• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oooh, I got it now!!! So after the fourth post in the thread (Charm's rider and guards opening the door) it was supposed to be followed by a reaction post by Chione (which was done right, except Leon reacting to Reinhold) and then a reaction posts by Singularity. (So now it is time for Singularity to post Ceili getting in the carriage and reacting/interacting with Leon and the Rider/Guards)
Then Charm would either have another post about traveling or a time-skip, which would've been followed by Larry's post, we would've then likely continued until getting to the final kingdom...think it was just me being confused, Got it!!!

Oooh, I got it now!!! So after the fourth post in the thread (Charm's rider and guards opening the door) it was supposed to be followed by a reaction post by Chione (which was done right, except Leon reacting to Reinhold) and then a reaction posts by Singularity. (So now it is time for Singularity to post Ceili getting in the carriage and reacting/interacting with Leon and the Rider/Guards)
Then Charm would either have another post about traveling or a time-skip, which would've been followed by Larry's post, we would've then likely continued until getting to the final kingdom...think it was just me being confused, Got it!!!
Okay so it’s mine turn then, I’ll get started on my reply~

DING DING!
Rider
Heir
Champion
Rider
Heir
Champion
Rider *timeskip*
New Heir
New Champion
Rider *opens door for them, the News will see the old and then there will probably be reactions to one another......blah blah*

Sorry about that buddy, I just deleted the post there, I hope I've made it slightly better! :)

I think we wont get a charm post anytime soon anyways, so dont worry. If you dont take like a week or smth after we got the go from Charm, i can wait
Im sorrry guuysss- im nothing but excuses but I was out all yesterday
Dennys, Giving some TLC to my granny,dumb ass party, and then OFC my monthly friend ^_^
but im here now I PROMISE

So who do I wait for now? For the Myndok Heir and Champion to talk to the driver? :)

So who do I wait for now? For the Myndok Heir and Champion to talk to the driver? :)
Sooo- the rider opened up the carriage dooorrrr- Now it's time for.... Chione Chione to delete/edit her post... and instead, get into the carriage,along with u k i y o u k i y o (short replies about that please) theeen i'll timeskip and it'll be your turn ^_^

Pardon my drastically short replies with the riders- im trying to move things along and be as direct as possible

Gotcha. I think I can just slice off Aveoulian half of my post and reuse it when the time comes ^^

Annndd done! Everything will be much smoother now that we're all certain about what we should be doing ^^

Now I'll make sure my replies will be pre-prepared. *the rider is so fucking one dimensional*

Chione Chione WHOOP~!

Larry Larry Chione Chione The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof q r o w q r o w u k i y o u k i y o
.jpeg .jpeg Sunnyside Sunnyside dragonsfire dragonsfire fickleglory fickleglory
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Posting Pattern for the Time Being
Myndok > Aveoul > Thanade > Erynada > Yystan > Lweste
* means optional
Don't take this word for word near the end. . . .

The Rider
Leon
Ceili

The Rider
Leon
Ceili
The Rider / Time - Skip
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
The Rider
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
The Rider / Time - Skip
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
The Rider
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
The Rider / Time Skip
Aster
Kass
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
The Rider
Aster
Kass
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
*Aster
*Kass
The Rider / Time Skip
Ace
Reinhold
Leon
Ceili
Lyla
Occidea
Lemo
Aster
Kass
The Rider
Ace
*Reinhold
*Leon
*Ceili
*Lyla
*Occidea
*Lemo
*Aster
*Kass
The Rider / Time - Skip
Lewis
Varian
*Reinhold
*Leon
*Ceili
*Lyla
*Occidea
*Lemo
*Aster
*Kass
The Rider
Lewis
Varian
The Rider / Time - Skip

ACADEMY​

Last edited:
Ho
Ah, I get ya. Here's the Ernaydian, everybody react right?
Ding, ding. o-o
Jheez, Reinhold is gonna murder Aster
omfg- the thought of their fight
R: *throws a punch*
A: *turns into a butterfly* bwahaha
R: *attempts to swat her*
A: *turns into bear*
R:*kicks*
A:*Turns into buterfly again*
It'd just be hilarious- Aster would just be dodging and weaving, running for dear life-

Do you know that Vince McMahon meme? I'm gonna do something like that for Reinhold!

Ho

Ding, ding. o-o
Jheez, Reinhold is gonna murder Aster
omfg- the thought of their fight
R: *throws a punch*
A: *turns into a butterfly* bwahaha
R: *attempts to swat her*
A: *turns into bear*
R:*kicks*
A:*Turns into buterfly again*
It'd just be hilarious- Aster would just be dodging and weaving, running for dear life-
Did you mean "running for deer life" ? Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back