• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"it is?..." She questioned not remembering much or most of her past as a child she had blocked her memories. "I know I came from somewhere but I dont seem to remember much..." she answered.

“Yes, this was once your home, but as you can see, Seraphinne had it destroyed some time ago” he replied and looked at Miandiya “it’s a little curious to see you here” he added Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Yes, this was once your home, but as you can see, Seraphinne had it destroyed some time ago” he replied and looked at Miandiya “it’s a little curious to see you here” he added Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Yes I have sadly notice the state of the town..." Adelaide said sadly
Miandiya looked around and frowned. "This was your home Adelaide.. I'm sorry it ended up this way." She shot a glare at the elf. "We were just passing through. Do you know anything about the fog?" She asked not knowing that, that question had been asked about already.

Miandiya looked around and frowned. "This was your home Adelaide.. I'm sorry it ended up this way." She shot a glare at the elf. "We were just passing through. Do you know anything about the fog?" She asked not knowing that, that question had been asked about already.

“It’s just normal fog, I have no idea what it did to you” the elf replied again

Drumonkey Drumonkey

The last part of Dru’s vision was a menacing red metal eye before he was aprubtly brought back to reality after Miandiya woke from her memory.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Miandiya had woken up from her memory, everyone else had woken as well but were very shaken from the experience.

“it seems like everyone is back to normal” the elf replied AquaMarie AquaMarie

Drumonkey Drumonkey

The last part of Dru’s vision was a menacing red metal eye before he was aprubtly brought back to reality after Miandiya woke from her memory.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

After Miandiya had woken up from her memory, everyone else had woken as well but were very shaken from the experience.

Dru rubbed his head feeling a mixture of feelings from the visions he saw but glad it hadn't broken his connection to his magic. Dru looked around "is everyone ok?" Dru would cast a barrier spell and used a large amount of energy to project a barrier around the group to keep the fog out.

“It’s just normal fog, I have no idea what it did to you” the elf replied again

Dru rubbed his head feeling a mixture of feelings from the visions he saw but glad it hadn't broken his connection to his magic. Dru looked around "is everyone ok?" Dru would cast a barrier spell and used a large amount of energy to project a barrier around the group to keep the fog out.
"Yeah we're Okay. According to this elf, he said it wasn't the fog that caused us to stop." Miandiya said. "Hmm its strange"

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Yeah we're Okay. According to this elf, he said it wasn't the fog that caused us to stop." Miandiya said. "Hmm its strange"
Adelaide was relived to see everyone coming out of the daze and returning to their normal selves. "No one is hurt....you all froze as if sleeping...however looking as if you were staring off into nothing.....it was very strange...but im relieved to know you are all alright" Adelaide spoke up.

Adelaide was relived to see everyone coming out of the daze and returning to their normal selves. "No one is hurt....you all froze as if sleeping...however looking as if you were staring off into nothing.....it was very strange...but im relieved to know you are all alright" Adelaide spoke up.
Dru frowned and reinforced the barrier against mind tricks "well I can keep up the barrier for a little while and it should hopefully protect us from mental attacks."

Dru frowned and reinforced the barrier against mind tricks "well I can keep up the barrier for a little while and it should hopefully protect us from mental attacks."
"Everyone in the town were not affected by the fog..." Adelaide spoke, what had happened worried her more so that she hadn't been affected by the fog herself. "Do you believe someone is out there attacking us?..."

"Everyone in the town were not affected by the fog..." Adelaide spoke, what had happened worried her more so that she hadn't been affected by the fog herself. "Do you believe someone is out there attacking us?..."
Dru thought about his past and the visions he had seen and in a cold voice said "I think it was a warning if nothing else but regardless of intentions I hate being forced to see things and having control of my body taken from me."

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Drumonkey Drumonkey

After Dru’s protective barrier encompassed the group everyone started hearing the sound of skittering, and the nagging feeling of something crawling around them as the appearance of both the elves and the buildings began to slowly shift as if it was a collection of something, and to hammer home this sense of unease, the entire outside world beyond the borders of the village were hidden by fog still

Dru thought about his past and the visions he had seen and in a cold voice said "I think it was a warning if nothing else but regardless of intentions I hate being forced to see things and having control of my body taken from me."
"It could be targetting us but why? I doubt it would be because we are trespassing.. hmm could it be because we are taking the princess home? But I do like the idea of a barrier" Miandiya said thinking. "Hm.. what did you all see?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Drumonkey Drumonkey

After Dru’s protective barrier encompassed the group everyone started hearing the sound of skittering, and the nagging feeling of something crawling around them as the appearance of both the elves and the buildings began to slowly shift as if it was a collection of something, and to hammer home this sense of unease, the entire outside world beyond the borders of the village were hidden by fog still

"It could be targetting us but why? I doubt it would be because we are trespassing.. hmm could it be because we are taking the princess home? But I do like the idea of a barrier" Miandiya said thinking. "Hm.. what did you all see?"
Dru looked around and dismounted from his horse making it the basis of the spell keeping the barrier up while he pulled out a metal lamp that he lit with his energy.

