman (OC)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Wes (Don’t Starve)
darkred darkred as Lt. John Dunbar (Dances with Wolves)​

• tumblr_p6jzo5zsvd1qmgvfso3_400.png
    RhysTrain Station
    Confused about being recognized as an "Android"

The business man was rather busy handling various introductions at once but he heard another reply "Hello, I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife" the man/android who replied was seen coming to him was a bit smaller or either the same height as Rhys himself.

Connor stood there, looking about the man as he spoke. He heard the question, "Who are you?" so he simply replied with what best followed, "I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife." He said this with a blank tone to his voice, his demeanor being completely...blank. He turned to see everyone beginning to talk to each other. Simply confused, he looked about the people to see if he could match anything with this bizarre scene.

Connor moved up to a man that looked...quite similar to him, he looked like an android himself, "Hello, I am Connor, the android sent by CyberLife." He gazed at the man intently, having nothing other to do, and decided to join the wave of interactions. Connor had never seen this android model, if this was even an android, "What android model are you?"

(Short post, sorry, was rushed because of something I have to do.)

Though the Hyperion salary man looked like some kind of Cyborg Office worker to the CyberLife android, the question "What android model are you?" came out of the mouth of the one who had a suit with the tag that read "RK800" which meant that Rhys looked like a fellow, unknown android to the one known as Connor, even though the cybernetics and a mechanical arm are the ones that do seem to give away the fact that a Hyperion Data-miner was an android but in-fact he isn't
    "Well hello there, Connor was it?" That's what the business man asked up first before following up "Android Model huh......? The name is Rhys, by the way.. and no I am not some sort of android as you think but I may look like one by the fact that I have a mechanical arm and few Cybernetic implants I've got stuck on the side of my forehead and on my eye" But little did Connor know is that Rhysie could find out more about the RK800 model with the cybernetic eye and perhaps check if the code of CyberLife's android is up to some standard or there is something very wrong with it, but in the meanwhile, the salary man extended his right mechanical arm waiting for Connor to follow up in a greeting manner.
    And then he saw some Orange, transformed car introducing itself "Sup" and then proceeded onto a ramble about not asking where the fuck a Hyperion man and a fellow android where until the thing-am-a-jig told them, just like also going through some more things including some "job offer" right after that "Any questions" in which the man with one than another Cybernetic found clear enough to accept it. He would later have to talk to Connor if needed.

• ECHO-eye (A cybernetic eye implant that helps Rhys gather information on most of the things, just like hacking into them as well)
    • Stun Baton (Self explanatory, Right?)
    • ECHO-Eye
    • Mechanical-Hologram projecting arm
    • Weird port on the side of his head (Only him knows what it's for...)
[tab=Current Interactions][/tab]

Last edited:
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• The capability to program in Python. Duh.

Status
Perfectly fine!
Hmmm. I put my finger and thumb on my chin, scratching it a little bit as I try to review everything that this Rodimus mech laid out. So his name is--ahem. So. Essentially, we are in Millennium City, where anything, and/or everything, can be here. Millennium City is where we ended up in after we fell through some...I don't know, either a space-time wormhole, or an inter-dimensional tear, or something truly unknown. Then there's the Cybertronians--no, that wasn't my point. Okay, focus. We're in Millennium City, yes. But this guy's also giving us a job offer.

Job offer? What could that mean?

Oh, so we're essentially a knockoff police force, looking for people trying to bring down the place, then? I mean, considering I'm an otaku, I'd probably join it just so I would be able to see anime and manga events happen in person... But the question is, how severe is the damage done so far? This is what I'm gonna ask, but not without acknowledging that I want to join.

"Rodimus. I know I'm gonna join this makeshift policing force, but one question: What is the damage done to Millennium City so far, and how?"

"Well, I mean, I've got my necklace and scarf, so I guess that could help with that." I replied to Rhys, pointing to each of the items as I mentioned them. A moment later, another man walked up to him, introducing themselves as 'Connor' and asked him something about 'androids', whatever those were. Before I could open my mouth to ask what an android was, what I guessed was a car, based off of my limited knowledge of things from other worlds, turned into some sort of strange metal man. As it turned out, I'd get the answers I was hoping we'd have already been given by Klaus.

