• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
PlusUltra PlusUltra your original "Y" response had me in tears. That was pretty funny.

Y....Are we here?

I was like, all wondering what you meant, and I realized it was you being silly.

Yeah. I was holding my side on that one.

Bravo....Bravo.

The DM needs to respond to it as well?

Also, is Lauren unconcious on a med-bed and still coated in delicious snake juice?

J. Africa J. Africa
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
@Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
@BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
@AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo

It's that time again, weekly roll call! But before that, please welcome back FactionParadox if you haven't already! He had to take care of some heavy family matters not long after he became a member, but now he has returned. We all wish you and your family well FactionParadox FactionParadox !
Now pretty much all of you should know the drill by now, but I figure I'll put the instructions in each of these roll calls for everyone's benefit.
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Now the round of interactions we are currently having in the student thread will be the last before we skip back to the classroom for the vote on class representative. So if you want to get a word in with any characters you have yet to interact with, or anything else, please post as soon as you can if you haven't yet done so. Don't be afraid to approach a character you don't know, we all have to get to know each other if we want our class to be a united force for good! Also I personally am going to encourage open discussion in the OOC thread about whom to nominate for rep! Debate the reasonings behind your choice! We also don't want whoever's chosen to be caught off guard, so please if you are nominated indicate whether your character would actually be interested in the position.
In other news, with FactionParadox's return we are up to a total of 18 students! The other DMs and I are working out the details behind the scenes, but we still are planning on introducing a Class 1B thread after we break the 20 student threshold. We are also discussing the possibility of having a dorm room thread for 1A and 1B students to interact in between major school events, the first of which will probably be the highly anticipated sports festival!!! But of course, there's much to come before then.
Let's keep this story going y'all! Have a wonderful day, and happy roleplaying!

Almost there guys! Two more players and we'll have a full set of Y's!

Attention, those who have not responded. You have until 04/10/20 at 7pm GMT (3pm EST, 12pm PST, 8pm GBT [Great Britain Time]) before you're booted.

The DM needs to respond to it as well?

Also, is Lauren unconcious on a med-bed and still coated in delicious snake juice?
Yes, and yes. All the students that did not make it back to the classroom on their own are currently being treated in the medical ward

What's up everybody!
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
@Spideep - Corvo
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
@BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
@AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen

It's that time again, weekly roll call! But before that, please welcome back FactionParadox if you haven't already! He had to take care of some heavy family matters not long after he became a member, but now he has returned. We all wish you and your family well FactionParadox FactionParadox !
Now pretty much all of you should know the drill by now, but I figure I'll put the instructions in each of these roll calls for everyone's benefit.
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Now the round of interactions we are currently having in the student thread will be the last before we skip back to the classroom for the vote on class representative. So if you want to get a word in with any characters you have yet to interact with, or anything else, please post as soon as you can if you haven't yet done so. Don't be afraid to approach a character you don't know, we all have to get to know each other if we want our class to be a united force for good! Also I personally am going to encourage open discussion in the OOC thread about whom to nominate for rep! Debate the reasonings behind your choice! We also don't want whoever's chosen to be caught off guard, so please if you are nominated indicate whether your character would actually be interested in the position.
In other news, with FactionParadox's return we are up to a total of 18 students! The other DMs and I are working out the details behind the scenes, but we still are planning on introducing a Class 1B thread after we break the 20 student threshold. We are also discussing the possibility of having a dorm room thread for 1A and 1B students to interact in between major school events, the first of which will probably be the highly anticipated sports festival!!! But of course, there's much to come before then.
Let's keep this story going y'all! Have a wonderful day, and happy roleplaying!
Y...es I am still here just very lazy and busy will post more often from now on.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 so will we be doing a timeskip soon? Also are the students going to go visit the support course like we were gonna do day one?
Kapowne Kapowne J. Africa J. Africa SparrowVale SparrowVale

So, the DMs and I have discussed, and we will have the class rep election, then a timeskip to the support side for gear and costumes, followed by some dorm drama, then the battle trial arc where characters are teamed up.

little pop from Mr. Harmony, he had seen the incident as he was travelling to U.A. Needless to say he loves to embarrass Koto

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Just checking in to see if you had any ideas already in place for Kitchen Staff or if I'm "free" to NPC it up.

I went ahead and posted because I'm bored. Just a warning though, it's broken in two parts, so it's bit long The first part is just a dream though so you can skip it if needed
@ Everyone technically

Ok real quick can someone give me a rundown of whats going on so I don't go in blind please?
The students and teachers have returned to school and are in the last round of interaction before everyone is being taken back to the classroom for the vote on Class Rep and Vice Rep.
These are the players that either made it back on their own or have completed their checkup at the infirmary:
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
J. Africa J. Africa - Genki
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

The rest are still getting checked on or are on their way to the classroom:
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher

However, I'm informing everyone now of 2 things. First, that BobbyJoe has been suspended due to inactivity, so do not expect any interaction with his characters until we hear from him.
And The Explorer The Explorer has to bow out for an undetermined amount of time due to personal matters. We are working on an exit post for him, but he plans on returning to resume his character once he's able. Any interactions before our post we will try to include, then we will temporarily remove him from the story.

Last edited:
The students and teachers have returned to school and are in the last round of interaction before everyone is being taken back to the classroom for the vote on Class Rep and Vice Rep.
These are the players that either made it back on their own or have completed their checkup at the infirmary:

Kapowne Kapowne
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Webs Elk Webs Elk

However, I'm informing everyone now of 2 things. First, that BobbyJoe has been suspended due to inactivity, so do not expect any interaction with his characters until we hear from him.
And The Explorer The Explorer has to bow out for an undetermined amount of time due to personal matters. We are working on an exit post for him, but he plans on returning to resume his character once he's able. Any interactions before our post we will try to include, then we will temporarily remove him from the story.
Y

Kapowne Kapowne
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Y, and I put up a post already. I pretty much took some advice from myself, and got over it after a week. I'm still going to be active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back