• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merge (Reboot/Werewolf rp)

It hadn't been any more than a few second since Marcus sat down and Laikas had showed up. Laikas bowed his head as he greet Marcus. This did please Marcus a bit, ' Finally someone being respectful ' thought the alpha. Marcus didn't really hate Laikas but wasn't very fond of him either, well Marcus wasn't really fond of anyone. He appreciated that Laikas knew his place, and was loyal but Marcus also had this feeling that Laikas was up to something. Marcus had no idea what but he knew it was something. " Good to see you to Laikas."

Shortly Thea approached Laikas. Marcus was facing the two as they proceeded to interact with one another. Marcus was a rather over protective brother, not letting most near his sisters, even if it was Zirena. Marcus didn't trust most wolfs after all men can be dogs, in this case quite literally but over years Marcus had gotten more lenient about Thea because of her habits of hugging almost anyone. Laiks and Thea proceed to share a little conversation as Marcus monitored it like disapproving father. Laikas's eyes kept lingering around, seldom facing thea. Marcus didn't have much issue with Laikas, he knew that Laikas would be the last one to do something stupid and so turned around ignoring the two.

Marcus now glanced at his elder sister, Zirena. She was a fine wolf, sharp, cunning, quiet. Even though smart she could not beat many if it came to a fight and Marcus considered this her downfall, one can't make a wolf a alpha if it can't even keep its claim. Marcus waited for Zirena to speak. Even though Marcus felt betrayed by her, he wasn't going to be the one to cause trouble at least not just yet. Marcus wouldn't like if the elders took this against him and ending up crowning Zirena as the leader. Marcus heard carefully as Zirena spoke, maybe anticipating for a mistake but there were none. Zirena wasn't too much of a talker but she did know how to handle pack related stuff, a good orator. She was being firm and respectful, a little too respectful for Marcus's liking. 'Why respect these pups? They don't even deserve it. Co-alpha! I hate that word! GOD! ', he thought. Marcus didn't express his thoughts and stayed quite, slowly grinding his teeth in anger. Marcus even though mad wasn't happy to see his sister talk as if she was below them, thanking them for giving a seat to Marcus. Marcus could have taken the seat even if they hadn't let him, they couldn't have stopped Marcus. " Little pampered brats ", mumbled Marcus, his voice only audible to Zirena.

As Zirena finished Marcus turned his head to the Garou siblings. The boy was first to speak. His voice was rigid as if he knew well what he was supposed to do. He was respectful just like Zirena was but Marcus doubt was the respect genuine or was he just doing this as a show. Perhaps he would be a two faced liar and would act totally different once the packs were merged. He could totally treat the Fenris like his personal guard that he hired, well the Fenris were going to be that after the merge anyway and so Marcus had to stop it soon. Marcus knew that Zirena won't be interested in this and Marcus didn't even want her help specially not after being betrayed by her. ' Zirena you want to impress the elders then do that but I am here to take care of the pack and not doom it just for few old geezers. That is what a true alpha does ', thought Marcus. He wasn't going to say it, not here, not now. Maybe when he could talk to Zirena alone.

Once the Faolin mentioned food, Marcus looked around the table that was filled with various dishes, all cooked. " Fancy way of eating meat. Stupid. ", whispered Marcus. Marcus wasn't impressed. Marcus would rather hunt his meal, track it, stalk it and then finally attack it. Even at home he went hunting with the hunters, always trying to get the kill before the rest. Eating food that others got was a sign of weakness according to Marcus.

Marcus turned his eyes back onto that of the Garou Alpha. The guy did have a certain aura to him. He seemed confident as if everything was under his control. Marcus wasn't liking this. Marcus was just becoming suspicious of what this man truly wanted. 'did he wish to become the alpha of the two packs? Or was he wanting to do something even worse? ', wondered Marcus. After playing with a few more thoughts Marcus finally spoke. " Yes. proceed. ", said Marcus, his voice monotonous like before but this time hinting some anger.

