• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mess Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll be posting a bit more infrequently this month, possibly the following month too. Big life stuff keeping me busy. But I'm hoping in August I'll be much more active than I've been lately.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I'll be posting a bit more infrequently this month, possibly the following month too. Big life stuff keeping me busy. But I'm hoping in August I'll be much more active than I've been lately.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
No problem. I also have some big life stuff happening that should resolve by August
Thanks for telling me

gamertalez gamertalez he's correct. Post a CS and I will accept it, then you can post
I'm pretty lenient, so it's not like I will stifle your creativity. I'm PCSing with the army, so my entire life is uprooting. That explains why I haven't been around to respond immediately

Last edited:
Coincidentally I'm also uprooting, moving out of state. So yeah, we'd love to have you on, if you don't mind some slow posting for the next month.

Finally made my move. Now for the long-ass process of settling in... but I should start posting more frequently now (also hell froze over and Bogrum has a ref sheet)

I hope your move is going well

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I just got into Washington (State) to my new unit yesterday. Thus begins about a week long in-processing before starting my actual job. I should be able to respond more frequently though, so it's all good here
WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian

I've done an overhaul of Avery. While I did like his personality (which I didn't change), I didn't like how his abilities were gonna play out. Plus, since I'm downscaling the magic, I want to limit the amount of magic-reliant characters

Plus, there seemed to be a clash between ability, personality, and role

WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian
Duradel is mad sus. The key to why is in the discrepancy within his words

You don't HAVE to get to the bottom of it, but you definitely shouldn't attack him without being being able to explain why
If you can't get to the bottom of it, you can move on regardless

Fergie's ref knows no rest. I trimmed it down a bit because it was bothering me how bloated it looked. Wanna get better at summarizing things. (also added/altered a few misc details in relation to recent events)

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Could you explain what CS means?
CS- Character Sheet. Gives me the summary of a character. Allows me to moderate the power-level to ensure that the character isn't OP or out of genre

This is a term that you will run into a lot on this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back