• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Millennium Academy - A Marvel and DC Crossover (Interest Check)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_68595e49ebc857a34cc127e41d8f5c14_2647b003_1280.png

Excuse this post as it is hardly aesthetic.

Hello RPN I am back after many long months away from this site. And I was thinking on possibly creating a group RP. I have never managed a group RP before on here, but I am willing to give it a shot. Anyways I wanted to created an RP based on a plot I had that takes place in an AU for both the Marvel and DCverse. The plot is as follows:

It has been nearly five years since the events of the Crisis. Since then the Justice League and Avengers have retired taking up new jobs as Professors. Millennium Academy was founded by both NIck Fury and Tony Stark in an effort to train the next generation of heroes, villains and otherwise. As well as provide them with a quality education. Things seemed to be going well for the Semester. That was until the students found out they were being forced to team up and compete. To find out which team will take the place and become the next Avengers and Justice League. As if things could get any worse tests and homework are the least of their worries.

That is the general plot, and a few more things before I end this. If people are interested and I go through with making this, there are a few rules you have to follow:

Rules and Regulations
  • Maximum of 5 characters person OCs or Canons in any combination
  • OCs should be related to a canon character in some way, either being a direct descendant (son or daughter) or an apprentice
  • Realistic faceclaims over the age of 18, no child faceclaims, or drawn (just a preference)
  • No problematic faceclaims, dead faceclaims, or faceclaims of people who have stated they would not like to be RPed as (IU for example)
  • Reply in paragraph around 2-3 paragraphs minimum, although long replies may be slower and more tedious it does make it more immersive so do try to write a bit more for this RP
  • Villains and children of villains are allowed
  • This RP may contain scenes of mild violence, swearing, and other such themes that may note be appropriate for anyone under 13
  • The admin (me) is 18+. so I would prefer you be 18+ when you join but that is not a requirement
  • All students should be around the typical university age so 18-25 (may make acceptions)
  • Professors should be mainly canons, but if they are OCs please make them 30+
  • The Young Avengers, Young Justice, and Teen Titans should be students as that makes sense with their ages
  • If you would like you may format your replies in code for the aesthetic
  • All other RPN rules and regulations apply
That said this RP does mix elements of the Marvel and DC comics with both the shows and the movies of both franchises. So you are more than welcome to join as any canon character or the child of any canon character. Considering the nature of this group it will be rather large, but I would like to start off with around 15-20 people depending on how interested everyone is with this concept. I also have this RP running offsite but as that is seperate and follows my own personal guidelines I thought I'd try it on here and see how it goes. If this peaked your interest feel free to comment below. I'll probably start working on a form, and perhaps a proper interest check depending on how this goes.

I would love to be a part of this, I think it would be fun to be the daughter of Spider-Man-/ Peter Parker. I've never done it role-play like this, so it should be fun! I really need a distraction LOL

I would love to be a part of this, I think it would be fun to be the daughter of Spider-Man-/ Peter Parker. I've never done it role-play like this, so it should be fun! I really need a distraction LOL
Ooh that would be great, I shall keep that noted^^ while I work on figuring out a possible character form

Interested in playing Lucy Quinzel!! Cannon character, and daughter of Harley. Didn’t know if we were playing in the universe where Harley became a hero.

Glad to hear that you guys are interested in this concept! I'll try to work on getting this out sometime later this week, and making some kind of character form for everyone

Interested in playing Lucy Quinzel!! Cannon character, and daughter of Harley. Didn’t know if we were playing in the universe where Harley became a hero.
Well it would be up to you, she could be a reformed villian, or still be practicing as a villain in secret. I shall leave the details up to you, and whoever would like to potentially play Harley

Interested! I'll probably do the kid of Bucky Barnes or Captain America. Maybe both if I can handle two.
Ooh okay and that will totally be fine, if you think you can handle it you are more than welcome to try

Okay so I made the character sign up form! Feel free to check it out, it’s linked here

Oh I am highly interested in this. I love next generation Marvel/DC RPs. I have a wide range of next-gen characters I'll have to go through though, haha.

Interested as well! Can't put my finger down on what I'm going to play as, but this definitely entices me!

Glad to see
Interested as well! Can't put my finger down on what I'm going to play as, but this definitely entices me!
glad to see you’re interested, but when you figured it out feel free to sign up in the character thread, that goes for everyone else as well^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back