• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You should have said something! ;)
No bother buddy, enjoy yourself and have a good time out with your friends! :)

Just a warning ; the princess of Thanade’ WiFi is down and she will post as soon as she can when it’s her turn.

Oh please, you'll only start making me think highly of myself! XD
But thank you very much for the compliment! :)

I'll try to keep my posts shorter for now so the ball can keep rolling ^^

You guys seem to be very impatient ~
Jk I understand everyone is excited

Alright, soooo Heavenchi Heavenchi ...post order? How are we doing this being as I'm confused, for now it's going
Charm
Kingdom A heir, Kingdom A champ
Charm

Then it continues, with the others posting reactions in between right? Do we wait for Charm every time, or post following an appropriate post?

Heavenchi Heavenchi , Was I not supposed to post? Crap, would you be able to delete it then? Sorry for the misunderstanding! XD
Do you see the delete button in the corner next to edit, (on mobile the three dots/suspension point) that should allow you to delete it? (And edit so you could copy and paste it somewhere.) <3

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure with the post order either but I guess we'll just have to wait for confirmation though I guess I wasn't supposed to post either? Alas, just as the sparks were beginning to fly ;-;

Okie dokie, I'm noy able to do it now since I'm on my phone but I'll do it later when I get up! Night now folks, sorry if I'm slowing everything down. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back