• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“No, as I was telling miss Adelaide here, it’s just normal fog, it hasn’t done anything to us” the order elf replied
"Normal? THIS is normal?" Maya said in a way that it was clear that she wasn't frustrated at him but rather at their predicament. "Alright, let's say it is. Doesn't that mean someone slipped some kind of magic into the fog in order to try and trap us? Are we under attack!?" "She reaches for the pair of knives that she hides in her dresses.

"Normal? THIS is normal?" Maya said in a way that it was clear that she wasn't frustrated at him but rather at their predicament. "Alright, let's say it is. Doesn't that mean someone slipped some kind of magic into the fog in order to try and trap us? Are we under attack!?" "She reaches for the pair of knives that she hides in her dresses.

“No, at least not by us, you just wondered into the old pixie village” he replied

“No, at least not by us, you just wondered into the old pixie village” he replied
"Old pixie village?" Maya said curiously. "Tell us about this old village. I wish to add this to my bank of knowledge." Sometimes she gets carried away in trying to talk fancy.

Ve slightly squirmed in her arms before slowly waking up and looking at her with an adorable giggle
"Aww. Hi ve. I'm your big sister. I'm gonna make sure no one hurts you. If they do. I'll bite them" she did a small biting motion with her mouth.

"Aww. Hi ve. I'm your big sister. I'm gonna make sure no one hurts you. If they do. I'll bite them" she did a small biting motion with her mouth.

Ve just made more giggles

“Looks like she’s happy to see her big sister” Jell smiled

Berkute brought the flower and a mortar and pestal before grinding the flower into a paste “now Mia you need to make a blessing for your sister” he stated

Ve just made more giggles

“Looks like she’s happy to see her big sister” Jell smiled

Berkute brought the flower and a mortar and pestal before grinding the flower into a paste “now Mia you need to make a blessing for your sister” he stated
"A blessing..hmm.. well I dont know." She said and started thinking

"A blessing..hmm.. well I dont know." She said and started thinking

“You should, Jisselle and I blessed you when you were just a baby, we felt you should have the first blessing for Verata” he replied and handed her the small bowl of the glowing translucent paste

(Sorry I got a bit lots and was unsure were to reply)

Adelaide looked towards both Maya and Miandiya eho were now out of the daze then back over to the older elf. She was unsure want to say as she was in shock.

(Technically Mia isn’t out of the daze yet)

“You should, Jisselle and I blessed you when you were just a baby, we felt you should have the first blessing for Verata” he replied and handed her the small bowl of the glowing translucent paste
"Hmm okay. " she looked at her little sister. "Verata I hope you get to be an awesome little sister and be by my side. " she took the paste and put it on the baby's forehead. (I'm guessing like from lion king)

"Hmm okay. " she looked at her little sister. "Verata I hope you get to be an awesome little sister and be by my side. " she took the paste and put it on the baby's forehead. (I'm guessing like from lion king)

(In a way, yes)

Verata giggled and smiled grabbing at her hand as the paste slowly vanished

Both Jisselle and Berkute smiled

Adelaide looked towards both Maya who was now out of the daze then back over to the older elf. She was unsure want to say as she was in shock.

The order elf looked at Adelaide “this is where Lady Seraphinne took stole you from”

The order elf looked at Adelaide “this is where Lady Seraphinne took stole you from”
"it is?..." She questioned not remembering much or most of her past as a child she had blocked her memories. "I know I came from somewhere but I dont seem to remember much..." she answered.

Now Miandiya was released from the daze of her memory
Miandiya shook her head getting out of her daze. "Maybe I didnt see a mirage back then.." she said to herself and got off her horse, seeing a few of the others still in thier daze. She noticed Adelaide and Maya speaking with an order elf. Not trusting the elf she silently went over to them. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back