• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mha romance/angst roleplay

GothicGlypso

Kiribaku Pope
Hey, I have a weird craving for an MHA role play as of late so I’m looking for someone who’d be down to do a roleplay for one of these prompts, if Interested please dm me

EraserJoke villain rp- an Aizawa x Ms Joke roleplay where after an attack on the city, Ms Joke is kidnapped by the league of villains and brainwashed into being one of them, completely forgetting her life and her friends before being taken, including her longtime crush Aizawa, now Aizawa must try to find a way to help her break out of her mind control

KamiJirou Romeo and Juliet plot- Jiro and Denki were high school lovers at UA, seemingly inseparable, but once they graduated Jiro’s family refused to let her see Denki because they thought he wasn’t good enough for her. He was a poor downtown boy, and she was a rich uptown girl, now they have to try and find a way to stay together without her parents finding out

ShigaDabi pregnancy plot- Shigiraki is a trans man, who almost 2 years ago while drunk slept with his best friend Dabi, who he ended up catching feelings for. He ended up getting pregnant from this and tried to keep the baby a secret to keep her safe. It wasn’t until his daughter was almost 2 that he eventually found Dabi again and told him, only Dabi had now renounced his villainous ways and was currently in a relationship with the pro hero hawks. Shigiraki desperately wants Dabi to be part of their child’s life but is finding it hard as he is still a villain and Dabi seemingly hates him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back