• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Adelaide turned to the older elf that called out her name. She was confused who was this man and how did he know her name. "Um I....wait I'm sorry but who are you?.." she asked

“That doesn’t matter, lady Seraphinne isn’t with you is she?” He asked a bit frightened

“Oh that’s good, what brings you this far?” He asked
"Out on at trip....along with a few others to returned one of their friend back home: she answered ".....however.....the fog...we seem to have come to a stop....those I'm traveling with seemed to be in a daze."

"Out on at trip....along with a few others to returned one of their friend back home: she answered ".....however.....the fog...we seem to have come to a stop....those I'm traveling with seemed to be in a daze."

“That’s very strange” he replied

"Strange?....im really not sure what's going on...im worried...my companions are acting weird coukd you help?" Adelaide asked.

“Something must be causing their daze, the dog hasn’t had an effect on us” he replied as he walked towards the group

"Good." Maya said. It's been a while since she's been so happy, but back then, it was one of the happiest days of her life.

After which Maya awoke from her daze while still in the forest and she could see the others in a similar daze before her attention was brought to Adelaide who was talking with somebody that began to approach the group

“Something must be causing their daze, the dog hasn’t had an effect on us” he replied as he walked towards the group
"What do you think it could be? Will they be able to come out of it?....what I just find strange is that why didn't it affect me?.." Adelaide questioned

"What do you think it could be? Will they be able to come out of it?....what I just find strange is that why didn't it affect me?.." Adelaide questioned

“No idea, it’s just normal fog, I don’t know why it’s affecting them like this” he replied

After which Maya awoke from her daze while still in the forest and she could see the others in a similar daze before her attention was brought to Adelaide who was talking with somebody that began to approach the group

Maya holds her head, eventually realizing where she is. "That....was something." She sees Adelaide talking to someone. "Huh? What's this about?" Maya walks over towards them. "Hey. Is this weird fog giving you guys wild dreams of the past too?"

Maya holds her head, eventually realizing where she is. "That....was something." She sees Adelaide talking to someone. "Huh? What's this about?" Maya walks over towards them. "Hey. Is this weird fog giving you guys wild dreams of the past too?"

“No, as I was telling miss Adelaide here, it’s just normal fog, it hasn’t done anything to us” the order elf replied

"Oh just mirages. The heat messing with my mind." She said just thinking seeing her mom was a mirage.

“Now comes the next part” he smiled and took Mia’s hand before walking with her into his bedroom where his wife Jisselle was with Verata in her arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back