Once the metal man stopped talking, I mentally repeated what I'd just heard to the best of my ability. So, this place is called Millennium City, and we all came here from different universes or dimensions and whatnot for some unknown reason, eh? And we've been given some sort of job offer to 'clean up the city', or something like that? And there's also some sort of omnipresent shopkeeper- what? Ok, so that answered where we all are, and sort of why we're here, but if we were pulled here... I looked up to my Typhlosion buddy. "Eric, do we take the job offer? Do you think we'll get to go back if we take it? I mean, it doesn't sound any more dangerous from what we've faced before, but still."

My mind wandered back to our team we'd left behind, and how they'd be reacting to our sudden disappearance, my face reflecting this with a sudden shift from thought to worry. If we never came back, if something happened to us here... I felt tears begin to form at the thought of never seeing them again, and turned my head away in an attempt to hide it. "We'll... see them again, right, Eric?" I asked, doing my best to hold the tears back.

Interacted with:
Rhysie Rhysie YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Mentioned:
Haz. Haz. doggodaily doggodaily

Last edited:

Interacting: Haz. Haz. darkred darkred
Mentioned: marc122 marc122
Cyrus walks up to John and grabs his hand and slaps his other hand on his shoulder. He then with a surprising amount of strength compared to his light frame shakes his hand vigorously as he proceeds to strike friendly conversation; "Well, Lieutenant you have no idea how happy I am to see you." as he finally lets him go out of his claws;

"You said you were going to Fort Sedgewick? Isn't that the one on the South Platte River Trail, I heard frontier locations like that are attacked by natives and all manner of ruffians day and night. But to be fair I would rather like to be there than here, at least we know we are and what we are doin-"

And again as on cue a large mechanical man with an obnoxious paint job and even more obnoxious personality approached the group and begun explaining the situation. Cyrus sighed and turned his attention towards him while crossing his arms and trying to listen to the entirety of the speech, the most of it was redundant jargon but he had to listen intently for anything that might be useful. As soon as he was done he waited for Miss Kobayashi to finish her question and then proceeded to ask his own;

"Well, since you are spewing out article laws does that mean you and Mr. Klaus are government workers? Not that matter is urgent, will you and Mr. Klaus escort us to this base of operations? And when will the first assignment, if I can call it that, be given?"

• So they were in a different world from his... timeline? It sounded kind of like the cheesy plot of a sci-fi movie to Woods, but that would explain a lot- what with all the talking animals running amok not to mention the giant morphing robot (that also seemed to be happy to blare a lot of hard rock) explaining the shitshow that apparently happened to be this Millennium City, it seemed to make a bit more sense.

“You’re making it sound like we have much of a choice, tin can...” The Marine rolled his eyes sarcastically towards Rodimus, shaking his head in visible disdain. However, after a few moments of internally questioning himself- well, it was only a few moments, really- It’s probably better than fighting Communist shitheads, right?- before letting out a loud sigh.

“Fine. Count me in. But this shopkeeper better not consider half-assed shit ‘weaponry’,” Frank grunted.

Also, he was completely unaware that the idiot wearing pink spandex was apparently looking for one “Frank”. Fortunately this wasn’t the right Frank, so it didn’t exactly involve the CIA operative in the first place.

98f7c49ce8a3f93edef76c8d392021f3.png

Cl5qRm6WMAALwRm.jpg

Tags: None (She doesn't want to be noticed)
Mood: Confused ; Scared
Equipment: Teddy Bear

The young girl was seen sleeping on one of the rails of the train. At first, she was completely unaware that she was teleported to a completely different world. She was in the fetal position sideways, holding a teddy bear close to her chest. It wasn't anything special, a pink teddy bear which had a white dress on it. It was a custom gift her stepmother gave her on her birthday. She loved it, as it was the only gift of affection she ever received. However, the sounds of a train slowly awakened her from her dream. Her black irises were clear as day, as she realized the gravity of the situation. A few fears appeared out of the corner of her eyes, silently worried about what happened to her, and the others around this area.

