• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ranni looked at Dru “well looks like the others have their housing set for the next couple of days, what about you?” She asked
Dru scratched the back of his head and chuckled "well I don't exactly have a place to stay I didn't have much time to take a look before I went to the stalls."

Dru scratched the back of his head and chuckled "well I don't exactly have a place to stay I didn't have much time to take a look before I went to the stalls."

“Well like I’ve said to the others, my family runs an inn in the city” she replied

“Well like I’ve said to the others, my family runs an inn in the city” she replied
Dru smiled "i would appreciate that greatly if you could put me up." Dru smiled widely making note to pay in gold.

Dru smiled "i would appreciate that greatly if you could put me up." Dru smiled widely making note to pay in gold.

She chuckled “alright big guy, follow me” she smiled and put her staff behind her, which magically floated an inch away from her back as if it was being held in a sleeve hanging from her back

She chuckled “alright big guy, follow me” she smiled and put her staff behind her, which magically floated an inch away from her back as if it was being held in a sleeve hanging from her back
Dru raised an eyebrow at the staff trick mildly impressed by that but followed without much issue. "so who all is staying in this inn?"

Dru raised an eyebrow at the staff trick mildly impressed by that but followed without much issue. "so who all is staying in this inn?"

“Of significance.. just you, there are a couple regular people there as well” she replied

"Well I..." She looks down as she pauses. "...am going to be here a few days. I might as well test the place out and see if I like it." She looks up at him and smiles. "I definitely like it so far!"

“Well that’s good” he smiled

“Of significance.. just you, there are a couple regular people there as well” she replied
Dru chuckled "I wouldn't say I'm of significance but thank you, also how much will it be to stay for the entire event and maybe a little after it?"

Dru chuckled "I wouldn't say I'm of significance but thank you, also how much will it be to stay for the entire event and maybe a little after it?"

“The price for a room is 3 silver pieces per night” she replied

He pulled her into a hug “me too, and I hope I raised you the way they would’ve wanted” he smiled
Miandiya smiled. "I'm sure you raised me right. I know I was pretty wild at times as a kid. Always running around the sand and like no table manners."

Miandiya smiled. "I'm sure you raised me right. I know I was pretty wild at times as a kid. Always running around the sand and like no table manners."

“Yes, but I eventually got you to calm down… for the most part” he replied

“You know, there’s a legend that seems like it would be right up your alley” she chuckled
"Oh? Do tell?" Dru has always been a fan of lore and myths especially in this world since it was so different from his.

"Oh? Do tell?" Dru has always been a fan of lore and myths especially in this world since it was so different from his.

“There is according to legend a floating island made of metal somewhere in this world” she stated

“There is according to legend a floating island made of metal somewhere in this world” she stated
"no way how would a island made of metal, where is it?!" Dru smiled as he sounded enthused and wasn't used to hearing about the island and possibly anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back