• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image0-5.jpg
Heyo once more I've been inspired to expand the fictional world of Aerth, this group rp or single player campaign is on a section of Aerth where the humans originated,
The great Seivor Seas. Three factions attempt to rule these seas, to control the seas of Aerth is to rule the world.
The Buller empire, their ships and mastery of the seas have proven their great navy to be the strongest of Aerth.

The Shichido regime, disciplined warriors and superior technology keep them in the race for dominance despite their small amount of territory.

The Zafardo alliance, proud of their magic these people rule over many islands clustered together, they have trade relations with the Buller.

But our story is of the pirates who sail outside the laws of man, a band of merry souls many would call evil led by the demon twins. The Johan captains inadvertently get the crew and themselves drawn into a matter that will determine the fate of Aerth. The mystery of the sky islands and the nightspawn that plague the planet is tied to this crew like a cruel red string of fate
======================
Some simplified rules and lore.
Mana is magic and each living creature has it. Think avatar bending or quirks from boku hero
Some examples are...
Controlling a element or material, fire, wind, water, air, earth, sand, metal, bone...

It can be more fantasy as in controlling shadows or light.
Summon creatures made of energy or form weapons or armour of mana

Turn your hand to a coiling snake, or a roaring bears jaws.

Rip off anime and other fiction! Shadow clone jutsu, or dragonshouts almost anything can work or be edited to fit the lore.

If three people or more want to play in a group, as a pirate/marine or isekai soul let me know here what you would prefer.
Other races can be accepted but that means you are a pirate.

I will say while player choices matter if it's a group rp I will have a leader like character to steer the story. (You can side quest and grind, I won't have Preston marking your map every two minutes.)

I usually post more info on the isekai portion of this but I feel it takes less explaining.
You would be a soul on earth who has died and given the option to live again with all your memories and a new body much like your own.
The gods would gift you a weapon unique to you as well as a power.

Note, some weapons and powers are taken due to story reasons or characters already having it.
For example a pirate like pistol from the gods is taken already. You could get a rifle or cutlass though.
oooooooooo

I may write a bit more but overall I'd rather not spoil the story any. It's abbreviated decently above and I am happy to answer questions

Last edited:
Woo

Hopefully a few others have the same sort of drive

Nice to see, I'd rather start with a few more characters but I can make the character page for you to post a sheet.

At the least I'd rather three players but I can make it work however haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back