• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
As Adelaide closed the door having made the maid leave. She suddenly felt a horrible pain to her head as blood drip down her forehead. She felt a bit dizzy as she held on to the wall, sliding to her knees. Confused to what had happened she looked around trying to collect what had happened.

“I didn’t say you could let visitors into my room while I was bathing, now go clean yourself up before you bleed on my clothes!” Marianne demanded before slamming the door and getting back in the tub

“I didn’t say you could let visitors into my room while I was bathing, now go clean yourself up before you bleed on my clothes!” Marianne demanded before slamming the door and getting back in the tub
"I didn't let them in..." Adelaide stopped holding her tongue as she picked herself up holding her hand to her head "yes ma'am I am very sorry, it is all my fault ill make sure to get myself cleaned up." she replied flinching when the door to the bath slammed shut. With her freed hand she wiped the few tears that had rolled down her cheeks. She picked up the metal basket and placed it to the side before going off to get herself cleaned up.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Maya lays on the bed and stares at the ceiling. "Can't believe I'm not alone in this.... I guess that's a good thing. I have people I can relate to now... I think."

Soon the maid returned “your tea and fruit are ready my lady” the maid stated and placed them both on a small table before going to start the bath

"I didn't let them in..." Adelaide stopped holding her tongue as she picked herself up holding her hand to her head "yes ma'am I am very sorry, it is all my fault ill make sure to get myself cleaned up." she replied flinching when the door to the bath slammed shut. With her freed hand she wiped the few tears that had rolled down her cheeks. She picked up the metal basket and placed it to the side before going off to get herself cleaned up.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Don’t really know how to reply to this unless you want the maids to intervene again?)

Dragunov Dragunov

Thindro had a strange urge to travel to the kingdom of Gondor for the crown prince’s birthday. He could exactly understand why, but it was like as if something was drawing him to that castle. As he got closer to the gates the sun began to set and the guards were changing shifts.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

“But it seems like we were the first one reincarnated into this world, rumors say that the man who created this floating island used magic, alchemy, and what others called strange metal working, which I had to guess was either Steam or deiselpunk, but those are rumors, because those that went with him to create this island, never returned” she replied

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marianne entered the room that was going to be where she would be sleeping for the next couple days until the prince picked his wife. “Adelaide! Where are my things!? Why haven’t you prepared my outfits for the day?!!” The elf girl demanded of the poor faerie girl.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“You know Miandiya, your uncle came in with the order, and he’d said he want to see you again” Berkute smiled “I think he said he’d go to one of the inns and wait for you”

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Xander chuckled as him and Maya walked through the garden, xanders head moved towards the sky as it darkens with time “I guess we need to get you back to your room, please this way princess” he stated as he began leading her to her room
Thindro approached the gate, he looked at one of the castle guards about to begin his shift "Pardon my ignorance, but this is the Kingdom of Gondor, correct? I heard that the crown prince's birthday was occurring."

Thindro approached the gate, he looked at one of the castle guards about to begin his shift "Pardon my ignorance, but this is the Kingdom of Gondor, correct? I heard that the crown prince's birthday was occurring."

The night guard nodded “don’t stay out too late” he replied as he let him through the gate, as he walked further into the city he heard a commotion from a nearby tavern that seemed to have a large group of men gathering around the front door

She smiled seeing Verata already asleep. She changed into a night gown and got into bed next to her, soon falling asleep.

Mia began to have glimpses of the prince, and what seemed like a shadowy entity standing behind him as he brings down his sword onto his own father

The night guard nodded “don’t stay out too late” he replied as he let him through the gate, as he walked further into the city he heard a commotion from a nearby tavern that seemed to have a large group of men gathering around the front door
A quick drink couldn't hurt I suppose. Thindro thought to himself as he stepped towards the tavern. Nearing the door, he licked his lips as the thought of a tall mug of ale appeared in his mind. Poking the shoulder of one of the men, he asked a question "Pardon me, but what's going on here?"

A quick drink couldn't hurt I suppose. Thindro thought to himself as he stepped towards the tavern. Nearing the door, he licked his lips as the thought of a tall mug of ale appeared in his mind. Poking the shoulder of one of the men, he asked a question "Pardon me, but what's going on here?"

“Hey! Leave my tail and ears alone! Hey, that hurts!” A girls voice shouted through the uproar of men

Thindro could see a girl in a tavern maiden outfit, clearly someone who worked in the tavern, she looked just like any other girl, aside from the tall bunny ears protruding from her head and the cotton tail she sported on her backside.

He could also see many men grabbing and tugging with different kinds of intent

“Hey! Leave my tail and ears alone! Hey, that hurts!” A girls voice shouted through the uproar of men

Thindro could see a girl in a tavern maiden outfit, clearly someone who worked in the tavern, she looked just like any other girl, aside from the tall bunny ears protruding from her head and the cotton tail she sported on her backside.

He could also see many men grabbing and tugging with different kinds of intent
"Hey guys, I think maybe we shouldn't tug on her ears!" He said as he got a bit closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back