• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Dru could feel something was off but wasn't sure what it was. He continued on his way though as his horse led the way not having a brain to affect and it's flames keeping the fog from it. Dru frowned and looked back then he would touch his head trying to cast a dispelling curse on himself.

The dispell did not work as his own mind was being pulled into the fog as his world faded away before an island slowly appeared around him

The dispell did not work as his own mind was being pulled into the fog as his world faded away before an island slowly appeared around him
The island didn't seem the least bit familiar but at the same time the location seemed to tickle the back of his mind. Dru reached for his blaster however he found that the pouch for it and his scrap was empty meaning he didn't have his usual means of defense. Dru looked around with concern trying to figure out where he was.

"...we really mean no harm we are just travelers, simply passing by. However, we stopped due to the fog..... I'm sorry but my companions might have a bit of difficulty showing themselves.." Adelaide called into the fog trying to see who was out there but could not see a thing.

“Show yourself whoever is speaking!” The man shouted “pass through the fog, I know your there, I can see your shadow!” He stated as she could see a figure in the fog next to the structure

“Show yourself whoever is speaking!” The man shouted “pass through the fog, I know your there, I can see your shadow!” He stated as she could see a figure in the fog next to the structure
Adelaide was confused as why the man kept yelling at her but would not answer. She took some steps into the fog towards the figure who stood next to a structure.

Adelaide was confused as why the man kept yelling at her but would not answer. She took some steps into the fog towards the figure who stood next to a structure.

Soon she comes into view of a village of partially destroyed buildings but some looked like they were in a state of repair, Adelaide could see a couple of order elves milling about in the villge

She causiously went over to the water.

The water rippled and Mia’s reflection alter into an image of an elf that looked a lot like her “oh my sweet baby, you look beautiful, I do wish I could’ve been there to see you grow up” the woman smiled with a couple tears

The water rippled and Mia’s reflection alter into an image of an elf that looked a lot like her “oh my sweet baby, you look beautiful, I do wish I could’ve been there to see you grow up” the woman smiled with a couple tears
Seeing the reflection Mia couldn't help but smIle but soon it turned into a frown. She closed her eyes, not trusting them. This was just the heat messing wit her. "This isn't real.."

Last edited:
The island didn't seem the least bit familiar but at the same time the location seemed to tickle the back of his mind. Dru reached for his blaster however he found that the pouch for it and his scrap was empty meaning he didn't have his usual means of defense. Dru looked around with concern trying to figure out where he was.

Soon right before his eyes the island began to rise out of the water as the surface began taking a more metallic appearance

Seeing the reflection Mia couldn't help but smIle but soon it turned into a frown. She closed her eyes, not trusting them. This was just the heat messing wit her. "This isn't real.."

“Miandiya please look at me” the woman called

Soon right before his eyes the island began to rise out of the water as the surface began taking a more metallic appearance
Dru crouched down and touched the ground under his feet as he exhaled drawing energy from his core of unlimited energy. He could feel memories trying to surface but he held them at bay.

Dru crouched down and touched the ground under his feet as he exhaled drawing energy from his core of unlimited energy. He could feel memories trying to surface but he held them at bay.

He caught glimpses of illusions that showed a group of people disembarking a boat, then stumbling into a cave, then coming out with a strange stone, then a magic alchemist circle with the stone in the middle as the people began transforming into automatons

He caught glimpses of illusions that showed a group of people disembarking a boat, then stumbling into a cave, then coming out with a strange stone, then a magic alchemist circle with the stone in the middle as the people began transforming into automatons
Dru grabbed his head with one hand as he found himself unable to look away from the sights and doing his best to remember the circle stone and what the people looked like.

She opened her eyes and looked at the reflection again.

Her mother smiled “I wish I could be there with you, but I can’t, not if what I know happens, but I do love you Mia” she smiled as her reflection faded and Mia was just looking at herself

Soon she comes into view of a village of partially destroyed buildings but some looked like they were in a state of repair, Adelaide could see a couple of order elves milling about in the villge
Adelaide kept her footsteps soft and quite as she walked towards a village that had appeared amongst the fog. It seemed the village had recently been through a disaster as she saw a few tending to the structures. From afar she saw a group walking and speaking amongst eachother.

Adelaide kept her footsteps soft and quite as she walked towards a village that had appeared amongst the fog. It seemed the village had recently been through a disaster as she saw a few tending to the structures. From afar she saw a group walking and speaking amongst eachother.

“Miss Adelaide? Is that you? What are you doing here?” An order elf asked her as he approached her

Her mother smiled “I wish I could be there with you, but I can’t, not if what I know happens, but I do love you Mia” she smiled as her reflection faded and Mia was just looking at herself
She smiled and shook her head. The heat must be getting to her. She splashed some water on her face before taking a sip. "I need to find that flower."

Last edited:
“Miss Adelaide? Is that you? What are you doing here?” An order elf asked her as he approached her
Adelaide turned to the older elf that called out her name. She was confused who was this man and how did he know her name. "Um I....wait I'm sorry but who are you?.." she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back