• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA New Gen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It seems RPNation was not updating me towards the RP thread getting new posts.....now i need to check other threads ive been in to see if they have changed.

Everyone feel free to put your points so far in a next reply, during the character’s thought process or in parentheses at the end

Right, until then Janes distracting/trying to take down the 0 pointer, not sure if any of the teachers understand the mindset but kinda said before she views the test etc a little diffrently.....I do have a idea of how she will actually do damage to it if others dont jump in. (Ghost In the Shell Moment)

Also confused on PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss / National National Since was under impression Jane was only one on the 0 pointer atm and rest of the "Civilians" running away. Are any other players attacking it?...since otherwise was more picturing it like in the show.

Chocominty99 Chocominty99 was going after the larger robots not the Collosal, Venchi1986 Venchi1986 was dealing with smaller ones....only one who posted they were attacking it was Jane and now Moeru.

But at the time of the post would be the "Civilian" singular

I wasnt saying National cant attack it, i was just saying at the time of Poliks post it was only Jane, and then you posted after joining in. So currently 2 people attacking it total from what i was reading...which was why i was confused when more where mentioned.

I lost track of my points. I count at least five three-pointers and six two-pointers and more than maybe five or so rescues, including the girl under the rumble, and Yosuke. I count 37 plus the rescue points.

I hope my rescue points are acceptable, if not I'll change them later. For now though I'm going to bed

That moment when you are so desperate to earn points. You might have accediently created an overpowered support item. Metal-piercing arrows. Does anyone feel as if I am going overboard?

Ah kk misunderstood what was written then...would have had her react to them more but well its passed i guess.

Was more thinking the eyes would have been reinforced, was kinda why specifically had Jane attack them in earlier post to have it bounce of......so kinda a metal shard going through so easily does kinda negate that a bit, so kinda added a bit to have it make sense to janes post if thats ok.

Also if we are going by the show.....i dont think it was "X points for Y" with rescue points. It was shown to be 6 Teachers voting between 0 and 10.

Last edited:
I haven’t exactly seen the show itself. I know of it through a friend of mine. So somethings that are common knowledge to you is not so to me. Funny, how the player with the quote and quote “All-Seeing Eye” is the one that knows the least about the show.

I haven’t exactly seen the show itself. I know of it through a friend of mine. So somethings that are common knowledge to you is not so to me. Funny, how the player with the quote and quote “All-Seeing Eye” is the one that knows the least about the show.

It's really worth checking out, same goes for the prequel spin off manga Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals

Now my character is a female Robin Hood. Take about unintentional images. FYI guys, it wasn't meant to be a bow and arrow, it was meant to be a gauntlet shooting arrows. But now it's a bow. I love how canon works!

Meanwhile Jane is having her slow walk away rather than celebrate. Kinda through a vague scene back in the test review room....given it was something that would likely come up. Nezu at least or someone reconizing the name of her parent was the civilian name of a rather dangerous villian that legally escaped justice.

Pretty much Mother got of scot free for a long career of crime, never saw justice and was currently living a good life of success on the legal side without sign of going back to old ways....which just annoyed the heroes they did clash with (or familys of them) more. The "You cant legally touch me" kinda smirk (had it cause Jane a few issues in previous school)

At least Jane knows her birth parents. I might do an arc of Kayla trying to find out who she is. That memory loss shouldn't be an afterthought.

Results will be told to everyone when they go home, just like in the anime. We’ll do a time skip to the first day of school after everyone does one reply of their character’s reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back