• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐‘€๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐’พ๐’ถ (Still Open)

Feel free to take a look at the official Disney Descendants wiki too! Or ask me any questions if you need help ^^

Oh, Disney Descendants is my life but will ask any questions that might arise! Thank you for that. ^_^

Bump! The due date for characters sheets is today at 12 am central daylight time!

I donโ€™t think that I am going to make the deadline so Iโ€™ll just withdraw my interest and wish you luck with this. If youโ€™re accepting characters later, I could whip something up. Been busy with work, sorry for this.

I donโ€™t think that I am going to make the deadline so Iโ€™ll just withdraw my interest and wish you luck with this. If youโ€™re accepting characters later, I could whip something up. Been busy with work, sorry for this.
Itโ€™s okay! Iโ€™ll definitely be accepting characters after the deadline!

Itโ€™s okay! Iโ€™ll definitely be accepting characters after the deadline!

Okay. I have other characters to make so, Iโ€™ll see what I can do for this roleplay. I really want to see this one succeed because itโ€™s hard coming up with a story based around Disneyโ€™s Descendants. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Users who are viewing this thread

Back