• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For those who wish to join/joined my high-fantasy RP~. Ask me questions here, and inquire about others characters. ^_^

Larry Larry & Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
You two have heirs~. A perk of having heirs is you get to decide a few things.
A) Kingdom colors. Two.
For example, my OC is the heir of Erynada. I picked the colors green and blue. ^_^
B) Kingdom Jewel. One.
For example, I chose a sapphire.

As for the kingdom colours, I believe that I'll have purple and gray, since purple symbolizes ambition and royalty and gray signifies tradition and conservatism, which I can imagine the Heir and the Champion having in regard to their martial temperament. As for the kingdom jewel, I think it'll be onyx since it symbolizes power and endurance I believe.

I hope that's okay! :)

Im curious who the heir to Thanade will be. And how him/her and my character will get along.
Me too. I imagine some royals will be jealous of their champions of absolutely adore them. Maybe a bit of both?

You're dead right, you can imagine that some kingdoms would be antagonistic towards each other due to their very nature. It's going to make for some interesting interactions!

Just a heads up, "racism" is allowed. Not on skin color but the kingdom they came from. Do remember there was a world war that obliterated parts of kingdoms and killed millions. ^_^

You're dead right, if I had to compare Aveoul to one of the countries involved in World War One, it has to be the German Empire.

I can see people not being happy with a kingdom that messes with life and death. I can see people being very prejudiced and mean towards my character due to the fact... Ah, you´ll see when you read her powers.

I'm going to tell everyone a bit more of the lore. I was going to wait a bit but I want you guys to get a feel of what the war was like... So you can pick and choose who your character hates the most. ^_^ *types immensely*

I think my character would dislike yours for the fact that they wouldn't fight with their fists, so they'll dislike everyone! XD

But yes, I believe Aveoul would honestly hate everyone around them.

Larry Larry Nenma Takashi
Aveoul Kingdom: They didn’t need the element earth to throw boulders. The Aveoulians were brutes. Rushing in battle with little fear and blind courage. They were a power house in the war, it was hard to keep a Aveoulian warrior down. The Aveoul Kingdom’s colors are _ and _. Aveoulians are known to hold little back.The Aveoul’s lands are very rocky, there are many mountains and little vegetation in the lands. This means there is little farmable land , famine a common problem in Aveoul. In prewar times they contributed weapons to the trade world as well as physical labor, helping other countries make some of their most famous monuments. Aveoulians have little problem with fighting for what they believe in. The affinity fire is what most Aveoulians have. Aveoul is known as the “Home of Warriors”.

Last edited:
I love the sound of that my friend, it sounds like the type of place where the king would be working with the common folk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back