• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Howdy folks, it’s Red again, back from the RP grave. I’ve been inactive for about a year, but I think I’m ready to come back to the world of roleplaying once more. This time, I’m looking for someone who’s 18+ and interested in doing a KiriBaku/BakuKiri roleplay with me.

Some guidelines, to begin.

✸ I am 20+, and you must be 18 or older to play with me, no ifs ands or buts. I won’t respond to anyone underage, and that’s the facts.

✸ I won’t do major character death, or loss of limbs. Trauma and most sensitive issues are fine, but if you feel like you should ask, then you absolutely should. Follow your gut instinct on this one, folks, and use common sense.

✸ I won’t do gender-bent characters, bestiality, non-con, or underage characters. “Aged up”/Future AU/Reality AU where characters are adults and REMAIN adults are what I’ll do. No de-aging quirks please.

✸ I will play the role of either Bakugou Katsuki or Kirishima Eijirou. I love them both and am willing to play either, but I do have a preference for Bakugou. Also, either one can be the more dominant one, I don’t care. I like both dynamics equally.

✸ Finally, I will only RP in DMs or on Discord. No threads, please. They’re too annoying to keep track of and very messy.

Alright, with all that fun stuff out of the way, let’s get to the actual fun stuff.

I love KiriBaku in all its forms, so AUs are greatly welcomed! I honestly prefer them to in-universe stories, so hit me with your best ideas. Want them to go on a road trip? Sure! How about a fantasy AU where Kirishima’s a dragon disguised as a human? Super cool, but keep in mind my rules. A/B/O AU? Hell yeah.

Honestly, the best roleplays happen when both parties contribute ideas equally, so don’t be afraid to put your thoughts out there. The worst thing that can happen is I say no and offer something else instead.

With all that being said, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

((Preferably in my DMs ;D ))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back