• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
“Our cook is currently preparing a stew for our guests and should be ready in…” Ranni began to say before she looked at the man behind the counter with her who held up his ten fingers “10 minutes” she finished
"Perfect what room is mine so i can set some of my stuff down." Dru said as he gestured to the pack on his back.

"Perfect what room is mine so i can set some of my stuff down." Dru said as he gestured to the pack on his back.

Ranni handed him a key with a wooden tag with the number 5 on it “room 5, don’t worry it has been cleaned once the previous tenant left” she smiled

Ranni handed him a key with a wooden tag with the number 5 on it “room 5, don’t worry it has been cleaned once the previous tenant left” she smiled
Dru smiled and nodded his head as he headed into the room and then closed the door behind himself and bathed the room in a disinfecting light. then he set his bag down and set up a protective array over the item.

Maya's eyes light up and she immediately dives onto the bed. "I LOVE IT!!! A room truly fit for a princess!"

“Enjoy” he chuckled “and I shall see you in the morning” he bowed politely and left before a maid walked in “hello Your highness, is there anything I can help you with before you retire for the night?” She asked with a curtsy

Dru smiled and nodded his head as he headed into the room and then closed the door behind himself and bathed the room in a disinfecting light. then he set his bag down and set up a protective array over the item.

Soon there was a knock on his door “Mr. Dru, your supper is ready” a woman’s voice called from the other side of the door

“Remember Miandiya, I’m the one who got you away from the order and gave you to the Sun elves” he replied
"I know. I am aware. I'm still kind of surprised knowing how the elven order and the sun elves dont really get along well." She said

Soon there was a knock on his door “Mr. Dru, your supper is ready” a woman’s voice called from the other side of the door
Dru smiled and let out a sigh before placing a small stone next to the bag and putting on a ring that began to siphon energy from him and slowly form runes. "I'll be right there." He said as he made sure the stone was set up properly and then left the room and headed down to the dining area.

“Enjoy” he chuckled “and I shall see you in the morning” he bowed politely and left before a maid walked in “hello Your highness, is there anything I can help you with before you retire for the night?” She asked with a curtsy
"See you in the morning." Maya waved before turning her attention to the maid. "Yes, I'll take some tea and a bowl of fruit please. Oh, and draw me a hot bath. I've done a lot of walking today and I need some relaxation."

"I know. I am aware. I'm still kind of surprised knowing how the elven order and the sun elves dont really get along well." She said

“The orders xenophobic nature plays a big part in that, and as the Sun elves probably have told you how we have enslaved a village of faeries in our woods and tend to keep to ourselves” he replied with a sigh “but another reason we don’t get along is you, Seraphinne didn’t like how your mother soiled her bloodline by having you with a human” he replied

"See you in the morning." Maya waved before turning her attention to the maid. "Yes, I'll take some tea and a bowl of fruit please. Oh, and draw me a hot bath. I've done a lot of walking today and I need some relaxation."

“Of course my lady” the maid curtsied again and left

Dru smiled and let out a sigh before placing a small stone next to the bag and putting on a ring that began to siphon energy from him and slowly form runes. "I'll be right there." He said as he made sure the stone was set up properly and then left the room and headed down to the dining area.

There were only a few people in the dining area, Ranni and her parents sat at the counter enjoying the stew, Ranni sat on her staff like a witches broom that was floating beneath her

“The orders xenophobic nature plays a big part in that, and as the Sun elves probably have told you how we have enslaved a village of faeries in our woods and tend to keep to ourselves” he replied with a sigh “but another reason we don’t get along is you, Seraphinne didn’t like how your mother soiled her bloodline by having you with a human” he replied
"yes I heard about that. I'm not a fan of that. " she crossed her arms. "It shouldn't have mattered to Seraphinne who my mother was with. She was in love..well at least I hope she was."

"yes I heard about that. I'm not a fan of that. " she crossed her arms. "It shouldn't have mattered to Seraphinne who my mother was with. She was in love..well at least I hope she was."

“Of course she was, despite the xenophobic doctrine Seraphinne tries to push on us” he replied

"Well that's good..Seraphinne is pretty lucky I haven't met her. The more I hear about her the more I wanna bite her head off." She said

“Take it easy kiddo, it’s probably best you stay away from her” he replied

Suddenly Adelaide felt pain in her head as a metal basket clattered to the floor at her feet
As Adelaide closed the door having made the maid leave. She suddenly felt a horrible pain to her head as blood drip down her forehead. She felt a bit dizzy as she held on to the wall, sliding to her knees. Confused to what had happened she looked around trying to collect what had happened.

There were only a few people in the dining area, Ranni and her parents sat at the counter enjoying the stew, Ranni sat on her staff like a witches broom that was floating beneath her
Dru looked at the staff with interest but still sat down at the counter and got a bowl himself digging into it with gusto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back