• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🌿Miaow's Roleplay Search🌿

Miaow

Bad job, Superstar!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Miaow's Roleplay Search
themes: triggering themes, angst, dark, toxic relationships, found family, abuse, hurt-comfort, post-apocalypse, zombies, action, fantasy, real life, gore, injury, sci-fi, horror, thriller, LGBTQIA+, fluff, physical affection, 18+

About Me
  • I go by Miaow or Softy!
  • I use she/they pronouns
  • I'm 20+ and a masters student in the UK
  • I'm a para to multi-para roleplayer! I can stretch to novella but not for an entire roleplay.
  • I'm LGBTQIA+ friendly as I'm part of that community myself!
  • I love dark themes and angst, but limits and boundaries are important so I'm happy to discuss these with you.
  • I'm happy to set roleplays in canon universes but I don't enjoy playing canon characters.
  • I will only roleplay with people over the age of 18, even if our plot has no adult themes! I'm an adult myself so I'd prefer to only write with other adults.
  • I love found family roleplays. I may lose interest in the plot if it doesn't involve either romance or found family partnerships!
  • I also love post-apocalyptic settings! These can be pretty much any kind of apocalypse: zombies, aliens, nuclear, eternal winter... Whatever you'd like!
  • My post frequency can change A LOT depending on the roleplay. Sometimes I can reply multiple times a day, or once a week. I'm also a student so sometimes I just get swamped with work.
  • I'm trying to take on less 1x1s than I did last time round so I'll be limiting it to 2 at a time! (0/2)
My Triggers
  • Absolutely NO mentions of weight, changes in weight, disordered eating, diagnosed eating disorders or anything along those lines. Mentions of food are A-okay, I'm more concerned about disorders surrounding food.
  • Please don't mention your character's weight in your character sheet. If it's coded and you're not sure how to remove that section, please just put N/A or something like that.
  • Please don't mention any of your character's measurements, such as waist size, thigh circumference etc.
Plots
Characters in bold are the role I'd prefer to play!
It's the social season! The time of year where young, available bachelors and bachelorettes flaunt their stuff at flamboyant parties in search of a marriage candidate. Chau is no different. She consulted her Modiste, the same dressmaker who had dressed her older sisters, and attended to the ball. However, Chau wasn't exactly a perfect suiter. Her older sisters were gorgeous. They had long, flowing, dark hair, and striking blue eyes... but Chau was born with albinism. By courting age, she was almost entirely blind. She couldn't dance, she couldn't play an instrument, she couldn't even read. Character B is up to you, although this can be coupled with the supernatural being x blind girl plot! I think your character being somewhat of an outcast, especially if it's for a visual reason like a physical deformity or some sort of supernatural feature that Chau wouldn't know about.
Chau was born into a noble family. Though her older sisters were all born dark-haired, blue-eyed and healthy, she was born with albinism, leaving her almost completely blind. Despite this, her noble standing still made her a valuable marriage candidate. Her mother arranged her marriage to YC. At first, they don't get along, with Chau immediately assuming YC could never truly love her and trying to put distance between them. Will they ever be in a loving marriage?

Alternative: Chau is married to a resentful man. Though he knows being her husband increases his social standing, he hates her. Chau falls for a servant in his home and they begin a secret relationship.

Romantic Pairings
All of these pairings can be FxF, FxM, or FxNb! These means that, in romantic settings, I will only play a female character as I don't particularly find playing male characters fulfilling. Many of my characters are pansexual so your character's gender isn't an issue. Pairings in bold are ones that I'm currently interested in, the character with an asterisks are the character I'd like to play!
  • Nobles in arranged marriages, having an affair with each other
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped* (this one is horror with an aspect of stockholm syndrome, not true romance)
  • Kidnapped* x Rescuer
  • Apocalypse Survivors
  • Empress x Concubine*
  • Concubine* x Samurai
  • Supernatural being x Blind girl who believes they're human*
  • Cult Members
Found Family Pairings
In these pairings, I would like to play the younger of the two. There would obviously be no romance between these pairings, but romance with side-characters are okay!
  • A young apocalypse survivor* - An older, experienced apocalypse survivor
  • A homeless child* - An adult going through the fostering process
  • A homeless child* - A Doctor/Nurse/Police Officer
Inspiration
These are all prompts I've found while scrolling through pinterest!
  • "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt."
  • "Try to eat something."
  • "I've got you, I promise."
  • Waking from a nightmare to find themselves in the arms of their partner.
  • Feeling so weak they can barely stand.
  • Curling up under a thick blanket, enjoying each other's warmth.
  • "People do bad things when they're trying to survive."
  • "Don't leave."
  • Hurt-comfort
  • "I know, I know it hurts. I'm sorry."
Fandoms
I don't particularly like playing canon characters, it feels like a lot of pressure to try and live up to someone's expectations of a canon character... but, I do enjoy using canon settings!
  • The Last of Us
  • Blue Eyed Samurai (this is the only fandom where I will play a canon character, Kinuyo)
  • The Walking Dead
  • I'm massively craving an equestrian roleplay. Idk why, I'm just a horse girl and I wanna play an equestrian so bad.
Feel free to message me or comment here! All plots can and should be discussed before we start so we can make sure we're both happy! c:

coded by archangel_

Last edited:
Bump!
I'm thinking of adding some characters and extra plots to this in the next few days! I'm looking for something dark and angsty with some hurt/comfort vibes atm

Bump! I added a plot, "Love is Blind," which I'm super interested in doing c:

I'd like to do The Last Of Us if this is still open! A secret rendevous for a family goes wrong, zombies arrive instead, two secret survivors hidden away to outlast the apocolypse. Just have to make an oc! I don't like doing canon characters either. I do sometimes. Just not often. If you like that short idea for a plot, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back