Soon after Marcus the Garou girl spoke. Marcus hadn't really cared much about her till now but she had usurped all of Marcus's attention with one sentence. ' Thea should be Alpha! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIRL SAYING! , yelled Marcus in his thoughts, his calm composure losing him. Marcus's expression again getting tense and his rage just being fueled more. Marcus was about to slam his fist on the table but didn't. He tried to bring back his composure but it was a failed attempt. Marcus's wrath filled gaze were pointed at Freya. Marcus didn't care about what she said but about how dare she say it. A little hunter, not to mention of the Garou pack daring to question his place as alpha. Absurd. Marcus exhaled quite audibly. " And honestly a hunter should know when to shut up. ", said Marcus, his voice's pitch still controlled but his anger was expressed clearly in each word he spoke. Marcus wasn't sure how long he could control his rage. He was almost ready to pounce at the girl. Marcus no longer cared about the elders or about the merge, he wasn't going to let this hunter girl insult him or his pack any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had to bit his tongue to keep from chuckling, his alpha was extremely hot headed and prideful at that. Walking forward, carefully trying not to bump into anyone, he leaned forward. Breathing in deep, he was going to eat if no one else would. “Tisk, tisk Marcus. You should know that all the children want to do is to stir up some trouble.” His rough voice calm as always. Finally deciding on what he assumed was a roasted leg of lamb, Vedix grasped the bone end. Pulling it off the plate making sure to shake any of its juice off so it didn’t drip, he returned to his place on the wall. Taking a bite, he chewed, swallowed then continued. “Honestly, if we are at each other’s throats the first night. How are we supposed to make this “merge” work? If you ask me, this little argument is the equivalent of two pups fighting over who stole their rubber ball. And I ain’t talking ‘bout wolf pups.” Taking another hunk of lamb, it felt great to eat something sustainable for once. Yet he still ate with decency.

@divyansh

@Anyone

Faolin's eyes could've bore holes in Freya's skull at how hard he was glaring at her, he was half tempted to send Freya away and from dinner, after all it was what she wanted and that's specifically why he didn't. He didn't comment on Vedix's comment, although he agreed with him. And he could hear the anger rising in the male alpha's voice. He knew he should be protective of his sister, and apologize for her for the umpteenth time, but she had been sheltered quite long enough and stayed quiet to see how this would play out, perhaps she'd learn her lesson if she decided to keep being snarky. He relaxed his composure and simply stuck his fork in a bit of rabbit and began to chew down, as if prepared to watch a show."Freya, if I was you I'd stop while I was ahead, you're going to regret it" He casually warns.

Freya once again ignored Faolin as her eyes fell upon Vedix, an eyebrow raising curiously at his bluntness. At first she thought his spunk was amusing but as he continually thought it was acceptable to call her a pup, she became less and less amused. She looked him over, challengingly but soon realized he couldn't look back at her at all as it seemed he couldn't see at all. She narrowed her eyes annoyedly, he was obviously no hunter due to that fact let alone anything above that and he had the audacity to continually compare her to a pup. She was about to speak up before Marcus intervened with his own comment. "I'm quite aware of my place. Though it seems your pack members do not, though I do agree with him. This merge will never work, as the idea was to let your pack join ours in order to help defend it. But I do not know how you plan to do that when your pack is made up of nothing but cripples and misfits that hardly seem fit to battle anything serious let alone a kitten. It seems you only have the reputation that you do is because your pack is stupid to make a place in what the world is today. It seems we're doing you a favor by merging"

@StoneWolf18

@divyansh

Vedix let out a hearty laugh, nearly choking on his lamb. Once he had calmed himself, he replied in an amused tone. "You're going to have to do a lot more then that to get me riled up." Loosing the humorous edge to his voice, he continued "Do you think I don't get crap for being blind? Oh wait, silly me. I'm speaking to a Garou." His tone wasn't hostile or annoyed, held little more then what one would call emotionless. "I've fought more things and dealt with more shit then you will ever in your life. So it's best you quite talking before that brother of yours, Marcus, or possibly even I rip that tail off your arse and shove it down your throat." His tone remained the same as it had before. That kid needed to be put in her place, despite being blind, his father still taught him how to fight pretty well. And if a blind wolf could fend off a much more then a bear, imagine what what will all their senses intact could do. Taking yet another bite of the roasted meat, he awaited a response.

@MittyMittens

@divyansh

As soon as the two had returned to their spot, Raime lowered herself so Chloe could dismount. Chloe knew the drill. She turned around while Raime changed back to her human form, quickly dressing herself.

