• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
(I will set her free, somehow)

Marianne huffed “at least you know your place, hurry up and finish unpacking my things and make sure my dress is ready for the prince tomorrow, I’m going to take a bath” she demanded before walking out of the room
(I knows....But she is afraid of the freedom.... does not want conflict ><)

Adelaide kept her gaze down as Marianne continued to speak, making herself seem as small and unsignificant as possible. "Yes miss...of course I'll make sure is nothing but perfect..."

(I knows....But she is afraid of the freedom.... does not want conflict ><)

Adelaide kept her gaze down as Marianne continued to speak, making herself seem as small and unsignificant as possible. "Yes miss...of course I'll make sure is nothing but perfect..."

A few minutes later a maid for the prince comes in “is everything alright miss? I hear yelling” she asked with concern

Dru shrugged "it's more a little cantrip if nothing else. My real ability is my average skills in everything I do." Dru laughed it off but kept to himself his most important ability that he had endless energy.

“Well anyways, let’s get you a room” she replied and walked to the counter

Dru smiled kindly as he walked up to the counter and looked around the facility.

Ranni stepped behind the counter “welcome to the Lago De Luna, where we offer noble service without the price of nobility” she smiled

“That’s great, I just wish your parents were here to see how you’ve grown” he smiled
"Well if they were here then I wouldn't be who I am. Still there are times when I wish I could have lived with them. " she admitted. "But it's fine. I'm glad I get to finally meet you. I hope you dont get in trouble by meeting me."

Ranni stepped behind the counter “welcome to the Lago De Luna, where we offer noble service without the price of nobility” she smiled
Dru chuckled "ill take your best room then and id like to book it through the event and one day after if i could."

"Well if they were here then I wouldn't be who I am. Still there are times when I wish I could have lived with them. " she admitted. "But it's fine. I'm glad I get to finally meet you. I hope you dont get in trouble by meeting me."

“It’s fine, Seraphinne can’t do anything when she’s not around” he replied

A few minutes later a maid for the prince comes in “is everything alright miss? I hear yelling” she asked with concern
Adelaide was finishing laying out clothing for Marianne when a maid walked in. "Oh yes...yes, I am deeply sorry if our noise bothered anyone" she said bowing her head.

Adelaide was finishing laying out clothing for Marianne when a maid walked in. "Oh yes...yes, I am deeply sorry if our noise bothered anyone" she said bowing her head.

“It’s ok to speak miss, you can tell me if something is wrong” she smiled warmly

“It’s ok to speak miss, you can tell me if something is wrong” she smiled warmly
"why would there be anything wrong?...my mistress was just a bit upset. Long journeys take a toll on her that is all" Adelaide said walking away from the bed after having laid out her mistress's clothing, now making her way over to the rest of the luggage. "now if you excuse me I have much to do and my mistress is bathing so it be best if you take your leave" she softly spoke, scooting her out the door.

“So for 4 days that will be 20 silver pieces or 1 gold piece” Ranni replied
Dru pulled out a gold piece and set it down on the counter then smiled at her kindly "whats to eat for dinner I am famished."

"why would there be anything wrong?...my mistress was just a bit upset. Long journeys take a toll on her that is all" Adelaide said walking away from the bed after having laid out her mistress's clothing, now making her way over to the rest of the luggage. "now if you excuse me I have much to do and my mistress is bathing so it be best if you take your leave" she softly spoke, scooting her out the door.

“If she hurts you let us know, that type of action is illegal here” she replied and left

“If she hurts you let us know, that type of action is illegal here” she replied and left
"I am fine...but I'll advise you to not spread such rumors of my mistress or there will be consequences with your kindgdown..." Adelaide said scooting the woman out the room and closing the door.

(She will never admit such a thing those who get abused never do until its to late or once they had left their abusers and even then it's hard. Also hitting to such thing would just get her into more trouble with the elves and she is nothing but a slave and prisoner she would never try to speak up, she would prefure to stay quite.)

"I am fine...but I'll advise you to not spread such rumors of my mistress or there will be consequences with your kindgdown..." Adelaide said scooting the woman out the room and closing the door.

(She will never admit such a thing those who get abused never do until its to late or once they had left their abusers and even then it's hard. Also hitting to such thing would just get her into more trouble with the elves and she is nothing but a slave and prisoner she would never try to speak up, she would prefure to stay quite.)

Suddenly Adelaide felt pain in her head as a metal basket clattered to the floor at her feet

Dru pulled out a gold piece and set it down on the counter then smiled at her kindly "whats to eat for dinner I am famished."

“Our cook is currently preparing a stew for our guests and should be ready in…” Ranni began to say before she looked at the man behind the counter with her who held up his ten fingers “10 minutes” she finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back