• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"To the water!" Maya said as she pointed.

Kyoka smiled as she picked her up and went to their private pool, they were royalty after all. Kyoka then stepped into the water while still holding on to Maya, letting her float on her stomach while holding her hands

Kyoka smiled as she picked her up and went to their private pool, they were royalty after all. Kyoka then stepped into the water while still holding on to Maya, letting her float on her stomach while holding her hands
"Whoooaaaa the water feels so good!" Maya said. "It feels like I'm learning to walk again....except with water."

“Just remember Maya, water will never be a bad thing for you” she smiled
"Ever? Cool!" Maya said happily. She picked up on swimming quicker than even she thought, bursting out of Kyoka's grasp as if she were shot out of a cannon. She zips around the pool until she encounters a problem. "Oh no. I can't stop!" Given that she was still learning, Maya didn't know how to control her speed. She could swim fast, but hitting the breaks was like stopping a train.

"Ever? Cool!" Maya said happily. She picked up on swimming quicker than even she thought, bursting out of Kyoka's grasp as if she were shot out of a cannon. She zips around the pool until she encounters a problem. "Oh no. I can't stop!" Given that she was still learning, Maya didn't know how to control her speed. She could swim fast, but hitting the breaks was like stopping a train.
Her mom just watched as Maya plowed into the edge of the pool

"There it is!" She exclaimed and ran in that direction .

But the mirage seemed to be just out of reach, every time she got closer it moved again and again. “Remember, don’t trust your eyes, they can be fooled in the desert, you need to hone and rely on your other senses” Berkute’s advice flashed through her mind

But the mirage seemed to be just out of reach, every time she got closer it moved again and again. “Remember, don’t trust your eyes, they can be fooled in the desert, you need to hone and rely on your other senses” Berkute’s advice flashed through her mind
She shook her head. "Dad said my eyes can be fooled." She closed her eyes. "I have to rely on my other senses...just like when I use to hunt." She said thinking back to her past life. She kept her eyes closed and started listening.

She shook her head. "Dad said my eyes can be fooled." She closed her eyes. "I have to rely on my other senses...just like when I use to hunt." She said thinking back to her past life. She kept her eyes closed and started listening.

Soon all she could hear was the sound of the worms burrowing just under the sands surface, but not long after she could hear the flow of water nearby

Soon all she could hear was the sound of the worms burrowing just under the sands surface, but not long after she could hear the flow of water nearby
She heard the sound of water and opened her eyes and smiled. "I'm close!" She headed toward the sound.

“Adelaide…” an ethereal voice called from the fog “come.. to.. me…” it called out
Adelaide gasped looking over towards the fog were a voice was calling out to her. She turned to look at the others around her who were in a complete daze unsure what to do.

She heard the sound of water and opened her eyes and smiled. "I'm close!" She headed toward the sound.

Soon she got to the oasis deep in the desert and could feel the cool atmosphere of the pool “Miandiya? Is that you my darling child?” A woman’s voice asked from nowhere

Maya crashes into the pool, floating around dizzy and disoriented. "That was funnnnn... I go WOOOOOSSSSHHHH...."

Kyoka rolled her eyes and chuckled “Maya, you need to take it easy, you can’t just rocket away like that” she replied before sneaking up to Maya and dragging her under the water

Kyoka rolled her eyes and chuckled “Maya, you need to take it easy, you can’t just rocket away like that” she replied before sneaking up to Maya and dragging her under the water
"Okay, okay. I'll slow down next tiiiii-" Before she could finish her sentence, Maya finds herself being brought back underwater by Kyoka. She flails around trying to break free, but has no luck in doing so.

Adelaide gasped looking over towards the fog were a voice was calling out to her. She turned to look at the others around her who were in a complete daze unsure what to do.

“Come… my child…. You…. Need… not worry” the voice called to her again as a the faded image of a building began to appear

"Okay, okay. I'll slow down next tiiiii-" Before she could finish her sentence, Maya finds herself being brought back underwater by Kyoka. She flails around trying to break free, but has no luck in doing so.

She pulls her close before putting a finger to her mouth “shhhh…. Calm down sweetie” she smiled as if there was no issue with being under water

She pulls her close before putting a finger to her mouth “shhhh…. Calm down sweetie” she smiled as if there was no issue with being under water
Maya stops and looks at her mother in confusion. "You're talking.... underwater....." She gasps. "I'M TALKING UNDERWATER! WAIT I GASPED.... I'M BREATHING!" Her young mind is blown at the revelation.

Soon she got to the oasis deep in the desert and could feel the cool atmosphere of the pool “Miandiya? Is that you my darling child?” A woman’s voice asked from nowhere
She smiled getting to the oasis. She looked around for the moonbeam flower. Hearing the voice she looked confused not recognizing it. She gripped her knife. "Show yourself "

“Come… my child…. You…. Need… not worry” the voice called to her again as a the faded image of a building began to appear
Adelaide slowly walked over to the edge of the treeline and the road. She placed her hand on one of the trees as she looked into the foggy forest . "Who are you!?...are you the one doing this to them?...please we mean no harm we are just passing through" she called out the the voice.

She smiled getting to the oasis. She looked around for the moonbeam flower. Hearing the voice she looked confused not recognizing it. She gripped her knife. "Show yourself "

The water rippled as if trying to get her attention “come here my dear” the voice replied

Adelaide slowly walked over to the edge of the treeline and the road. She placed her hand on one of the trees as she looked into the foggy forest . "Who are you!?...are you the one doing this to them?...please we mean no harm we are just passing through" she called out the the voice.

“Who’s out there?! Show yourself trespassers!” A man’s voice called from the fog

Maya stops and looks at her mother in confusion. "You're talking.... underwater....." She gasps. "I'M TALKING UNDERWATER! WAIT I GASPED.... I'M BREATHING!" Her young mind is blown at the revelation.

“Calm down starfish” Kyoka smiled

“Who’s out there?! Show yourself trespassers!” A man’s voice called from the fog
"...we really mean no harm we are just travelers, simply passing by. However, we stopped due to the fog..... I'm sorry but my companions might have a bit of difficulty showing themselves.." Adelaide called into the fog trying to see who was out there but could not see a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back