"..."
"...W..."
"...W-What happened to us ? "

These questions, and perhaps quite a bit more, were surrounding the little girl's mind. She wasn't sure exactly what happened. She didn't recognize anyone currently there. However, what she did manage to at least somewhat comprehend is that these people seemingly were from varying places of life, and were all gathered for some reason . However, this question was answered by a mysterious entity not too long after they exited the train. Both inside the train and a while afterward , Brooke intentionally went to the back of the train , trying to be as discreet as remotely possible in movement . Afraid of being noticed, or what would happen if she WAS noticed by all these strangers , as vague memorys of being called on for school, triggering her Social Anxiety, she didn't call out her name, or gave any indication she was there, making sure she was the last person to leave the train .

Fumbling with her teddy bear, sobbing quietly, and lightly sweating, she was incredibly nervous about her future of what exactly was going to happen. Fear of the unknown wrapped her heart as if it was no tomorrow, strangling it, giving her a great amount of mental pain, tripling the agony she always feels within her . She overheard the grand reveal from... A robot .... that she came from a different universe and all, and her normally quiet behavior became a mix of shock and a soft gasp coming from her. I guess it did make sense , at least to a certain extent. But, she wondered why was she chosen ? She wasn't anyone special. However, she held her teddy bear tightly, the pressure of being with this many people getting to her. She breathed lightly , and staggered quite a bit, trying to gain her balance. But.... Without any warning, the social anxiety spiked up immensely, and ... She fainted as a result. Her anxiety successfully drowning her like a oncoming tidal wave.​

typhlosion by infusions pfp smol.png

Eric

There's a lotta things to keep track of in this entire conversation. I was going to respond to Rhys' question with another answer made of fire when Zack teases me about returning to being quiet again. While I'm grinning at the Quilava, Rhys returns to talking to both of us about not mixing us up. My Fire-type teammate talks about his items, leaving me to motion at all the red clothing on me to show Rhys the insane amount of differences in appearance between the both of us. That's when another fellow joins the conversation, introducing himself as Connor, the android sent by CyberLife.

At least my years of having to multitask have helped me to keep track of all this chaos.

Speaking of chaos, the arrival of Rodimus certainly caught everyone's attention with his (actually damn good) taste in music. This is for good reason, as I come to find out: the briefing of what's going down, which all in all is pretty standard for situations like this. No questions about where we are due to lengthy explanations (which... is sort of offputting. If we're in a rush, then that means there's some threats in the area- ooooor, more likely to this guy's personality, he's just impatient), we're caught in the middle of a hub for universes, and we're being given a job offer to play hero.

"Eric, do we take the job offer? Do you think we'll get to go back if we take it? I mean, it doesn't sound any more dangerous from what we've faced before, but still."

Phew... the decision making for me begins. Zack's question is probably the most pressing out of all the questions running through everyone's minds right now. Job offers like this always comes with some major fine print; details that are bent in such a way so that they sound appealing only to solely satisfy the employer, not the employee. The only thing that sounds good about this job is that Rodimus is highly upfront about our chances at survival. Not many people who offer something opportunities like this will tell you that you've only got a 50% shot at living in every mission you take. Honesty like that, I can appreciate- but that doesn't exactly mean the Cybertronian is trustworthy. Asking for questions is another good sign, but in order to make sure there's no hidden aspects buried inside of the initial offer, I could trap the crowd here for days with questions about it. If my assumption about this guy's patience level is correct, then I wouldn't be able to last five minutes before being cut off. Not that I'd want to be the one to talk, anyway. Besides, I've lived out on the streets more than a couple of times in my life. Once you can only feed off rats behind the fridge and the moldy food in the freezer, you get used to it fast.

I turn to Zack, expecting him to be confused. To... my dissatisfaction, one glimpse at his eyes tells me that the worst inquiry of all is soon to come.

And it does.

"We'll... see them again, right, Eric?"

...Shit.

lucario woah smol.png

Lucario

As any a good partner would, Lucario's raised voice over all the background noise might help to bail me out of answering Zack's question.

"Uh... 'scuse me, Roddy!" Lucario calls to our bringer of vague career pitches. "Is there... anything else that we'll have to do for the city except go with the plan of 'kick the bad guy's ass' every time one shows up? Contribute to society and fit in, for example? Do we get any benefits with the other parts of the city? Cut the ribbon on newly opened stores?"

