• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey everyone! Just got back from abroad ^^
How've you all been?

Not too bad buddy, I'm wondering what's the state of the roleplay? Are people still deliberating after what Reinhold said? ;)

So anyone can respond to Larry (Reinhold), considering that was a great open question directed towards everyone. ^_^<3

Edgy Kitten (Ociddea) is worked both into responding to Latte (Lysandra) and potentially responding to my comment.
Latte then could respond if any more drama comes up, otherwise then Reinhold/waiting) :/:

Seems like fickle's charachter (Carlisle) has to wait :lennymeh: for a response from Lysandra and then work out a reaction response. Or post whatever idea you have. :csmile:

To Chione, Singularity and Dew if I wrote you guys into a corner I'm sorry, I can rewrite my other post :closedeyescryingfrown:, otherwise reacting to the fresh chaos around you and responding to Reinhold works.

I think Jpeg (Kassander) can fit in anywhere, responding to Charm's post defending him could work. <3

Sunnyside (Drace) could fit in anywhere, additionally a series of grunts noises and reactionary facial expressions could also work with staying silent. :X

Not trying to force anyone one way or rush anyone :D, just my little summary of where interactions could go or a possible route if anyone was stuck. :3D:<3
Hope I didn't leave anyone out, if this doesn't work out then I guess a Charm push would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back