"I'm done Chloe." She said, her voice quiet, yet loud. Chloe turned around, setting the bag and her, now unstrung, bow next to said bag. She arched her back and stretched, her ripped tank top lifted enough to reveal her midriff. She relaxed, her shirt falling back into place as she grabbed the bag of prey, beginning to skin them with a sharp knife she had stashed in s nearby tree trunk. While the food was being prepared, Raime set about to set up a fire pit, fire, and spit to cook the food on.

Marcus was waiting for Freya's reply but out of the blue Vedix spoke up, he was calm as always and blunt too. Marcus respected the guy. He was a able wolf even though blind. Vedix could still take on most wolfs and so Marcus always took his advise seriously besides Vedix was the only one that could slap some sense into Marcus when he went berserk. Marcus hands tightened into a fist upon being called a pup. Marcus wasn't much pleased by the term used but he knew that Vedix is right. This argument is mote, why would a Alpha even care for a hunter.

Marcus took a deep breath before turning back to Freya, maybe expecting some positive response but sadly no such response emerged from her. Instead Freya continued, still talking bad about Marcus and now even the pack. Vedix might be right but Marcus wasn't caring about right or wrong anymore, all he cared for was shutting this bitch's filthy mouth.

Marcus was about to pounce at Freya when Vendix begun to speak again. Marcus couldn't determine if Vedix was mad or not, his voice was emotionless to say the least but Marcus was certain that Vedix wouldn't have taken Freya's remark nicely. Marcus look towards his left should, it had a bandage which was hidden by the jacket. The bandage was badly done and his stains of blood on it. Marcus wondered for a moment, maybe hesitating but Marcus knew that as a alpha he had to do something. He knew that his sister wasn't going to do it, she valued her image in front of the elders too much.

Marcus looked back at Garou girl, his eyes were burning with anger. Marcus leaped from his spot on the chair. Marcus landed right on Freya, causing her chair to fall back and resulting in Marcus pinning her to the ground. Marcus placed his hands on her arm, trying to prevent any retaliating from the girl. Marcus's face became to transform and so did his arms and nails. Soon a wrathful wolf was staring into Freya's eyes, ready to rip her in shreds. Marcus growled at the girl, showing his long fangs and nailing his claws into her arm. " I did tell you to shut up! " Yelled Marcus, his fangs were tight next to Freya's face. Marcus was ready to rip this girl's throat out if she uttered one thing against him, Vendix or his pack.

Sven Laukkanen strolled through the woods, listening to the leaves crunch under his feet. The wind blew softly, something he rather enjoyed. He considered what he had learned. Two different werewolf packs had merged into one, and there would be tensions, that much anyone could see. He remembered how he had learned about it. From some werewolf hunter he had been stalking. He remember how the man had been talking on his phone about hitting the Merge. He had seemed agitated, but determined. He obviously had ambitions of a sort. Well, he used to. Sven suspected that he may have prevented an attack on both packs when he finally struck, tearing the man's throat out. He had seen the look of shock on his face, and had smiled as only a wolf could. Sure, ambition was a fine thing to have. But that man had been weak. Too weak to be a real visionary, like Sven. Sven had the strength to make his vision real.

He was on the edge of the territory marked by the merged packs. Sven took a deep breath. this would be his moment of truth. Where he, Sven Laukkanen, would make his vision a reality. He took his first steps into it. He almost immediately picked up the sounds of other werewolves, closing in on him. Guards, he realised. This was to be excepted. As they approached, he mentally rehearsed what he would do. Then he noticed the first one. The subordinate was in wolf form, snarling at him. Sven held up both hands, then stumbled back, falling down on his back. The subordinate growled all the more. Sven spoke. "Easy, easy," he began, "I mean no harm. I wish to see your alpha about something." The subordinate growled even more, stepping closer. Sven grew tired of this. He had to act quickly. "I wish to join your pack. I swear, that is all I want. I have been alone for far too long. I need a pack to belong to."

