• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What's up everybody!
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo

It's that time again, weekly roll call! But before that, please welcome back FactionParadox if you haven't already! He had to take care of some heavy family matters not long after he became a member, but now he has returned. We all wish you and your family well FactionParadox FactionParadox !
Now pretty much all of you should know the drill by now, but I figure I'll put the instructions in each of these roll calls for everyone's benefit.
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Now the round of interactions we are currently having in the student thread will be the last before we skip back to the classroom for the vote on class representative. So if you want to get a word in with any characters you have yet to interact with, or anything else, please post as soon as you can if you haven't yet done so. Don't be afraid to approach a character you don't know, we all have to get to know each other if we want our class to be a united force for good! Also I personally am going to encourage open discussion in the OOC thread about whom to nominate for rep! Debate the reasonings behind your choice! We also don't want whoever's chosen to be caught off guard, so please if you are nominated indicate whether your character would actually be interested in the position.
In other news, with FactionParadox's return we are up to a total of 18 students! The other DMs and I are working out the details behind the scenes, but we still are planning on introducing a Class 1B thread after we break the 20 student threshold. We are also discussing the possibility of having a dorm room thread for 1A and 1B students to interact in between major school events, the first of which will probably be the highly anticipated sports festival!!! But of course, there's much to come before then.
Let's keep this story going y'all! Have a wonderful day, and happy roleplaying!

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

It's that time again, weekly roll call! But before that, please welcome back FactionParadox if you haven't already! He had to take care of some heavy family matters not long after he became a member, but now he has returned. We all wish you and your family well FactionParadox FactionParadox !
Now pretty much all of you should know the drill by now, but I figure I'll put the instructions in each of these roll calls for everyone's benefit.
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Now the round of interactions we are currently having in the student thread will be the last before we skip back to the classroom for the vote on class representative. So if you want to get a word in with any characters you have yet to interact with, or anything else, please post as soon as you can if you haven't yet done so. Don't be afraid to approach a character you don't know, we all have to get to know each other if we want our class to be a united force for good! Also I personally am going to encourage open discussion in the OOC thread about whom to nominate for rep! Debate the reasonings behind your choice! We also don't want whoever's chosen to be caught off guard, so please if you are nominated indicate whether your character would actually be interested in the position.
In other news, with FactionParadox's return we are up to a total of 18 students! The other DMs and I are working out the details behind the scenes, but we still are planning on introducing a Class 1B thread after we break the 20 student threshold. We are also discussing the possibility of having a dorm room thread for 1A and 1B students to interact in between major school events, the first of which will probably be the highly anticipated sports festival!!! But of course, there's much to come before then.
Y
also hello FactionParadox FactionParadox I am sorry about what has happened with your family.

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

J. Africa J. Africa

Y, though I probably won't reply this round, considering Chris is asleep XD

EDIT: Also, have a question for how rep voting will work. Will it be two (or even one) votes per person and the two highest people are rep and vice rep, respectively or is it vote for rep then vote for vice rep?
EDIT EDIT: Or is it an unlimited number of votes but one vote to each candidate and whoever has the most class approval becomes rep and vice rep

Last edited:
What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y, and I'm going to try and reply this round.

J. Africa J. Africa
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Also, remember, the first event in the Canon is the costume creation, followed by the battle challenge! We are discussing who to pair with whom, so please, be ready! Festival is the next big event after that. In between the Class Rep election, battle challenge and Festival, we encourage you to take your characters to the Dorms and get to know each other! We need the dynamics of personal interaction just as it is in the Canon! What's a superhero story without some drama AMIRITE?

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

Also, I am involved in a lot of RPs, and I'm a Dad and husband, also a federal official. I may not be able to respond at times, due to me having to decompress and have alone time during this crisis. Thanks everyone for your help in making this thread great!

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

y

1586387533045.png
Y..Not?

(Also sorry for lack of posts, been really busy at work so getting time to read/write is lacking)

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

What's up everybody!
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back