• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MewTea's mega search ( original and fandom incl. DW / HP / GoT / SPN )

mewtea

hello! blu here, and i'm currently searching for a few roleplay partners! excuse the post, i’m currently on mobile and can’t do much in the way of prettying it up.

a bit about me - you can call me blu. i’m 26, and i’ve been role playing for over a decade, across a wide variety of platforms. i am a semi to literate writer, writing anywhere from 400 words to 1,000+, although i average about 600-800, depending on what my partner gives me to work with and how charitable my muse is feeling. i write in third person, past tense, and prefer to play males, although I am willing to write as a female. i also prefer mxm relationships, but will do any gender pairing. i am also willing to rp over discord and email, although I much prefer forums. i have a couple of ideas that i might be interested in, which i will list below, but mostly i'm just looking to write! shoot me a pm and world build with me. harry potter? i'm down. doctor who? i love writing as ten and could use more practice. want to come up with a completely original plot? i love world building and could spend hours getting lost in the small details of a world.

Fairy Tail - i'm caught up on the anime, and i have read the last chapter of the manga. absolutely love this series
- i would prefer a plot that takes place after the manga end, but i'm cool with whatever. i love fairy tail.
- the only ship i don't really like is gruvia, and my favourite ship is gratsu.
- i'm willing to write as Natsu ( preferred ), Lucy, and/or OC's

Naruto - i have finished both the anime and the manga. i absolutely love Naruto, and am anti ending, pro happy team 7. also pro sasunarusasu
- (really wanna do this) i would like a plot that takes place after Naruto and Sasuke's final fight, where Naruto follows Sasuke on his redemption trip around the world. the plot would consist of the adventures they get into, and how they grow up and develop because of it
- i'm willing to write as Naruto and Sakura
- i also have an innumerable amount of AU plot ideas for this that focus around sasunarusasu
- have the highest muse for this

Boku no Hero Academia; Villian!Izuku BakuDeku plot. Canon divergent. May contain spoilers. Summary is quick and not the best, but I have a great desire for this RP. This will be a very messed up roleplay. There will blood, murder, villainous shenanigans, and a twisted, yandere Izuku with an obsession for a certain angry individual. I want to write as Midoriya for this.

• What if All Might hadn't seen the hero potential in Midoriya? What if he had tried to comfort Midoriya, but had ultimately decided against giving him his quirk? Heartbroken, young Izuku is found crying behind a gas station by none other than Shimura Tenko. The leader of the League of Villains is at first unimpressed, but after taking the notebook Izuku was clutching and looking through it, finds his opinion changing rather quickly. Izuku's analytical skills would be a great asset to the League, and he tells him as much. At first Izuku is hesitant, cautious, but Shimura is so nice, he's complimenting his notes, making him feel like he's good at something, is telling him that he can be useful.
You were right. ❞
  • So he leaves with Shimura, accepts his offer to join him. At first, he's hesitant about his job, but that quickly changes as his plans and information start to work, the Villains using them able to take down the Heroes in his notes, and he gets more and more praise. For the first time since he was four, he isn't weak, pathetic, quirkless Deku. He's needed, coveted even, as Shimura gets more and more requests for him from Villains everywhere.
I'll never be a hero. ❞
  • Shimura is proud of Izuku, and Izuku's heart feels close to bursting everytime he gets called friend. Shimura says he wants to reward Izuku, that he has a gift for him. And then Shimura introduces him to All for One. All for One is equally impressed, and talks highly of Izuku and the effectiveness of his analytical abilities. He agrees with Shimura's idea of a gift.
I'm coming, Kacchan. ❞
  • Izuku finally gets a quirk, and will use it to go undercover at UA as a late transfer into Class 1-A.
Are you proud of me yet?

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters
- As the name implies, I'm looking for an RP from the OG Yu-Gi-Oh. I have watched all of the anime, Japanese version, and Season 0, and have read most of the manga. I just recently watched DSoD, both English and Japanese version, and I am full of Prideshipping feels. I want to practice writing with Atem as my muse, so I would like to write as Yami/Atem for these plots. Warning for Yu-Gi-Oh: DSoD spoilers. My Atem is also very headcanon reliant and I would be more than happy to discuss them.

• The first plot that takes place at the end of DSoD, when Kaiba has managed to travel to the afterlife and find Atem. This one can go three ways.
    — Kaiba convinces Atem to return with him to Kaiba’s dimension. I would like to do this one the most of the three.
    — Kaiba decides to stay in the afterlife with Atem, leaving Mokuba in charge of KaibaCorp
    — Kaiba travels between the two universes regularly throughout the years, slowly aging while Atem stays the same, although neither are very bothered by it. Eventually Kaiba grows old and dies, and because of his connection to Atem and ancient Egypt, ends up in Atems version of the afterlife, in A'aru, where the Pharoah is there to greet him and welcome him home.