Thea was too caught up in stroking Laikas' head to notice the argument behind her until the sound of a chair hitting the ground echoed throughout the spacious cabin. She whirled around on the balls on her feet, still crouched down at a wolf's height. Suddenly every word that she missed played back in her ears, as if her brain had been storing it for her until she was ready to pay attention. It was true, Thea didn't like this Freya, if she was a braver wolf she would have attacked the girl already, but fighting was pushing the limits of this confrontation. There was nothing she could do now, her brother was already pinning Freya and snarling in her face. If she somehow managed to get up and retaliate Thea, fulfilling her duties to the pack, would run in, use herself as their personal punching bag, and break up the fight. She stood and approached Vedix, her eyes narrowed but still managing to seem soft. Her hand slid around his bicep, alerting him to her presence. She also laughed at how he was managing to eat calmly while their Alpha attacked the disobedient Hunter.

"Vedix", said Thea, glancing up at the man even though he couldn't see her. "We're supposed to break up fights, not egg them on."

@StoneWolf18

@divyansh

@MittyMittens

large.jpg

| M I N E R V A |

"To the forests, they said -- scout the area, they said!" Minerva scoffed and spat a glob of saliva to the dirt. She brought the back of her hand to her lips to wipe them clean and continued on her way. The moon had long since risen above the clouds to hang among the stars' brilliant shine. The light was just barely enough to light her way through the sparse wood's canopy, though it seemed more like a taunting goad than helpful tool. With the sun a full autumn's night away, Minerva held no doubt her mind that she should have stopped long ago to set up camp and wait for her party to find her. But she had come so far, and the agitation she felt at having lost her way refused to allow her rest. So onward she walked, fuming all the way.

A breeze swept past that quickly grew into a fierce gust of icy wind, forcing the girl to halt her tracks. She wrapped her arms across her chest after pulling on the hood of her blue jacket. Despite the fleece fabric of her outerwear, it was nowhere near thick enough for Colorado's mid-fall wilderness. To make maters worse, she ran out of water hours ago, leaving Minerva freezing, parched and alone.

"Damn them... I-Idiots...!" Her frustration poured off her tongue, but it was far too late for regrets or blame. She was the one who left on her own, after all; she was the one who got herself lost. Once the wind died down, Minerva adjusted the loose straps of her pack to better sit upon her shoulders and continued on, driven by own self-rage.

Less than a half hour passed before the sound of shuffling feet and crunching debris met her ears, forcing another pause in her steps. Her head jerked to the side. The night music of the woods faded to silence. Something was lurking among the brush, circling her where she stood. The flash of a furred paw caught her weak human gaze in the dim light, bringing her right hand to the small revolver she kept holstered at her side.

"Who's there?" she called out, her voice feigning strength. She drew the gun from its place and held its cold cold steel at her front, barrel pointing down. "I have a gun! Show yourself and I won't shoot!"

A chuckle broke the through silence in the air and out stepped a man, dressed in a fine black suit, with a large grey wolf growling at his side. Panic and fear struck her heart, her eyes widening to twice their usual size. Her hands shot up, gun aimed the beast.

"Pardon my friend here," he began, with a hash, muttered order aimed at the wolf. The canine ceased its threatening growls and sat upon the forest floor with a quick few licks of its maw. Minerva did not lower her gun, a lacking action that pursed the man's lips. He sighed, but continued on, "I'm afraid you are trespassing in private property, ma'am. Are you lost? Perhaps I can steer you back towards safety."

Minerva said nothing, terror still paralyzing her form. Come on, she shouted inside her mind, think! Remember your training! Remember!

There was no way to tell for sure that the two before were the beasts who so haunted her dreams. Despite her years of training, she had only raided two packs in her life, and each were well over two years ago, when Father Frances still lead their hunter band.

She fired anyway, two quick shots. One pierced just past the wolf's right shoulder, while the other delved into the man's gut. Minerva may not have been a sharpshooter, but she wasn't terrible with a gun. A shame she dropped it when she ran.

The shots rang in her ears much like that night nearly five years before as she sped past the trees as fast as her legs would allow, with the occasional trip and fall. No sound of followed feet registered in her brain, but it may have been the sound of her blood rushing through her veins drowning out all else. After the fifth or sixth trip, Minerva threw away the weight of her pack and ran blindly forward with only the clothes on her back. Even with the weight gone, the girl still managed to stumble once after another, her normal clumsy nature intensified by her panic.

