• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠.

HELPFUL TIPS BEFORE POSTING YOUR INTEREST :

one. muse's a, b, c and d are gender locked. e and f can be any gender you'd like.
two. we're not doing super detailed profile(s) for the characters! i'm going to keep it simple so we can start.
three. you can have multiple roles, even if they're not listed. i do require the listed roles to be taken first before
making your own additional oc's.

fin.

Last edited:
no, no! i figured that would only actually be necessary if more than one person wants a certain role but for now, no. thanks for letting me know!

Could I try for muse a? I love zombie apocalypse tropes and this sounds super fun. I like how the interactions have clearly been laid out for the initial character entrances but there is still room for some leeway with personality-- makes me feel more assured that the RP will start off on a good note, haha.

Could I try for muse a? I love zombie apocalypse tropes and this sounds super fun. I like how the interactions have clearly been laid out for the initial character entrances but there is still room for some leeway with personality-- makes me feel more assured that the RP will start off on a good note, haha.

i figured it would make it easier for beginning a story considering everyone then has a set location to be at. none of the initial starter struggles, you know?
plus i liked the idea of them doing their own thing and having their own stories before everyone comes together, little by little, as a group. i appreciate that. . . !

only open role : f

here is the cs. everyone is free to start working on their characters. the character sheet thread
TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck xuanan xuanan meysling meysling Chimeric Chimeric

Last edited:
this is a question for everyone :
between italy, prague, london, japan and korea where would you prefer the location be?
( even if you're just passing through, feel free to give your opinion as i haven't yet decided )

yeah! of course! you're also free to make any additional characters even if they're not listed. i just wanted those initial roles filled out.

if you're still interested :
* you're welcome to create an oc. we can even come up with something together and i'll create an intro for you as well.
* just let me know on here or through pm. however... if there is a role that's been taken that you're interested in, make the
role anyway. this isn't first come first served.

I'd prefer London! There's more of a melting pot of different cultures and people there than any of the other locations, and the appeal of London crime noir tickles my mystery bone.

It's kind of hard for me to say where I would rather; it would be interesting to try roleplaying in settings I have not yet but I won't be bummed out whatever place we choose. The only one I have dabbled in is London, but only dabbled. I would be stoked to try either place!

Interested! I'd love to try my hand at applying for muse d. Well done, this is so well-written!

as for location, I'm leaning towards Prague!

If this is still open, I'd love to try my hand at an OC that isn't a part of the cast (since those roles are already filled)! If not, that's okay.

Either way, the story and the character concepts are amazing! ^^

Chimeric Chimeric KaramelKarma KaramelKarma Considering there are two of you interested in this role, it's now going to be categorized as whichever character suits the role better, in my opinion. I'm not fond of the idea of judging your creations because we're all artists in that regard, so if you're open to it, whomever does not get muse d--would you be open to creating a character blurb w/my second oc? It'll be male and I'm already needing to link him in so that could be great? Otherwise it's fine !

eyyliner eyyliner
I'd love an OC. Did you already have something in mind or did you want to work on it together? If privately messaging is more comfortable for you, we can do that and whatever we come up with, I'll add on the official roles list. ~

London ! That got the most votes and personally, I was between there and Prague so.

That's fine! I think I am down for playing muse D or a character blurb (I will be putting my CS up sometime tomorrow as Monday is my off day); I ask though if I can play a male regardless?

yes! as a custom role if that interests you?
-sidenote
: i'll be checking everything out and creating a deadline for characters tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back