It's been 10 whole years since I've met Lucario, and I still can't figure out whether or not that last question would be a joke.

hit srs.jpg

Hit

Hit's two questions, as I expected for them to be, are incredibly straightforward. His Jotaro deep voice is raised like Lucario's so that he can be heard from the rear of the crowd, but unlike the canine's, it's dead serious to the point that it could probably throw a few of the more cheery characters of the place for a loop.

"What's the payment method of this universe? Is it secure?" The legendary assassin asks without missing a beat.

Mentions:
Rhysie Rhysie (Rhys/Connor)

Interactions:
Nindota Nindota (Zack)
Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)

Last edited:

• Emile A-239 Location= Millennium City
    Mental Condition= Alert
    Physical Condition= Fine
    Shields= 100%

Interaction With all the people present, Emile was having a hard time keeping track of all the potential threats in the area, even with his training. Amidst the chaos he noted several individuals, including two 19th century soldiers and what appears to be a late 20th century soldier. Something told him that this was the closest to any military officers he'll find out here. He really hoped otherwise though.

Emile began to experiment with the communications package that came with Mjolnir armor, but none of the UNSC frequencies were responsive. It wasn't even that they were jammed, it was just...silence. This either meant that in the time that he was asleep, the entirety of humanity was wiped out, or some kind of Covenant technology B.S. that sent him over to a part of the universe where his comms wouldn't reach the UNSC. Both were highly unlikely, so for now, he would have to make allies. And perhaps the first ones would be the men who have some semblance of military knowledge.

However, there were bigger issues to deal with. The friggin car transformed into a giant robot, prompting Emile to get ready for combat. Despite the red robot's size and it's metallic composition, Emile was prepared to kill it if it acted in aggression. Throughout the robot named Rodimus's speech, Emile was focused on the details, and Rodimus's demeanor.

From the speech, Emile received quite a few answers about the situation. They were in Millennium City, he was pulled out of his universe, and it was an anomaly. He was even given a mission. Sure there were details missing, but Spartans operated on a need-to-know basis, and this information would suffice. Besides, he should've been dead, so who the hell cares? "Alright, Rodimus, we'll help you out. But first, I want to know if there are any UNSC personnel in this city."

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Rodimus)
    Mentioned:

Italicized Colored= Internal Dialogue
    Bolded Colored= External Dialogue
    Emile's Speech Color= #990000

Vonyish wasn't stunned in the slightest when Rodimus appeared, his day couldn't get much weirder at this point. He wasn't listening most of the time but what he did catch was a mission, if he was to do this he may find a way back to the imperium or contact the Impeium fleets to perform exterminatus on this very heretical planet. "I accept the offer, clank." He said in quite a dead tone, no wishing to show emotions to something's that proberbly couldnt anyway.

But now he had to find some allies, doing his mission alone wasn't preferable given the current situation so he had to align himself, observing the crowd of colourful colours he saw few fit of his presence, these were mainly other soldiers. He would approach the one who asked the robot about some UNSC or something, he would stand by him, waiting for him to finish his conversation with the robot.

Haz. Haz. QizPizza QizPizza

Much to Wes delight he woke up on a train. Not in some creepy forest, barren desert, or pig town. An actual train with actual people. He rubbed his eyes and squinted, jusy to be sure he wasn't dreaming. Though they were strange to him he was glad to be in the presence of something that didn't want to kill him right now.
Then among the various conversations a man that looked suspiciously like some kind of werewolf spoke above the chatter asking for names.
Wes scowled as he thought how he could let his name be known. The mime snapped his fingers as he pulled out three balloons and smiled. The mime inflated each and tied it in such a way that they spelled out Wes. The mime then waved at the man.

Then there was some kind of automaton. Though it didn't look like the one he knew. Wes listened carefully to the robot's instructions and details on the job. He approved with a thumbs up. But then with the offer of questions the mime had a simple two. He got off his seat and approached the robot. Pointing outside and giving a confused look to the robot then pointing at him and the man that asked for names with the same confused look. This was great and all but the mime had no idea where he was or much else for that matter.

Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @anyonethatmightspeakmime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back