It was only a matter of time she reached the slope of a hill and tumbled down the grass, hysteric screams echoing from her throat. She reached the base of the hill and her head slammed against a knot in the ground; the dim lights of a nearby cabin flashed in her eyes before her consciousness faded to black.

@[Anyone who heard her scream]

Laikas watched as the conflict started in the cabin and merely sighed: he knew fighting would start at some point, it was just a matter of when and quite honestly he was surprised it had started so soon. He would have smiled to himself: at least it was Marcus that started it. Marcus was, in his opinion, too proud and too arrogant, this fight he started would act like a comeuppance, or so Laikas thought.

Though he was tempted to stay, Laikas nudged Thea slightly before he turned to leave, indicating for her to follow him. Laikas wasn't exactly attached to Thea but he didn't want her to see her brother fight. Besides, if she did stop him from fighting, it would make Marcus look weak and he knew Thea didn't want to embarrass him.

Stepping outside, Laikas paused for a moment, listening to the relative silence of the outdoors. At least he had shown his presence, that's all he had to do. The alphas couldn't scrutinize him for that. He breathed out, closing his eyes for a couple of moments before a gun shot shattered his silence. His ears twitched and he turned his head before sprinting in the direction of the gun shot. Then he started hearing scream and Laikas stopped running: it was a human, no doubt about it.

Crouching low, he started padding slowly until he heard the screams stop. His ear twitched in anticipation and he moved forward before he saw the source of the noise, a girl, well a young woman, about six years older than him. She appeared to be unconscious, so, curious, Laikas padded down next to her, tilting his head slightly: no weapon, no equipment, must be a civilian. Laikas growled and that growl soon became a snarl; he should kill her and be done with it.

@Ravel @RowdyPotato

Sven heard the gunshots echo across the woods. He sprinted faster then the actual members of the pack he wished to join. Why shouldn't he? It wasn't everyday this kind of opportunity sprang up. It was time for him to make good on his desire to join the pack. His new family would most certainly be grateful for this. He changed as he sprinted, feeling his clothes shed off his body. He was now a grey wolf, stalking his prey. He smirked as only a wolf could. He knew what his prey was. Hunter, oh, my hunter, I prey on you tonight.

Then he noticed the trail this hunter had cut through the undergrowth. He smirked again. I thank you, Lady Luck, your smile is most sincere. Sven just burst out to see his prey, a young woman, lying unarmed on the ground, unconscious. A cabin was nearby. My time is n-

It was then Sven saw the other wolf standing over her. He sprinted further, and came to a stop next to the girl. Sven growled at the other wolf. He was tempted to change, then stop. This was an opportunity he would exploit. As only a visionary could. He opened his mouth, and lowered it, putting a paw on the girls throat. He prepared to make the fatal blow. He ignored the other wolf growl. He had waited. Sven didn't wait to kill a murderer. He gazed into the other wolf's eyes, in victory. To further the vision, you die, hunter.....

@Ravel

He gave a sigh, licking the bone clean. "That's what I attempted to do." Shrugging, he turned to leave, saying over his shoulder "I'll be back. Please don't rip each other's throat's out while I'm gone. Thanks." Walking with the clean bone resting comically on his shoulder, he exited the room. Making his way carefully through the living room, Vedix fumbled for the doorknob before stepping out into the cool night air. Throwing the bone to the side, praying he didn't hit something, the blind man moved forward then paused. Scenting the air, he found the direction towards the forests.

Once he was through the tree line, Vedix let himself shift. It felt good to finally let himself transform without the danger of being nipped or smacked or ran into. Shaking out his golden pelt, he breathed another bought of the crisp night air before bolting in between the trees. Despite being blind, he easily made his way through the large timber.

Vedix hadn't gotten far when a piercing scream interrupted his thoughts. Scenting the air once more, the wolf made his way over to a clearing with two wolves over the body of a human woman, her fear still thick in the air. Walking over slowly, he sighed muttering "needless killing...needless killing." Standing on the other side, Vedix asked "Are you sure you want to do that? You're on claimed territory." He sat down, his blind eyes unfocused yet clearly pointed at him. There was a younger wolf here was well "Kid get outta here. This isn't something someone your age should witness."

