• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MHC!- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Wert

Something
xchg0Gj.png

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵​
Out of Character Discussion

Life. Life. S n o w S n o w erzulie erzulie BLK BLK
Hello, hello! I wanted to discuss the spirits and monsters. Do you have any questions about them or the story as it currently is, and do you plan on doubling up for one or not? I dont mind at all if you want to. Also, I want to know if you guys would like to wait for the last slot for the kids to be filled, or start with the number we have instead?

I plan on playing as a yokai if the opportunity arises.

But I would like to know our limitations and expectations for playing as a yokai. As in can we play as friendly and foe yokai or exclusively friendly, how strong of a yokai can we play as, and what kind of role would we be playing in terms of interaction with the children if we played a yokai?

I plan on playing as a yokai if the opportunity arises.

But I would like to know our limitations and expectations for playing as a yokai. As in can we play as friendly and foe yokai or exclusively friendly, how strong of a yokai can we play as, and what kind of role would we be playing in terms of interaction with the children if we played a yokai?
Alright.

I'd rather stick with more friendly yokai with actual characters and keep the foe ones as NPCs simply because I don't want the role-play to get too dark, and I'd like to keep the interactions with them to be a bit low compared to more friendly yokai. I wont object to having one or two of the foe ones as player characters if the writers doing it will agree not to push the boundaries and will discuss things about them. I also don't mind yokai that stand on nuetral grounds between good and bad.
When it comes to powers, I don't mind the player yokai having a few since they aren't humans, but I'd rather not have some with powers capable of destroying the town as a whole with one go.
Interactions will depend on the writers for the most part. They can interact with the kids the entire time that they can, or choose to interact with them and other yokai at will.

I’m gonna stay away from reading about them much, but how much bearing will a yokai character (RPed by one of us) have on the story as a whole?

I’m gonna stay away from reading about them much, but how much bearing will a yokai character (RPed by one of us) have on the story as a whole?
The yokai will be a driving point, they'll be really active in the rp after the kids cross the firefly bridge during the summer festival. They'll be the ones helping, or hindering, the kids along the way. When the kids find out that most of the yokai aren't as bad as the village led them to believe, there will be a choice to make that will either keep the yokai as they are or make them more prominent in story.
Is this what you meant?

The yokai will be a driving point, they'll be really active in the rp after the kids cross the firefly bridge during the summer festival. They'll be the ones helping, or hindering, the kids along the way. When the kids find out that most of the yokai aren't as bad as the village led them to believe, there will be a choice to make that will either keep the yokai as they are or make them more prominent in story.
Is this what you meant?
Thanks, Wert! That’s exactly what I was hoping for. Sorry if I wasn’t too clear earlier. Anyways, I’m excited for this to get rolling. Glad you got your account back too!

Thanks, Wert! That’s exactly what I was hoping for. Sorry if I wasn’t too clear earlier. Anyways, I’m excited for this to get rolling. Glad you got your account back too!
Thanks lol
If I can't find another person to join for a sixth kid soon I'll go ahead an post a starter.

As of now I don’t have any questions and I wouldn’t mind doubling up as a yokai either. I’m good either way if you guys wanna wait for another person or not.

I'm currently busy at the moment, but since we haven't recieved any more character sheets, I'll be posting a starter either later today or tomorrow and we can begin the rp.

I didn’t realize that the rp had started o.o, there wasn’t a notification. I’ll look over the current post to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back