• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA - Midorya/Uraraka!

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Soooooo with the quarantine being a thing, I suddenly have a lot more time on my hands. I need a distraction from all the doom and gloom that comes with the fear that you might perish at the microscopic hands of a currently cure-less virus, and what better distraction than action, fluff and romance?

I'm looking for an RP set in the world of My Hero Academia, specifically one focused around the pairing of Izuku Midorya (played by me) and Ochako Uraraka (played by you)! I think these two work perfectly together, and I'm a sucker for romance stories, especially if they involve characters like these two.

I'm currently in the process of watching season 4 and I'm not all the way caught up (currently binging it with a friend, so it's a bit slow going), so in order to avoid spoilers (manga or otherwise), I figured this would be set post-canon in their graduating year. They're pretty much pro heroes at this point, Deku himself becoming a member of the new Big Three, and we'd take it from there. Will they be public about their relationship? Will they want to keep it a secret? How will these two being in the public eye affect their lives? Will the League of Villains attempt to use their relationship against them?

These are all things we can discuss once interest is shown! If this sounds like something you'd be into, please respond down below, or shoot me a PM (or you can contact me on Discord at The Bow Tie#0186).

And as a reward for reading all of that, have these cute images I found. :P

9afe77fceb23687cf7e823a88e9506e7.png

ba3da96baf31cce069abb3094eeacd3b.jpg

9db511e56438078b5ca25cb384c9ca58.jpg

af610c2b014f4b95040e7b0af029dcbd.jpg

Last edited:
I have three questions, would you be down to double, are you fine with ocs if doubling allowed, and is this plot based or just ship based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back