Sven lifted his mouth from the women's throat. A new wolf had arrived. He realized this was a high ranking member of the pack. He also noticed that he was blind. Oh dear, he thought. This had not gone as he had envisioned. He sighed in annoyance. "She's a hunter. Didn't you hear the gunshots? Her kind deserve what they get." He kept his paw on her throat. Never trust them, as far as he was concerned.

Sven knew that others would be coming, so he went for formalities. "I am Sven Laukkanen. I am loner, but recently, I have begun to feel the need to gain something important. A pack. A family. As this woman is a hunter, I thought it would be good to kill her now. Save some unpleasant business for the rest of them." He bowed his head ever so slightly, but pressed down a bit harder on the hunter's throat. "And who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

Vedix sighed "Vedix of Fenris. And it wouldn't look to good if the first thing you did was kill a woman unable to defend herself." He stood and moved forward a bit, he used sight and scent to tell that his paw was on her throat and he carefully moved it off. "If she is a hunter hunting our kind, that means she despises us. Sees us as beasts. Yet also fears us. I think there is a much...better punishment then death." Stepig back he lowered his muzzle to her neck and traced it to her head. Nudging it to the side carefully, he sniffed the wound. "We have to work quick. It's only a minor concussion. I doubt memory loss and she's gonna wake soon. Can you carry 'er? I'll lead yah back to the cabin's entrance."

Sven was appalled. Not by the fact that he couldn't kill her. Or by the fact that this Vedix had actually made some sense. He had thought that killing a hunter would advance his standing in the pack. Now, he knew that it would indeed be unwise. But that didn't appall him The thought of carrying her did. He tried hard to give away nothing, but then again.....

He sighed in defeat, and lowered his head. "I can," he answered. He was aware that Vedix was at least acknowledging him as a member....in a way. Sven decided he would eventually kill the girl. Not now, of course. Too risky. He began moving to carry her. But....

He looked back up at Vedix. "What could be worse then death?"

Vedix, turned his blind eyes him and gave a wolffish grin, his teeth stark against the backdrop of night. "Oh use that skull of yours, kid. In this scenario, what could be worse then death? Think a littl' bit." Facing the direction they were headed in, he began to pad forward, continuing. "You might gain the Alpha's favor. He might use this as an opportunity to loosen up a bit, have some fun. Though I'm gonna be the one stuck with her..." He grumbled the last part.

(Sorry for the length, phone about to die!)

Sven realized what Vedix meant, but also perked up at the opportunity he was presented. He helped to carry the girl over, attempting to be as respectful as possible. He winced at the thought of what could happen if he failed. However, he was already thinking of how to gain the alpha's favor. It would not be an easy task. That much he could see. But it appeared as if he had stumbled into a better situation then what he had before. So many plans went through his head, so many ideas.

Be as charming as possible, ensure that the alpha needs my council, make it worth while.....This was just one idea. But he also knew nothing of the alpha himself. In the end, he settled on simply making a plan when he met the alpha. But he would have to be careful. He could easily end up being killed.

As he walked, Vedix could practically smell the self confidence wafting off of Sven's pelt. "Don't get so damned full of yourself yet. Even if he does let you join, Thea would most likely be moved up to a subordinate and you'd join me as an omega." He gave a half, hearted chuckle. "To answer the impending questions, yes I am blind and yes that is the reason I will never improve in rank."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the driveway. Shifting back, Vedix took the unconscious human from his back and stated in a firm tone. "Don't be an ass or kiss one and you'll do just fine." With that, he turned and entered the house a bit awkwardly. Setting her on the couch, he stuck his head into the dining room.'"Uhh, Macus. I think instead of focusing your rage on that kid, come do it on this werewolf hunter. I think her "time" is a tad overdo."

@divyansh

Freya saw it in Marcus' eyes even before he lunged out and on her. A slight expression of surprise fell across her face as she fell backwards in the chair but it soon was replaced with a smirk watching as he shifted and yelled into her face. She may live a lavish life but that didn't mean Garou's weren't trained in the ability to defend themselves. She glances over at Vedix as he comes in, using his distraction to her advantage. "Down boy" She says to Marcus, having shifted her bottom half and kicks him up and overtop of her. She fully shifts taking a few steps back, ripping off any clothing that was on her and hindering her. Her pale blue eyes stare intently back at him, her lips curling showing her white teeth against the backdrop of her black fur. "You wanna go? Bring it" She states with a snarl and the snap of her teeth, only to have her ears pin back against her head at hearing her brother yell.

"ENOUGH!!" Faolin yells with the slam of his palms against the table, using both to capture the attention of them before looking over at Vedix. "What do you mean, werewolf hunter?" He asked the words slowly. "Do you have proof and they shouldn't of been able to step foot on the grounds without being apprehended at the very least" He sighs at having dinner interrupted and gets up to his feet.

"Faolin... I smell human and a strange werewolf..." Freya states still keeping her eyes on Marcus.

Faolin looks over at Freya before back at Vedix and frowns at that and makes his way past Vedix and into the room they had laid the girl. "What happened to her? I don't see a weapon on her..." He states, making sure she was alive by observing her breathing.

@Ravel

@DaManofWar

Weylyn, who was eating all the while, gasped and stood up. "Is she okay?" She asked, then knelt beside the girl carefully, steadying herself by gripping the sofa. Fights, she could ignore, but an injured person? She put her hand on the girl's damp forehead and smoothed her hair away. "Who is she...?" The girl's scent was one that she had not tasted in a long time. Then the words 'werewolf hunter' registered in her ears, and Weylyn recoiled immediately, ice-cold fear coursing through her small frame. Human. A human. She stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor, eyes widened in horror and shock. "Why...why did you bring...a human here?"

Human...human...human...The word echoed in Weylyn's ears, and gruesome scenes flashed before her eyes. Gunshots. Loud, unrelenting. Then two bodies, black fur matted with blood. Eyes dull, lifeless. Her parents.

"They're--she's--dangerous!" Weylyn growled then morphed into wolf form, her ears flattened against her head, feeling threatened. She bared her fangs but took another step backwards, her tail tucked in fearfully between her hindlegs.

@Ravel

@MittyMittens

Holden had begun eating while the others tried to work out their differences, sort of. A few new people had shown up, which seemed to be causing more tension. He tensed as a strange werewolf came in carrying a human and then laid her on the couch. He rose from the table and cautiously made his way into the living room. Although, he did keep his distance in case the girl woke up. He looked at the girl in slight confusion. He had never seen a human this closely before and he had assumed they at least had fangs or something. Instead, she looked rather peaceful, despite her slightly dirty appearance. He turned and looked at Weylyn as she shifted, obviously offended by the human's presence. He turned back towards the human and took a couple steps back. If one of the members of his pack was scared by a human, he probably should be nervous as well. He glanced at Faolin, who seemed to be handling everything calmly, as usual. He sighed and moved back into the dining room, remaining in the doorway. This was probably not something he should meddle in.

Sven was feeling tense. He was playing it cool, trying to avoid having his throat ripped out. From what he could tell, he was the 'strange werewolf'. He considered his postion, and knew right away what he should do. Introduce himself. He strode in careful, taking note of what was going on. A female was clearly distressed at the hunter, but he could sense an alpha's presence. The pack was clearly more interested in the hunter than him. But, seeing how things were, that could change. And he decided to change it.

"Hello," he began, "I am Sven Laukkanen. I am a wolf in need of a pack. I helped to find this hunter, and understand your alarm at both her and my presence. However, I am here solely to join this pack. I apologize for any distress I have caused."

Thea stared at the new werewolf with extreme distrust. Something about him seemed off, she didn't know what, but just the sight of him made her crinkle her nose. She remembered the first time she saw a rattler curled up in her path. This boy didn't look like a rattler, but she was still thinking 'snake'. She had just returned from a little exploration outside when they showed up, Vedix and his new friends. She had meant to follow Laikas, but she was sidetracked after she saw a baby bird fallen from its nest. It took her several minutes, she had to find something to grab it with so her scent would cling to it's soft, frail body, and she had to remain in a half shifted state to use her claws to scale the tough bark of the trunk, but she managed to return the chick to it's home before its mother came back. Now she stood beside her brother, arms crossed over her chest and eyes scanning both of the newcomers. When the strange new wolf went on to introduce himself and ask to join 'this' pack Thea sunk her teeth into the corner of her full, bottom lip. 'We aren't one pack', Thea thought to herself, a bit irritated at his words. She was secretly hoping that the Merge wouldn't work. The Garou seemed to soft for wolf life, both physically and emotionally. Faolin had soft hands, hands inexperienced to the true hardships of survival, and Little Miss Priss would have had her tongue removed for such disrespect. 'No', Thea thought, 'we aren't one pack. Not yet, maybe not ever'. Her dropped her hands from her chest and she grazed one against the soft fluff of her brothers coated back in hopes to get his attention. She shook her head softly, signalling to Marcus that they, the Fenris pack as a whole, shouldn't take in the new comer. She was no Alpha, but she had a sound mind and seemingly supernatural powers of intuition. Thea had learned from a young age that her gut was always right. Hopefully her brother wasn't still angry with her and would take her advice.

