• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid - Erra

I was thinking about doing a little flashback thing to keep the ball hobbling along at a broken pace. Would that be alright?

P.S. Does anyone want to be a part of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
wulfle said:
I was thinking about doing a little flashback thing to keep the ball hobbling along at a broken pace. Would that be alright?
P.S. Does anyone want to be a part of it?
Yeah i'd probably be up for that.

: D thanks for keeping the interest up, I promise that as soon as I figure some real life stuff we will be back on track.

I know there is this big delay at the moment but trust meI am logging everyday to read your comments.

I will try to get this post ready this week; just bear with me a bit longer!

Cheers!!

Lazarus said:
: D thanks for keeping the interest up, I promise that as soon as I figure some real life stuff we will be back on track.
I know there is this big delay at the moment but trust meI am logging everyday to read your comments.

I will try to get this post ready this week; just bear with me a bit longer!

Cheers!!
Cool.

Please let me know what relationships and previous encounters are permitted.

Hey. I'm sorry about my AFKness but I was violently ill and could barley even open my eyes for two days. I'm still not feeling too well so I'll probably be posting tomorrow.

thanks for keeping up the interest in this thread while I get squished by real life guys.

Big military salute for all of you!

salute.gif

So yeah, I started writing a little but last night but something happened and I lost it all. Anyway, sorry for the shorness about this one going up now but...

Oh yeah, Merry X-mass everyone! Play lots of MGS, have fun, drink, be merry and spend lots of time with family you like.

SO I'm going to be gone for a couple of days while Christmas is going on. I'm going to a family party that I'm helping out with so yeah. Sorry.

Awesome! I'm working on a character now but I'm caught up with the inspiration for what type of character lol

Last edited by a moderator:
: ) Wuffle is right and thanks for answering so quickly!!

We are open for new characters!!

Enjoy your holidays though!

Cheers!

Merry Metal Gear Christmas everyone! I hope you each have a DD and an MGRex waiting for you when you wake up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back