• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid - Erra

That's a good question @Kaitlyn But as it would seem, @Lazarus is not following this post. Though he should be now since I just tagged him and I'm certain he's more than willing to display his wisdom to you. Take it away Laz~

:D hi guys!

@Kaitlyn that's a good question indeed, I personally am looking for new characters in this story though, who knows maybe the OC will make a cameo !

@Lazarus will we be beginning this mission anytime soon? Also, I am unaware as to how to respond to this without Fox receiving a direct order. On another note, am I detecting a bit of affection from Takeda~?

Little update Kaitlyn is working on her OC as she gets familiar with Rp nation :) .

@ChristinaXIV

-yes, the virtuous missions will begin soon, I am just waiting to see if Loki will join the "Q&A" (im following a deadline for this scene which ends tomorrow). After this I will post the next event/scene.

- ooh Takeda??, who knows~ *shrug*

The mission has officially begun;

As shown in the Overview this RP is performed under the following rules:

-Respect for the users (the characters may hate one another, but all the users are here to have fun, what is annoying for the character can be entertaining for the user/readers).

-No godmodding (you don't cut the other user in half, you try to cut him but you aren't sure if it worked or not).

-No deus ex machina (if you are in a pinch, you don't suddenly find a machinegun right next to you, it must be previously mentioned that such object exists, don't create objects out of the air to safe your character).

-No metagame (what the character knows is different from what the user knows, keep that difference all the time, don't try to exploit weaknesses you found in other character sheets, you can only employ what your character knows).

-Be loyal to your character's personality, don't become cautious if your character is hot headed, don't become a talker if your character is shy, etc.

-There is a risk of death for your character along the RP.

By the way, I was wondering. I suppose it's a given that all operatives have some form of skills and training in sneaking even if we don't put it as our specialty, just nowhere near the level of those that have it as a specialty are masters of stealth like Big Boss or Solid Snake?

Hello boys and girls :) sorry for the delay on my post but real life has gotten me officiallly busy.

And yes! All agents have a notion of stealth training, although having an specialty would put you above that average.

I will delay my post, worst case scenario until sunday, if i find someone to help me playing GameMaster i could quick up though.

Cheers!!

Pleasure for your kind statement :) I've really liked this RP and wanted to participate with a burning passion

How couldn't I build a post after so much interest :) , enjoy the story guys! I am glad you are having fun!

*updating his ideas for the plot now that Crosshair has entered the scene*

Hope you guys don't mind that I'm joining up. After reading through I've decided to make a bit of a surprising entrance; since the mission is already underway, my character shall start out as an enemy. Aboard the ship. Of course whatever happens will happen, and I will post without revealing any critical information.

You'll need to bring that up with @Lazarus first and you'll most likely need to fill out a CS in the Character Sign-Up tab... >.>

@CNHart

:) Hi!, ChristinaXIV beat me to it,

Please, post your character sheet first; if you want to play as a villain send me by private message what are your ideas for the plot since I already have 2 other friends helping me with the plot / bad guys/ villains; maybe we can work something out!

Option 2; 1 of the agents is in a very dangerous situation and there is a lack of agents actually!

Just like with "Crosshair" I could add you into the story once you post your Character Sheet and I give it some thinking.

Cheers!

Oh hello. :o So I don't end up spilling anything, the wishes for my character is simple; he is completely unaware of the ship's purpose, and contents; just that he was hired to provide a skillset in the form of a bulwark defender that would not pass up a very, very sizable payday. :D He has no military background, which would make it difficult for him to be acquired by CTITF.

Other than that, do you mind if I use my own music that pertains to my character's situation? :D If you require any info on location and such I can PM you.

Hi :)

Sure, everybody can put its own music.

I will post a new message or edit my previous post to make an introduction for your character.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back