(Sorry about that, I was notified of the Christmas party at the LAST MINUTE and was busy as hell this weekend, alongside finals. Did I miss anything important?)

(Sorry about that, I was notified of the Christmas party at the LAST MINUTE and was busy as hell this weekend, alongside finals. Did I miss anything important?)

(The group stumbled upon Adelaide’s old village, which turned out to be a trap as everyone experienced either a memory or a glimpse of the future, now everyone is standing in the middle of a massive nest of Lekgolo worms, which took on the appearance of the village and some order elves to ensure others for food)

Dru looked around and dismounted from his horse making it the basis of the spell keeping the barrier up while he pulled out a metal lamp that he lit with his energy.

As soon as he did it he heard slithering and felt something squishy and crunchy under his shoes

“I saw a memory of my mother I think” Xander replied

Ranni remained quiet as if traumatized by what she saw.

Flora and Felicia just looked at each other then back at Mia “we saw home” they replied together

Flora and Felicia just looked at each other then back at Mia “we saw home” they replied together
"Hmm I saw home too..a memory from when my sister was born." She said and noticed Ranni being quiet figuring it was a bad memory. " so we all saw either good or bad memories"

"Hmm I saw home too..a memory from when my sister was born." She said and noticed Ranni being quiet figuring it was a bad memory. " so we all saw either good or bad memories"

“Or a vision of the future…” Ranni replied quietly

“Or a vision of the future…” Ranni replied quietly
Maya listens to the others as they speak. Whatever happened to them seemed to be over with....or rather it was just getting started. She hears the unsettling sounds around them. "Ummmmm....does anyone else hear that?" She asked curiously. "Or...see that? This is getting REALLY weird." The feeling of numerous things crawling around them was bothering her, but she did her best to hide her discomfort.

Maya listens to the others as they speak. Whatever happened to them seemed to be over with....or rather it was just getting started. She hears the unsettling sounds around them. "Ummmmm....does anyone else hear that?" She asked curiously. "Or...see that? This is getting REALLY weird." The feeling of numerous things crawling around them was bothering her, but she did her best to hide her discomfort.

"Well it seems we all saw a little something." Thindro replied as he wiped sweat from his forehead "I had a scary vision of me... peeing my pants when I was young in public." He said with hesitation. Deep down he knew it was a lie, the vision he saw was a memory of a younger Thindro, one standing before a burning village. His sword was stained with blood as he turned and walked away. "Public embarrassment still haunts me in my dreams. I have that memory when I sleep every now and then."

As soon as he did it he heard slithering and felt something squishy and crunchy under his shoes

"Well it seems we all saw a little something." Thindro replied as he wiped sweat from his forehead "I had a scary vision of me... peeing my pants when I was young in public." He said with hesitation. Deep down he knew it was a lie, the vision he saw was a memory of a younger Thindro, one standing before a burning village. His sword was stained with blood as he turned and walked away. "Public embarrassment still haunts me in my dreams. I have that memory when I sleep every now and then."
Dru made a gagging sound as he jumped up and did a graceful backflip onto the back of his horse and said "everyone stay where you are. Festus Fire!" As he said this his horse opened it's mouth and the green flames fell out it's mouth and onto the ground revealing that the flames were Greek fire flames that never stopped burning unless the mana was drained from them and Dru shifted the barrier to hold the flames from spreading too far.

Dru made a gagging sound as he jumped up and did a graceful backflip onto the back of his horse and said "everyone stay where you are. Festus Fire!" As he said this his horse opened it's mouth and the green flames fell out it's mouth and onto the ground revealing that the flames were Greek fire flames that never stopped burning unless the mana was drained from them and Dru shifted the barrier to hold the flames from spreading too far.

The unknown creatures scattered from the fires which just left them to burn the ground, this action also caused the buildings and elves to essentially explode into a pile of worms that began to swarm into a different form.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov

The mass of worms became a rudimentary for of a gaping maw as those that were still standing on the ground began to feel the bites on little mouths on their legs.

“Everyone to your horses! Dru, Ranni keep the horses and carriage protected!” Xander shouted as he subconsciously grabbed for Maya.

Ranni got onto her staff but was shivering out of fear.

The unknown creatures scattered from the fires which just left them to burn the ground, this action also caused the buildings and elves to essentially explode into a pile of worms that began to swarm into a different form.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov

The mass of worms became a rudimentary for of a gaping maw as those that were still standing on the ground began to feel the bites on little mouths on their legs.

“Everyone to your horses! Dru, Ranni keep the horses and carriage protected!” Xander shouted as he subconsciously grabbed for Maya.

Ranni got onto her staff but was shivering out of fear.
"All this was a trap." Miandiya said taking out her knife and stabbing some of the worms. "We better get out of here" she went back to her horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back