The other idea would be an AU at the end of the series. Atem either wins or he and Yugi's battle ends in a draw. Because Atem didn't lose, he isn't able to return to the afterlife. This AU would be kinda angsty, with Atem struggling to get a grasp on not only having a body of his own again, but having to deal with being locked out of the afterlife in a world he knows almost nothing about. I would like to do this one the most out of both plot ideas.

I would prefer prideshipping for both of these, but the second could be puzzleshipping as well.

Voltron ( netflix reboot ) - i have finished the entire series
- i have so many plot ideas. seriously, i love this show and klance is my lifeblood.

Game of Thrones - haven't finished the books, but i am totally caught up on the series ( s8 doesn't exist don't @ me )
- idk man hmu with them plot ideas
- i would love to try my hand at writing Dany
- i wouldn't mind doing Canon / OC

Doctor Who - I have watched all of nine through eleven. I haven't watched any of twelve or thirteen.
- i have the most experience writing as ten, and greatly enjoying doing so, although I do also enjoy eleven.
- i will also happily write as a companion OC!
- i have great muse for this

Supernatural - I have seen all fifteen season.
- i love this show, absolutely adore it. i've been watching since season two and it's become a big part of my life.
- i don't have any specific plot ideas, but i have an OC and i am also able to write as Dean

Harry Potter - Yes I know this is a book series not just movies but i didn't want to make a whole category just for this one
- I have read all of the books and watched all of the movies.
- I've never written for it but I've always wanted to! I don't mind creating OC's, but I am also willing to try my hand canon characters, preferable at Harry.

Dragon Age ; Inquisition
- i'm trapped in solavellan hell, so i'd prefer this pairing
- will be canon divergent, built mostly off of headcanons and da:i information as i have yet to play the first two
- i have several plot ideas for this. during the game, after the base game, and after trespasser

Skyrim
- i have .... way too many hours put into this game. i don't have a specific plot in mind for this, but i do have a non dragon born oc i would love to use.
- i do have a few loose plot ideas that i wouldn't mind fleshing out

a date with death
- prompt
- a falls in love with death and continuously commits murder in order to spend more time with them until death gets fed up with how unnecessarily difficult this stupid human is making their job so they go out for coffee.
-light and fluffy, comedy with dark humour and murder

immortal soulmates
- prompt
-----it is said that some people have old souls, reborn throughout the centuries to find their loved ones again and continue on a never ending
-----adventure. What happens when one of these intersecting lives is immortal, and the other is torn away from them?

- basically muse a is an immortal supernatural being of some sort, and muse b is the human reincarnation of muse a's soulmate, who was killed 300 years ago. muse a stumbles across muse b one night, shocked when they realise who muse b is. muse b doesn't remember anything at first, but somehow knows muse a's name, and feels that they are familiar, and so muse b trusts muse a. muse b's memories slowly come back as muse a takes them around the world, to revisit all their old homes and past haunts. eventually the people who killed muse b hundreds of years ago find out they are alive again, and hunt them down.

sci - fi/ outer space
-muse a and muse b used to be friends long ago. muse b turned rogue after their family was murdered in order to hunt the killer down. muse a is high ranking in the Galactic Federation's military force. a group of unknown origin is kidnapping people around the galaxy, emptying entire citizenships without leaving a single trace. muse a is assigned to track and find the group, and enlists muse b to help. muse b agrees because it's a good chance to track the killer they're hunting. muse a and muse b have conflicting personalities, and inter galactic shenanigans ensue. romance maybe?
- i would like to write as muse a

pirates/supernatural
- i have a base world set up for this already
- a renowned pirate with a grudge against the Empire and its slave trade makes a point to burn and pillage every Empire ship he comes across. one day his crew raids a ship that has a single piece of cargo - an altus, a species able to weave magic with nothing more than their voice, a species that hasn't been seen outside of the Grand Gathering in hundreds of years. the captain frees the altus, and together they work to figure out how the emperor managed to capture an altus, and why, all whilst putting an end to slave trade.
- i want to write as the altus. would prefer it to be a mxm, but am okay with all pairings

monster terrorizing towns
- magic world
- there is a creature of some kind hunting and slaughtering entire towns. a team of S class wizards is dispensed from the nearby guild to hunt and kill the creature, a group of two to four wizards, depending on if you wanna double up or not. eventually it comes to light that the monster is a member of their guild who went missing several months ago, turning into the monster due to a curse.
- i want to write as the monster
- this would be a dark fic. lots of blood and gore
- i have decent chunk of plot already thought up for this one
- really craving this one

other/no specific plot in mind
- gang related
- vampire
- medieval
- dystopia
- demon/human or angel/human

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread