• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
OOOO!!! Occidea fucked up- She put hands on a heiirrrrr, outta bounds-outta bounds

Poor Aster :( Getting threatened like that- my sweet PURE innocent HARMLESS angel :(

OOOO!!! Occidea fucked up- She put hands on a heiirrrrr, outta bounds-outta bounds

Poor Aster :( Getting threatened like that- my sweet PURE innocent HARMLESS angel :(
Because Occidea totally knows something like "boundaries" and "limits". She did not just kill a dozen of citizens from her own country because she thought their corpses would be useful to her.

Also how does Aster know Lysandra middle name XD stalker
One of her classes before the academy was the Study of the Other KIngdoms where she learned a shit load about the others- powers, names, their familars-

One of her classes before the academy was the Study of the Other KIngdoms where she learned a shit load about the others- powers, names, their familars-
Id like to put a limit to what she might know about Occidea. Since a part of her character is to be mysterious, even for her own heir. She may know that Occidea is directly related to death, therefore has no vessel and no elemental affinity. That she is of great power yet rumors have it she cant raise a undead. Her exact powers, i´d like to keep a secret.

Coolio- bet.

She doesn't really know much honestly. Just rumors and stuff made BY the Thandian people- Erynadians are notorious spies- pros of being able to turn into any animal you'd wish.

Guys- don't be shy to ask me about the lore of your kingdom pssh- I can even add some

Coolio- bet.

She doesn't really know much honestly. Just rumors and stuff made BY the Thandian people- Erynadians are notorious spies- pros of being able to turn into any animal you'd wish.

Guys- don't be shy to ask me about the lore of your kingdom pssh- I can even add some
Ohhh... Then she must be hella afraid of Occidea. People in Thanade say some scary things about her. Since she is so controversial, that means there are huge loads of rumors.

Lowkey fangirling over Lysandra- eek talk about an idol. Deecscalating Queen right thure
Ohhh... Then she must be hella afraid of Occidea. People in Thanade say some scary things about her. Since she is so controversial, that means there are huge loads of rumors.
More so skeptical- Aster's thoughts are, "She's a freak at best but Death incarnate- please *scoff*:

Lowkey fangirling over Lysandra- eek talk about an idol. Deecscalating Queen right thure

More so skeptical- Aster's thoughts are, "She's a freak at best but Death incarnate- please *scoff*:
Lets see how that changes when she summons a grim reaper as familiar. lol.

.jpeg .jpeg q r o w q r o w fickleglory fickleglory The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Larry Larry u k i y o u k i y o Chione Chione dragonsfire dragonsfire *adding people*

What would you guys think of the carriage being attacked by a band of Rebels(?) who hate the idea of the alliance and think their kingdom's royalty has gone mad and is going to be the death of them all? Ironic since it's a bunch of people from different kingdoms coming together to try and kill the heir?

Fracking stupid if you think about it- the heirs legit have their most powerful with them atm

Last edited:
.jpeg .jpeg q r o w q r o w fickleglory fickleglory The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Larry Larry *adding people*

What would you guys think of the carriage being attacked by a band of Rebels(?) who hate the idea of the alliance and think their kingdom's royalty has gone mad and is going to be the death of them all? Ironic since it's a bunch of people from different kingdoms coming together to try and kill the heir?
I am saying as much as: These are probably the most powerful people in the world. I dont want to know the percentage of power in relation to the world stuck inside this carriage.

For it to be even close to a threat, that must be half an army. And even then...

Not that it wouldnt be good for everyone showing off fancy powers, though.

I am saying as much as: These are probably the most powerful people in the world. I dont want to know the percentage of power in relation to the world stuck inside this carriage.

For it to be even close to a threat, that must be half an army. And even then...

Not that it wouldnt be good for everyone showing off fancy powers, though.
It's called an ambush- Lwestians can blind the horses- Myndok can mind fuck the driver causing the carriage to go off the road- Aveoulian can tear through the carriage doors and windows- Erynadian can try to pin some of the royals by being a huge fucking snake (literally) - Thanade can have extra people via raising the dead- etc etc Not to mention it'll be hard for them to fight together because they don't mesh and sync so they could bump into each other or get in the other's way- Remember royals have legit only fought guards at best who go EASY on them cause who tf hits royalty?

Someone can get wounded and someone from another kingdom can help them out causing a spark of friendship...?
Maybe someone can save a person from different kingdom....

Last edited:
IT's called an ambush- Lwestians can blind the horses- mind fuck the driver causing the carriage to go off the road- Aveoulian can tear through the carriage doors and windows- Erynadian can try to pin some of the royals by being a huge fucking snake (literally) - Thanade can have extra people via raising the dead- etc etc
Whatever you seem should happen. I am just saying, these are no empty sheets of paper. At least the champs are supposed to be somewhat able to react fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back