• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid - Erra

Lazarus said:
Hello guys, greatest apologies for the delay in the next scene /introductory post for Kenjinx, I will have it ready by tomorrow :P real life decided to give me a really nice surprise / time consuming but still a nice surprise.
Thanks for your patience!

Cheers!
It better of given you a woman/man or lots of cake. A new job probably would be nice too.

Kenjinx said:
Maybe it was a package of all three.
*Has a new job : kill a woman and hide the corpse inside a cake* ...

*he is also typing like crazy the next scene*!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazarus said:
*Has a new job : kill a woman and hide the corpse inside a cake* ...
*he is also typing like crazy the next scene*!
I have to admit, that's some practical thinking right there.

All right, bear with me as I was trying to make sure I'm getting an accurate setting and layout as far as what's transpired on the top deck and where my character is in the post, so please correct me if I messed up such details.

Trakare said:
Pls don't die rp, i love you.
Wow. I forgot about this. I'll try and make a post today or tomorrow. I'm basically dead by now so I don't really know what I'm going to do so ideas are open.

Trakare said:
yeah you're pretty fucked actually, and unconcious. not really sure what you could post.
The Phantom sleeps the pain away...

Yes that was a pun and yes it was intentional. Yes I am bad and yes I do feel bad.

wulfle said:
The Phantom sleeps the pain away...
Yes that was a pun and yes it was intentional. Yes I am bad and yes I do feel bad.
Heh

Well, for posting I'm also not sure what you could do, or what would actually count as a post to move the RP along. Maybe we can ask Lazarus next time he's on if nothing can be figured out tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure (and I hope) that we can come to some sort of conclusion on the matter so everyone can keep the RP going, this sort of roleplay is a rarity and it'd be a shame to see it die.

Sounds like a plan, honestly in the shape Phantom is passing his post by is probably the best option, but we'll let Lazarus decide. I'd hate this RP to die as like you say it's quite a rarity, also it can't die before I know all the answers to the shamen, and the robot dog, and who erra is, and what the ship is. SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Seriously though I love this RP.

Trakare said:
Sounds like a plan, honestly in the shape Phantom is passing his post by is probably the best option, but we'll let Lazarus decide. I'd hate this RP to die as like you say it's quite a rarity, also it can't die before I know all the answers to the shamen, and the robot dog, and who erra is, and what the ship is. SO MANY QUESTIONS.
+1. Yeah, this RP is truly something else. I do hope that LAZ ups us one.

Trakare said:
Indeed, the way things are run is something I wish would pop up more often in RP, gives that sort of cutscene feel. Every time the GM posts, you know it's going to be something happening.

Also, I'd feel like I missed a big opportunity if I jumped in just before it died.

Hi guys!

Forgot tomention i am assisting the comic con in london!

Next update coming on monday!

Edit:

this rp is still going :) no worries!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazarus said:
Hi guys!
Forgot tomention i am assisting the comic con in london!

Next update coming on monday!

Edit:

this rp is still going :) no worries!!
Ah, good luck. Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back