Despite all the excitement a wave of exhaustion hit her with a force. She wanted nothing more than to retire to her new bedroom, shower, and fall into a much needed sleep. A yawn escaped her, she sent a hand up to cover her mouth as she did so. She glanced down at the food still on the table. Very few platters had been touched. 'Probably because all of the commotion', said Thea in her own consciousness. It seemed wrong to eat now, but Thea was so hungry. Her legs were trembling from weakness, her stomach begged for food. 'Before I go to my room I'll just grab the whole serving of mashed potatoes or something'.

The slamming of a door resounded throughout the entire cabin as a Garou hunter charged in. The boy practically ran into the dinning room, licking his lips and eyeing the food with a savage hunger. It took him a moment but he finally snapped out of his trance and acknowledged the several people in the room. "Oooh, why hello there," said River, his hunky voice oozing out like warm caramel. "Looking good Freya, as always", he sent her a wink and blew her a kiss. He turned to Weylyn, flashing her a smile of greeting. He seemed completely unfazed by her apparent fear as he continued greeting every female in the room in a suggestive manner. He stopped beside a small Fenris girl, unaware that she was standing beside her older, protective, Alpha of brother. "What do we have here?" said River, his eyes scanning Thea up and down. 'Oh for Luna's sake!' thought Thea as she stood rigid, looking anywhere but at River.

"You're a pretty one, aren't you? Small, cute, but I can't seem to get a good look at your body with that big jacket on. Why don't we go to my room and I can help you take it off?'

"No thank you", said Thea briskly.

"I'll try again later," River said with a wink before walking around the table and focusing on the human and strange werewolf. "So uh, we're already gettin' a little freaky, huh? Callin' in the Strippers? I've never had one pass out before. I've never had a male one either, but that's just a personal preference of mine".

@MittyMittens

@divyansh

@StoneWolf18

@JayfeatherRaven

@DaManofWar

@Everyone

Laikas had quietly observed as this new wolf had appeared, seemingly aggressive and impulsive, trying to attack this unarmed human. He prevented him from biting her: it was not his choice to make. Once Vedix arrived, Laikas relaxed a little and waited patiently for him to carry the supposed huntress back to the cabin before he trotted calmly behind them, about 10 metres away or so.

He joined the gathering group of werewolves but kept an eye on the new wolf, Sven he called himself, and soon another wolf arrived. When he tried to 'seduce' Thea Laikas almost snarled at him but, in his temperance, he merely growled at him quietly. He shook off his unease before he padded up to the unconscious human, curious more than anything. He tilted his head, studying her for a few moments before he sighed to himself, She's unarmed, alone and injured. We can't kill her, even if she is a hunter, he thought.

Turning back to face the gathering wolves, Laikas almost glared at the others, growling defensively at any of them who approached. (Geeze this became difficult to follow very quickly. Next post should be better)

Sven noted that one of the females had tensed up when he mentioned 'this pack.' Understandable, he thought. He also felt rather offended by being referred to as a stripper. He turned towards the man who said it. He was clearly trying to get a mate, or even mates, so Sven ignored him. He instead tried to show how caring he was. "Pardon me, but I believe someone should see if the hunter has injured any werewolves. I did hear gunshots, two, in fact." Sven noticed the wolf he had first met. He ignored him to.

Sven padded over softly to the girl, head bowed in respect for the two packs. "That Vedix fellow said that he had a 'fate worse then death' for the hunter. I am sure that you all know what he means." He sat down, tail tucked between his legs. He awaited the response. This could be either good or bad for him. But he needed to make the most of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back